favorite entrance theme

hothead25 said:
The same guys that did DX's theme.

They're called the DX Band..or The Chris Warren Band.

This might be a bit off-topic, but I just wanted to mention it that the singer who did the DX Theme is apprently HHH's cousin, from what I heard. Just thought some of you may want to know, probably not..but just trying to make conversation is all :icon_rolleyes:

DeGenertation X
Triple H
Ric Fliar
Rob Van Dam
Evoultion
nWo
nWo Wolfpack
Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Dudley Boyz

The Best are as follows

1. Randy Orton
2. Edge
3. Triple H
4. Christian Cage
5. Degeneration X

Followed by
6. Evolution
7. Batista
8. John Cena
9. nWo
10. Kurt Angle

I like his entrance sort of, but do not really have much of an opinion on his entrance music, honestly.

Booker T's Harlem Heat music (pre King Booker)
Kurt Angle (post Patriot)

Eddie Guerrero (I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal) and both his heel songs afterwards

Chavo Guerrero's current theme (How can you not love those horns)

....and I can't forget the Honky Tonk Man.. that was awesome.

i would say the ultimate warrior. the music fit the character perfectly.

IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!

God i wish Bischoff was back. He was actually a great character for the gm position

I wish Jericho was back and I want him to have an Entrance like when he first came to RAW with that Millenium thing on tha Titan Tron and that CountDown to when he's gonna come out. When tha numbers reach 0 Jericho's Music comes and he makes his grand entrance cuz RAW IS JERICHO!

HBK's song is ace. I have always liked Jerichos songs, and videos. I agree that the whole millenimum thing was awsome. I really like Christopher Daniels theme. I hope that CM Punk has his AFI song when hes on ECW, that was sweet. But you cant forget the DX theme! ARE YOU READY??

DX theme sux Jericho with that Millenium thing was a Classic for tha History of RAW. Cuz RAW IS JERICHO!

Oh god i hope they get someone with a decent entrance. BIschoff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back