Falling In Reverse.

MrAnderson123

Occasional Pre-Show
This might be classed in what music you are listening to, but I think this needs it's own thread to really show what you guys think.

Ronnie Radke had come back with his new band, Falling In Reverse.
Their first album was a huge turning point for him, after being released from prison and getting his band straight up and together.
But this newly released album called 'Fashionably Late'..
The only way to describe it.. Odd. Don't get me wrong, personally, and honestly.. I love it. It shows how much he can do. Please just check out the songs:
Fashionably Late
Alone
Champion

These are the songs that you have to check out to really see what the album is like!
Now what do you guys think? Is it going to flop? Or is this the start of something that is going to be huge?

The only reason I got Fashionably Late was because it was 99p on Amazon downloads. I thought why not, if it's awful I haven't wasted any money.

I absolutely love the album, I feel really dirty for loving it. I despise Ronnie and want to despise his music with every bone in my body but I can't. The album has massive hooks and is so much fun.

The dubstep breakdown in Rolling Stone is fantastic.

I got into them because of Ronnie's rather interesting story up to that point (heck that's how I got into Escape The Fate) and I really enjoyed the first album. Sure there was a load of jabs at his former band but it worked and the music was good and you actually believed everything he said. There wasn't reall a bad song on the album and Ilistened to regularly when it first came out. I haven't listened to the new alvbum in its entirety so I can't judge that, but I wasn't a fan of the new single Alone. It just sounded like it was trying to be to much. Trying to appeal to the dubstep, rap and metalcore crowds all at once and to me failed on all fronts. Like I said I wasn't a fan of it, but the rest of the album may not be like it so I'll check it out at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back