• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Author

I'm pretty surprised no one has mentioned Jeffrey Archer till now. I think the he is the greatest story teller of our day. He has written a number of bestsellers right from Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less to Paths of Glory. His greatest work undoubtedly is As the Crow Flies.

I think his greatest works are those when he simultaneously writes about two parallel lives. He does it in Kane and Abel and again in Sons of Fortune. Maybe he is not at his best when he attempts mystrey.

By the way does someone like Agatha Christie here? I loved her books as a kid. I think her best work is And Then There Were None.

My favorite author is Greg Isles. "The Quiet Game", " Turning Angel", "The Devil's Punchbowl" those three alone are great books. Nevermind "Mortal Fear", "Third Degree", "True Evil" and all the others.

If Greg isn't your cup of tea, Boris Starling might hit the mark. "Messiah", "Storm", "Vodka"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back