• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edge - Not really that good a heel...

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
I've been reading for a while everyone drooling over how good a heel Edge is, how he can draw hatred from the crowd... and I have to say I disagree. Edge really could be a whole lot better as a heel.

Face it... Edge has got real true heat on only three occasions.

1. Lita. A real life affair leading onto a public airing of some very dirty laundry (mostly belonging to Amy Dumas) involved Edge in a feud with one of the perennial fan favourites in Matt Hardy. Edge got heat because he was the third party in the love triangle, breaking up one of the most popular relationships in wrestling.

2. Stealing titles. Winning titles following brutalised champions being destroyed, aiding RVD getting his one major title, all of these have become the staple of Edge's new-found ways of getting heat. Ok, I admit, the tactics of the heel in letting the actions do the talking is a legitimate way of getting the heat needed to be a successful heel, and the 'Ultimate Opportunist' gimmick works well for him since he's of$ the smaller physique. But the problem is it only buys you a limited period of heat before you have to up the ante.

3. Vicky. Association with the most annoying woman ever to set foot inside a wrestling arena is cheap heat. I mean we all saw the sudden turn in how quickly fans started to cheer for Edge when he won the title legitimately and had a mini turn on Vicky.

So... is Edge's heel ability over-rated? In my mind, there's still something that's truely hard to hate by himself. Edge and Christian as a heel team were still over because they were funny. To me, he's not the sort of guy who can draw heat by himself, by being hatable like JBL. He's a good heel... but he needs someone to help draw the heat while he feeds off it

You seem to be saying that Edge isn't hated because he's Edge, but because of the things - or, indeed, the people - that he's done. And my reply to this, on Christmas Eve, is as follows: eh?

So, doing heelish things... this is what all heels do, Edge has just got a more original way of doing it. It's like saying Triple H is a rubbish heel because he has to beat the living shit out of people to draw heat; and I mean when he is a heel, BTW.

You do say something about him needing to feed off someone else for heat though. However, you seem to be completely ignoring number two in that case. Maybe I've just got the wrong end of the stick.

As Batman once said, it's not who you are underneath but what you do that defines you.

What I am saying Samuel, is that Edge has merely become a one trick pony... well metaphorically (He has two tricks) ... stealing women and stealing belts.

And as for your addressing my second point... I would ask you to read it closely. I acknowledged the very argument you have made, namely that Edge stealing his victories works well. But it doesn't make him a great heel. Santino did the same, winning his matches in dubious manner.

My argument is namely that while Edge is decent as a heel, there's always that little bit of something that makes you want to like him. He's a likeable kinda guy

What I am saying Samuel, is that Edge has merely become a one trick pony... well metaphorically (He has two tricks) ... stealing women and stealing belts.

And as for your addressing my second point... I would ask you to read it closely. I acknowledged the very argument you have made, namely that Edge stealing his victories works well. But it doesn't make him a great heel. Santino did the same, winning his matches in dubious manner.

My argument is namely that while Edge is decent as a heel, there's always that little bit of something that makes you want to like him. He's a likeable kinda guy

EVERY wrestler isn't that good if you break them down into what exactly they do.

Was The Rock that great on the mic for throwing out catchphrases 24/7?
Benoit didn't do much else than German Suplexes, diving headbutts and Crossfaces.
Hogan never really wrestled a match, he just got beat up, then threw a body slam and a legdrop. Etc etc etc.

It's the WAY Edge does it, his charisma, his attitude. Edge sells his character so well, it's the perfect fit for him. His smirk, his look when he's frustrated, his promos.. it all just works for him.

You could argue that Lita helped a lot, but there is no way in hell that it would've worked out that well if Edge was swapped with, let's say, Shelton Benjamin.

It's hard to explain really, Edge just found the perfect gimmick for him, like Randy Orton is doing right now, and they sell it perfectly.

And of course you like him, so do I. He's a fantastic wrestler, and everyone loves a fantastic wrestler. No one from the IWC hates a great heel.

But god damn they hate on good faces.

I've been reading for a while everyone drooling over how good a heel Edge is, how he can draw hatred from the crowd... and I have to say I disagree. Edge really could be a whole lot better as a heel.

Face it... Edge has got real true heat on only three occasions.

1. Lita. A real life affair leading onto a public airing of some very dirty laundry (mostly belonging to Amy Dumas) involved Edge in a feud with one of the perennial fan favourites in Matt Hardy. Edge got heat because he was the third party in the love triangle, breaking up one of the most popular relationships in wrestling.

2. Stealing titles. Winning titles following brutalised champions being destroyed, aiding RVD getting his one major title, all of these have become the staple of Edge's new-found ways of getting heat. Ok, I admit, the tactics of the heel in letting the actions do the talking is a legitimate way of getting the heat needed to be a successful heel, and the 'Ultimate Opportunist' gimmick works well for him since he's of$ the smaller physique. But the problem is it only buys you a limited period of heat before you have to up the ante.

3. Vicky. Association with the most annoying woman ever to set foot inside a wrestling arena is cheap heat. I mean we all saw the sudden turn in how quickly fans started to cheer for Edge when he won the title legitimately and had a mini turn on Vicky.

So... is Edge's heel ability over-rated? In my mind, there's still something that's truely hard to hate by himself. Edge and Christian as a heel team were still over because they were funny. To me, he's not the sort of guy who can draw heat by himself, by being hatable like JBL. He's a good heel... but he needs someone to help draw the heat while he feeds off it

It really depends on what you define as been a good heel, clearly the job of a good heel is a wrestler who puts the face over, and makes you want to see the face win. Obviously the example of the feud with Cena is a prime example of Edge doing this, at a time a significant proportion of the fans took to cheering the heels in Cena's feuds and refusing to support Cena.

You question his ability to draw heat but who in the WWE is better at drawing heat then? You mention JBL, and it is true that he is a massively underated heel, and was a proven draw as champion. Then again when Edge and Cena were feuding raw had significantly higher ratings than it does presently even with Cena there, this shows how it is important to have a good heel and good face working in tandem.

I don't think there is any doubt that Edge is a great heel, and to base that he isn't a good heel on that he doesn't draw enough heat is ridicolous. Not least because he gets pretty much the most heat of any heel currently in WWE, and my your measurement where does that leave Jericho or Orton, both of whom get less heat than Edge yet are the only other significant main event level heels atm. This is because the job of a heel isn't to draw heat, don't get me wrong it helps but the job of a heel is to create entertaining feuds, and to increase the face's ability to draw. Just look at the quality of the feuds he has as proof of that.

Reactions: Lee
I think we will all truly see how great of a heel Edge is in his new program with Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy is the top face in the company right now like it or not. He gets bigger pops than Cena, and the crowd is fully behind him. He is selling more merchandise, and the kids seem to like him more.

With that said, we will see how much heat Edge will draw when he gets under Hardy's skin and tries to screw him out of the title. The job of the heel is to make us love and root for the face, and watch how much the fans begin to pull for Jeff Hardy in his title reign as Edge works his magic like no one else can do right now in the WWE, not even Orton.

Sorry, sorry, i just want to ask something....

When was that? The legitimate title win i mean. I'm assuming you're referring to the TLC with the Undertaker. I wouldn't call getting 4 guys to help you beat up 1, in a match you should never have been in (since he lost the title, AND lost BOTH of the following rematches, a new contender should have been named, no?) to be a legitimate title win.......... but then in pro wrestling there's no such thing anyway.....

Edge doesn't JUST sleep with women and steal titles at all. Didn't he join up with Randy Orton to purposely cripple DX and succeed? Didn't he form a stable to protect himself from the two biggest threats to his championship ie Batista and Taker? Didn't he show up on Raw one night after the draft just to tell the fans that he'd never perform for them again? Didn't he beat the hell out of Mick Foley, after Foley finished motivating him, just as Edge had asked him to?

The way i see it, Edge was a heel for quite a while before the whole Lita thing became public. I always felt that the majority of that intense heat was directed at her, but being the man of the picture, he benefitted from it the most, especially after she decided to leave.

When it comes to Vickie, i interpret that as ALL Vince, and to be honest, i don't hate Edge for being the heel and sleeping with a HOFer's widow, i just hate Vickie for daring to ever pick up a mic.

He and Orton used to be very similar, however i feel now that Orton has evolved past his Legend Killer role into the 3rd Gen stable leader, whereas Edge is still just the guy taking shortcuts to get the title which after 4 years has grown kinda stale.

Edge is a good heel. I don't think anyone can doubt that. The guy knows how to draw heat from the fans, and he thrives on that. Yes, he's had some shortcuts to gain that mega heel heat, but even without Vickie and without the World Title, he still draws heat. He plays his role brilliantly and is certainly one of the top 3 best heels in the WWE today. But, he's in a similar position to Randy Orton. Both are great heels, but because they are so arrogant and so selfish, the IWC begins to like them. Basically, the only people that cheer for Edge are the internet wrestling fans.

I've went to a Smackdown House Show within the last 6 months. A majority of those fans were either very young, or they were parents of those young children. When Edge wrestled that night, the guy got mega heat. "Pretty Boy" and "Pussy" were chanted out quite frequently. I barely heard a single person cheer him in the arena, and the people that did cheer him were men in their twenties that think they know more about wrestling than anybody else, otherwise known as "Smarks".

What I'm saying here, is that Edge plays his role to near perfection, but because he's such an asshole, people that think they know a great deal about wrestling love to cheer him. My problem with Edge isn't his ability to draw heat though, it's his actual wrestling ability, but that's a topic for another thread. Edge is a good heel, and the only reason fans cheer him is because they obviously think they're above the average wrestling fan.

I blame the fans, not Edge.

Eh, it's really come to a point where no one is ever going to genuinely hated ever. This means that it never comes down to how people really feel about something, it's how well the characters play their parts. It's no longer can I get people to actually like/hate me, it's now, can I get people to see I'm interesting and good at playing a characters.

JBL, for instance. He's shit. Boring, slow paced wrestler, and the extent of his abilities is cutting decent promos - which, while presented fluently, are still shit.

Edge, on the other hand: Interesting character, and coupled with his ability to play his part well, makes people want to watch him. No one can gather real heat anymore, unless you genuinely suck (JBL, just sayin').

So, the general point was: there are no real feelings of hate or like towards the characters they play, just the feelings we get from how well they play their character.

I think Edge makes a really good heel. Ever since his heel turn he has had alot of heat from the crowd, and continues to do so. Edge is one of my top favorite wrestlers. He has had an amazing career in the WWE. So Edge is a good heel in my opinion.

While maybe Edge's most hated heat has come off screwing others (literally) the fact remains that because of that, it's heat that's carried him very well, very far, and to the very top.

Lita is long since gone. Vickie Guerrero is hated all by herself, but here's a shocker for you.. if it wasn't for Edge, she wouldn't of been given any reaction at all. And C.M. Punk stole a Championship, yet he barely received any type of pop.. so my guess is when Edge did that, it was "who" was doing it, as opposed to how he was doing it. So, let's recap..

Adam Copeland & Amy Dumas had a real life "affair", and as a result, Edge & Lita's characters went to the mega top of the heel pile. An argument could always be had that because Edge is male and he was the guy making advancements to causing Lita to cheat, he's the real bad guy and the real prick. Some would then argue, that because Lita gave in, and because female's are evil, that she indeed is the more evil of the two, and she made him. Either way, they made each other.. and as a result, helped each other by accident.

My guess is neither made the final decision to sleep with each other, because they both thought it'd get out and make their Wrestling careers sky-rocket.

Now, since that point.. Edge has drawn major heat everywhere, for anything. When he beat the bloody shit out of Ric Flair, and defeated Roddy Piper w/ Randy Orton to win the Tag Team Championships. Major heat. When he feuded with John Cena and beat the shit outta his Dad. Slight cheers (because it was 'a' Cena) but overall, major heat. And when he lead the world to be shown that he was having a "relationship" (because it's not an affair if you're a WIDOW) with Vickie Guerrero, UNBELIEVEABLE HEAT!

All of that has snowballed since fucking Amy Dumas. But not because of just that moment, so much as because of how Edge has carried himself and his character, since that moment.

To say Edge isn't a good heel, is like saying John Cena isn't a good face. I mean, more often than not, Cena gets boo'd more than cheer'd.

Edge is rapidly becoming more of a tweener which I think is good for him. At the house show I went to, he started the show after the announcement that Hardy wouldn't be there that night. He came out to the most heat of the night by far. Long story short, Helms, Umaga and Khali got involved and we had a tag match later in the night. Both Edge and Umaga came out in red tights earlier in the night and looked similar. Later that night for the match, Edge had his hair pulled back like Umaga does on occasion, his face painted like Umaga's, and Canada written across his stomach the way Umaga has Samoa. It got one of the biggest laughs I've ever heard. Just the sight of this was priceless and was practically a face action. It came off great as Edge imitated Umaga for a bit. He plays a good heel, but he also can play a great face with comedy. That shows what a great talent he truly is that he can play both at such a high level.

I agree I think Edge is much better as a face which is odd because normally it is the other way around. Something about Edge that makes me want to root for him. He is such a great overall performer that it is hard to boo him. He is much better as a face. Although he is good at being a heel, just not great.

My 2 Cents says Edge is the shit, period. For all the talk against him I really haven't heard anything that holds water or can't easily be argued. Edge is the ultimate up setter, master manipulator, it is the dirty tactics, and insane antics, the evil entities he surrounds himself with, and the shameless demeanor that all go together to make one really bad ass heel. Edge is a good mic worker, I don't think anyone can argue different, he is great in the ring and has put on match after match at 4 or 5 star quality, He can draw great heat no matter what as already proven by most of you, and he has stayed relevant for some time now. For get what your personal interpretation of a heel is, he is it, don't bother comparing him and Orton or him and Jericho, all animals of different breeds. Edge can work with anyone and make the crowd love them and hate him, Edge makes you wonder, with him there is always this aura of "I don't want him to win but I think he will" or "Damn it, I know Edge is going to win" and sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't but he is good enough to always keep you interested and in his matches on the edge of your seat(no pun intended). Orton who I like a lot is kind of bland at times, Jericho you sometimes want to just shut up, Edge on the other hand makes you want to hear more. He always acts all crazy and you know will stop at nothing to gain a mental edge(no pun intended) over his opponent, and say some wild stuff or do some wild stuff to get it. Not that Orton won't but Orton seems to do what he does for fun, Edge on the other hand is a wild, desperate, maniac who has one goal, win at all costs. I like that. The other heel I remember some of you mentioning in comparison to Edge was JBL. This is a guy I think is a closer comparison to Edge, as I said he is desperate, and stops at nothing, wins at all costs, will do wild horrible things to ensure his victory and make alliances with nefarious characters to gain an upper hand. JBL also like Edge is a mic master. HE speaks, YOU listen. I think Edge and JBL are the best heels in the company by far. Orton is a tweener, no question about that. And Jericho is to me a better heel than face but not as much a natural as JBL or Edge. He seems too much like he is putting it on for you and playing a character, that shouldn't be that way, you should believe that you are seeing the real person in the ring and on t.v., Edge and JBL have that. I do not have to suspend my disbelief that Edge and JBL are actually like that, I know different but watching them they seem to fit into their roles like a well tailored suit. Orton, Jericho, they just seem to be playing a role. I like all of them really. I think they are all good in their own ways but in response to this argument I have to say that there is nothing overrated about Edge and that he indeed is that good of a heel.

Edge IS a fantastic heel. But I have noticed, he often has to have someone else there to push it that little bit futher than other heels.
Vickie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Lita, Alica Fox, Chavo, Hawkins & Ryder
All these people pushed Edge towards gaining 7 World Title reigns in 4 Years, all as a heel character.
People like Vladamir Kozlov, Kane have the whole "monster" thing going on for them which sorts them out. JBL has "Rich boss that no one likes" going on, Miz & Morrision have "cocky & arrogant youngsters"
Edge has his oppotunitstic attitude, which to me is unique and hasn't really been seen before, unless you count Chris Jeicho recently.
Edge has the look of a face, long blonde hair, not a jacked up he has the almost "traditional" Mickey Rourke sterotype look. All that makes Edge heel is his attitude and mind. Which personally I think makes him not necesserily a top heel, but a unique one.

I think he's overrated as a heel. People seem to think he is like Orton, but they are so different. Orton is built as a crazy, jerk of a guy. Edge has to resort to things like coffins and pretending to be back from hell and all that... it just isn't the same. And this big rise to heel superstardom is mostly because of Vickie. Now SHE is a heel. She made me really hate her. I was waiting for the day when Taker would chokeslam her head through the ring. That's how Orton makes me feel. Edge is more like... "oh. He's mean. I hope he loses." He's just not as incredible a heel as he's made out to be, and he's been proven to need someone to raise him up when he's a heel, whether it's Vickie, Lita or whoever.

I agree with edge being a bit over rated. maybe it's cuz the i'm starting to get tired of his gimmick. He seems to never win a match by himself it makes him look real weak. in an edge match you know someone is going to save him from defeat. I dont hate him for not being able to win by himself i hate his lackeys that follow him around cuz he is a sucky leader. That's why i dont even think he is in the same league as orton. orton just reminds me of that jock kid in high school that was a dick because he thought he was better then everyone else and could back it up. edge reminds of the kid in high school who is a loser that had cool older brother beat up everyone that gave his kid brother shit.

I think he's overrated as a heel. People seem to think he is like Orton, but they are so different. Orton is built as a crazy, jerk of a guy. Edge has to resort to things like coffins and pretending to be back from hell and all that... it just isn't the same. And this big rise to heel superstardom is mostly because of Vickie. Now SHE is a heel. She made me really hate her. I was waiting for the day when Taker would chokeslam her head through the ring. That's how Orton makes me feel. Edge is more like... "oh. He's mean. I hope he loses." He's just not as incredible a heel as he's made out to be, and he's been proven to need someone to raise him up when he's a heel, whether it's Vickie, Lita or whoever.

You'd be right, if you weren't so wrong.

Vickie is the top heel right now. I get that. But, she also had the crowd behind her, because of the loss of Eddie. It took some work to turn her heel, and it all started by aligning with Edge.

Lita was also completely over as a face, and had the love of everyone, because she was a great wrestler, as well as a great valet for Team Extreme. To turn her heel, she needed to align with Edge.

Edge became a heel because he got sick of being screwed out of title shots. That was the build-up to him winning the MiTB, and that was the stepping stone to him cashing it in for the title. He's the "Ultimate Opportunist" for a reason. How many faces are known for taking sneaky opportunities to win their titles, and big matches?

Let's not forget, Edge was also a completely over heel as a member of The Brood, The Ministry, The Corporate Ministry, and as a regular tag wrestler with Christian. The crowds laughed at their "5-second poses", but hated the arrogance all the same. He's been working at being a top heel for a long time, and he's always pulled it off...

I think Edge once again has proven one of Polley's points. He stole another title reign, well not actually stole it, but was given it. He became a seven time champion, doing so through heel tactics. But that is what a heel does. Edge plays the role perfectly, and him, along with Orton are the greatest heels that the WWE has to offer. Plus, He has an incredible beard, top three in the WWE, after Knox and Santino. But the beards aside, Edge plays a wonderful heel, and like that of the NWO from WCW, he plays a cool heel, one who you hate, but envy.

I think he's overrated as a heel.

You know, at first I thought it was great to have another female's opinion on the forum. Now I understand why we get so few. :disappointed: Whelp, let's get started.. shall we?

People seem to think he is like Orton, but they are so different.

Uhm no. Edge was being a top level heel, long before Randy Orton came into his current stage.

While Randy Orton may have had a jump-start on Edge in the heel department, it wasn't until Orton's Age of Orton era that he truly became worth mentioning in the same breath as Edge, let alone worthy of a Main Event spot.

Only more recently did Randy Orton finally find a nice groove, in which he's basically taking something Edge already did.. and just adding more levels of extreme to it.

Orton is built as a crazy, jerk of a guy.

Yeah, :rolleyes: cause Edge hasn't done that before. I guess you were still playing with Barbies when Edge was doing all this in the 2004-06 time line, huh?

Edge has to resort to things like coffins and pretending to be back from hell and all that...

Uhm, what?! I surely hope you aren't refering to the Brood era. That was barely 6 monthes worth of storyline, and it's been a decade since then. And if you're refering to the returning storyline from after he was chokeslammed through the ring at Summerslam.. I'm quite sure it was a one-time deal, in a way of mocking Taker and gaining even more heat. For a fan.. you sure don't think things through.

it just isn't the same.

No kidding. Edge got over by having a realistic attitude and jackass persona, screwing someone and honestly not wanting the world to know about it. Whereas Orton made a splash by defeating a bunch of out of their prime has-beens.

And this big rise to heel superstardom is mostly because of Vickie.

Actually, if you're going this route.. you might as well give credit to Eddie Guerrero dying. I mean, if Guerrero didn't die, Vickie wouldn't be a willow (which last time I checked, means she's entitled to have a life after Eddie's) and thus, Edge couldn't be sleeping with her through storylines.

Even beyond the grave, Eddie is still putting people over apparently. Wow, what a guy.

Now SHE is a heel.

No, she's just an opportunist. Who people want to hate, for all the wrong reasons. But it works.

She made me really hate her.

Ah.. so it's a jealousy thing. I see, I see.

I was waiting for the day when Taker would chokeslam her head through the ring.

So you could have an equal opportunity to get on Edge's penis and ride your way to the top too?

That's how Orton makes me feel.

Wait.. are you Kelly Kelly?

Edge is more like... "oh. He's mean. I hope he loses."

Yeah.. cause putting over C.M. Punk and Jeff Hardy in making them Heavyweight Champions, not to mention completely SAVING Matt Hardy's career.. he's just so damn average. I'm sure if it were Orton, he could've already had Punk and the Hardys in the Hall of F.. ohh, wait..

Orton did feud with all of those individuals.. and it didn't last worth a shit. My bad.

He's just not as incredible a heel as he's made out to be, and he's been proven to need someone to raise him up when he's a heel, whether it's Vickie, Lita or whoever.

Well, let's recap..

While Amy Dumas is arguably a great reason for why Edge got to where he is, she left the company about 2 years ago. And somehow Edge is still a top Superstar throughout the entire company.

Vickie Guerrero was originally siding with Chavo Guerrero, feuding with Rey Mysterio and didn't get so much as a beep until she was revealed to be banging Edge. Hmm.. is that Vickie doing that, or Edge? I'd have to say Edge.

He's continuously won multiple World Heavyweight Championships, and continues to make people both love and hate him. He's arguably the future of the industry for several more years, and without him.. an entire brand would be a lot less entertaining.

He's constantly in all the important storylines. He's saved and helped several lesser Wrestlers to become major stars, and he's become a complete prick through character, all because of one small little sexual act.. that Adam Copeland himself, didn't even WANT to get out.

I'd say Adam Copeland, Edge, or whatever you'd wish to call him.. isn't just a great heel, he's arguably one of the best of all-time.

All I was saying was that I think Edge isn't as INCREDIBLE as he is made out to be. He's good, and hated, but to me, he's not that hated. I was basing that solely on my own opinion of the guy, and I never really got on the hating Edge thing. Vickie was the one who I hated in that fued, not Edge. And I am talking about right now, not years ago. And I don't get the things about me apparently loving Edge and Orton or being jealous of Vickie... was that really relevant to say? Did you need to somehow think of some weird thing to say about every single part of my post? Sorry, but it was kind of... odd.

Very well said. For those of you who think Edge is not a GREAT heel, maybe you should start watching "Days of Our Lives" Since Edge made his debut, I have always thought he was very talented. The fact that he has so many fans isn't just because of his wrestling skills. Edge has the unique ability to play a heel or a face. He can work the mic better than just about anybody else in the WWE. Yes, the fans like Edge, but would it matter if he were face or heel. Do you remember when he made his Survivor Series return, how loud of a pop he received and also at the Royal Rumble when he regained his championship. People cheer for him because they know he brings credibility to the WWE title and character to the top ranks of Smackdown. Turning Edge face would mean that they would have to turn Triple H heel or build up the Big Show or Kozlov. That would be the only way Edge would turn face, but I do not see that happening, especailly with the current storyline he is in.

Edge is the only reason I watch WWE programming... I keep up to date with RAW/ECW via WWE.com but I must watch Smackdown every week, I tune in to see what he does next, who he tries to cheat or who's threatening to beat his ass. He's the best there is at what he does... making people hate him.

Remember his TLC match with Cena in Canada... he came out to a huge pop, got on the mic and 5 seconds later he being booed by the whole arena.

I remember that. He gets pops quite often, but when he grabs the mic, instant boos. That shows his true talent, right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back