Episode 7: Steamboat Rick vs Sammy Orwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Steamboat Rick vs Sammy Orwell​

Steamboat Ricky is on a mission to prove to the WZCW fans that he belongs. He was on the losing side of his Elite X match and vows that it won’t happen again. Little is known about newcomer Sammy Orwell maybe at Meltdown we will find out what he is all about

Keep all RPs in here
RP deadline is Friday, October 26 2007 at Midnight Eastern Standard Time

Sammy Orwell has his own personal philosophy. It’s a rare kind, one of a very few. It’s a philosophy that - instead of preaching peace, understanding and patience - encourages anger, rage, a strict order, destruction and impatience. Of course, this philosophy may well serve him well when he sets foot in wrestling ring, a place where destruction and impatience are also encouraged. Unluckily for his opponents though, Sammy doesn’t believe that there is a limit to this philosophy. He will not stop until everyone has been brought round to his way of thinking… or have been ruthlessly swept aside.

======================

“Personal Philosophy”

======================

A blackened screen. A furious, consistent buzzing. Static begins breaking up the plain darkness, and rough, undefined noises can be herd behind the buzzing. Suddenly, it all becomes clear. There are screams, battered bodies lay strewn across the floor, bloodied and lifeless. The start of some kind of music begins before abruptly stopping. The screen goes pitch black. Suddenly, an image flashes up on the screen:

Sammy3.jpg

It disappears as quickly as it appeared.

======================

Sammy lies back, lifting a large weight up and down above his well toned body. Sweat drips down onto a towel draped beneath him. A ring tone blares out loudly. He carefully puts down his weight and picks up the ringing phone, which lies besides. Flipping it open, he utters a single word.

Sammy Orwell
“Go.”

Sammy waits a moment before speaking again.

Sammy Orwell
“So wait, who’s my opponent? Who am I gonna have to beat into a bloody mess…?”

He wait’s a moment more.

Sammy Orwell

“You’re kidding… the pirate guy? What’s his name - Bluebeard? Oh yea, “Steamboat Ricky.” Oh, this is just great. This is just fantastic. I try to make an impact, I try to make a stand and what do they give me? A freakin’ pirate.”

Sammy sits down and puts his hand to his lips, deep in thought for a little while. Finally, he speaks into the phone.

Sammy Orwell
“Or… this could be the perfect opportunity. I mean, these are the very people I’m making an example of, right? Who’s better to make an example of than a guy that dresses up as a freakin’ pirate?”

======================

The same video that’s been playing for weeks plays again. As the words form into “He is coming”, “coming” slowly transforms into “here”. The lights black out and smoke begins to fill the entranceway.

“Hysteria” bursts out of the PA system and Sammy bursts through the smoke onto centre stage, the crowd cheering in approval as the lights highlight his imposing figure. Still, Sammy’s emotions cannot be moved, nor changed. He merely stares onward blankly towards the ring. His indefinable focus becomes more and more apparent. He comes to the ring and leaps onto the apron, cue fireworks bursting out of all directions and the likes come on fully. His theme music fades away slowly as Sammy grabs a microphone from a ringside official. Sammy breathes in deeply before beginning to speak.

Sammy Orwell

“After months and months of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, I, Sammy Orwell, am finally in WZCW! And let me tell you, I’m not here to shake hands and pretend I actually “respect” these clowns around here. In fact, I’m going to do my best to kick the absolute crap out of them. These people here, they’ve made an absolute joke out of professional wrestling. Instead of focusing on honour… and on dedication, they’ve been fooling around like a bunch of ******s and making fun of a sport, yea, a sport, that I hold close to my heart. It’s a liberty that I will make sure is paid for… in blood, sweat and tears.”

Sammy pauses a moment, looking around at the crowd who are booing ecstatically.

Sammy Orwell

“Nothing will be left untouched, no one left safe. I will tear a hole through the chest of this company. All will be down on their knees before me. I will make a mockery out of you just as you have made a mockery out of wrestling. I will make an example out of each and every one of you morons. I’m going to start tonight by beating “Steamboat Ricky” into a pulp, a man that stands for everything that I stand against - and I don’t mean anything about those crappy pirate puns. I will leave my mark on him, just like I will leave my mark on this company, this sport, and this world.”

Steamboat Ricky
Polly

*Scene cuts to Steamboat Ricky's ship, as he is engaged in his favorite activity aside from wrestling, deck swabbing. As always, Polly is close by to keep him company.*

Yarrrrr. I be extremely hungover. I be extremely disappointed with the loss to Gus. So, yarrrrr....I be drowning my sorrows with a bottle.

Brrrrrrrrrrack! You only drink O'Grog's! Non-alcoholic! Brrrrrrrrack!

Yarrrrrr. Right you be! I guess that's why I have not yet been sea sick! And yarrrrrr...I'm Steamboat Ricky! I don't be getting sea sick!

Brrrrrrrack! It's poop deck, not puke deck! Brrrrrrrack!

HAHAHAHARRRRRRR! You be a funny one, there Polly. I know I be letting down the kiddies and the fans with my loss, but yarrrrrrr I promise to avenge such defeats!

*Waits a minute.*

Yarrrrrr...see, I told you they be forgiving me, Polly. Hear them?

*Steamboat makes a head motion to Polly. Polly then goes over to the ship's PA system, cues a sound clip, and listens to recorded fans chanting "Steamboat, Steamboat, Steamboat!"*

Yarrrrrrrr! Starting with my next match, I be making all opponents walk the plank, swab the deck, and if there's time....yarrrr...they be visiting the boo box!

Brrrrrrrrack! No mercy! No mercy! Brrrrrrack!

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrhardyharhar! Who I be fighting at Meltdown Polly?

Brrrrrrrrrrrrack! Sam Orwell! New guy! Brrrrrrack!

Yarrrrrrrrrrrr...ye be right, Polly. Sam Orwell, hmm? Yarrr...I be remembering back to pirate school when I be reading a book by him called Animal Farm. Yarrrrr...it's about animals and how they modeled communism. Yarrrrr...Sam Orwell must be a communist!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrack! That was George Orwell. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrack!

Yarrrrrr...must be a relative. Yarrrrr! I remember this cat. He had a "He is coming promo." Yarrrrr...it seems like he was a little late with that idea. Yarrrrr! Everybody be stealing Steamboat's creativity! Last week, Gus be stealing my promo ideas...this week, Sam Orwell. Yarrrrrrr! These scurvy lubbers must not have taken creative writing in diaper school. Yarrrrrr!

Brrrrrrack! Mama didn't raise no fool! Brrrrrrack!

Yarrrrrrrrr! Preach it, Polly! If these clowns could come up with new promo ideas and not refurbish old ones, AND if they had the people on their side.....ahem

Brrrrrrrack! Sorry. Brrrrrack!

*Polly cues chants: "Steamboat, Steamboat, Steamboat!"*

Yarrrrr! Then it might be a fair fight! But yarrrrr...expect some tables to be broken, decks to be swabbed, and planks to be walked at Meltdown....YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Let's get back to work Polly!

*Steamboat and Polly resume deck swabbing while the Steamboat chants continue in the background.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back