Face or Heel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Edge_Head

Loads of wrestlers switch often from face to heel but my question is this...
Which wrestlers do you feel make better face characters than they do heels? Or which face wrestlers do you prefer as heels?

An example would be William Regal (just on a personal note cos I'm English) who is pretty much an established heel, a role which suits him down to the ground with his very dislikable arrogance and snobbish personality.
But I also thought he was almost as good as a face when he teamed with Eugene and Tajiri a while ago when he seemed to relax his pretend posh accent and became more comical. His style didn't change much but he got a good reaction for showing his grit in matches against Evolution etc.
Although I enjoy seeing Regal as a heel and think that it suits him I'd much rather see him as the tough, fearless and haughty fan favourite he was the other year.

Kurt Angle. I liked his intensity and attitude during his heel persona when he was feuding with Cena the champ on raw a few months ago. He was very funny, and unpredicatble, but slowly when he moved to smackdown he got turned face. I prefer him as a heel and I don't understand why he's gone to ECW. He could have had great feuds with people like Batista, Randy Orton, rey, finlay, lashely, etc.

Benjamin needs to stay heel, triple H as a face works better for me...Cena was at least slightly entertaining as a heel

Triple H, i like him as a Heel, he is always effective in getting the crowd to hate him.

I hope Carlito becomes a heel again. He was seriously one of the most entertaining people on the mic. Orton was quite allright as a face, but i like him better aas a heel. Triple H needs to get back as a heel.

I'd say Angle and Triple H are better as heels...Angle once said sumat like "It doesn't matter what I say or how much they boo me cos they know once I'm in that ring I'm the best!"
That is true for both Angle and Triple H.
I think they have a class of their own...people like Big Show, Carlito, Christian, Triple H, Angle, Undertaker, Hollywood Hogan who get cheered by a fair few followers no matter whether they are face or heel.
Only a select few get that sort of reaction.

Demolisher said:
Triple H, i like him as a Heel, he is always effective in getting the crowd to hate him.

Agreed. I like Triple H as a heel. Nobody does it better than he does.

However, he plays a good face too!

Oh so Face is tha good guy and Heel is tha bad guy but wut's a baby face?

J-Slim said:
Oh so Face is tha good guy and Heel is tha bad guy but wut's a baby face?

Face is just short for babyface.

I feel a Regal face turn is coming very soon, and I can't wait.

Shawn Michaels is seemingly too buried in fan-favoritism for anyone to remember his golden heel years. I'd like him to turn on Triple H.

The fans are split on Mr. Kennedy, and sometimes the guy tries too hard to convince people he's a heel. I think this guy should continue being one of the rare, convincing, tweeners. He should be the next Rock if there's any justice.

HHH- greatest hell ever
Angle-back when he was a comedy heel is so much better than intensity heel
Carlito-good either way i reckon
Orton-face it-as a face he SUCKED heel Orton rules
Flair-also another great heel wasted as a face
hogan-great heel best face EVER

Cracker5000 said:
Big Show-heel
HHH-heel
Kane-face
Ric Flair-face
Booker T-heel
carlito-heel
Angle-face
How high are you Kane is not a good Face.He is a great heel and he should only be a heel. Undertaker is a great heel.But is he really a heel because people are always rooting for him in his matches. Yet hes all evil and stuff

Randy Orton is a great heel and he can play the role perfectly as hes good on the mic, but he can make a good face too.

Austin and Rock used to be good in both roles too

Eternal Dragon said:
Lita needs to be face again. She was awsome as face. I mean there is a reason a person is face for 5 years in a row.

Flames Out
Dragon

I think that Lita is way too over as a heel for them to consider doing that. Right now, it seems like she gets more of a crowd reaction than any of the other Divas, what with the "****" chants and all.

Count me as someone that thinks Edge and Lita should split, but I think they should both stay on Raw and chances are they will remain heels as well.

Kane is the best heel in the WWE when used properly. The problem is that people LOVE to see the heel Kane so he gets cheered and that fools the WWE into thinking he makes a better face. He makes a nice face, but is definitely better as a heel. HHH plays a good face, but not in DX. HBK is good as both and should probably stay face for now. Cena should go heel.

i loved when rock came back in 2003 as a heel, he was hilarious and was good at getting heat despite his popularity. either way hes great, because of his mic skills

babyface is a face...you can say either face or babyface, it means the same thing....example: Undertaker = face/babyface (whatever you prefer)

Randy Orton - Best Heel ever! I love him as a heel!!!
Triple H - I like him how he is in DX
Batista - Face
John Cena - Face
Mark Henry - Face (I liked him the WWF days when he was "Smooth Chocolate" with D'Lo Brown) I hate him now!

Randy orton- definetly a heel, when he was face in 2004, early 2005, he was ok but definetly better heel

HHH- either, they guy is great at either, i prefer him as a heel more though

HBK- i personally liked his heel character more, but i guess he's an ok face

Triple H: can play both well but better for me as a heel.
Kurt Angle: Heel. To be honest I don't really like the "wrestling machine" character as much as his dorky one. Although the promo he gave before his match with RVD...wow!
HBK: Heel. Have no real intrest in him when he's a face.
Austin: Great as a heel except for one thing,the fans refused to stop cheering him!
Cena: Heel.Why has this turn not happened yet?
Big Show/Kane/Undertaker: All heel. Big men should be monsters of destruction:wwf:

Randy Orton - heel. ****y attitude rules
Triple H - face or heel he is excellant. him as face is great at the moment
Batista - Face
John Cena - heel
carlito - either
shelton - heel
edge - excellent heel. best around at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.