Evan Bourne sucks!

wrestlingfan2

Dark Match Winner
I've been a part of these forums for a little while now and I've come to the conclusion that a lot of you are in love with Evan Bourne which to me makes no sense at all considering the man has no chance of making it in the business and is not a believable character. While I do believe he has some talent, I also believe that I would shit a brick if he won any title because he is not worthy of any title that is out there today. Unlike Bourne, Rey Mysterio is believe because of his charisma and say no die attitude. The kids also like him which Evan Bourne can't say. So, please shuts and stop drooling over a man who won't even get over in TNA.

Evan Bourne does need to work on his promo skills. You'll hardly find any argument there. However, Bourne does have a future with the company. The Shooting Star Press always gets a favorable reaction from the crowd, and he's an excellent babyface high-flier who will be able to take over for Rey when he retires.

Bourne is also young, and as the WWE seems intent on pushing the younger guys, he should be around for a while. As for being believable, I find Bourne to be much more believable than Rey. He's only about 3 inches taller, according to Wikipedia, but to me he looks bigger. Also, Bourne isn't afraid to sell, and he seems quite willing to put over other people.

I've been a part of these forums for a little while now and I've come to the conclusion that a lot of you are in love with Evan Bourne which to me makes no sense at all considering the man has no chance of making it in the business and is not a believable character. While I do believe he has some talent, I also believe that I would shit a brick if he won any title because he is not worthy of any title that is out there today. Unlike Bourne, Rey Mysterio is believe because of his charisma and say no die attitude. The kids also like him which Evan Bourne can't say. So, please shuts and stop drooling over a man who won't even get over in TNA.

Mysterio has charisma? The only reason the guy got over is because he did a bunch of flips and shit during his runs in WCW and WWE's cruiserweight divisions, most of which he NEVER does anymore. His never say die attitude is just a lame part of his "ultimate underdog" character. Evan Bourne is not too different than Mysterio in the ring other than Bourne is bigger, does more than just flip and run around the ring, and has a finisher that looks like it could legitimately put anyone down unlike the unbelievable setup and weak looking 619. Your reasons for saying Mysterio is are unbelievably flawed, the main reason Rey got his first World Title was because of Eddie's unfortunate death and they gave him his second one just so that he'd stay happy and not leave the company. The kids love this guy probably because of his mask and superheroesque ways, he's practically Super Cena out there half the time except when they actually want to make their monsters look good, which is unbelievably rare when it should be that he rarely takes out guys that could kill him with their pinkies. Evan Bourne is just as likely to win a title as Mysterio, you seem to be blind to all the pops the guy gets out there. Also look at guys like Chris Jericho, he isn't much bigger than Bourne but his wrestling ability and charisma got him far. Sure Bourne hasn't yet shown a lot of charisma or presence on the mic but that doesn't matter to most of the bookers, they let horrible charismaless and talentless giants dominate the main event so why wouldn't they do the same to a guy that is the most entertaining high flyer in the ring since a young Mysterio.

Rey Mysterio is one of the greatest cruiserweights ever. You never seen Rey wrestle in mexico pre WCW the only reason he doesn't do as many flips is his age and knees. As for evan bourne he a great high flier and yeah he not ready to a WHC or WWE Title run but they could build the rebirth of the cruiserweight divison. Get rid of the Divas title or Unify the Women and Divas and bring in the cruiserweights.

Rey Mysterio is one of the greatest cruiserweights ever. You never seen Rey wrestle in mexico pre WCW the only reason he doesn't do as many flips is his age and knees. As for evan bourne he a great high flier and yeah he not ready to a WHC or WWE Title run but they could build the rebirth of the cruiserweight divison. Get rid of the Divas title or Unify the Women and Divas and bring in the cruiserweights.

Sure his knees are bad and he's getting older but without the flips he used to do he really brings nothing to the table, it just feels like nowadays all he does is kick people in the hamstring and try to droptoehold them into the ropes so he can do his 619. I'm sure he does other things inbetween but none of them are interesting or noteworthy in any way, hell the 619 is no longer noteworthy. Give the dude a new finisher and I'd bet you that half the haters would stop hating on Mysterio and a good portion of the other haters if they had him fighting for the WWE Championship instead of the WHC since he's nothing close to a Heavyweight. A lot of these haters and even guys that no longer care what Mysterio does as long as he's not main eventing such as myself would probably get behind him more often if they didn't overdo the underdog gimmick like they do. Now for Bourne the guy has been getting clean wins over former world champs, and even 1 or 2 against the current WWE champion albeit during a time where he didn't have the title but it does show that some in the WWE are behind him, even if it is just a Cena ploy to get the IWC to suck his dick. Give Bourne some time and his career could parallel Mysterio's.

Agreed, Evan Bourne is very overrated, but underrated. I'll explain. He's underrated because wwe doesn't ever give him a chance to be put in feuds and talk in promos. He's overrated because so much people bitch about him. He's not that great, he's a mixture between rey mysterio and kaval/low ki. All we need is two different wrestlers like the ones I mentioned. But evan bourne was hired for a reason and he deserves a chance, he can be great in the midcard division, but since daniel bryan is back that'll have to wait. Evan Bourne is really talented, his match with chris jericho in fatal four way was awesome. This man can have a future until wwe shapes up.

Mysterio has always been pretty bad on the mic in my opinion; the things that have gotten Mysterio over are his look, his high-flying maneuvers and the occasional promo in which the words spoken matter much more than how they're said. Even his spoken words during the recent Jericho feud (to me) were cringe-worthingly basic, although the feud itself was very enjoyable.

I think Bourne needs to improve on the mic, but before that, he needs to get some tights with a better design and (perhaps) a better entrance theme. Sure, the one he has is pretty good, but the start to it with the muffled recordings come across as dry and one-dimensional. It's easy to contrast that with the incredible amount of energy one feels in the opening riff of No More Words, Jeff Hardy's final WWE theme. He needs something that "clicks" better, and if he ends up keeping the overall aesthetic he has right now, I just can't see him going very far.

Another problem I see Bourne having is his name. Granted, maybe I'm wrong; maybe absolutely any name can work, as was possibly proven by Randy Orton (most would admit that "Randy" is a silly-sounding name, but the utterance of Orton's name nowadays simply feels epic), but it just feels very strange to me. It seems to me that it's too derivative of the Bourne movies, and the name "Evan" just doesn't feel homely enough. Maybe I'm going off on a random aesthetic tangent; anyway, I doubt there's any way to change his name at this point without some kind of gimmick overhaul (ala "The Punisher" or "Edge" or "Sting").

If I were to take a shot in the dark, I would say Bourne eventually ends up being a wrestler of Chris Benoit's former level; his amazing maneuvers might be considered the equivalent of Benoit's ring skills, but he isn't going to get over because of a unique look or exoticness, like Rey Mysterio. He might get a world title once or twice, but even afterward, it's probably IC or US title territory for him.

Evan Bourne is like.. I dunno. I love the way he sells things. It really reminds me of the way Trish Stratus would play 'human accordion' whenever someone bigger than her laid her smooth out. I love the way he looks like a 3 year old throwing a fit at Wal-Mart when he tries to cut down someone bigger with his kicks. And I will admit, I don't care much for high flyers, but I really respect that the WWE books his SSP as a big deal because very few guys on Raw have such a flashy finisher.

I think the two things that REALLY hinders him is that he sounds like a five year girl on the mic and looks like he hasn't high five'd puberty yet when he has a shirt on.. But that never stopped Rey Mysterio. Though it is debatable as to why he magically only became a main eventer after Eddie died. I hope Evan doesn't get that treatment.

Sure his knees are bad and he's getting older but without the flips he used to do he really brings nothing to the table, it just feels like nowadays all he does is kick people in the hamstring and try to droptoehold them into the ropes so he can do his 619. I'm sure he does other things inbetween but none of them are interesting or noteworthy in any way, hell the 619 is no longer noteworthy. Give the dude a new finisher and I'd bet you that half the haters would stop hating on Mysterio and a good portion of the other haters if they had him fighting for the WWE Championship instead of the WHC since he's nothing close to a Heavyweight. A lot of these haters and even guys that no longer care what Mysterio does as long as he's not main eventing such as myself would probably get behind him more often if they didn't overdo the underdog gimmick like they do. Now for Bourne the guy has been getting clean wins over former world champs, and even 1 or 2 against the current WWE champion albeit during a time where he didn't have the title but it does show that some in the WWE are behind him, even if it is just a Cena ploy to get the IWC to suck his dick. Give Bourne some time and his career could parallel Mysterio's.

Wow just by reading your last two posts i can tell you're a total bourne fangirl or fanboy, hard to tell.
Anyways dont ever compare Mysterio to Bourne, cause Bourne isnt even close to doing all the things mysterio did in the 90s. The fact is Bourne does suck, he hasnt done anything any other high flyer hasnt done before, hes nothing special, and yeah to me he does suck, deal with it

So, when you say he sucks, what part do you mean? Is it his good look that is easily marketable because he's fairly good looking? Is it the amazing finisher he has that gets everyone cheering? Is it the energy he brings to the ring? Is it the great selling he does? Is it that he's young and over with the crowd?

Bourne is one of the biggest targets on the roster for criticism which isn't warranted at all. He goes out there and he does his thing and gets the crowd going with his one big offensive move. He doesn't do much else and has clean wins over guys the caliber of Jericho, not to mention pinning Sheamus. Another guy similar to him would be Jeff Hardy. Both are limited as far as a moveset goes but they get over off of one major move and rose up the card after starting in obscurity. Bourne isn't the second coming of Mysterio, but to say he sucks is simply incorrect.

The title probably wasn't a good one. The point of this thread is that the wrestling internet community is in love with this guy when he hasn't done anything of importance even when he's been given the chance to shine. This is my opinion of course.

Wow just by reading your last two posts i can tell you're a total bourne fangirl or fanboy, hard to tell.
Anyways dont ever compare Mysterio to Bourne, cause Bourne isnt even close to doing all the things mysterio did in the 90s. The fact is Bourne does suck, he hasnt done anything any other high flyer hasnt done before, hes nothing special, and yeah to me he does suck, deal with it

So you're saying that a man that managed to get a move that was previously banned by WWE management for 3-4 years unbanned just by showing them how perfectly he hits it every single time is nothing special? When was the last time ANYONE on the roster did something like that? With Vince once something gets banned from tv it is next to impossible because to Vince his word is basically infallible. Why shouldn't I compare Bourne to Mysterio from the 90's? All Mysterio ever did in his entire career before fucking up his knees was flip and jump around the ring ******edly and unrealistically go over monster heels whereas Bourne does more than just run around the ring the whole time, kick his opponents hamstring for a couple minutes, drop toe hold, 619, drop the dime and omg the most unrealistic finish to a match is done 52 weeks a year. Mysterio is what 5'3-5'5? I'm 5'7 130 and my brother is 6'2 and 220-240 pounds and he towers the fuck over me and I know that I'd never have any chance in a fight with a guy his size or bigger so how the fuck can a man shorter than me believably take down a guy that is a foot taller and 200 pounds heavier than my brother? With Mysterio you have to throw all of your disbelief out the window to appreciate the matches he has with main event talent and when you're as jaded to him as I am you just stop giving a damn. Bourne on the other hand is a bit taller and more muscular than Rey is and looks much more believable taking a guy like Sheamus down than Rey ever could. You're stuck in the past with Rey, Bourne is the future.

why post mean threads like this? Evan Bourne is doing just fine, he entertains his fans and he loves wrestling. If you don't like him just keep it to yourself

I DEF THINK BOURNE HAS A CHANCE IN THE WWE. LOOK WHO WWE IS PUSHING AT THE MOMENT DOLPH ZIGGLER, CODY RHODES, BRYAN DANIELSON (DANIEL BRYAN), ZACK RYDER, KAVAL, AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE THE NEXT WWE CHAMPION THE MIZ. ALL GUYS WHO ARE NOT THE TYPICAL BEEF CAKE THEY NORMALLLY PUSH. ALSO WWE HAS BEEN SIGNING ALOT OF NEW TALENT WHO ARE ACUALLY GOOD LIKE CURRENT RING OF HONOR WORLD CHAMPION TYLER BLACK WHO IS SCHEDULED TO BE ON SEASON 3 OF NXT. IF WWE KEEPS UP WITH THESE AWESOME STORY LINES WWE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE GREAT TO WATCH. BACK TO BOURNE HES BETTER THEN HALF OF THE WWE ROSTER AND I DO SEE HIM WINNING SOME KIND OF TITLE. AS LONG AS CENA OR HHH ISNT CHAMPION IM PRETTY MUCH HAPPY. CUZ NOW THAT THE UNDERTAKER, JERICHO, AND HHH ARE THE ONLY BIG NAMES FROM THE ATTITUDE ERA YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THE FUTURE OF THE WWE. GUYS LIKE THE MIZ, CM PUNK, CODY RHODES, BRYAN DANIELSON, TED DIBIASE JR, DOLPH ZIGGLER, JOHN MORRISON, KOFI KINGSTON, JACK SWAGGER, DREW MCINTYER, HUSKY HARRIS, KAVAL, SHEAMUS, EVAN BOURNE, RANDY ORTON, SKIP SHEFFIELD, WADE BARRETT, ALEX RILEY, MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY, AND DAVID HART SMITH ARE THE FUTURE OF THE WWE. I BELIEVE WWE IS ON THEIR WAY TO HAVING BETTER TALENT THEN TNA AND ROH. NOW ONLY IF THEY CAN GET SOME GOOD TAG TEAMS AND A FEW MORE GOOD WOMAN WRESTLERS WWE MIGHT HAVE A PERIOD IN TIME THATS BETTER THEN THE ATTITUDE ERA.

WRESTLERS TO GET
AJ STYLES
SAMOA JOE
MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNZ
BEER MONEY
THE BRISCO BROTHERS
THE POPE
DESMOND WOLFE
ODB
AWESOME KONG
SARA DEL RAY

WRESTLERS TO GET RID OF
JOHN CENA
HHH
REY MYSTERIO
VLADIMIR KOZLOV
GREAT KHALI
GOLDUST
HORNSWOGGLE
JTG

I personally don't mind Bourne but I absolutely detest Rey Mysterio. Putting the World HEAVYWEIGHT Championship on him not once but twice is one of the biggest travesties in wrestling. Did you notice that while he was holding the title that the announcers would leave out the word "heavyweight" when referring to the belt? I know wrestling is scripted but don't throw all believability out the window. Any halfway intelligent person knows there's no chance that Rey could defeat some of the people that he beats on a regular basis if it were real.

Some people would argue that he shouldn't be excluded from the title hunt just because of his size. Well...life isn't always fair. There are many great wrestlers who have never won a world title. Bring back a cruiserweight title and let him hold it for 20 years straight for all I care but please don't put the heavyweight title back on his waist. They don't do it in boxing or mma so please don't do it in wrestling. That's why I was so pleased that Kane pinned him cleanly tonight.

As far as I'm concerned, the most entertaining thing that Rey has contributed to the wrestling world is when he was thrown like a lawn dart into the side of the production trailer by Kevin Nash of the NWO back in WCW. Good times.

Evan Bourne is fantastic, he revitalises RAW on a weekly basis. This is obv cause he is the only one of his type being pushed. All we see on RAW is heavyweights or stupid comedy moments, I dont know how you can moan about watching Evan Bourne, he is energetic, likeable and he is the best in the WWE at selling move. He deserves this push and long so it carry on.

In my opinion Evan Bourne is great. I don't get it why anyone here would bitch about Evan Bourne. He's ten times better that stupid ****** Rey Mysterio. Mysterio is just garbage, and his gimmick is just plain old, and I get really sick, and tired of kids cheering for him. Anyway Bourne has quite a lot of potenial, and the company doesn't even realize that. I wish they would like give him at least a United States Title Shot. It would be nice for him to have a title for once. If the Crusierweight title was still around I bet Bourne would have had it already.

The title probably wasn't a good one. The point of this thread is that the wrestling internet community is in love with this guy when he hasn't done anything of importance even when he's been given the chance to shine. This is my opinion of course.

He was getting a push and then suddenly had the rug pulled out from under him. We don't know the reason why. It could be many reasons. I find it asinine that you would trash Bourne when you don't have any clue why yourself. Fact is he is a fantastic wrestler and while he's not the best on the mic and he's a small guy, he deserves the chance again. It's called World Wrestling Entertainment and what does Bourne do extremely well? Entertain. Good Lord kid you need to lighten up a bit.

Further more anyone bashing Rey and calling him garbage. I don't understand why He was amazing in his prime and while he has slowed down in the ring due to all the knee surgeries we should be applauding him for his gritty gutsy effort to try and entertain us even through all the pain he's went through and probably is still in. I mean hell his match with Kane tonight was still decent.

Further more anyone bashing Rey and calling him garbage. I don't understand why He was amazing in his prime and while he has slowed down in the ring due to all the knee surgeries we should be applauding him for his gritty gutsy effort to try and entertain us even through all the pain he's went through and probably is still in. I mean hell his match with Kane tonight was still decent.

Most of my grievances with Mysterio come from his gimmick and repetitive hamstring kicks that NEVER seem to get him anywhere. The whole "ultimate underdog" "giant killer" "modern day david vs goliath" bs just doesn't do it for me anymore and since he no longer does most of the stunts and flips he used to do he just hasn't been entertaining to me for a few years now. It is ridiculous that you have to suspend your disbelief an extreme amount for the finishes to his matches to actually "work" and even then you have to disregard all the times his opponents "randomly" fall onto the ropes on their own in the 619 position. He can still bring it every now and then but to me he just feels like a shadow of his former self that should definitely not be booked to go over guys he could never have legitimately beaten in his prime.

I DEF THINK BOURNE HAS A CHANCE IN THE WWE. LOOK WHO WWE IS PUSHING AT THE MOMENT DOLPH ZIGGLER, CODY RHODES, BRYAN DANIELSON (DANIEL BRYAN), ZACK RYDER, KAVAL, AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE THE NEXT WWE CHAMPION THE MIZ. ALL GUYS WHO ARE NOT THE TYPICAL BEEF CAKE THEY NORMALLLY PUSH. ALSO WWE HAS BEEN SIGNING ALOT OF NEW TALENT WHO ARE ACUALLY GOOD LIKE CURRENT RING OF HONOR WORLD CHAMPION TYLER BLACK WHO IS SCHEDULED TO BE ON SEASON 3 OF NXT. IF WWE KEEPS UP WITH THESE AWESOME STORY LINES WWE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE GREAT TO WATCH. BACK TO BOURNE HES BETTER THEN HALF OF THE WWE ROSTER AND I DO SEE HIM WINNING SOME KIND OF TITLE. AS LONG AS CENA OR HHH ISNT CHAMPION IM PRETTY MUCH HAPPY. CUZ NOW THAT THE UNDERTAKER, JERICHO, AND HHH ARE THE ONLY BIG NAMES FROM THE ATTITUDE ERA YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THE FUTURE OF THE WWE. GUYS LIKE THE MIZ, CM PUNK, CODY RHODES, BRYAN DANIELSON, TED DIBIASE JR, DOLPH ZIGGLER, JOHN MORRISON, KOFI KINGSTON, JACK SWAGGER, DREW MCINTYER, HUSKY HARRIS, KAVAL, SHEAMUS, EVAN BOURNE, RANDY ORTON, SKIP SHEFFIELD, WADE BARRETT, ALEX RILEY, MICHAEL MCGILLICUTTY, AND DAVID HART SMITH ARE THE FUTURE OF THE WWE. I BELIEVE WWE IS ON THEIR WAY TO HAVING BETTER TALENT THEN TNA AND ROH. NOW ONLY IF THEY CAN GET SOME GOOD TAG TEAMS AND A FEW MORE GOOD WOMAN WRESTLERS WWE MIGHT HAVE A PERIOD IN TIME THATS BETTER THEN THE ATTITUDE ERA.

WRESTLERS TO GET
AJ STYLES
SAMOA JOE
MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNZ
BEER MONEY
THE BRISCO BROTHERS
THE POPE
DESMOND WOLFE
ODB
AWESOME KONG
SARA DEL RAY

WRESTLERS TO GET RID OF
JOHN CENA
HHH
REY MYSTERIO
VLADIMIR KOZLOV
GREAT KHALI
GOLDUST
HORNSWOGGLE
JTG

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TALK LIKE THIS NOBODY WILL READ IT HELL I DIDN'T EVEN READ IT.

But, this post is going to be a bit biased, as I cannot stand Rey. Honestly in my opinion, at this point and time Bourne would make a more credible champ than Rey. To me, Rey is like an older, broken down Bourne. Sure Rey might have been good in the old days, but this aint the old days. Bourne is fun, amuzing to watch. Rey, well, not so much. He bores the life out of me, and I hate his matches because they actually do always go the same way. Hell I would rather watch a 60 minute Cena match than a 5 minute Rey match, unless Rey is just getting pummelled. I just cannot stand the character, I respect his pride and crap, but he makes me so mad whenever he shows his frog-lookin face on tv.

Sorry for the rant but damn, Bourne is just so much better at this point and game, he can do what Rey does and then some more. His finisher is belivable too, for pinning anyone, because of the height he gets. Again, this may be biased, but damn I can't stand Rey.

Not saying I want Bourne a WHC, but US or IC gold would do him just fine, hell I think he should personally bring back the cruiser weight and start a story line around that. "I'm not the ultimate underdog, I'm the king of the cruiser weights" lol, you get the point.

I personally like Evan more than I like Mysterio. The reason is that Mysterio's moves look good only when he is wrestling other cruiserweights. Evan on the other can wrestle anybody and still make his moves seem legit. I saw his matches against Swagger, Jericho, JBL, and Kane, and in all of those fueds, whenever he hits a 619 on the them, it looks so lame and fake. I can't say the same for Evan's shooting star press.

Do you actually watch wrestling? Because this quote about rey mysterio makes me think you haven't been watching it long. There is little if any difference between Air-bourne and Mysterio when he first got to WCW. They sure as hell didn't allow Rey on the mic when he first got there. Rey's been wrestling in the big league for well over a decade? Evan has been in WWE for just the past couple of years. I am no Evan Bourne lover but jeeze cut the guy a break.

I actually hate when "shorties" win the WHC or WWE champion(excluding jericho, he's one of the best who ever stepped foot in the ring) . I can't find them belivable. However, in Bourne's case I would accept him as a champ more than Rey. Common, at least the guy has belivable jumps that drops off opponents. If you saw summer slam, every time rey hit kane, it was a setup to the 619, WTF?!!? Evan Bourne is good, maybe mediocre for me, but is and will always be better than rey.

As for shorties, I want to see Daniel Bryan fight Big show! None of his moves can drop the giant, even though feuds with Jericho, Kurt, or CM Punk would be great!

I actually hate when "shorties" win the WHC or WWE champion(excluding jericho, he's one of the best who ever stepped foot in the ring) . I can't find them belivable. However, in Bourne's case I would accept him as a champ more than Rey. Common, at least the guy has belivable jumps that drops off opponents. If you saw summer slam, every time rey hit kane, it was a setup to the 619, WTF?!!? Evan Bourne is good, maybe mediocre for me, but is and will always be better than rey.

As for shorties, I want to see Daniel Bryan fight Big show! None of his moves can drop the giant, even though feuds with Jericho, Kurt, or CM Punk would be great!

I agree. I myself don't like the small people have the WHC like Rey Mysterio. When Rey won it. He just ruined it for me. He's just a bullshit character. That SummerSlam match against Kane was just complete nonsense like come on who really was interested in the kane and mysterio feud. It was really all about the Nexus. That was what the whole PPV was based on. It was awesome that Daniel Bryan was the seventh guy to, and I probably see him maybe now getting a US title shot against the Miz since there pushing him to be world champion. I'm still praying for them to push Bourne more though. They should move him to Smackdown, and he can have more wrestling time, and be able to actually to put him in feuds, and such with other mid card wrestlers. It would be better then putting him on the sidelines on RAW. It's just really something WWE should think about.

Evan Bourne has some great talent. There's a reason that 3 of the best matches in the last month were Jericho/Bourne, Orton/Bourne, and Miz/Bourne. He's fun to watch, and you know what...just because he's a great jobber doesn't mean he's not talented. Every company needs a guy to take the fall for the bigger superstars. And Bourne provides a guy who can do that and still put on a great match and get the fans into it, unlike Chavo Guerrero, Funaki, or any of the other jobbers from the past few years. And I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Bourne as a US Champ or a Tag Team champ. The guy constantly pulls of crazy new moves, is doing cool things in the ring, and is entertainingly putting over other superstars.

And about Rey Mysterio...Bourne is twice the athlete Mysterio is, is way more entertaining to watch, and doesn't have the backstage ego that Mysterio has somehow developed. Bourne is loved by the kids so I don't know where you got that. I hate Mysterio, so much. He hasn't pulled a new move off in like 2 years. He's stuck in cookie-cutter mode and he's got nothing to prove for himself in all his time in WWE except two really lame World Title runs that made him look like a joke. If it weren't for the guys that carried him like Chavo and Eddie Guerrero, Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, Chris Benoit, Dean Melanko, JBL and a few others, Mysterio would have been gone a long time ago. He's a cash cow for Smackdown who's slowly losing his worth, and that's the only reason he was even given one LAST World title run. Mark my words, he'll never win it again. Bourne may never be World Champion, but that's fine with me. Some of the best in history were never World Champions because they didn't fit the look. That's fine. But there were still greats. I'm not saying Bourne is the next Hall of Famer, but he is worth a lot more than you give him credit for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back