Erick Rowan - "She's Not Here."

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
For some odd reason during the Tyson Kidd vs. Adam Rose match last night, Eric Rowan made his way down to ringside. At one point, he lifted his sheep mask and could clearly be overheard saying "she's not here" before exiting the ringside area through the crowd.

On last week's episode of Raw, Rowan was backstage as Renee Young finished conducting an interview and Rowan played with her hair a bit, with Renee cringing in fear, with Rowan saying it was "pretty." As a result, it seems probable that Rowan was looking for Renee Young, she usually does commentary for WWE Superstars but she wasn't there last night. So whether it was Renee Young or not that Rowan was looking for, and if it wasn't it's curious who the "she" he was referring to is, what is this leading to?

I hope I'm wrong, I honestly do, because I have a feeling that Vince is in one of his weird moods and that this will become some sort of "Beauty and the Beast" or "King Kong" type of situation somehow.

If it's Renee Young, then I don't get it. I never understand angles involving non-wrestler. Nothing is gained by the talent, and it's never interesting.

However, I was thinking, what if the segment with Renee was a red herring? Like Jack-Hammer said, while she does commentary on Superstars, she's not exactly conspicuous in her absence from Raw. However, another "she" was. A she who would usually accompany Tyson Kidd to the ring. I'm not saying it would be must see TV, but at least there's something to gain if Rowan is actually after Natalya. It could be as simple as a harmless crush leading into a Kidd/Rowan program.

It seems like WWE is getting behind this "Nattie's Husband" gimmick, and the simpleton Erick Rowan would be a fun little layer to it all.

I get a very strong feeling that the "she", Rowan is referring to is Natalya. First off, it doesn't make much sense that Erick Rowan would be looking for Renee at ringside during an Adam Rose/Tyson Kidd match on Raw. I get that Rowan is supposed to be "childlike", but I think he has been on Raw enough to know that Renne Young is rarely at ringside. Also, as mentioned, I don't know where exactly a program with Renee Young would lead to for Rowan.

Secondly, I found it very odd that Natalya was not at ringside during Kidd's match. It seems that Kidd has now been permanently placed on the main roster for the time being, and it would make sense for these two to enter into a feud as nothing really seems to be going on with either of them. I can see an angle similar to the Randy Savage/George The Animal Steele feud where Steele had an intense crush on Miss Elizabeth and Savage basically had to "win her back" from the "freak". Rowan could very well play the loveable, naive monster and a heel Kidd would be great in trying to win Nattie back. I could see this ending with Nattie turning heel after spurning Rowan for Kidd (if this feud ever takes place).

Thirdly, Rowan didn't necessarily say Renne was pretty, he said her hair was pretty. Natalya's hair is very similar in color and style to Renee Young's... Ok that one's a little out there but it makes sense.

I have a feeling it might not actually be someone on the roster, but it's sister Abigail. Whilst all the Wyatt Family members are deranged, Eric Rowan could move into a gimmick where he fails to let go of the teachings given by Bray, and hence is on the lookout for Abigail. It wouldn't make sense for Rowan to become obsessed with a female on the roster unless it's for a minor feud, or a means of elevating Tyson Kidd (if "she" is Natalya).

It makes sense for "she" to be Sister Abigail as it's something Rowan can play off of for longevity, rather than one feud, it can be a part of his gimmick to be on the lookout for someone/something. Abigail could be a voice that's in Rowan's head that keeps him "Safe" and with separation from Abigail Rowan could "lose his mind" and be scared from the outside world.

Although, to me it makes the most sense to let "she" be Sister Abigail, become Rowan has always been a twisted character, it could easily be Natalya or Renee Young as speculated in order to easily slot Rowan into a feud.

Just a guess to be a little different but it is possible that Rowan is becoming Kidd's bodyguard of sorts and one of his responsibilities is keeping track of Nattie. From what I've read, it sounds like Kidd is getting a little push and having Rowan as a bodyguard will help him win some matches without damaging the people he beats. I also don't see a deranged or romantic or any kind of Rowan singles push very necessary.

But I really don't know and think anything mentioned before is just as possible.

I'm all for giving Renee Young more TV time cause she's so beautiful but the angle wouldn't make a lot of sense unless she became his "manager/valet" and she is too talented on the mic (for a minute a show) to do that.

Eh, hard to see where this is going. If it's Renee I guess it's a way to either give her a on screen boyfriend/protector or just to put her and Ambrose's IRL relationship on air, but the latter is very unlikely since Ambrose is leaps and bounds above Rowen on the card and the former I guess it's a decent way to get a random lower carder a boost, no idea who they would pair Renee with though.

If it's Nattie it could be interesting, maybe. Could lead to a possible face turn for Kidd, which could work although I like his overly arrogant heel character. Although I would gladly take it over the current "marriage problems" thing they're doing now, please leave that stuff on Total Divas. Another plus side is if there's anyone that can make Rowen look good it would be Kidd. Or maybe they somehow join forces and become the next odd couple tag team.

OK maybe this has more potential than I originally thought, funny how things look when you actually write them out.

In my wildest fantasy booking, I'd love for the she to be Sister Abagail, and for that to end up being Sara Del Rey, who is currently without a doubt one of most talented female wrestlers in the world, if not the most, who is currently under contract to WWE and is being wasted training the Eva Maries of the world, which she could do in a few years after she's had her own run.

That said, it's gonna end up being Natalya or something equally uninteresting.

I took it has he was either talking about Nattie or Renee Young. If you look at them, they are both kind of the same. Both are about the same height, pretty with blonde hair.

I sincerely hope this isn't the beginning of a feud with Kidd. I thought Rowan was supposed to be healed. Instead he's showing up wearing his mask and asking questions of no one. He was the boring one with the Wyatt, and this isn't making him anymore interesting.

Thirdly, Rowan didn't necessarily say Renne was pretty, he said her hair was pretty. Natalya's hair is very similar in color and style to Renee Young's... Ok that one's a little out there but it makes sense.

ive personally always been taken aback by how much natalya looks like Renne to the point if i found out they were sisters it wouldnt be a surprise so it's not too out there

It wasn't Renee Young he was looking for. Why would she be at ringside? The announcers basically said he was looking for Natalya.

Rowan's new gimmick is stalking women in general. He's a lock for the WM31 main event.

I could dig a Kidd/Rowan program. Think it would be interesting and it would actually give Raw a good under card. I am not sure where they would go with it, but I would hope it wouldn't be your typical booking that WWE tends to do. Maybe they go a new direction with it.

You hope you're wrong?! I hope you're wrong about being wrong!

Think about it; he's presented as this emotionally fragile soft-spoken giant, it makes sense to use him as a King Kong type of character. In the promos they had Bray describe him as a big child, I think that's the most interesting direction for him.

Maybe don't have his female counterpart be Renee Young, I really like her work as a commentator to be honest and would rather not have her have to multitask.

Let him work with Summer Rae, she needs an interesting hook since the Fandango thing bottomed out. They could work it to where he's being manipulated by an evil woman or that he's playing a role similar to the big kid on Blindside. Either way, it'll be difficult for him to find his footing as a singles performer since the playing field is already packed. I think he'll have the best shot if they go the direction of the idiot savant who is enthralled to a woman.

i'm guessing it's Renee Young he's looking for, but if it's Nattie, then it's a bit more odd, unless the plan is to team Rowan and Kidd up and if that's the plan, i love it. i feel that Kidd's best shot at a nice push is to be teamed up with someone. Kidd has the wrestling skills to be great, but i feel his best chance for a push is in a tag team.

i'm guessing it's Renee Young he's looking for, but if it's Nattie, then it's a bit more odd, unless the plan is to team Rowan and Kidd up and if that's the plan, i love it. i feel that Kidd's best shot at a nice push is to be teamed up with someone. Kidd has the wrestling skills to be great, but i feel his best chance for a push is in a tag team.

Don't take this as an attack, cuz it's not!

But funny how a month ago everyone was thrilled about the Wyatt Family all going solo. Yet in 1 minute on this site I went from reading about Bray+Dean teaming up to Rowan+Kidd teaming up :shrug: Who should they partner Luke Harper with...o yea the Authority, that's going solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back