D

Deuces

''Pyro fireworks as it shows footage of all the royal rumble winners''
Jr:WELCOME TO ETW TO START OFF THE WEEK AND ONLY WE WILL HAVE A ROYAL RUMBLE
KING:Omg WHAT A DECISION BY OUR GM THEODORE LONG but lets get to
Garcia.

Lilian:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our 1st week of ETW

''Fans give a good pop''

Lilian:We will have our 30 man royal rumble her are the rules the 1st 2 superstars start the match 28 others will be competing also the object is to eliminate all your opponents over the top rope

''Khalis Music hits as he just walks to ring with the fans booing him like hell''

Jr:eek:mg its khali how will anybody eliminate him?
King:Thats 420 pounds of muscle what a physique.

''Shelton Benjamins music hits as crowd gives him a little pop and shelton looks creeped out''
Jr:Oh no i feel bad for benjamin
King:Well you gotta feel bad for the sport

Match 1:30 Man-Royal Rumble

Match starts off as Benjamin is begging Khali not to hurt him as khali walks closer to benjamin but benjamin low blows him but dosent affect khali.Khali punches benjamin unconscious and Khali taunts as he lifts benjamin up and chokes him on tb
10..9...8... Khali sends benjamin to ropes 7....6...5...4..3..2..1.. Errrrrrrr

''The miz's Music hits as he watches benjamin gets clotheline over top rope by khali as the miz Runs and tries to weaken the great khali.
Jr:srry miz i dont think that will help
King
:Yeah the great khali just eliminated benjamin.
It does a bit of affect but khali over powers him giving him a chop and miz falls over top rope but holds on to the ropes.Khali tries to stomp miz to the ground but miz's grip on the bottom ropeis two strong.Miz lets go and tries to trip khali but khali just stands there and gives him a wild clotheline.10..9..8..7.. Khali stares at enrtance 6..5..4..3..2..1.. Errrrrrrrrrrr
''Lights go out Undertaker comes out as he watches the Great khali beat on miz and he walks to the ring''
Jr:OMG THIS COULD BE THE END FOR KHALI
KING:YEP THE DEADMAN HAS RISEN AND HES #4.
Undertaker then rollz in the ring and stares face to face to khali as the miz is left out in corner.Khali and Undertaker brawl by giving each other left and rites but Khali then twists undertakers arm and throws on the top tb miz is up by now punching the Undertaker but dosent know khali is behind him and gets eliminated by him.Undertaker jumps on khali giving him a chop to the hea as the clok starts going 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1 Errrrrrrrrrrr

''Boogeyman's music hits as The fans give him a huge pop and the boogeyman just runs to the ring''
Jr:eek:mg its the boogeyman at #5.

The boogeyman starts going to work on khali and actually doing a bit of effect on him as he gets khali on his knees and then looks at the undertaker.The boogeyman and the undertaker both stare at each other as they are signaling a double chokeslam as they get it over top rope and eliminates the khali then undertaker quickly cp;olthrlines boogeyman overtop rope I need to go now. i'll post the rest tomorrow

Not the boogieman not the boogieman! I hope taker loses! Can't wait for part two.

Oh my god not the boogeyman! Please dont make taker win, also khali was eliminated by boogeyman... WHAT THE HELL! Ok ok.. Please review my show OWN LampShade

Jr:Where Back with more
King:With the boogeyman holding on the ropes and Undertaker thinks that the boogeyman has been eliminated the boogeyman was holding the bottom rope and only 1 foot was on the ground so The boogeyman was still in
it.The clok starts clicking 10..9.. Boogeyman gives a hard clotheline to the undertaker 8..7..Boogeyman Gets up 6..5..4.. Boogeyman gets on tb 3..2..1 Errrrrr
''Chris Benoits music hits as the crowd goes wild as the boogeyman looking at The undertaker''
Jr:THIS IS BAD FOR THESE 2 MEN
KING:THATS RIGHT THE RABID WOLVERINE IS HERE AT #6

After Chris benoit goes on boogeyman but the boogeyman counters with a spinebuster on Benoit then the boogeyman does his weird dance but the undertaker is up and throws him threw middle rope then he went to work on benoit.Giving him a defieying Leg drop then after kneeing the bk of chris benoits neck 10..9..8 The boogeyman is back up 7..6..5..Runs at undertaker 4.. Chokes him 3..2..1.. Chokslams him once the clock starts Errrrrrr

Oh my god not the boogeyman! Please dont make taker win, also khali was eliminated by boogeyman... WHAT THE HELL! Ok ok.. Please review my show OWN LampShade

lol The undertaker and boogeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back