1 No Desire-Normal PPV
2 Surrender-Submission PPV
3 On the Edge-Hardcore Elimination Chamber PPV
4 Resurrection-Normal PPV
5 SummerBrawl-Main PPV
6 All Out-Royal Rumble
7 Saturday Night Massacre-Hardcore Matches
8 Night of Glory-Championship Night​

First I'm very sad that there is no Fan Shop.I was really waiting for it and was so excited about getting a T-Shirt.But I'm waiting to see what you write and the storyline's that you produce.Just one thing, are you having PPV just didn't see the info on the Main Page.

yes I am my good sir, I am still thinking of names for it, It will be posted in about 2 weeks, first show may be posted either today or tommorow!

EHA signs Josh Matthews as backstage interviewers,
Pay per views are:
1 No Desire-Normal PPV
2 Surrender-Submission PPv
3 On the Edge-Hardcore Elimination Chamber PPV
4 Resurrection-Normal PPV
5 SummerBrawl-Main PPV
6 All Out-Royal Rumble
7 Saturday Night Massacre-Hardcore Matches
8 Noght of Glory-Championship Night

sorry to all you EHA about the lack of shows, alot of my wretlers were stuck in europe, I will try to get some shows up and running soon

THIS JUST IN
Drew Mcintyre, R-Truth, Laycool, Gail Kim, Melina, and Eve all released,
EHA sign Josh Matthws and Christy Hemme as backstage interviewers.

EHA NO DESIRE CARD
Match one-Gallows and Lethal vs the Hart Dynasty for the EHA tag team titles

Match two-Velvet Sky vs Maryse vs Angelina vs Tara for the Womens Chamionship

Match three- Samoa Joe vs the Miz for the EHA tv title

Match four- Legacy vs Team 3D

Match five-8 man Battle Royal to determine number one contender for the EHA Championship
Contestants- D'angelo Deniro, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Triple H and AJ Styles.

Match 6- Brian Danielson vs The Undertaker

Match 7- Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Desmond Wolfe for the EHA world Championship

NO DESIRE RESULTS

Gallows and Lethal defeated The Hart Dynasy to become Tag team champions

Maryse defeated Tara, Velvet Sky and Angelina Love to become EHA womens champion

The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Beer Money inc.

Samoa Joe defeated The Miz

Samoa Joe defeated The Miz to become Hardcore chamion

Team 3D defeated Legacy

CM Punk won the battle royal to become Number one contender to the EHA World Champion

The Undertaker defeated Brian Danielson

Desmond Wolfe defeated Kurt Angle and Abyss to become EHA World Champion

Current Champions

World Champion

Desmond Wolfe

TV Champion

Samoa Joe
Tag Team Champions

Kaz and Jay Lethal
Hardcore Champion
Stevie Richards & Raven*

*Held under the Freebird Rules

EHA will be continuing very shortly as I have just found the shows that I thought I had lost!!
I will also be starting a second show in EHA, it will be a smaller show featuring members of the NO Limit division and Female division. It will feature every fortnight.
I will post the roster soon.

GM Teddy Long has announced the card for Show 9

Match One-Hardcore Championship title match- Stevie Richards vs Luke Gallows

Match Two- Tag team match The Nation of Violence (The Usos) vs Rob Terry & RVD

Match Three- Tag team match Rated RKO vs The Straightedge Disciples

Match Four- 2 on 1 handicap match-Abyss vs Cryme Tyme

Match Five-3 on 2 Handicap match-Phenomenal Inc vs Desmond Wolfe & Beer Money

EHA Surrender Card
EHA Title match-Submission-CM Punk vs Desmond Wolfe
For weeks on end there has been a stable war between CM Punk's Straightedge Society, and Wolfe's Team Flair, this Submission match may put this Gang war to an end.

Bryan Danielson vs The Undertaker II
Since the start of EHA, The Undertaker has been on Danielson's back. Even with a win against him. He is not happy with Danielson. He says that everybody who claims they are the best in the world ultimately gets taken out to the Undertaker. Can Danielson prove that he is the best in the world? Danielson can prove this in the Submission match.

EHA TV Title- Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe
Samoa Joe has held the TV Title since day one of EHA, but this may be his toughest match yet. Against the Extreme Enigma, Jeff Hardy. Things have got a bit hot between these two, with Joe taking out Hardy, how will Hardy get back at Joe, will he take his title? Find out in this match!

Kaz and Lethal vs Beer Money vs Rated RKO vs Awesome
The Straightedge Society members won the titles back at No Desire when they beat The Hart Dynasty, but it is a huge ask for them to prevail in this match, going up against 6 of EHA's finest tag team competitors, find out how they go in this tag team turmoil match, oh and, I forgot to add, it is elimination!

Phenomenal Inc invitational
Triple H and AJ Styles have recently started teaming up in a mission to take down Team Flair. They feel that they are dominant, and want Ric Flair to watch this match, because in their words, this is what Flair could have had!

Kurt Angle vs Abyss
An infuriated Angle let his emotions run wild after Wolfe pinned Abyss in their title match, and started to beat up Abyss, but a monster never really takes kindly to a cheap shot. Has Kurt got himself in trouble? Or will he somehow wiggle his way out? Find out at Surrender.

Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase
Cody has released his frustrations after The Legacy weren't winning matches, Cody was fed up, and he decided that Legacy were to be no more. Has this effected his future negatively? Or Positively? Find out in 2 weeks at Surrender!

EHA management has announced a tour around Europe. Popular demand has brought them over, as European fans have been building at a rapid rate.
Destinations have been revealed, time and dates TBD.

London, England

Glasgow, Scotland

Berlin, Germany

Madrid, Spain

Paris, France

Next Week's house show.

Chicago, Illinois

The last match has been added to Surrender.
Hardcore Title Match-Luke Gallows vs Stevie or Raven
The Original Anarchists have decided that they will be holding the title under the Freebird rule, as they won the title off of Gallows a few weeks back, he has had a rematch, but lost. This may be the last chance he gets after he won the Battle Royale for the #1 contender's spot!

Dark Match-The Usos vs Rob Van Dam and Rob Terry

These 10 wrestlers are the ones who are currently at the top of EHA!

No. 10-The Hart Dynasty

After weeks of inactivity, the Dynasty had a match, in which they defeated the Tag Team champions and debuted a brilliant new finisher, what does this mean for them? Will they get a title shot in the near future?

No. 9- Kurt Angle

Weeks of inactivity hasn't really helped Kurt, losing harshly against CM Punk

No. 8- The Usos

The Usos have been making Rob Terry and RVD's life a living hell, can they keep this up for Surrender as they face them in a Dark match?

No. 7- Jeff Hardy

Recently being taken out by Joe really got to Hardy, so he decided to get back at Joe, by taking out his henchmen, and picked up some forward momentum heading into Surrender

No. 6- Luke Gallows

Gallows has won himself a Hardcore title shot in the Battle Royale, will he capitalise at Surrender? Find out Sunday!

No. 5- CM Punk

He has picked up the win against Kurt Angle, albeit with some help from the Straightedge Followers, he finds some momentum heading into Surrender this Sunday

No. 4- Stevie Richards

Over the past weeks, him and his partner, Raven have been on top of the Hardcore division, but Stevie is the one who is picking up the wins, and the momentum, although he did not defeat Wolfe and Joe, he definitely deserves some points for the Assist!

No. 3- Rated RKO

Dominated the Disciples last week, put Morrison on the Shelf for a while, they now have the tag team match at Surrender, will they capitilise through their recent momentum? Find out

No. 2- Samoa Joe

Television champion didn't get the win on Wolfe, and didn't look very convincing, but has really proven himself throughout EHA's History!

No. 1-Desmond Wolfe

Our World Champion is still Undefeated in EHA, and looks to stay that way, will he beat Punk and continue his eventful title run? Or will it crash down on him and will he lose the title? Find out at Surrender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back