• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ERS - week 4

• Thread starter The not-so Great Khali
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The not-so Great Khali

Fireworks go off in the arena as Extremely Raw Smackdown begins!
JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, we’re here live from the Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia. And what a show we’ve got for you tonight. Sitting right beside, as always, Jerry “The King” Lawler.
King: Hello everyone. That’s right JR, tonight the Tag Team Titles and the Hardcore Title are up for grabs. Plus we’ll find out who is the no.1 contender for the Women’s Championship.
JR: Also, we’ve got two quarter-final matches taking place as Batista faces Ric Flair, whilst John Cena goes up against Big Show.
Melina’s music hit’s the arena. She walks down the ramp and joins JR and King on commentary.
King: Look everyone Melina is here.
JR: Yes, welcome Melina, have a seat.
Melina: Thank you guys.
King: Well I guess with Melina out here, the no.1 contenders match must be happening now.
Melina: JR, King, wait till you see what happens at the end of this match.
JR: I can’t wait. You must be up to something to protect your Championship.

MATCH 1
BATTLE ROYAL (NO.1 CONTENDER’S MATCH FOR THE WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP)
LITA VS MICKIE JAMES VS MARIA VS TORRIE WILSON
REFEREE: JACK DOAN
Lita comes down to the ring first. She stares at Melina. Maria is out next. She is followed by Torrie Wilson. Finally Mickie James comes to the ring. All four women are standing in different corners of the ring. When the bell rings, Lita runs over to Torrie and clotheslines her. Mickie irish whips Lita into the turnbuckle. Maria helps her stomp on Lita.
Then suddenly, Black To Reality’s music hits as Jonathan Coachman, Mad Shad Gaspard and Shelton Benjamin make their way out to the ring.
JR: What’s this? What business do they have out here.
King: Who’s the no.1 contender?
Melina: Ha, ha ha. This is brilliant.
JR: What a set-up between the Women’s Champion and Black To Reality.
Melina: JR you need to calm down. You see this is brilliant. Since no-one won the match. I haven’t got a no.1 contender, so therefore it looks like I don’t have to defend this at Total Havoc.
Coach: Get out of the ring. Hurry up before we throw you out.
All four divas leave the ring.
Match ended in a no-contest.

Coach: Lashley get your ass down here now. (he waits for a few seconds before continuing) Last week you cost Booker T victory against Undertaker. Because of that, Booker can’t face you so tonight I’m calling you out on his behalf. (crowd laughs) Come on Lashley, if you have any balls you’d face me tonight.
Teddy Long’s music hits as he comes out from the back.
Long: Hey, Coach please tell me what in the hell your doing in my ring. Now who gave you permission to interrupt the no.1 contenders match for the Women’s Title.
Coach: Teddy Long. I gave myself permission and since you won’t give Booker a rematch against Undertaker, why should anyone listen to you.
Long: I tell you why people should listen to me Coach. Now I am the General Manager of this show. And just like Booker isn’t here tonight, I’ve given Bobby Lashley the night off. You see he got badly hurt when three thugs attacked him from behind last week. But since you want to fight someone, I’ve hand-picked your opponent for your in-ring debut Coach. And his name is; Undertaker!

MATCH 2
SINGLE
UNDERTAKER VS JONATHAN COACHMAN w/BLACK TO REALITY
REFEREE: JACK DOAN
The lights go off and a dong sounds. Undertaker slowly walks towards the ring. Mad Shad Gaspard and Shelton Benjamin quickly roll out of the ring. Coach turns around to find he’s alone in the ring. Undertaker climbs over the ropes and enters the ring. Coach backs away from him into the corner. Taker looks behind him and he walks straight into a big boot from Shad. The referee calls for the bell straight away.
Undertaker def. Jonathan Coachman via dq.
Shad picks him up and Shelton hit’s a t-bone suplex on him. Coach starts slapping him in the face.
Kane’s music hit the arena. He hurries down to the ring. He throws Shad out of the ring. Shelton attacks him but Kane catches him by the neck. He choke slams him. Coach runs out of the ring before Kane can get him. Undertaker stands up. The brothers of destruction look each other in the eye. They stare at each other for a few minutes before Undertaker offers his hand. Kane stares at it once more before shaking it. The brothers of destruction stand united in the middle of the ring. They both do their pyros before leaving to a round of applause from the fans.
JR: Wow, did that really just happen King? Did the monstrous Brothers of Destruction just have a reunion?
King: I think so JR. What does this mean for ERS?

Commercial

JR: Welcome back folks and we can’t believe what we’ve just seen right in that ring.
King: I’m in total shock JR. Let’s have another look.
We see a replay of Undertaker’s match with Coach and then Kane saving him from being attacked.
King: The Brothers of Destruction has reunited tonight and I can’t wait till they have there first match together.
Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a fatal 4-way tag team

MATCH 3
TAG TEAM FATAL 4-WAY
TAG TEAM TITLES
THE HIGHLANDERS VS THE HARDY BOYZ VS SCOTTY 2 HOTTY AND THE MIZ VS LONDON & KENDRICK w/ASHLEY
REFEREE: MIKE CHIODA
The Highlanders music plays as they come down to the ring. Rory gets a microphone.
Rory: Finally Teddy Long has seen sense. Over the last few weeks me and my cousin Robbie have defeated every pathetic excuse of a tag team that Teddy has put in front of us. And tonight we will defeat all these teams again and win the Tag Team Titles.
The Hardy Boyz music interrupts them. Jeff and Matt get into the ring as the McAllister’s get out. Scotty 2 Hotty and The Miz then come down. Finally, London & Kendrick music plays as they run into the ring attacking all four men inside it. Ashley walks behind them. The Highlanders watch from the outside. Paul London is hammering away at Scotty and Miz. The Hardyz are double teaming Brian Kendrick in the corner. Matt hit’s a twist of fate on him, before Jeff goes to the top rope. He goes to hit a swanton bomb on Kendrick but Rory pushes him off from the outside. Robbie gets in the ring and starts going for Matt. Miz sneakily pins Kendrick: 1... Rory pulls him off and throws him to the outside. Scotty runs at Rory but he ducks and Scotty lands on top of Miz. Rory goes over to London. However, London rolls him up with a schoolboy pin: 1...2... Robbie breaks it up. Matt pulls Robbie away and punches him in the face. London irish whips Rory into the corner and Matt irish whips Robbie into him. London runs at them but Matt dropkicks him, sending him to the mat. He pins him: 1...2... Kendrick breaks it up. Out of nowhere, Robbie and Rory lift Kendrick up from behind and land a scot drop on him. Jeff climbs the top rope and lands a swanton bomb on him. Miz and Scotty enter the ring and take out Matt. Robbie and Rory pick Jeff up and throw him into the turnbuckle. Rory uses Robbie as a battering ram against Jeff. London goes to hit Miz but Scotty kicks him in the mid-section. Scotty then hits him with a ddt. Miz drops an elbow on London. Rory goes over to Scotty. Scotty flips Rory on his back. Miz starts hammering away ay Rory. Robbie then pulls Scotty away and clotheslines him. Matt is on the ground and he covers Scotty: 1...2... Robbie breaks it up. Jeff springboards Robbie. London super kicks Jeff in the face. Kendrick stops Matt attacking London. London covers Jeff: 1... Miz and Rory both pull London off. Matt pushes Kendrick into both Rory and Miz. All three men tumble out of the ring. Matt jumps outside the ring onto them. London goes to cover Jeff again: 1... Robbie hits him with a axe-handle. Scotty gives Robbie a bulldog. He does his dance routine before hitting Robbie with the worm. He pins him: 1... Matt breaks it up. On the outside, Rory whips Miz into the steps. Kendrick follows Matt into the ring. Kendrick helps London to his feet. They both hit Matt with standing dropkicks. Rory catches Scotty’s leg and pulls him out of the ring. Rory suplexes him through the announcers table. London and Kendrick both cover Robbie: 1...2... Jeff jumps onto both their backs breaking up the pin. Rory rolls Jeff out of the ring as Robbie schoolboys London: 1...2...3 And we have new champions.
The Highlanders def. London & Kendrick, The Hardy Boyz and Scotty 2 Hotty and The Miz to become the new Tag Team Champions.
Lillian: The winner of this match and new Tag Team Champions; The Highlanders!
The Highlanders roll out of the ring and grab the belts from the referee. They celebrate with themselves as they walk back up the ramp.
JR: You gotta give it to those Highlanders, they put on one heck of a show to win those belts.
King: They sure did JR, but so did the other three teams, it was a classic.
JR: And coming next is Batista versus his former mentor, Ric Flair.

Commercial

MATCH 4
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT Q/F)
BATISTA VS RIC FLAIR
REFEREE: CHARLES ROBINSON
Batista’s music hit the arena as the fans go crazy. Ric Flair’s music played after. The two opponents lock-up in the middle of the ring. Batista is too strong for Flair. Flair is on his knees. He pokes Batista in the eyes. Batista holds his eyes. Flair jumps on his back. Batista throws him off and slams him on his back. Batista goes over to Flair but Flair rolls him up: 1...2... Batista kicks out. Batista has an angry look on his face. He runs towards Flair but Flair trips him up and sends Batista into the ropes. Flair applies an abdominal stretch. The referee starts counting: 1...2...3...4... Flair lets go. Flair goes to apply it again but Batista elbows him in the face. Batista hits Flair twice more. Flair retreats to the centre of the ring. Batista rises to his feet and charges at Flair, hitting him with a spear. Batista rattles the ropes in frustration. He goes over to Flair and picks him up. He hoists him onto his shoulders and goes to slam him on his back but Flair holds on. Flair starts pulling Batista’s hair. Batista ignores the pain and puts Flair in a bear hug. Both men are in a hold. The referee asks both competitors if they want to continue and they both reply yes. Batista looks to be more in control than Flair. Flair then bites Batista’s nose, causing him to drop Flair. Flair kicks Batista in the leg. He done it again. Batista just won’t go down. Flair goes to kick Batista again but Batista catches his leg. Batista wags his finger at Flair and then he clotheslines him. Batista pulls Flair across the ring near to the corner. He waits for him to get up to tie his legs around the ropes. Batista then spears Flair three times. Flair is still stuck in the ropes. Batista unties him and irish whips him into the opposite corner. Batista then lifts him up and hits a batista bomb. He covers Flair: 1...2...3 Batista advances into the semi-finals.
Batista def. Ric Flair
JR: Did you see that aggression from Batista. Ric Flair looks almost dead.
King: He probably is, just like his hopes of becoming a 17-time world champion.
JR: They sure are because Batista is now only one more match away from reaching the finals.

Teddy Long’s office; Undertaker and Kane walk in.
Undertaker: Teddy we have something to say about next week.
Kane: And it involves the World Heavyweight Championship.

Commercial

JR: We’re back ladies and gentlemen and before the break we saw the brothers of destruction talk to General Manager Teddy Long regarding the World Heavyweight Championship.
King: I wonder what they said to the GM.
Hardcore Holly’s music hit. He walked down to the ring with his Hardcore Title across his waist.
Holly: It feels so good to be a champion. And you know what? It feels even better when you successfully defend it week after week. So will a nobody please step forward from the back and challenge me for my title.
After a brief silence, CM Punk’s music played. The crowd rose to it’s feet to welcome Punk.

MATCH 5
SINGLE
HARDCORE TITLE
HARDCORE HOLLY VS CM PUNK
REFEREE: CHAD PATTON
Holly raises his title above his head as he and Punk stare at each other. The bell rings. Holly shoves Punk and Punk shoves the champion back. Punk slaps Holly in the face. A smile grows across his face. Holly head butts Punk and he falls to the mat. Holly then goes nuts as he constantly punches Punk in the face. Holly just won’t stop. He goes to get up but he only kicks Punk in the face. Blood starts pouring from Punk’s nose. Holly strangles Punk. The ref starts counting: 1...2...3...4... Holly throws Punk’s head back to the mat. The ref goes to check on Punk but Holly pulls him back and starts stomping on Punk. He strangles him again: 1...2...3... again Holly lets go. Holly rolls Punk onto his back and applies a boston crab. A bloodied Punk taps after about twenty seconds.
Hardcore Holly def. CM Punk (retain)
JR: What has happened to Hardcore Holly King?
King: Well JR, I guess he just wants to keep his title.
As Holly leaves the ring, paramedics rush in to help Punk.

Backstage Todd Grisham interviews Redneck Wrecking Crew:
Todd: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, could I just ask you why you keep interfering in DX’s matches?
Murdoch: You want answers? Well hears the answer. We are sick and tired of DX and their silly little games. We are the ‘it’ team on the scene, not DX. And all we’re doing is proving it.
Cade: That’s right and tonight we will show each and every one of DX’s fans that we’re better than them and everybody else around here.
Armando Alejandro Estrada and Umaga appear behind them.
Estrada: It that so. Well then let me introduce to you the Samoan bulldozer, Uuuumaga!
Umaga looks like he’s ready for a fight as he breathes heavily onto Lance Cade.

Commercial

MATCH 6
SINGLE (WHC TOURNAMENT Q/F)
BIG SHOW VS JOHN CENA
REFEREE: MIKE CHIODA
Big Show music plays as he come down to the ring holding a piece of paper.
Show: Hey, everybody. Look at this picture of one of your heroes, Rey Mysterio.
He holds up the paper which shows Rey all bandaged up. Now tonight, John Cena will look just the same. Then they can be twins. Ha ha ha ha.
Cena’s music then interrupted him.
Cena: Hey fat man, do you want another cream cake? Now I’ve seen pictures of you stepping out of those nightclubs before. And who did I see holding your hand? A couple of old men dressed as sailors. (crowd laughs) Now after tonight you will be the one bandaged up when I give you the f-u.
He attacks Big Show with the microphone. The referee then starts the match as they start brawling. The ref chucks the microphone out of the ring. Cena is on top of Show. He gives him some right-handers, before pinning him: 1... Show gets out of it. Cena goes flying half way across the ring. He then charges at Show, knocking him down. Cena does the “you can’t see me” near Show’s face. When he finishes, Show reaches out and grabs Cena by the throat. Show slowly stands up, still holding Cena’s throat. He walks towards a corner before lifting Cena up. He hit’s a choke slam. Show goes to cover Cena when he sees Rey Mysterio running down the aisle. Rey enters the ring and slides through Show’s legs. Show turns round and Rey is gone. He looks behind him but Cena kicks him in the gut. Incredibly Cena lifts Big Show onto his shoulders and lands a f-u. Cena covers him: 1...2...3 And Cena is the winner.
John Cena def. Big Show
Cena leaves the ring and celebrates. Rey comes back into the ring holding the piece of paper. He holds it above Show and says “You may be laughing now, but just you wait. You see I’m nearly at 100% and I’m ready for ya. So when I call for the 619, just make sure that your on the end of it.“
King: It looks like Rey Mysterio has been infected with a nasty side JR.
JR: And good on him. I hope he humiliates Big Show at Total Havoc.

Teddy Long’s office, Women’s Champion Melina walks in;
Melina: Err, Teddy you wanted to see me?
Long: Yes I did, thanks for coming. Now I don’t know if you had anything to do with what happened earlier on but the no.1 contenders match will happen next week. And I am hereby banning you from being ringside during the match.
Melina: What why?
Long: Because I want you to prepare for a non-title match-up against Michelle McCool.
Melina: Fine I will, but when I do, I will kick Michelle’s ass all over the ring.
Long: Oh and by the way, if you lose to Michelle McCool, then she will also be in the title match at Total Havoc.

Commercial

JR: We’re back ladies and gentlemen and we’ve already got a few matches announced for next week. We’ll see the planned no.1 contenders match for the Women’s Title that was suppose to happen tonight, plus Melina will face Michelle McCool in non-title action.
King: Yea but don’t forget if Michelle wins, she’ll be added to the title match at Total Havoc. Also, another quarter-final match between Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton will take place.
JR: And this just made by General Manager Teddy Long; instead of facing each other as they were scheduled to, Kane and Undertaker will team up to face Mad Shad Gaspard and Shelton Benjamin of Black To Reality. This also means that the winner of Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton have a bye into the final of the tournament to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion.
King: A bye into the final means you are one step closer to becoming champion.

MATCH 7
TAG TEAM
D-GENERATION X VS REDNECK WRECKING CREW
REFEREE: CHARLES ROBINSON
D-Generation X come down to the ring first. They look focused and ready.
Triple H (to audience): Are you ready?…… I said are you ready? Then, for the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home. Let's get ready to suck it!
Michaels: And if you're not down with that, then we got two words for ya…………
(crowd): Suck it!
Triple H: Cade, Murdoch, I vow that tonight will be the last time you cowboys meddle DX’s business. You see when you cost me my match with Ric Flair, you also made me very, very pissed off. And when I’m pissed off, I can blow at any minute.
Michaels: Hold on a minute. When I lost my match against Randy Orton, I also became very, very, very pissed off. So if we’re both completely pissed off then instead of wanting a match, we want a fight.
Redneck Wrecking Crew’s music played. Lance Cade came out alone.
Cade: You want a fight, you got a fight. Murdoch get out here.
Murdoch comes out holding a steel chair and a baseball bat.
Cade and Murdoch run down to the ring. They get in the ring an place their weapons in their corner. The ref calls for the bell. Michaels and Murdock start the match. Michaels dances around Murdoch. He jabs him. He jabs him again. Murdoch becomes frustrated. He runs at Michaels but misses and goes into the turnbuckle. Michaels takes him to his corner and tags in Triple H. H uppercuts Murdoch. He irish whips him into the ropes, hitting a high knee on the rebound. He covers him: 1... Cade breaks it up. Michaels enters the ring and goes after Cade. Michaels gets flipped over the ropes, onto the apron. Cade turns around and Michaels shoulder blocks him. Michaels gets back into the ring. H and Murdoch lock up. Michaels and H both irish whip Cade and Murdoch into one another. They both fall down. H and Michaels do the ‘crotch chop’ Michaels ‘tunes up the band’. Cade slowly gets up and walks straight into sweet chin music. Michaels pins him while H picks up Murdoch: 1... With the ref counting the pin, Murdoch low blows H. 2... Murdoch jumps at Michaels and breaks the pin. Murdoch picks up the steel chair, gets out of the ring and jumps over the barricade. Michaels goes after him. They run through the crowd. H stares at Cade and waits for him to get up. When he does, H clotheslines him over the ropes. All four men are out of the ring. The ref starts counting out: 1...2... Murdoch and Michaels are trading punches in the top row of seats. 3...4...5... H throws Cade into the steel steps. 6...7... Murdoch lands a ddt on Michaels on a empty seat. 8...9...10 Charles Robinson calls for the bell.
Match ended in double count-out
Triple H grabbed the baseball bat and hit Cade with it. Murdoch used the steel chair against Michaels.
Teddy Long’s music starts playing.
Long: Now since all you four playas want is a fight, you got one. At Total Havoc it will be DX versus Redneck Wrecking Crew in a street fight. Holla, holla, holla.
JR: What kind of match will that be?
King: Well JR it will be a fight, pure and simple. I just hope it’s a good one.
JR: That’s all folks, we’ll hope you join us next week as more drama is sure to occur.

Updated card for Total Havoc:

World Heavyweight Championship
????? vs ?????

Street Fight
D-Generation X vs Redneck Wrecking Crew

No-Disqualification Match
Big Show vs Rey Mysterio

Women's Title
Melina (c) vs ?????

Please review my show and i'll review yours.

Also could you view the website of my fed. It is updated regularly.

http://www.freewebs.com/extremely_raw_smackdown/index.htm

hello is anyone there? can you people please review my show for me and then i'll review yours.

Glad to see you added promo's and comentery it made the show much more enjoyible, still wish you would make the matches a little longer but it was still a good show, I also love how your pushing guys that aren't getting pushed on TV good to see guys like the Highlanders and the Redneck Wreaking Crew get solid pushes, just wondering is their any chance Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble might join the Redneck Wreaking Crew? they are reddddddnecks too, if you want to review my show it's still up, you might enjoy it but I have to warn you it's a long read, overall good show you get better every week.

Thanks for that review. I haven't got Jimmy Wang Yang on my roster at the moment but i could have in the near future. I have got Jamie Noble though and that is quite a good idea actually so thanks for that.

Btw, i have already reviewed your show but under the username "The Boogeyman" and yea your right it is a long read, lol.

please people review my show and i'll review yours. as fellow bookers surely you can understand how it feels if no one reviews your shows. it is greatly appreciated and i will return the favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.