Eye Catching Sigs!!

Eye Contact

Dark Match Jobber
Some stupid guy here said that I "google" my sigs, so I thought about opening a showcase of my "fake" work.
I will start with two wallpapers that I did last year.

Christian

Click in the Picture
I don't know how can I prove that this is actually mine, I will probably upload the psd file, but nonetheless I used a grunge wall for the background, I adjusted the coloring and added my renders, one of those renders is blended in "Soft Light". My next step was giving it some really cool effect, and I used a vectorial brush for the BG.
I smudged and added a radial blur filter in a duplicate layer of the primary render and "Color Dodge".
Adjustment Layers, Gradient Overlay going from black and white - "Hard Light" Opacity around 30. Some Hue/Saturation that I only used to take of highlights, sharpening and done! Still fake of course.

CM Punk

Click in the Picture
Another fake work of course, specially for the part that it has the same "signature" of my signature.
This one is pretty basic, I just added a wall for the BG, then the renders, brushed a little bit around Punk's hand with a pack of "abstract brushes". Some adjustment layers to make the renders blend in, then the hard work, I had to take the TLC Logo from the Ice Cream, and my great friend "Healing Brush Tool" helped me with that, and of course some smudging. Added a second render with Punk and blended it in multiply. More adjustment layers, a dot pattern and done!

That's Great dude. What is the name of these two wrestlers??? I appreciate your work which you have done here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back