EOY Award Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that December is officially here and Kingdom Come is coming up fast, make sure to get your nominations in.

Mark Keaton is the only rookie to win a title(s) this year. He's beaten World Champions (The Beard, Ty Burna and Constantine) and went straight to the elite competition from day one. He's won 2 WZCW Tag Team Championships in his first year of joining the fed and did so defeating some of the biggest names in fed history. He's beaten Elite X/Openweight Champions (elegANT and Austin Reynolds) and has proven his ability to compete at the top level. He's the Rookie of the Year and it's not even close.

Cooper and Keaton won the tag titles twice and stopped two teams that were believed to be unstoppable for the most part. Everyone thought PoC would hold the titles for ages and we stopped that. We've beaten every single team that has been in the division over the last 12 months once we formed. We're the only team that can claim that. We are the only team to win the titles twice this year and therefore Cooper and Keaton should be the Tag Team of the Year.

This reminds me of the old running gag about Amrando Paradyse never getting on the Kingdom Come card. Good times.

Ha, well I made it fuckers! Took me a long ass time to do it though.

Funny how that came about. When I first came into the fed, my rps stated how it to felt bad for myself because it to wasn't on the KC card and stuck.

• Best WZCW Wrestler
    Mikey Stormrage, Eve Taylor, Garth Black
  • Best WZCW tag Team
    Cooper & Keaton
  • Best WZCW show
    Lethal Lottery
  • Best WZCW match
    Dr. Zeus vs. Theron Daggershield HIAC
  • Best WZCW NPC
    Meh
  • Best WZCW moment
    Cooper wins LL, Stormrage beats Constantine for World Title
  • Best WZCW title reign
    Titus' EA Title reign
  • Best WZCW Rookie
    Mark Keaton
  • Best WZCW Creative Member
    Me and only me

My complete and final list. Nominated for specific categories throughout the thread but here are all of mine in one post.

Best WZCW Wrestler

Eve Taylor
Garth Black
Mikey Stormrage
Justin Cooper (come at me, bro!)

Best WZCW tag Team

Cooper and Keaton

Best WZCW show

Lethal Lottery
Ascension 113 (Noah Ryder snaps, Cooper/Stormrage contract signing, Eve Taylor challenges Celeste Crimson)
Meltdown 136 (Keaton joins Vis Imperium, Austin Reynolds booted from Vis Imperium, Black/Blades confrontation, Mikey Stormrage left destroyed by Vis Imperium)
Gold Rush

Best WZCW match

Titus vs. Flex II
Cooper and Keaton vs. Phantoms of Chaos
Zeus vs. Daggershield HIAC
Titus vs. Bruce Irwin

Best WZCW NPC

Batti if she still counts.
Various breakfast talk show hosts - Lee

Best WZCW moment

Mikey Stormrage regains the World Championship against Garth Black
Mark Keaton reveals Constantine as his new tag team partner and joins Vis Imperium
Justin Cooper wins Lethal Lottery
Titus Avison breaks the EurAsian Championship title reign record
Hayden McAllister birthday celebration opens Ascension

Best WZCW title reign

Titus Avison - EurAvison Championship
Eve Taylor - Elite Openweight Championship
Austin Reynolds - Elite Openweight Championship (because he's the only other champion to defend their title twice in the past year. While a short reign he did what only two other people did all year.. and I wanted more than two people nominated.)

Best WZCW Rookie

Mark Keaton

Best WZCW Creative Member

Yaz (he was smart enough to bring me onto the team)
Lee

Best WZCW Wrestler: Eve Taylor, Mikey Stormrage, Titus.
Best WZCW tag Team: Cooper/Keaton.
Best WZCW show: Lethal Lottery, Ascension 113. (Could be supershow)
Best WZCW match: Lethal Lottery.
Best WZCW NPC: Batti Otaku, Tiffany Wyatt, Andrew Adonis.
Best WZCW moment: Mikey wins his first world title, Cooper wins Lethal Lottery.
Best WZCW title reign: Eve Taylor, Titus.
Best WZCW Rookie: Mark Keaton, Xander LeBelle, Anthony Mancini.
Best WZCW Creative Member: Yaz

Can Adonis be considered an NPC when there is an actual human behind him complete with an undefeated streak?

Return of the year

Ricky Runn. What an impact he had.

Nominations are now closed. Thanks for all the support throughout the year, guys. The award show will come immediately after Kingdom Come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back