Extremely horrible Gimmicks. lol.

Ballin247

Pre-Show Stalwart
Don't we all love those extremely horrible gimmicks that are so insanely bad that they make us laugh? Try to come up with the most god awful gimmick you possibly can and post it on here. It could be an idea to give this new god awful gimmick to someone already in WWE or TNA or just something completely new.

I have a few ideas.

They should turn Samoa Joe into a fat fuck with a penis on his face. lol. Wait, they already did that. lol. Good shit. lol.

Here's a real one. They should make Shelton Benjamin into one of those emotional ass dudes that cries a lot and sort of acts like a chick. He would sort of be like how Kevin Nash was in the Longest Yard after he took those estrogen pills. lol.

Idk, cant really think of anything else. This post is so gonna get be banned. lol. Fuck it. lol.

Bad gimmicks? Ooh, that is a good question.

When Chavo tried to be a white golfer? Yikes
Kizarny? Until the released him a few weeks ago. Who was on crack for that idea!
Kevin Thorne vampire? It worked until they got rid of Shelly Martinez, then it was crap
Jillian hall singing: My ears still hurt
Matt Morgan's stuttering gimmick. What the hell was that? Seriously?
Prince Albert(Not the gimmick, just the hairy bastard without a shirt) two words: SHAVE IT

Snitsky/Mike Knox: What were their purposes? Ever?:headscratch:

This is going to be fun :)

Someone should have a Samurai gimmick. They come out and wrestle in full Samurai armor and destroy everyone. His opponents will never be able to harm him (because of the armor). His finisher will be a head-butt with the helmet, but he'll never be disqualified. Whenever he loses, he'll take a sword and "kill" himself only to reappear the next week without any explanation.

Shelton Benjamin should have a comedian gimmick. He'll have his own "stand-up" segments each week and hit us with say and one-liners that will make Jimmy Fallon look like a comedic genius. Then he'll end each joke with "AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOOOWW!" For example:

Shelton: "MVP likes to say he's ballin', but when I beat him he'll be FALLIN'! OH SNAP, AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOOW!!"

A movie director would make a great gimmick. If another wrestler threatens him, instead of reacting accordingly, he'll go "Man, that was awesome; great intensity there, I really bought it" He'll treat each match like he's directing the scene in a movie and blatantly call out spots. "SUPLEX!! DUCK MY CLOTHSLINE, CROSSBODY!!" When he hits a move and his opponent is in pain, he'll stand over them and be like "GREAT SELLING, THAT'S AWESOME!"

Make Kane Jillian Halls singing partner. Have Kane become obssesed with Jillian(like he seems to do every year with some diva), but he then realizes he really loves her and will do whatever it takes to win her heart. Have her come out one night and sing "Islands in the stream" or "Don't go breaking my heart"; Then, as she starts to realize everyone in the audience is booing her Kane comes out and helps her finish. Imagine Kane and her coming out every Monday afterwards and singing a duet,LMAO the best/worst gimmick ever.

Even though he had success, I never understood the IRS gimmick. More than that, I always thought the "occupation" gimmicks were dumb. I don't just mean Kane the Dentist, but even Brutus "the Barber". I understand maybe the Butcher, because that's kinda intimidating, but a Barber? Even Big Bossman's gimmick was pretty bad, but it was more his outfit. When he switched into Corporation Bossman he was a little better. Red Rooster was also a pretty bad gimmick

I don't know if I can come up with anything better (worse?) than what's already come to pass. The Red Rooster....wow, what a career-killer for Terry Taylor. "Leapin'" Lanny Poffo....a prancing poet that tosses frisbees to the crowd. No wonder Randy Savage hated acknowledging that he was his brother. Like was mentioned before, Jillian Hall's is awful and has gone on for about 2 years too long.
Hey, I know, let's play off of the IRS thing and go with somebody else that everyone hates...a muscle-bound investment banker. His promos can consist of him kissing fake money and flushing it down the toilet....and that way it can open the door for the return of.......TL HOPPER!!!! He'll bring his plunger and get your money back. Perfection.

I got one. WWE should Ricky Ortiz the most god-awful haircut they can possibly think of. Something of a cross between a mullet and a fro-hawk. lol. He should then act serious as hell but the funny thing would be absolutely no one would be able to take him serious because they just immediately start laughing at his ridiculous hair cut. lol. He would then get very much offended and attack anyone who hates his haircut. lol. He could also use some lines such as "Whats so funny?" or "How does my hair look"? lol.

Or TNA should give Samoa Joe the gimmick of "fat guy in a little coat", and have him do the song and dance to go with it. lol. He could walk around trying to intimidate people but it would be completely ineffective because he is wearing a ridiculously small shirt with his man-boobs hanging out. lol.

Isaac Yankem, D.D.S. that is the dumbest gimmick ever.The fact that Glen Jacobs was able to move on and still have an ok and long carrier, ( even winning the WWE championship ) as Kane. proves he is one lucky SOM BITCH . considering the crap guys get stuck with and never recover from.

To tell you the truth.. I would say Lex Luger was one of my least favorite gimmicks of all.. The whole All-American thing, all Pro-USA... Hogan was still around, and it's like they were trying to replicate Hogan for the next ten years or so.. This might not be too popular with everyone, considering there are gimmicks like The Dicks and all.. But I just think it was WCW trying to remake the then-biggest wrestling superstar in the world and it just didn't work..

Take the WGTT Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin and make them super comparative with each other like on Kenny Vs Spenny and have them place bets on who can be the first guy to beat Kane or who can win there match the fastest and whoever losses has to do a humiliation like go on a date with Jillian Hall or steal Mark Henry's tights.

Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz was pretty ******ed and the Goon as well come to think of it any sports related gimmick has pretty much sucked aside from Angle being an olympic gold medalist but that was real so it was obviously believable. So how about this turn Paul and Katy Lea Burchill into pairs olympic figure skaters and have judges rate their performances after every match

I agree that those were all bad gimmicks but im sure sombody would agree with me when I say the heartthrobs were a bad team and gimmick. yes WWE lets do male gigalos cause thats what we want to see. I think the gimmick the bashams had was kind of dumb too. the whole dominatrix thing is just wierd

This is going to be fun :)

Someone should have a Samurai gimmick. They come out and wrestle in full Samurai armor and destroy everyone. His opponents will never be able to harm him (because of the armor). His finisher will be a head-butt with the helmet, but he'll never be disqualified. Whenever he loses, he'll take a sword and "kill" himself only to reappear the next week without any explanation.

Shelton Benjamin should have a comedian gimmick. He'll have his own "stand-up" segments each week and hit us with say and one-liners that will make Jimmy Fallon look like a comedic genius. Then he'll end each joke with "AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOOOWW!" For example:

Shelton: "MVP likes to say he's ballin', but when I beat him he'll be FALLIN'! OH SNAP, AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME NOOOOOOOW!!"

A movie director would make a great gimmick. If another wrestler threatens him, instead of reacting accordingly, he'll go "Man, that was awesome; great intensity there, I really bought it" He'll treat each match like he's directing the scene in a movie and blatantly call out spots. "SUPLEX!! DUCK MY CLOTHSLINE, CROSSBODY!!" When he hits a move and his opponent is in pain, he'll stand over them and be like "GREAT SELLING, THAT'S AWESOME!"

These are quite possibly the greatest ideas I have ever heard. The Shelton Benjamin one nearly killed me, because I love terrible jokes. The movie director one is genius, and the smaurai one would be hilarious to watch.

I got a good one. WWE or TNA should come up with a character named Moe Lester (Molester. lol.). He would have the gimmick of nearly sexually assaulting everyone he comes in contact with. They would have to give him trunks that are about 3 sizes too small and they could also do fun backstage segments where someone is preparing for a match by stretching or something and in pops Moe Lester's package right next to their face. lol. They would realize it and get freaked out. lol. He would then act like he is perfectly normal.

Or another idea is I think WWE or TNA should come up with a guy that thinks he is one of the characters from Dragonball Z. lol. During the match he would yell and power up. While he is yelling hysterically the opponent could look extremely confused. He would then just figure "fuck it" and attack the dude while he is powering up and then score the pinfall. lol.

Ive got it ... We could have a female wrestler dress up and impersonate a strange failed vice presidential candidate from say.. alaska

Or we could have someone dress up as santa claus, but we will change the costume slightly and call him Xanta Klaus and he will be EVIL.

Alright, we need to have 2cool return and team up with DJ gabriel, Alex Wright and Disco Inferno to do battle against..... THE SPIRIT SQUAD.

Think about it itll be like Bring It On meets Stomp The Yard.
That just screams money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back