ECW: New Breed Revolution

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
With the the ECW Brand being dropped in 2010 by the WWE, many of the die-hard ECW fans were at a loss. But now, with McMahon dropping the ECW Brand, an unknown source has purchased it and has given the reins to Paul Heyman to be the GM of the show. The roster that Heyman has come up with is that of a WWECW genre. The superstars on the current roster now have decided to stick with ECW and leave WWE. Some signings may occur as the year goes on. The new ECW will be better than ever!

72vj9t.jpg

ECW Champion: Vacated
ECW Tag Team Champions: John Morrison & The Miz
ECW Television Champion: Shelton Benjamin
ECW Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly

General Manager: Paul Heyman
Commentators: Joey Styles & Matt Striker
Backstage Interviewer: Josh Matthews
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

ECW Roster
Big Show
CM Punk
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Craylen Croft
Curt Hawkins
Daniel Bryan
David Hart Smith
Elijah Burke
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Morrison
Kofi Kingston
Marcus Cor Von
Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Ted Dibiase
The Miz
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Divas
AJ Lee
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Maryse
Natalya
Nikki Bella

Tag Teams
John Morrison & The Miz
Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov, & William Regal
Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, & Natalya | The Hart Dynasty
Jimmy & Jey Uso| The Usos
Trent Barreta & Craylen Croft | The Dudebusters

72vj9t.jpg

Extreme Championship Wrestling | Los Angeles, California - Staples Center

***PYRO PYRO PYRO PYRO PYRO***

The new ECW opens up with a bang as the pyrotechnics go off like crazy. The Staples Center goes wild seeing many people with signs of their favorite wrestlers.

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody, and welcome to ECW. Tonight, we are sold out from Los Angeles, California in the Staples Center. Along with me is my colleague, Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Thank you Joey. Welcome everyone to the new ECW. It sure is going to be a fun filled night as the show kicks off with our general manager, the crazy, maniacal, Paul Heyman.

Joey Styles: Not only that Matt, the first ECW championship will be on the line as the champ, Shelton Benjamin goes one-on-one with Elijah Burke for his ECW TV Title.

Matt Striker: Well, its good to be back Joey. Let's start the night off!

***THIS IS EXTREME***

The crowd goes crazy and starts “ECW”chants as the General Manager of ECW makes his way to the ring. Heyman is seen with a smile on his face and walks down the ramp proudly with microphone on hand. The crowd is wild and louder than ever when Heyman is in the ring pumping up the crowd.

Paul Heyman:
ECW! ECW! ECW!

Crowd chants “ECW” as well.

Paul Heyman: Boy, it's good to be back. After all that has happened with the ECW Brand, I can feel that this time, ECW will live on! I just want to say thank you to the current owner and that every single one of you will be tuning in because ECW is gonna be bigger and better as it progresses. We've had superstars like Taz, Terry Funk, Sandman, Sabu all make their names known here in ECW. Now with all the young guys, I'm sure they'll make a name for themselves as well as they put a new meaning to EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

Crowd is loving Heyman's speech and is cheering loudly.

Paul Heyman: Now that we're back, we're going to provide you with the best wrestling, the best entertainment, the best EVERYTHING that ECW has to offer. To do this, I've decided the ECW Championship needs an owner. So ton---

***JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES***

Christian's music is heard thus prompting the booing. Not a lot of boos though as a mixed reaction greets Christian. He makes his way down the ring with a scowl on his face and a microphone on hand.

Christian: You see Paul, I was the last ECW Champion before it got cut. Ezekiel Jackson doesn't count because no one really knows who that dufus is. So why don't you hand me the ECW Championship now because I am the best example of what a champion should be and that's what this brand needs, a real champion so that I can save you all from ever being let loose again.

Before Paul can answer....

***THE WHOLE DAM SHOW***

RVD makes his way down the ring. The remaining ECW Original has a big smile on his face as the crowd smothers him in cheers. He looks to all for corners of the ring as he does his “Rob..Van..Dam” trademark. He is handed a microphone to address Heyman and Christian.

RVD: Christian? Christian is that you? Aren't you Edge's lackey, aren't you supposed to be somewhere carrying his luggage or something? Oh wait, you're his partner aren't you? That's right...the Jannetty.

Laughs can be heard from the crowd but Christian scowls at RVD.

RVD: Well in all seriousness, I heard you talking about ECW needing a true champion, and you think that's you right?

Christian nod at this statement and mouths off something more to RVD.

RVD: Christian, were you ever a world champion hmm? In my eyes, you're just a wrestler who moans, begs, and slithers his way to a win. Look what happened to Edge. You made him do all the work that's why he got hurt and had to retire.

Christian drops his mic but before he can get his hands on RVD, Heyman begins speaking.

Paul Heyman: Now hold on there boys. You see, tonight is the inaugural episode of the rebirth of ECW. And to start out strong, I was going to announce qualifying matches before you two so rudely interrupted. So tonight, it's going to be, Christian vs. Kofi Kingston. And CM Punk vs. RVD. The two winners will go on to the first Pay-Per-View of the year, Barely Legal. There, we will crown our new ECW Champion.

The crowd gives a huge pop for Heyman for his announcement as he makes his way out of the ring. Christian and RVD staredown and begin mouthing off things to each other. Christian finally makes his way out of the ring but doesn't take his eyes off of RVD.

---COMMERCIAL---

Joey Styles: What an announcement from our general manager, Matt. Tonight, there will be qualifying matches to find out who will challenge for the ECW Championship at Barely Legal.

Matt Striker: Well you know Heyman Joey, always creating controversy. Also coming tonight, we'll have a TV Title matchup. What a night it's going to be!

***I COME FROM MONEY***

Ted Dibiase comes out to some heat. The 2nd generation superstar makes his way down the ring in a cocky manner. When he finally is in the ring, he scans the arena like he's looking for someone before addressing the crowd.

Ted Dibiase: You people...disgust me. You people come out here and cheer on us wrestlers who put our body, our own LIVES on the line just to put on a match. I really don't need this because I'm rich, richer than all of you. I'm the Million Dollar Man's son, damn it! But I come out here and compete because there's no one else out there who is good enough to put on a show. Long story short, you people are pathetic. An--

***BOOYAKA 619***

The crowd gives Mysterio the biggest pop of the night as the Master of the 619 comes back to ECW where he made the crusierweight division well-known.

Rey Mysterio: Ted, I don't know what's wrong with you but we're supposed to have a match right now. So why don't you stop talking and start putting your money where your mouth is and TRY and beat me.

A referee comes rushing out to call the match. Dibiase and Rey now get into their ring hear and prepare for their match.

Match 1
Ted Dibiase vs. Rey Mysterio​
Dibiase and Rey lock up in the center of the ring. Ted gets the advantage with a side-headlock take down. Ted applies more pressure as the match goes on but Rey gets to his feet and pushes off Ted. Both Ted and Rey bounce off the ropes. Ted goes for a clothesline but Rey ducks and jumps from the second rope to perform a moonsault. He goes for the quick pin, 1, 2, kickout by Dibiase. Ted goes out to regroup his strategy. He sees Rey on the ring apron. When Rey appears to take off, Ted pulls on the ring apron which causes Rey to fall. Ted bounces Rey's head off the announce table and finally bring him back in. A quick pin, 1 2, kick out by Mysterio. Ted gets Rey to his feet. As he's holding Rey's head, Ted delivers a picture perfect standing dropkick. He goes crazy and starts pummeling Rey causing the referee to start his count. The referee makes it to 4 before Ted stops. He goes to one corner of the ring and starts untying the turnbuckle. The referee comes quickly and starts arguing with Ted before he puts the turnbuckle back into place. Dibiase goes back to work on Rey, but Rey gets a second wind as he starts delivering forearms to Ted.

With Dibiase dazed, Rey goes on to perform a hurricanarana that made Ted fly across the ring. Rey goes outside and waits on the apron. With Ted finally finding his legs, Rey goes up for a sitting senton and connects. He follows it by a big splash from the top rope. Rey hooks both legs, 1, 2, kickout by Dibiase! Rey tries to lock in a submission maneuver but it is countered by Ted who delivers a clothesline to Rey. Ted seems disgusted with Mysterio as a scowl is seen on his face. Ted goes to the outside and pushes the match timer off of his seat and brings the chair in the ring. The referee pleads with Ted to stop what he's doing but doesn't listen. Ted then hammers away at Mysterio with the chair. The referee quickly calls for the bell. (6:19)

Tony Chimel: And the winner, as a result of a disqualification, Rey Mysterio!

Ted is not happy with the result but is thinking of other things. Ted sets up the chair to where he likes it. He gets Mysterio up and performs Dream Street on Mysterio right on the chair! The crowd is not happy as the referee pleads with Ted to get out of the ring. Ted obliges and has a smirk on his face as he exits to the back. The camera zooms in on the referee trying to help Mysterio as we go backstage with Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Allow me to introduce to you, my guest at this time, Sheamus.

Sheamus walks into the shot wearing his Celtic Cross shirt and his trunks.

Josh Matthews: Now Sheamus, how will you be making an impact on ECW?

Sheamus: Josh, I don't know what's wrong with that Paul Heyman fella. But one thing I do know is that he should've put me in a qualifying match to be the ECW Champion. I'm just one Brogue Kick away from an ECW Championship. That's all I need to hit and the match will be over. I'm the first Irish-Born champion in this business you see, and that is saying something. So tonight, you just wait and see how I'll make an impact fella. Because tonight, marks the beginning of my journey to the ECW Championship.

Sheamus smiles at Josh and then gives him a serious face. He pounds on his chest when finally walks away as the crowd can be heard booing him.

---COMMERCIAL---

Joey Styles: We're back on ECW. It's been a pretty good night so far Matt. We saw a new comer in Sheamus who claims he is on his way to the ECW Championship and a disturbing assault from Ted Dibiase on Rey Mysterio.

Matt Striker: Yeah Joey, all the ECW Superstars in the back are looking to make an impact so that Paul Heyman can notice them and give them a shot. As for the attack on Rey, no one likes to see a superstar injured and that's my take on that.

Joey Styles: Right now, we'll see the ECW Television Title on the line.

Matt Striker: I can't wait for this one Joey. Two superstars battling it all out in the ring for a title, it's just great!

***DON'T WASTE MY TIME***

Tony Chimel: This match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ECW Television Title. Introducing first, from Big Bear City, California, weighing in at 220 pounds. Elijah – Burke!

Elijah Burke makes his way down the ring with his towel on hand. He gives a big smile to the crowd, but the crowd isn't buying into it as he hears the boos. His smile quickly goes away as he goes up the steel ring steps. He bounces around waiting for his opponent.

***AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME***

Tony Chimel: From Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 248 pounds. He is the ECW Television Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

The crowd pops as Shelton Benjamin is seen with his title on his shoulders. He smiles to the crowd and walks down the ramp proudly and even hi-fives some fans in the first row. Benjamin hands the referee his title and is ready to get the match started.

Match 2
ECW Television Championship Match
Elijah Burke vs. ©Shelton Benjamin​
Shelton Benjamin looks to end the match early as he shows his athleticism by delivering a quick leg lariat on Burke. He goes for a quick pin, 1,2, kickout! Burke is puzzled as Benjamin went for the quick win. Burke then gets more aggressive and delivers a kick to the gut of Benjamin. He backs Benjamin down to a corner and delivers rights and lefts before the referee stops him. Benjamin walks up to Burke all dazed and Burke delivers a side-walk slam. He then bounces of the ropes and delivers a knee right to Benjamin's sternum. He hooks the outside leg, 1,2, kickout by the champion! Benjamin is seen holding onto his throat as he coughs. Burke picks up Benjamin but Benjamin punches out and delivers right and lefts of his own. He hits with a quick super-kick on Burke who is looking unconscious. Benjamin regroups and plays to the crowd as he picks up Burke and delivers his finsher, the T-Bone Suplex. Followed by the pin, 1, 2, 3. (6:02)

Tony Chimel: The winner, and STILL ECW Television Champion, Shelton Benjamin.

Joey Styles:
What a match, Matt. Benjamin looked to be out of it, but once he got that superkick in, it was lights out for Elijah Burke.

Matt Striker: That's just the kind of superstar Shelton Benjamin is. He's a crafty one. He can hit anything from any angle. It also helps to be a world-class athelete, Joey.

Joey Styles:
That's our champion. Nonetheless, still to come tonight, Christian takes on Kofi Kingston, and RVD takes on CM Punk to determine who the two competitors will be at Barely Legal to fight for the ECW Championship.

The camera cuts backstage where we see Big Show chatting up some divas. He is approached by the Alpha Male, Marcus Cor Von. Cor Von looks at the divas menacingly but his eyes are now on Big Show. Show excuses himself from the ladies as they exit and confronts Cor Von.

Big Show:
Can I help you?

Cor Von just stares are Big Show menacingly as he breathes hard. When out of nowhere, Mark Henry appears! Henry and Cor Von begin assaulting the giant. Henry and Cor Von beat the stuffing out of Big Show. They finally end when Henry delivers the World's Strongest Slam on Show on the concrete floor. Henry and Cor Von leave, leaving the giant helpless. Officials finally come out and tend to Big Show.

---COMMERCIAL---

We're back as we are backstage in CM Punk's locker room. Punk is taping his wrists when he looks up to see Christian. Punk looks at him like he's ready to fight.

Christian: Calm down, Punk. I just came here to talk. So tonight, I have this match against Kofi Kingston, we both know I'll win that no problem.

Crowd can be heard booing.

Christian: But you, Punk, you have a match with RVD. I don't know, but the word in the back is, RVD is coming out on top. They don't believe in you Punk. But me, I believe you can beat RVD. You can beat RVD Punk. You HAVE to beat RVD. So that it'll be the best two people this company has to offer vying for the top prize. You, me, Barely Legal for the ECW Championship, it'll be epic. You'll lose ofcourse though.

Punk smiles.

CM Punk: Christian, get out of locker room now.

Crowd gives Punk a pop despite him being heel. Punk points to the door and Christian is surprised at Punk's actions.

CM Punk: I'll beat RVD, no question tonight. And when I do, I'm going to beat YOU Christian. Don't even bother showing up at Barely Legal so you can save yourself the beating. You know, since you always take the easy way out. I mean, look at Edge, he's long gone because he had to clean the mess you started in matches.

Christian is angered by Punk's comments. He gets even closer to Punk.

Christian: Listen to me Punk, Edge is gone because he performed to the best of his abilities for these idiotic people who don't appreciate anything we wrestlers do. You're probably the same fool. So goodluck tonight.

Christian pats Punk's chest hard, more of a shove really. Christian exits and is looking focused.

Joey Styles: Strong words from both Christian and CM Punk who are both looking to pull out the win tonight Matt.

Matt Striker: Indeed Joey. I mean, who wouldn't pull out all the stops when the ECW Championship is the prize that you could win.

Joey Styles:
Well Matt, next up we have a tag-team match. The winner of this match will be the #1 Contenders to John Morrison & The Miz's Tag Team Titles. And here's one of the teams now.

***LET'S ROCK***

Tony Chimel: This match is a #1 Contender's match. The winner will get a match with John Morrison and the Miz for their tag team titles. Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 423 pounds, the Dudebusters!

Trent Baretta and Craylen Croft come up to a pop from the crowd. They are bouncing around and hi-fiving the people in the front row as they both enter the ring via the bottom rope. They pose on each turnbuckle as they hi-five each other and await their opponents.

***NEW FOUNDATION***

Tony Chimel: And their opponents being accompanied to the ring by Natalya, weighing in at a combined weight of 449 pounds, the Hart Dynasty.

The Hart Dynasty come out to some heat as they have serious faces on. As they near the ring, they pick up Natalya who enters the ring followed by David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd. They stare their opponents down. The referee gets in the middle of them and tells them to choose the competitor to start the match. Natalya exits the ring and is posted at the left hand corner near the steel steps.

Match 3
#1 Contender's Match for the Tag Team Titles
The Dudebusters vs. The Hart Dynasty​
Craylen Croft and David Hart Smith start the match off. Both being the bigger guys on each team, they both look to take the advantage. DH gets an early advantage after scoring a takedown on Croft. He gets in a chokehold on Croft with his arms around his head. Barreta can be seen in the corner cheering his teammate on. Croft gets to his feet and delivers punches to DH's gut, releasing the hold. Croft bounces off the ropes but is caught by Smith who delivers a flapjack. Smith drags Croft to his corner and tags in Kidd. Kidd then shows his athletic ability by connecting with a standing dropkick. He goes for the cover, 1, 2, kickout! Kidd then bounces off the ropes and delivers an elbow. He does this 2 more times, both being successful as it crushes Croft's sternum. With Croft down, Kidd gets atop the turnbuckle and waits for Croft to get up. Croft finds his feet and turns around but avoids Kidd's attempted missle dropkick. Natalya is heard outside screaming “noo!”

Croft and Kidd both down, the referee starts his counting. Barreta starts clapping his hands as the Los Angeles crowd gets behind him and claps as well. The referee gets to 7 before Kidd tags in Smith. Smith pulls back Croft. Croft gets up and delivers an enzuigiri to Smith. Barreta is tagged! Barreta finally gets in the match and is rollin'. He dropkicks Kidd to the outside as Natalya goes to check up on him. Barreta then connects on two consecutive dropkicks on the bigger Smith. Barreta sets up Smith on the corner and connects with his tornado DDT. Instead of going for the pin, Barreta tags in Croft while Baretta goes outside to take out Kidd. Croft is on the top rope waiting for Smith to get down. Natalya gets up on the apron distracting the ref. Croft gets down to try and get Natalya off the ring apron. Smith recovers and as soon as Croft turns back, Smith hits a big boot on Croft. With Kidd getting the better of Barreta on the outside. Smith picks up Croft and sets him up for the Hart Attack. Kidd goes up and hits! Smith goes for the pinfall, 1,2,3!* (8:54)
Tony Chimel: Your winners and new #1 Contenders, The Hart Dynasty!

The Hart Dynasty storm the ring and begin celebrating. Natalya gives both men a hug as we go to commercial.

---COMMERCIAL---

Joey Styles: We're back on ECW. And Matt, what a night it has been.

Matt Striker: You're right Joey. And we still have two more matches set to go. Captain Charisma against the Ghanaian Kofi Kingston. And that match is...NEXT!

Tony Chimel: This match is scheduled for one fall. It is a ECW Championship qualifying match. Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

Matt Striker: How big would it be for Captain Charisma to pull out the win here tonight Joey? Christian can put his name on the list of great ECW Champions like Taz, Terry Funk, Mike Awesome. Those are just some of the names that have been privileged to hold the ECW Championship.

Joey Styles: Not only would it mean that Matt, Christian can finally say he wasn't riding on the cottails of his long time buddy, Edge. Christian will be looking to silence his critics.

Christian is in the ring now as he looks around the arena disgusted at the people in attendance.

***SOS***

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from Ghana, West Africa weighing in at 221 pounds, Kofi Kingston!

Matt Striker: There he is Joey, the Dreadlocked Dynamo, Kofi Kingston. This kid has all the potential in the world. His unique offense can propel him to a win tonight.

Joey Styles:
Kofi Kingston sure has moves that can turn the match in his favor at anytime. But don't count out Christian, Matt. He's a savvy veteran who has won many tag team titles and has had great singles competition success.

Match 4
ECW Championship Qualifying Match
Christian vs. Kofi Kingston
Christian and Kofi lock up and just like any match, Christian gets the advantage with a side headlock. Kofi pushes him off and gets a shoulder block on. He runs to the ropes and jumps over Christian who ducks down, and when Kofi comes back, jumps over him. Kofi is surprised at Christian's athleticism, and just stops in his tracks. The two circle each other and lock up once more. This time, Christian takes Kofi down and begins kicking and kicking at Kofi when the referee has to come in and stop the assault. When Kofi gets up, Christian delivers a dropkick and goes for the pin, 1,2, kickout! Christian brings Kofi up and whips him to the corner. He delivers his shoulder to Kofi repeatedly on the corner. He then brings him up where he goes for a superplex. When Christian got it hooked in, Kofi punches Christian's side and this is enough to throw Christian off the turnbuckle. Kofi then sets up. When Christian gets up, Kofi went flying for an amazing crossbody! He hooks the leg, 1,2, kickout!

Christian can't believe Kofi hit that cross body and rolls out of the ring to regroup. Kofi comes out and bounces Christian's head off the announce table. But when he tried a second time, Christian blocked it and pushed Kofi hard towards the ring pole as Kofi's head hit the pole. The referee began counting and was up til the count of 5. Christian got in the ring and began complaining to the ref about something. Out of nowhere, Sheamus makes his way down the ring! The Celtic Warrior was sizing up Kofi. As he got up, Kofi got hit with the Brogue Kick to knock him out. Referee never saw as Christian was complaining to him. Sheamus exited through the crowd as they boo'd him. Probably the biggest heat of the night. Christian instructed the referee to resume his counting. The referee began his count and reached up to 8 before it looked like Kofi would get in on time but he didnt. The referee rang the bell and declared Christian the winner by count-out. (9:17)

Tony Chimel: The winner and advancing to the next round, Christian!

Joey Styles: What was Sheamus doing interfering at ringside?!

Matt Striker: Looks like we saw what Sheamus meant by making an impact. But why on Kofi Kingston?

Christian can be seen mouthing off “That's how you do it.” “You see that Punk?” and “I told you” to the camera as it zooms in on him.

Joey Styles: Well, only Shemus knows Matt. Christian is moving on and will be at Barely Legal to vy for the ECW Championship. Up next is our main event, where we will see who Christian faces at Barely Legal. Rob Van Dam vs. CM Punk, NEXT!

---COMMERCIAL---

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Extreme Championship Wrestling. Tonight, the inaugural ECW has opened yet again and it has been a fun-filled night.

Matt Striker: Right on Joey. Earlier tonight, our GM, Paul Heyman announced two qualifying matches that would determine who would face each other at our first Pay-Per-View of the year, Barely Legal.

Joey Styles: Yes indeed, Matt. Christian picked up a win against Kofi Kingston just moments ago when Sheamus came out of nowehere to attack Kofi His actions are yet to known, but nonetheless, Captain Charisma has moved on.

***THIS FIRE BURNS***

Tony Chimel: This match is scheduled for one fall. It is the final ECW Championship qualifying match. Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222, C-M Punk!

Joey Styles: There's CM Punk, Matt. The Straightedge Superstar. He'll be looking to pull of the win of his career against the ECW original, RVD. And that my friend, is no easy task.

Matt Striker: CM Punk comes to the ring with his Straightedge style Joey. Punk is talented not only in wrestling but has a jiu-jistu background, so if I was RVD, I'd watch out for those kicks.

***THE WHOLE DAM SHOW***

Tony Chimel:
And his opponent, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 237 pounds, Rob Van Dam.

Joey Styles: Rob Van Dam, the man who claimed to be the Whole Dam Show. I can't exactly argue with that. The man is the most experienced wrestler here in ECW. In fact, the only ECW Original left, Matt. He'll be looking to take his rightful place on the roster, which is on top.

Matt Striker: RVD is indeed a veteran but the young guys are no pushovers, especially not CM Punk. I wouldn't be surprised to see Punk win this match.

Match 5
CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam​
The two competitors circle each other as RVD tries to go for a lockup but Punk had his feet high looking for a kick which RVD didn't want to get hit by. They look to lock up again but Punk hits with a leg sweep but before he could do any damage, RVD does a chinese get up and we are back at square one. The crowd loves the face off that the two have. The two try again and lock up but this time Punk shows his kicking ability and backs down RVD to a corner. Punk delivers a devastating kick to the side of the head that appears to have knocked out RVD since he went falling down quickly. Punk goes for the pin, 1,2 kickout! Punk stomps on RVD's upper torso and delivers countless elbows to try and weaken his opponent. When it was all said and done, Punk was waiting on RVD to get up. When RVD turned back, all dazical, Punk jumped from the outside and hit with a flying clothesline but only gets the two-count again.

Punk is frustrated and complains to the ref. Punk delivers a slam and goes outside again and hits with the springboard elbow. He covers RVD, 1,2, kickout! Punk is livid and really gets into the face of the referee who tells him to back off. Punk listens and picks up RVD. RVD is whipped to the corner where Punk connects with a high knee followed by a bull dog. Another pin, 1,2, kickout! Punk can't believe it as he thought he had RVD there. Punk whips RVD again to the corner and tries another knee, but this time misses and is left in no man's land when RVD connected with a kick to the side of Punk's head as well. RVD picked up Punk and whipped him to the corner. He ran and hit the monkey flip on Punk. Punk flew across the ring and this gave RVD an idea. He bounced off the ropes and rolled one, boom! Rolling thunder! RVD didn't go for a pin here as he went for another rolling thunder and again connects! At that time, Christian is out on the ramp where RVD notices him. RVD goes up the turnbuckle, first looking at Christian and mouthed off to him “watch this”. RVD hits his 5-Star Frog Splash! He takes a beating from that move but hooks both legs. 1, 2, 3! (10:38)

Tony Chimel: The winner of this match, RVD, Rob Van Dam!

Rob Van Dam quickly looks at Christian at the stage and mouths off to him. Christian sarcastically claps for RVD as RVD is facing the crowd doing his “Rob..Van..Dam” gig.

Joey Styles: Well, there you have it folks. Christian vs. RVD for the ECW Championship at our first Pay-Per-View of the year, Barely Legal. It sure will be a great match, we're all looking forward to it. This has been ECW, along with my broadcast partner, Matt Striker, I'm Joey Styles, signing off.

ECW fades at the image of Rob Van Dam signaling to Christian the championship will be around his waist.

Avitus25’s WeJammmin’22’s ECW Review

--- First up can I just say I love the idea and the roster promises to provide some very interesting shows and match-ups… great idea…

--- Liked the opening exchange… made sense to have Heyman start things off and I thought all three characters were portrayed well… All four guys in the qualifying matches could make good champions so I’m pretty happy with whoever wins those matches…

--- DiBiase’s promo was very good… I like how you’re using his character… maybe it could’ve been a bit longer but I think it got the job done nicely and I’m intrigued to see what you’ve got planned for DiBiase… I’m hoping he goes over Mysterio… Fun little match here between these two… I liked the finish, hope it’s the start of something good for DiBiase…

--- SIDE NOTE: I’m hoping for at least one Joey Styles “OH MY GOD!” moments!!

--- Sheamus promo was good again… I was surprised he wasn’t in the ECW Championship matches but then I suppose there’s a lot of high profile talent on your roster and he’ll probably make a big enough impression without being in the ECW Title hunt straight away…

--- Again quite a fun little match… Maybe a little more detail wouldn’t have hurt it but still not too bad… Glad to see Shelton retain the title… hoping he has a good run with the belt…

--- Henry & Cor Von could be a really dominant team if booked properly and it looks like you’ll be doing that… I’m not sure about Henry and Show feuding though… seems to be a bit overdone – especially with the WWE running the angle at the moment… Still, I’m hoping you’ll make it individual enough to be interesting – Cor Von’s involvement might make sure of that…

--- I’m loving the inclusion of Edge in a lot of the digs at Christian… Quite a realistic thing that people would point out… Love Christian’s character as well… I’m not expecting these two to face off at the PPV because they’re both heels, but I’d love to see how you could work these two characters against each other…

--- Dudebusters v Hart Dynasty… I’m a big fan of the Dudebusters so I’m hoping they’ll come out on top here… They could have some good matches with Miz and Morrison as well… Speaking of the champions I’m expecting them to make their presence felt in some way… Oh ok I was wrong on both counts!!! Interested to see how the Hart Dynasty – Miz/Morrison match will go!

---Christian v Kofi… I’m expecting Christian to go over here (he’s been all over the show) but I should think you’ll want to keep Kingston strong as well… Ahhhh Sheamus v Kingston should be a good feud and I think the tainted victory suits Christian’s character perfectly…

--- These two could have some brilliant matches and I hope these two end up feuding at some point I’ll be honest… I’d expected RVD to go over after the initial confrontation but still a really good match… probably your best of the night… maybe could’ve been a bit more detailed again however, especially with it being the Main Event… but it was very good for what it was…

--- Overall, a very solid start… I think the matches could’ve maybe been a little bit more detailed but they sufficed and were generally reasonably good… I like the storylines you’ve started even though some more extended promos might not go a miss… also a little surprised not to see the tag team Champions on the show at all… I’d have thought they’d be near the top of the list to get on the first show… I’ll definitely be sure to catch the rest of your shows and keep reviewing… really good stuff man…

Howdy Jam,

so ECW is back! So straighta way this has the WWECW guys. You've got Heyman and RVD as your originals with the rest being WWE guys... gotta say I was hoping you would put a Jerry Lynn, 2 Cold Scorpio, Tommy dreamer or some of the other originals in there to give it just a bit for of the original flavour. Your show was great I really enjoyed it, but it felt more like Smackdown than ECW.

The RVD/Christian confrontation at the start of the show kind of gave the ending away and would have hoped for a swerve in there like Christian losing to keep that whole ridfing Edge's coat tails thing going, maybe having Christian snap.

Would have loved to see your awesome booking skills build to RVD/Punk so disappointed we got it on the first night, hopefully it is just the first of many in your BT. In saying that, you've got a lot of strong matches on your opening show which is great and the Benjamin/Burke match was a cracker.

Great first show Jam, but to me it felt like WWE not ECW, but enever the less awesome stuff, looking forward to where you take it from here.

GS

Nice CM Punk in ECW is quality. I'm a huge CM Punk mark (who isn't right). In fact the whole roster looks really good and you should have some great feuds in there.

Lol that first promo between Christian, RVD and Heyman was pretty funny. When RVD called Christian the Jannetty was gold lol. One bad point was that after that confrontation I already knew who would win the qualifying matches, though aside from that an RVD/Christian feud for the top prize in ECW is awesome, can imagine a typical ECW crowd going nuts for that at Barely Legal.

Dirty but typical move from a heel. I really hope you can build Dibiase up like his father (who was a great character back in his day, one of my favourites). Felt sorry for Rey, being as small as he is I've seen him get beaten up plenty of times but this was a vicious beating and I genuinely hope they meet again and Rey repays Teddy.

I wanna see where you go with Punk after that loss to RVD, a little tension between him and Christian backstage so maybe he'll get involved in the main event scene ? I don't know but I'm sure you do. Make sure it's awesome.

Not a huge fan of the Dudebusters so personally happy the Hart Dyansty won. I'm sure you can utilise them better then the WWE did, a nice little feud with Miz/Morrison could light up the tag team division. However aside from these two tag teams, I'm not too keen on the other tag teams so I'm hoping you can form one or two new tag teams to contend for the tag titles.

I like how Christian has become your main event heel though one night. Starting off with that cool promo with RVD and then CM Punk before winning his qualifying match by count out with help from Sheamus which I never really saw coming even though I should have with his interview earlier in the night and all.

Decent show in the end for your first. Keep it up.

Btw quick side note, I like your lay out, really easy to read.​

Here's your review Jam.

- We start out with Paul Heyman, which is a good choice; I really hope this is more like the original ECW rather than WWECW. Heyman's promo is good, but I feel like Christian would say a little more than he did, but here comes RVD. I like the Jannety joke (those are really good) and I like RVD is back in ECW. Hopefully as you progress we'll see guys like Sabu, Sandman, maybe even Taz, etc.

- Dibiase vs. Rey, hope REy comes out with the W here. Short match; it sets Dibiase as a clear top heel with the DQ, and Rey as a clear top face, and that's a good way to start a fed.

- Sheamus cuts a very short promo; one thing you need to work on (which I kind of need to as well) is promo length. Try to make them a bit longer, and you'll get more out of it.

- Shelton Benjamin vs. Elijah Burke, just realized you're doing the summary; I thought really short match. I always liked Elijah Burke; I thought of putting him in my fed. Good match, and a change in titles on the first show wouldn't really work without a huge promo/back story behind it, so good booking there.

- I really like Cor Von (he's getting a little push in my fed) and at first I'm like just another really short promo, but then I read Henry and Cor Von attack Show, and that's good. I hope all of these 3 guys will be in the main event scene.

- Punk and Christian cut a decent promo together, and that's a pretty good length as well.

- The Dudebusters vs. The Hart Dynasty, good match, and well more than a paragraph there, so good job. I thought the Dynasty should have won, and they did, so good job on that, and that was a pretty solid match.

- Christian vs. Kofi, is a well drawn out match, and Sheamus getting involved is good as well, as it establishes himself as a force to be seriously looked at. I like Christian better as a face, but he can be just as good as a heel, if you play him off right, which it looks like you are so far.

- RVD vs. Punk was pretty good, as I can definitely see Punk getting involved with these two as well. Pretty good match, and those two are two good guys to pick for your first pay per view title match/main event.

Overall Grade:B: Good opening show; I hope you stick to this one, unlike the other 2. A couple of points to touch on is that you should release a pay per view schedule to show the viewers when the big events are. Also, if Paul Heyman is the GM, than shouldn't it be more like 90's ECW? Well, I guess this is just my personal opinion; you can do whatever you want. Also, on the promos, try to expand them a bit, but don't make all of them too long. If you could fit one more short one (actually you really don't HAVE to) that would be even better. Great first show man, and I'll be reading.

I'll chuck you a quick review as everyone has already covered what I was going to say when I got the chance. I felt the first segment was a little to short, would of expected Heyman to get more then a couple of lines. Then Christian got one line before being interrupted by RVD. I wasn't a huge fan of the opening segment but it did get the point across. Something to think about is expanding the segments to use everything they have in store. Getting each and every bit of juice you can get.

Matches were solid, nothing amazing. They were fine for television matches so nothing to worry about at the moment.

I think you made the main event ending to clear. You could of had Punk come out during the first segment to at least give him a chance. Seeing as how RVD and Christian had interacted in the opening segment of the night. If course you can't always get around these things, I myself have had winners be very clear. But Punk getting a little more time would of helped his position.

Christian being a bad guy= ratings. The young cocky guy is always easy to write for.

Overall the show was decent, nothing great but I would tune in again. You have work to do in all parts of writing but you'll be fine. Keep working and you'll get better. We all start low and then have to move our way up. You can look at the past things I did and how much I have improved. I liked the angles and stuff, keep on going.

I thought that your show as pretty good and I liked the build up to your PPV right from the start. You kind of ruined the results of your two top match with the promo at the start of the night but it was good regardless.

Glad to see that Benjamin kept the title as it would have been too soon for him to drop it. I hope to see a good rivalry between Benjamin and Burke as I like both guys.

Quite like The Dudebusters and was rooting for them to win but still glad to see The Hart Dynasty getting a push. Was expecting Miz & Morrison to attack them after the match but I was a bit disappointed that they weren't on the show at all.

No divas which was a little bit of a let down but hopefully you use them in your next show.

Overall, I liked the show and there was quite a lot of character development. Bit of a disappointment that three of the current Champions were not on the show. Hope to see CM Punk involved in the Main Event more and hope he can work his way into a Championship Match.

I think you should bring in a few more ECW Originals to help balance things out a bit as the first show felt more like a RAW/SD than ECW. More weapons and "OH MY GOD" moments make a good ECW show and hopefully we see quite a lot of this in the coming weeks! :D

GCB's REVIEW:

OK, am here at last, review for my protege!

Great to see you working on your own show, no hint of plageurism etc ... That was a really solid first show and you did a good job with it. Keep it up.

Now the constructive criticisms ... :)

Paul Heyman back on ECW is a bit predictable but I want you to make good use of him, don't just have him as a WWE like General Manager. Make him get involved. Christian vs. Kofi and Punk vs. RVD tonight, here come Christian and RVD to argue. Hmmm. You needed Kofi and Punk here too to keep it interesting! It's clear that these two both win or both lose tonight from what they were saying! Also, there wasn't really an explanation about why all these WWE stars are heading for ECW! You needed some kind of reasoning for it in your backstory.

I liked the new devastating Ted DiBiase! Assaulting Rey Mysterio with the chair opens him up to be a real badass, someone whose gimmick is completely different to his WWE one. Let's see more of this from Teddy please.

Shelton Benjamin is the TV Champ even though it is a new company? Why Shelton? Again, some backstory and explanation was needed. He beats Elijah Burke in a bland match. Hmm.

Marcus Cor Von (WWE fan I am, don't know him, needs something to introduce him to people like me) distracts Big Show and Henry makes the attack. Bit too close to the current WWE product for me. Needed to be someone different or it needs a different story. I'll see where you go but Henry and Show isn't interesting me. Maybe this Cor Von chap can get involved too?

Argument between Christian and Punk was ... erm ... not great. I didn't feel it. I don't think you really got either of them in this promo, they weren't saying the right things for me. YouTube is your friend here ...

Harts beat the Dudes (good) and will face Miz and Morrison who don't appear. Right. The feud needs building from next week. Again, why are Miz and Morrison the champions?

Christian beats Kofi via countout thanks to Sheamus. Makes Christian look weak for me. Kofi and Sheamus will spin off now and that should be fun. Christian winning means that RVD will surely beat Punk now? He does. Now the build can start for this.

Your feuds are in place (ish) but they're bland and need building now. Give me a reason to really invest in these storylines. I don't mean massive big events and twists and turns but something creative to get me interested in them.

Formatting is great, matches are good, promos were OK but could be better.

Good start, now get on with the second show!!!

GCB

72vj9t.jpg

Extreme Championship Wrestling | San Antonio Texas - AT&T Center

***PYRO PYRO PYRO PYRO PYRO***

The ECW opening plays as it showcases the New Breed of talent that ECW has to offer. As soon as the video ends, a shot of the AT&T Center crowd is seen with many flashing light as we go to commentary.

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to ECW. I'm Joey Styles here with my broadcast partner, Matt Striker. And Matt, a great first episode of ECW last week don't you think?

Matt Striker: Yes indeed Joey. We now know who will be vying for that coveted ECW Championship at our first Pay-Per-View, Barely Legal.

Joey Styles: The two veterans in Christian and RVD go head to head that night, and I'm already predicting an OMG moment!

Matt Striker: Calm down Joey, but I'm sure the ECW Championship match will be one for the ages.

***JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES***​
The music of Captain Charisma is followed by a chorus of boos from the San Antonio crowd. Christian comes out and starts mouthing off to the crowd as he goes from side to side of the stage. He finally walks down with a smirk on his face and is handed a microphone when he gets in the ring.

Christian: Last week, I earned the right to challenge for the ECW Championship. Last week, I proved all you people wrong. I know there are a lot of you who think that I'm just Edge's lackey. I know that you people think that I'm successful because of what Edge has done for me. You're dead wrong! Without me, Edge would be nothing. Without me, Edge wouldn't have been a 7-time Tag Team Champion.

Crowd boos as Christian insults the retired Edge.

Christian: I took all the falls in those grueling TLC matches. Edge did nothing but stand by and grab the titles when I did all the work. It's a surprise even to me when he “had” to retire. But unto more important things, at Barely Legal, I'm going to be the champion of this company. I will be the ECW Champion, and you people should be appreciative of that because with me as your champion, never again will you see your favorite, RVD as champion.

***THE WHOLE DAM SHOW***​
RVD gets a huge ovation as he comes out. He comes out with his wrestling gear on and an ECW shirt. In the ring he goes and is given a microphone. Before he speaks he faces off with Christian and does his “Rob..Van..Dam” gig to the delight of the crowd who chant along with him.

RVD: Christian, I don't know if you know this but, people around here just don't like you.

Crowd pops and Christian can be seen saying “And what?”

RVD: Christian, we all know that you are just trying to be as good as Edge was that is why you come out here, run your mouth, and find a blatant way to win. Hell, Christian I know that feeling of wanting to be on top? You have that feeling don't you? You just wanna prove all those critics wrong and prove those that say you were the Jannetty. You know what I think Christian? I think you think you really are the Jannetty, that's why you try so hard to be something you're not, and that's a champion. Well, dirty victory or not, I'm sorry to inform you about this, but at Barely Legal, the ECW Championship will be right where it is supposed to be, and that is with Rob...Van...Dam.

***SOS***​
Kofi Kingston receives a pop just as big as RVD. But this is a different Kofi Kingston that we see. He's not smiling and already has a microphone on hand as he enters the ring. He eyes both guys before finally speaking.

Kofi Kingston: Christian, now I respect you but c'mon now. We all know I had you beat last week.

Crowd pops and Christian gives a sarcastic smile.

Kofi Kingston: We all knew you were a Trouble In Paradise away from losing that match. Only reason I loss was obviously because of the interference from Sheamus.

Crowd boos as Sheamus' name is mentioned.

Kofi Kingston: Now, if you don't already get what I'm trying to say, here it is. Tonight, me and you, REMATCH! Winner goes to Barely Legal to fight RVD for the ECW Championship.

Crowd is in a frenzy and we see RVD smiling and nodding in agreement. Christian smirks and claps his hands at Kofi.

Christian: Kofi, you've done a good job coming out here thinking that you'll get exactly what you want, so I applaud you for that. But, you won't be getting a rematch because we already would know the winner so why have a match when the winner will still be me?

***THIS IS EXTREME***​
The general manager, Paul Heyman comes out to huge pop, probably the biggest of the night. He comes out with his ECW hat on and a microphone. He stays on stage with one hand in his pocket and looks at his superstars that are in the ring.

Paul Heyman: Now, looks like we have got ourselves a little situation here boys. Last week Christian, you won that match but clearly, had Kofi hit you with that roundhouse kick, it'd be lights out for you.

ECW chants begin and die down in about 30 seconds.

Paul Heyman: Tonight however, I hope for it to be an even better matchup than the one we saw last week. Tonight Christian, your spot on the Barely Legal Pay-Per-View will be on the line as you go one-on-one with Kofi Kingston. Sheamus, if you can hear me, if you interrupt with this match, you'll be facing severe consequences.

Crowd pops and we can all see that the happiest person in the arena right now is RVD before..

Paul Heyman: Rob, don't think you're off the hook. Last week, the Celtic Warrior, has impressed me, so tonight, your spot will be on the line as well. RVD vs. Sheamus in the main event!

Heyman smiles and believes he has made splashes on tonight's episode of ECW. RVD's smile goes away and Christian has a little grin on his face as we go to commercial.

---COMMERCIAL---
We are back on ECW and in the ring, CM Punk is sitting down on a chair with a microphone to address the ECW crowd.

CM Punk: I'm here not to whine, complain, or bitch about last week, I'm just here to tell you people the truth. You people pay to come and watch this show and for what? CM Punk isn't main-eventing, CM Punk isn't on 24/7. The face of the matter is, I SHOULD BE main-eventing, I SHOULD BE this entire show. Actually, I am. You see, I'm a StraightEdge superstar. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't allow anything that doesn't need to be in my body in. That means, I can go all day, I'm a role model and a great wrestler, hell, the best wrestler in the world. So tonight, I want Paul Heyman to comeback down here, put me in the main event, make me the highlight of the show, because really, I'm the only one worth watching.

CM Punk waits with his arms out and utters “So what do you say?” About 30 seconds has passed and nothing from the General Manager. Punk raises the microphone and is about to speak but...

***RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES***​
The familiar music is followed by the “American Dragon” Daniel Bryan. He throws a fist in the air to a loud pop from the ECW crowd as he enters the ring. Punk looks confused as to why Daniel Bryan has made an appearance.

CM Punk: Well look who it is, a fellow ROH-buddy. Now, what the hell...are you doing here?

Daniel Bryan smiles.

Daniel Bryan: Punk, I was just in the back and was ready for some ECW action but you were holding back the show. So I came out to shut you up.

CM Punk: I'm holding back the show? Daniel..Daniel...Daniel. It is people like YOU who hold back this show. YOU of all people think you can come down here and interrupt the almighty CM Punk? You got another thing coming to you buddy.

Daniel Bryan:
I'm not really a man for words, so I'm just going to make this short. Remember when I said I was getting ready for some ECW action, well if it makes it easier for you, that means I was getting ready for a match. In fact, that match is against YOU. So put the mic down and show me what you got.

Daniel Bryan slaps the microphone out of Punk's hands as we hear a thud from it and a referee comes running down the ramp as he maintains order and tells each superstar to get ready for the match.

Match 1
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

A dream match indeed is underway. The two ROH-stalwarts go head to head to the delight of the crowd. The match starts with Punk trying to go big early as he goes for a clothesline but Bryan ducks and goes for a quick pin.

1!
2!
Kickout!​
A quick pin by Bryan made Punk furious and his eyes are those of a mad man. The two finally lock up and it is Punk who gets the advantage with a side headlock. Punk maneuvers his way behind Bryan and pushes him unto the turnbuckle front-first. He then begins getting some forearms to Bryan's back and pushing him to the turnbuckle as well. Punk whips Bryan to the other turnbuckle and goes for a high-knee but D-Bryan dodges and bounces off the ropes and hits with a flying clothesline! Punk is stunned and as soon as he gets up, Bryan comes back with a flurry of kicks to Punk's side that gets Punk backed down to a corner. Bryan stands back and runs full speed to connect with a running dropkick that Punk drops down to. Bryan goes for the pin.

1!
2!
..Kickout by Punk!

D-Bryan waits for Punk to get up as the crowd looks like it knows what Bryan has in mind next. Bryan goes for the arm and tries to get the LeBell Lock in but Punk is out of it and rolls out of the ring. Punk is walking back holding his head as he waves a finger at Bryan saying “No, no.” Bryan is furious as the referee is already at a count of 5. Punk is further back already on the stage when the referee counts out Punk. The crowd boos Punk but can do nothing about it. Bryan goes up to a turnbuckle and pumps up the crowd and Punk is seen on the stage just smiling shaking his head, seeming as though he is not impressed with Daniel Bryan. The camera goes backstage with Josh Matthews.
Daniel Bryan wins by pinfall (6:32)​

Josh Matthews: Good evening everyone! I have here, my guests at this time, the ECW Tag Team Champions, John Morrison and The Miz.

Crowd can be heard booing in the background as the cocky duo come to the screen.

Josh Matthews: Now that you guys know who your opponents will be at Barely Legal, are you guys worried about losing your tag team titles to the Hart Dynasty?

Crowd gives a small pop for the Hart Dynasty. Morrison and Miz look at each other and smile.

John Morrison: Josh, the Hart Dynasty are nobodies. No one has even heard of them. Unlike us, we not only have talent, we have the charisma, good looks, and we can carry a tag division. We're the best tag team out there Josh. I'm actually glad that the Hart Dynasty are our opponents, looks like it'll be another easy win for us huh Miz?

Miz: You're right, John. Our team is impossible, there's no one in the wrestling business that can compare to us. We are the whole package, we are..AWESOME. Josh, I'm going to make this statement right now. If any tag teams out there think they can even pose a threat to our titles, we encourage you to come to the show and show us what you got. Quite frankly Josh, Me and John, we'll be tag team champions for a long, long...TIME.

Morrison and Miz walk away with their titles and look as confident as ever.

---COMMERCIAL---
Joey Styles: Welcome back to ECW. In case you missed it earlier, Paul Heyman has announced two big matches tonight. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston in a rematch of last week. RVD vs. Sheamus. Both matches are of importance as the ECW Championship picture can change in an instant.

Matt Striker: Paul Heyman sure is stirring things up here in ECW wouldn't you say Joey? Well anyway, we've got a match coming up right now.

Tony Chimel: This match is scheduled for one fall..

***I COME FROM MONEY***​
Tony Chimel: Approaching the ring, from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds, Ted – Dibiase!

Dibiase has a serious face on as he enters the squared circle to much heat from the crowd. Dibiase looks focused and jumps in place, getting ready for his match.

***BOOYAKA 619***​
Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 175 pounds, Rey – Mysterio!

Joey Styles: Well, it's a match-up of last week that Ted Dibiase personally requested from the General Manager. Ted looks like he has something to prove as he takes on the Master of the 619.

Matt Striker: It looks like Ted has some beef with Rey as Rey beat him last week and isn't too happy about it. He even attacked Rey with a steel chair!

Joey Styles: That's ECW for you Matt!

Match 2
Ted Dibiase vs. Rey Mysterio
The two are intense as always, especially Ted who has the early advantage going on as he connects with a boot to the face. Later on in the match, Ted still has the advantage with Rey getting very little offense in. After a snap-suplex, Ted goes for the cover.

1!
2!
Kickout!
Rey refuses to give up but so is Ted. Ted is aggressive. We've never seen this kind of aggressiveness that Ted has shown as of late. He whips Rey to a corner and delivers a devastating clothesline that gives Mysterio a sit on the bottom turnbuckle. Ted gets hit boot on Mysterio's throat. The ref starts counting off and Ted is almost disqualified as he let go off the illegal hold at a count of 4 and a half. At this point in time, it's as if Ted is just toying with Mysterio as Ted connects with every offensive move that he dishes out. Not only does he connect, but it takes a serious toll on Mysterio as well, but near fall after near fall, Ted is getting frustrated as he's not able to put Mysterio away. Ted stalks Rey..When Rey finally finds his feet, he hits the DreamStreet! Pin attempt..

1!
2!
3 – No! Rey got his foot on the ropes.
Ted thinks that he had Mysterio beat there and starts showboating to the crowd. The referee informs him of what has just happened and is IRATE. Ted complains about a slow-count. And argues with the ref for quite a while, just enough for Rey to recover. Rey then kicks Ted across the back to get him in position. Rey connects with the 619! He goes up top and hits a splash as well. Pin attempt by Mysterio.

1!
2!
3!
Rey celebrates in the ring as the referee raises his hand in victory. The aftermath of the match however, was not a good one for Rey. Ted Dibiase goes on the attack on Rey. The referee tries to stop Ted but he delivers the DreamStreet to the REFEREE! Ted delivers blow after blow to Rey and starts to rip off Rey's mask. You can hear Rey's agony and the mask is off. Rey is faced down as he tries to cover his face. Ted continues to stomp on him and hot outside to get a chair. The staff clear out and a chair is brought into the ring by Ted. Ted hits Rey 3 times across the back and is happy with himself. He picks up Rey and delivers DreamStreet to Mysterio on the chair. He gets the mask on drops it on top of the fallen Rey Mysterio. Ted can be seen with a serious face but it is clear that he is happy with himself. The camera cuts backstage for another interview.
Rey Mysterio wins by pinfall (10:17)​

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time, the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus. Now Sheamus, tonight is a big opportunity for you. You have a match with Rob Van Dam, and if you are the winner tonight, you go on to Barely Legal to challenge for the ECW Championship, how do you feel about that?

Sheamus: Joshy, my pal, you see, it's not a matter of IF I win tonight. Tonight, I WILL win and destroy RVD in the process. ECW doesn't need a washed-up, has-been of a wrestler like Rob. He should be retired like the rest of his ECW buddies.

An ECW chant breaks out due to Sheamus' comment.

Sheamus:
You hear that Joshy? That's the sound of people who know no class, that's the sound of people who don't know real talent when they see it.

Josh Matthews: Sheamus, one more quick question. You mind explaining your attack on Kofi Kingston last week?

Sheamus:
That Kofi fella? Josh, remember I told you I was going to make an impact last week? There was my impact. I simply took out the guy who wasn't deserving of an ECW Championship match. Kofi was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, that's it. But that's not of the importance right now. The important thing is my match with RVD. Just wait and see Josh. You've been graced with the presence of the next ECW Champion fella!

---COMMERCIAL---
We're back as we see Jimmy and Jey Uso entering the ring to a decent pop from the crowd. The Samoans look to impress as they face the Tag Team Champions.

***REALITY***​
Morrison & Miz come out to some pretty big heat as they hold their titles in the air for the world to see. They cockily walk down the ramp as Tony Chimel announces them once they're in the ring.

Tony Chimel:
And their opponents at a combined weight of 455 pounds. They are the Tag Team Champions, John Morrison, and The - Miz!

Joey Styles: Tag Team action right here on ECW! Our tag team champions look impressive don't they Matt? In fact, so much faith was put in them that Paul Heyman decided that they would be the tag team champions to open up ECW again.

Matt Striker: They really are some talented young guys. But we have a pretty good tag team division here on ECW. Their opponents, the Hart Dynasty, could very well be tag team champions as well.

Match 3
John Morrison & The Miz vs. The Usos
The bigger Uso, Jimmy Uso starts things off with Miz and they lock up in the ring. Miz gets the advantage after a kick to the guy. He quickly brings Jimmy over to his corner and starts kicking him, prompting the referee to start the count. He gets to the count of 3 before Morrison is tagged in. Morrison gets in, in a unique way as he jumps over the ropes and elbow drops Jimmy Uso. He goes for the pin.

1!
2!
..Kickout!​

The crowd gives a small pop as they are impressed by the move from Morrison. Morrison follows his elbow drop with a leg lariat and continues to ground Jimmy Uso. Morrison is all technical now as he gets a side headlock in on Jimmy. He gets shots in across the sternum and applies more pressure on Jimmy each time. Jimmy finds the strength to get up and gets elbows in on Morrison but Morrison gets a knee to the guy that gets the wind out of Jimmy. He whips him over to his side but is met by a boot, Jimmy runs the other side to tag in Jey but Miz, being the young veteran that he is, pulls on the hair of Jimmy and slams him down to the ground. Morrison tags in Miz and Miz hammers away at Jimmy but not before knocking Jey off the apron. With Jimmy about to get up, Miz locks into a DDT position and hits a heavy impact DDT. He goes for the pin.

1!
2!
3! No, kickout!
Jey recovers and gets into the ring but is stopped by the referee. With the referee's back turned, Morrison comes into the ring as he and Miz stomp on the beaten Uso, Jimmy. Before the ref sees this happening, Morrison goes back to his corner showing that he's been clearly holding unto the rope like he's supposed to. Miz taunts the crowd but all of us sudden, Jimmy finds the energy and rolls up the Miz.

1!
2!
...Kickout! So close!​

Miz is shocked at Jimmy finding the strength to roll him up for the pin. Miz tries to punch Jimmy, but it is blocked and is met with a clothesline from Jimmy. Jimmy is building momentum as he whips Miz to the corner and splashes unto Miz with his back side. With Miz coming off that move, Jimmy hits a Samoan Drop. Instead of going for the pin, Jimmy finally tags in Jey who goes up top for a splash. He hits it and goes for the pin!

1!
2!
...Morrison breaks up the count!​

Jimmy delivers rights and lefts to Morrison who is whipped to the corner as well. Jey whips Miz to the same corner and now Morrison and Miz are in a bad place. First Jimmy splashes on them and then Jey who is on a roll. He hits Miz with another Samoan Drop. Jimmy clotheslines Morrison and takes himself out in the process. With the referee checking on both Morrison and Jimmy from the ring, Jey is on top of the rope looking to deliver a splash. He goes for the splash...but Miz gets his knees up. A devastating blow for the Usos. Miz rises and hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Jey and gets the 3 count for the win.

The crowd is irate and the biggest heat of the night is heard as Miz gets the titles and goes to help Morrison up the ramp. The camera cuts backstage where we see Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu talking.
Morrison & Miz win by pinfall (13:05)​
Bourne and Yoshi are having a conversation when out of nowhere, Cor Von and Henry get into the camera shot and start pummeling on the smaller guys. Mark Henry delivers the World's Strongest Slam to Bourne while Marcus Cor von delivers a powerslam to the denfenseless Japanese import, Yoshi Tatsu. Another person comes into the shot as the ECW Television Champion, Shelton Benjamin connects with superkick to Mark Henry that sends him back peddling. Cor Von tries a clothesline on Benjamin but is hit with a superkick as well, but this one downs Cor Von. Elijah Burke enters the fray and attacks Benjamin. Henry regains his conscious and starts helping Burke stomp on Benjamin. Moments later, Cor Von is up and just watches and smiles.

---COMMERCIAL---

Joey Styles:
What a night it has been Matt as a lot has happened with that attack we saw just moments ago. And we're still not at the main event yet!

Matt Striker: This is ECW Joey, the best show, the best fans, the best superstars. Ofcourse, it'll be a great show.
The camera cuts to the ring where we see Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov, and William Regal in the ring awaiting the opponents. The trio look unimpressed but maybe that's just their regular face.

The Hart Dynasty come out to a pop from the crowd. Approaching the mid way point of the ramp, Morrison and Miz come from behind and clock Kidd and Smith with their titles. They bring them to the ring and instruct Jackson, Kozlov, and Regal to help them take care of the Hart Dynasty. They do so, and it's a 5 on 2 assault that Natalya can only watch. Little did they know that Morrison and Miz had other plans. They disposed of the three and started attacking the Hart Dynasty again. Morrison sends Smith out of the ring. Natalya goes in to try and save Kidd but Miz stops her. Natalya is about to slap Miz but Miz stops her hand. When it looked to get ugly, Kidd made the save, allowing Natalya to escape. Morrison comes in and nails the superkick on Kidd that knocks him out. Kidd is thrown out of the ring as well where he joins Natalya, and Smith. The tag team champions raise their championships in the air as their music plays and it draws the biggest heat of the night.

---COMMERCIAL---

Joey Styles: We're back on ECW, and man, the tag team champions are looking dominant. They took out their challengers and 3 other superstars as well. I can say that ECW is in good hands with the tag team division because of them.

Matt Striker: Well, they're the tag team champions for a reason. Up next, we'll have the first of two main events, it'll be Captain Charisma vs. the Dreadlocked Dynamo to determine who goes to Barely Legal to fight for the ECW Championship.

***SOS***
Kofi Kingston is more himself now as he comes out in a frenzy, jumping around and smiling. His “Boom Boom Boom” gets a loud pop as he bounces down the ramp hi-fiving the people he can. When he enters the ring, he does his “Boom Boom Boom” gig that goes over well with the fans who join in.

Tony Chimel: This match will determine who goes to Barely Legal to challenge for the ECW Championship and is set for one fall. Introducing first from Ghana, West Africa, weighing in at 221 pounds, Kofi – Kingston!

Matt Striker: Kofi Kingston, this young superstar has a big chance tonight Joey. A second chance at the ECW Championship after he was cheated out of one after an interference by Sheamus.

Joey Styles: Couldn't agree more Matt. It's a joy to watch Kofi Kingston and I'm sure he'll put on a great match again for us.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 227 pounds, Christian!

Joey Styles: Here comes Captain Charisma. And well Matt, I wouldn't mind having Christian as our ECW Champion, do you? I mean he's talented, voices his opinions, and puts on great matches for us ECW fanatics. What more could we ask?

Matt Striker: You're right Joey. Christian is the vetertan here. He knows what it takes to be a champion. The question is, can he go get it?

Match 5
Kofi Kingston vs. Christian
Kofi Kingston vs. Christian II is in order as the two lock up in the middle of the ring. But Christian powers out and tries something else. They look to lock up again but Christian kicks Kofi in the gut. He wants to end this early as he rams Kofi shoulder first right into the steel ring post. The crowd gives out a groan. With Kofi not seated at the bottom rope, Christian begins stomping away on Kofi's shoulder. The referee stops at the count of 4 before Christian backs off. When Christian goes back to Kofi, Kofi kicks him on the knee. This allows Kofi to get up but not after a thrust from Christian. The sound could be heard and it is mistaken for a chop as the crowd goes “Whooo!”A standing dropkick from Christian leads to the first pin attempt of the match.

1!
2!
..Kickout!​
Christian goes back to working on the shoulder and applies a nerve pinch to Kofi. It doesn't look exactly painful but actions speak louder than words as you can see the pain in Kofi's face. Christian finally lets go and kicks Kofi in the back of the head. Christian panders to the crowd and utters “ECW Championship, MINE!” The crowd boo him as he goes back to Kofi. He again delivers some thrusts and knocks Kofi down eventually. Christian climbs the turnbuckle looking to hit a high impact move. When Kofi finds his legs, Christian goes for a forearm from the top rope but is dropkicked by Kofi!

Joey Styles: OMG! Did you see that Matt? A truly impressive athlete Kofi Kingston is.

A replay shows what happens again, again, and again one more time.

Both men are down for the referee's count. At the count of 8, Kofi is up and signals for the Trouble in Paradise. He goes for it, but Christian ducks and tries the Killswitch, but Kofi stops it yet again and pushes off on Christian. Christian gets another thrust in and whips Kofi across the ropes but Kofi block it with his head! He then delivers a dropkick of his to Christian. Kofi goes up top and goes for a CrossBody! It connects but Christian reverses it and it becomes a pin for Christian. He holds unto Kofi's tights!

1!
2!
3!
The crowd gives Christian the biggest heat of the night, which will be tough to beat. He leaves the ring and the camera closes up on Kofi who is disappointed.
Christian wins by pinfall (9:56)​
---COMMERCIAL---
Joey Styles: Welcome back everyone. We are just 2 weeks away from our first Pay-Per-View. ECW is very excited to host another PPV. Tonight, Christian has earned himself, yet again a place in the ECW Championship match.

Matt Striker: What a match that was he had with Kofi Kingston. You could see the frustration in Kofi's face after Christian resorted to holding unto the tights to claim victory. Nonetheless, Christian is headed to Barely Legal!

The camera cuts to the ring where the Bella Twins are in the ring. Brie is having a match with her sister Nikki by her corner again.

***RIGHT NOW***​
Tony Chimel: From Union City, New Jersey, A-J Lee!

The crowd gives a really really small pop for AJ as the newcomer enters the ring and goes into battle with Brie Bella.
Match 6
AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella w/Nikki Bella​
AJ shows some flash as she goes for the quick pin but only gets a 2 count. Brie is surprised at the young diva and begins to unleash her fury. She gets on top of AJ with a takedown and starts bouncing her head off the mat. It all went from bad to worse for AJ as Brie hit the facebuster and got the 3 count.

After the match, Brie and Nikki began teaching the rookie a lesson and began stomping on her. But as soon as this started, the ECW Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly, made her way down the ring and kicked ass. She dropkicked Nikkie who rolled out. And let out a scream as he pull on the hair of Brie and clotheslined her to the outside. The Bella Twins leave with disgust in their face.
Brie Bella wins by pinfall (4:01)
---COMMERCIAL---
***WRITTEN IN MY FACE***
Tony Chimel: This match will determine who goes to Barely Legal to challenge for the ECW Championship and is set for one fall. Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 272 pounds, Sheamus!

Joey Styles: This is the final match-up folks! The main event! The young superstar, Sheamus has a huge opportunity here as he battles for the right to an ECW Championship match. We know what Sheamus is capable of Matt. He took out one of the greatest superstars in sports entertaintment in Triple H. He has a side that no one wants to see Matt.

Matt Striker: You're right Joey. Sheamus has the side, that evil side. But tonight, I think he'll be a whole lot more careful as the stakes are higher in this match.

Sheamus arrives and hears the same boos he heard when he was interviewed. Sheamus slowly makes hi s way down the ramp. When he enters the ring, he punches on his chest and screams at the crowd which led to more heat.

***THE WHOLE DAM SHOW***​
Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 232 pounds, RVD, ROB – VAN – DAM!

Joey Styles: There he is Matt. He is the only ECW Original on the current roster and I'm hoping that changes. We'll see tonight if what RVD said earlier tonight was true as he said the ECW Championship belongs on his shoulders.

Matt Striker: Well, it's hard to argue with him Joey. RVD knows ECW, he feels like he's the ECW brand and rightfully so. So why shouldn't he be confident here?

Rob Van Dam does his “Rob Van Dam” gig to the crowd as he receives the biggest pop of the night. Pretty loud! The crowd loves RVD and they start a ECW chant that fades when RVD does his “Rob Van Dam”gig all over again this time infront of Sheamus, who doesn't seem intimidated at all.

Match 7
Sheamus vs. Rob Van Dam
The fans are going crazy and chant “ECW ECW ECW!” for a good amount of time while the action goes on. Sheamus takes the early advantage as he is the bigger guy. He has RVD backed into a corner where he delivers shoulder thrusts to the abdomen of RVD. The referee gets to the count of 4 before Sheamus finally gives. After a quick Double Axe Handle clothesline, Sheamus goes for the pin.

1!
2!
..Kickout!
Sheamus is not fazed at all and looks to continue beating the ECW Original. However, RVD makes a short comeback. He delivers some Muay Thai kicks to Sheamus' side that baffle him a bit. He bounces off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick! Sheamus is down for the first time in the match as RVD finally musters in some offense. To continue his attack, RVD climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Sheamus to turn around. Sheamus finally gets to a vertical base and RVD leaps off the turnbuckle to connect with a kick right to Sheamus' jaw. RVD goes for the pin.

1!
2!
3! - No, kickout by Sheamus!​

RVD looks surprised and gives us a smirk has it looks like he's impressed with the young man from Ireland. RVD picks up Sheamus but Sheamus powers through and send RVD flying to the outside. Sheamus quickly follows and rams RVD's back to the barricade. He does this 2 times before he has to go in the ring to break the count-out. Sheamus looked to do more damage as he whipped RVD to the steel steps but was countered and RVD whips Sheamus to the steel steps instead. RVD brings the action back in the ring where he gets some forearms in on Sheamus. RVD goes for a kick, but Sheamus holds his leg, Sheamus anticipates, the enzuigiri and dodges it but doesn't dodge the second one that finally connects! Pin attempt.

1!
2!
Kickout!​

Both men are pretty exhausted at this point and look to end the match. RVD again connects with a spinning heel kick and Sheamus is right where RVD wants him. RVD looks to the crowd and they know what is coming next, Rolling Thunder! It connects! Sheamus somehow is motivated to stand and as he doesn, RVD whips him to the corner. RVD runs and has his body perched on Sheamus like a sloth and sends him over for a monkey flip. Sheamus flips but LANDS ON HIS FEET! When RVD turns around, Sheamus hits with the BROGUE KICK!

Joey Styles: OMG! OMG Matt! Did you see that?!

RVD is knocked out and Sheamus falls as soon as he hit that Brogue Kick. Both men are down and the referee starts the count. By the count of 7, Sheamus rolls through and has a hand on RVD, it's counted as a pin attempt.

1!
2!
3! NO! RVD kicks out while the referee's hand just grazed the mat.​

Joey Styles: My God! What a match we're having here Matt.

Matt Striker: A great match indeed. ECW has the best wrestlers that put on a great show each and every night for our loyal fans.

Sheamus is up and waits in the left hand corner of the ring as he's about to deliver what seems to be another Brogue Kick. But suddenly....***SOS*** Kofi is out! And walks down calmly. He mouths off with Sheamus. The referee tells him from the ring to get out. Kofi listens and as he backs away. RVD rolls Sheamus up.

1!
2!
3!​
RVD wins by pinfall (12:58)​
The crowd roars! Sheamus is stunned! He leaves the ring immediately and goes to the back hoping he can still catch Kofi. RVD's hand is raised. He does his “Rob..Van..Dam” gig again but before he could say DAM, Christian comes out and attacks RVD! RVD has just been through a grueling match and it takes a while for Rob to get up after a surprise attack. Little did RVD know, that Christian was perched at the corner hinting at a spear. When RVD turns around, SPEAR! Christian punches on his sternum and screams to the crowd who boo him. His music plays and Christian gets up on a turnbuckle and mouths off to the crowd and signals the ECW Championship around his waist as ECW goes off the air.

ECW General Manager, Paul Heyman has been happy with the recent success that ECW has been having. He says that the young guys are starting to pay off as the New Breed Revolution truly begins. Heyman was the man who gave the vacated championships to their respectful owner. However, when it came to the ECW Championship, he couldn't decide who to give it to, thus the impending storyline happening right now.

In other news, the word backstage has it that Heyman has signed some new talent that are on board for ECW. Heyman did not specify where they came from but he says that they sure are talented. An interviewer asked how many he has signed, Heyman just gave a smirk and said to wait and see.

In what is probably the biggest news of the night, Heyman has announced a second show that is coming alongside after ECW. ECW airs on Tuesday Nights so this show has said to be making its debut on Thursday Nights. The show is called WrestleZone. Heyman announced that it will be a show where some superstars who aren't getting time on ECW will shine. He announces the return of the ECW Crusierweight Championship that the likes of Rey Mysterio have made famous. The Crusierweight Division will be back and looks like it's going to stay. Of the talents that Heyman signed, he released these names: Kid Kash, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Billy Kidman, Gregory Helms, Tajiri, & Sin Cara. Heyman is determined to get some high octane action from these superstars and said that more are to come. Heyman also said that WrestleZone will be a place for wrestling and there will be minimal to no promos. The broadcast team for WrestleZone will be the same with Joey Styles & Matt Striker followed by backstage interviewer Josh Matthews.
--- From ECWrestling.com

The GS Review for the Second ep of ECW.

Jam-man.. first off, this reads like your having a lot of fun with it, and that's the best thing becase it'll keep you with it and it'll keep you producing great stuff.

So we've got rematches for the title qualifiers? Hmm not sure if I would go that way, but I think the fans would love it and keep them on the edge of their seats to see who will fight for the belt at Barely Legal.

Can I just say that all these references to Edge is getting a little olld man, and its only your second show. Unless you plan on bringing him back, I wouldn't talk about him... wait a minute is that what youu're doing.. hmmm now you've got me thinking...

I've gotta say if I were Punk I'd be upset too. Kofi gets a rematch but not him, for shame lol. Bryan vs. Punk opening match .. what the.. isn't this main event stuff!?!? Oh count out, ok .. oops better fix your spoiler champ you've got him winning by pinfall...

Next few matches are decent, I can't help but think they are a bit if filler though, or maybe it's just me because I'm not the biggest fan of these guys. In any case I'm loving these beat downs from Cor Von and Henry.. Burke joins them! Cool, Burke is an awesome promo man, I hope he intends to be their leader.

So Christian and RVD will still face off for the title. Barely Legal's main event is going to be great, you've booked a solid feud between these two, I can only seeing it getting personal from here on out.

Overall the show was as good as the first so that's great. 7 matches? How long is your show? Still has that feeling of a WWE show instead of an ECW one but you've kept it consistently strong. Looking fwd to Barely Legal

34qwmt2.jpg

Poster made by me ^^

ECW Championship Match
Rob Van Dam vs. Christian

ECW Tag Team Titles Match
John Morrison & The Miz (c) vs. The Hart Dynasty

I liked this show. It seems like a fun show to watch and I had fun reading it. Having Christian face Kofi again and having RVD face Sheamus put the title match at Barely Legal into question, which is something the first show lacked, as others have said.

I really like that it seems like we're getting a CM Punk and Daniel Bryan feud. It seems like you're building up as Punk not giving Bryan the time of day while Bryan knows he belongs on the same level of Punk is pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to how this feud plays out.

I didn't really care for the Miz and Morrison promo to be honest. They completely buried the Hart Dynasty in their promo. If they beat the Dynasty, so what? The Dynasty looks like chumps. If they lose to the Dynasty then they've lost to a team that they called awful. I would have left the build-up to the match to the beat down only.

Speaking of beat downs, there seemed to be a lot of post-match brawls. There have to be some other ways to build up the stories than brawl after brawl. It's going to turn into TNA where the brawls don't mean anything anymore because we see them every week. That said, I am intrigued by the backstage beat down by Henry, Cor Von and Burke.

I liked the matches as well. I was happy to see the title shots being put on the line in the show. Christian won again because of cheating which was a nice touch. RVD won because Kingston's interference due to Sheamus's interference the week prior. I'm guessing these two will battle at Barely Legal, with number one contendership possibly on the line.

Again, I am really liking your show.

Writer's Note: WrestleZone will be written like this in recap form unless stated otherwise. Also, not too high on the Banner but it's what I've got. Any Graphics people wanna do it for me, PM! :D Enjoy reading!

29x7qed.jpg

ECW WrestleZone

Joey Styles, along with his broadcast partner, Matt Striker welcome the crowd to the first ever episode of ECW WrestleZone. Joey says that he himself pitched this idea to the unknown owner of ECW and creative, and Paul Heyman as well, and was approved rather quickly. WrestleZone starts with Paul Heyman coming out a nice pop as he addresses the crowd. He says just a few words about how WrestleZone came to be and gave Joey some credit. He says this show will be a great one and is looking forward to entertain the hell outta the people.

A major announcement by the GM. He announces that the first episode of WrestleZone will be commercial-free. Also, he announces that there will be an Over-the-Top Battle Royal of the Crusierweights. He emphasizes “CRUISERWEIGHTS” again because he is so excited to revamp this divison. He says that the two remaining superstars will compete later on in the main event of WrestleZone to crown the NEW ECW Crusierweight Champion. And that match is.....NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

Back on WrestleZone, the ECW ring is filled with cruiserweights past and present. We see the likes of Billy Kidman, Tajiri, Kid Kash, Gregory Helms, Paul London, Jamie Noble, & Brian Kendrick who have been signed recently to put on a great show. As well as some present cruiserweights, we see, Sin Cara, Kaval, and Chavo Guerrero. They all look like they are ready to battle, and the bell rings!

Match One: The Crusierweights go at it and have an epic match where the crowd has been screaming as high spots are happening all around the ring. The first elimination is made when Tajiri is eliminated by London & Kendrick who look to be working together even if they are not a team anymore. Sin Cara eliminates Chavo Guerrero after he is hit with a uniquely-delivered arm drag that sends Chavo over the ropes. After the eliminations of Billy Kidman, Brian Kendrick, Jamie Noble, Kaval were done with, the remaining four competitors took a breather as they eyed each other. Sin Cara, Gregory Helms, Kid Kash, and Paul London remained as the two faces, Cara and London, battled the heels, Kash and Helms. It was a crazy match with these four in the ring. Sin Cara was hitting moves on Kid Kash like no one has seen as the veteran cruiserweight was baffled by Sin Cara's luchador style. But that all changed when Kash hit a low blow followed by the Brainbuster that finished off the International Sensation. Meanwhile, on the other half of things, Helms goes for the Shining Wizard while he had London caught in the ropes. Little did he know that, London still had some ground to maneuver and that got Helms in a bad position as he missed the Shining Wizard and got caught over the ropes. Kash is just in the corner watching all of this unfolds as London goes up top to deliver a Missle Dropkick that sends Helms over the top rope, signaling the end of the match.
Kid Kash & Paul London win (11:57); will face-off in the Main Event for the ECW Crusierweight Championship.​
The announce team calls the match a great comeback for the Crusierweight Division. They then hype up the Main Event saying that either man would be a great champion. Next up, they announce a Bra-And-Panties match featuring Eve and Layla!

COMMERCIAL

Match Two: The crowd, especially the men were overjoyed that this match took place. They haven't seen a match of this stipulation in far too long. With both divas getting stripped of their tops, Eve eventually got the win after dropping Layla with a vicious DDT that exposed her entirely. Layla quickly rolls out of the ring in utter embarrassment as she tries to cover herself with her hands. Eve looks to please the crowd as she takes off her bottom as well and throws it into the crowd, which is caught by a very happy man, and poses on the turnbuckle.
Winner: Eve (5:31)​
The camera pans over backstage as we see the beautiful Maryse being smooth-talked by Zack Ryder. The Long Island Iced Z flirts with Maryse and tells her to watch his match next against his former tag-team partner, Curt Hawkins. When it looks like Maryse is impressed by Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins comes into the shot and the crowd begins their booing. Hawkins tells Maryse that if she wants to see a real man, she should watch him and what he'll do to Zack Ryder after all, he's the more successful one and doesn't have a FAKE championship. Maryse gives Hawkins the hand and walks away from the two superstars. Hawkins leaves the shot after looking at Ryder with contempt.

COMMERCIAL

Match Three: The Woo Woo Woo kid looks to impress Maryse coming into his match with his former tag-team partner, Curt Hawkins. The two produce a solid show on the debut episode of WrestleZone as it looked like Hawkins was trying to impress Maryse as well. From all those times being tag team partners, these two competitors counter each others attack quick that makes the crowd even more interested in their match. After a rake in the eyes to Ryder, Hawkins looks to clothesline Ryder but ducks and runs across the ropes and hits the Rough Ryder for the 1 2 3. After the match, Maryse comes down and looks at Ryder from head to toe and smiles as she lets Ryder escort her out of the arena.
Zack Ryder wins by pinfall (7:05)​
A segment comes up where we see the ECW GM, Paul Heyman looking at someone in confusion. The camera zooms out as we see R-Truth. He draws a big pop despite him being a heel. Heyman is still looking at Truth as he talks to his “friends” that are supposedly beside him. Truth tells Heyman that he's happy to be on board and introduces Heyman to his friends that draws a laugh from the crowd.

COMMERCIAL

Before the match begins, Paul Heyman comes out and makes a BIG announcement. He said the match now has a stipulation to make it an even better main event. He now announces the match to be a hardcore match!

Main Event: Kid Kash and Paul London look to put on a great main event. Each guy was impressive in the Over-The-Top Battle Royal and look to become the ECW Crusierweight Champion. Kash starts things off strong with attacking London in the corner and puts him out that gives him enough time to get a weapon. Kash looks underneath the ring to find a Singapore Cane and a steel chair. He brings both weapons in and picks up the chair. London enzuigiris Kash to the back of the head and Kash falls down on the chair! The Singapore Cane now plays a big factor in the match as London goes berserk with it and pummels Kash. As the match goes on, we see steel pipes, a shopping cart full of weapons, and even a table! The finish comes up when London has Kash set up on a table and goes up top with a steel chair in hand and looks to deliver the 450 splash! The crowd is lovin' what is happening and gives the biggest pop of the night when London delivers the 450 Splash with the chair! Joey Styles delivers one of his OMG comments on the match. That move took its toll on Kash but it did so too on London. After what seemed like an eternity, London finally mustered enough strength to put his arm over Kash. 1! 2! -WTHELL?! Brian Kendrick comes out and breaks the pin attempt. He looks at London with contempt and hits the Sliced Bread #2 on London right on the chair. Kendrick drags Kash to have him pin London, 1! 2! 3!
Kid Kash wins by pinfall (10:47) ; NEW ECW Crusierweight Champion​
The show ends with Kendrick having a sick smile on his face and Kid Kash struggling to claim his newly won ECW Cruiserweight Championship.

Writer's Question: Hey guys, as you can see, the show was done in recap form. Well, it isn' the main show so..fear not. So, what do you guys think of this recap form? And will it work with the Main Show?

ECW Unleashed 7/24/11 Review:

----Interesting choice of roster. I find it hard to believe that some of the stars from WWE would stay with ECW, especially with a "mysterious" financer, and Paul E's notoriety for bouncing checks, but I like the roster well enough. Most of the guys are in the ECW of old mold.

----I liked Heyman getting the opening promo. He always was a good motivator, and exceptional at getting people to want to see his product. This promo was no different. Nice job of incorporating the last good ECW champion, Christian, and perhaps the hottest act of all-time in ECW, RVD, into the opening segment. The title is the most important thing, and both superstars established it as such.

---I dont like Ted DiBiase as a member of the ECW roster. He just doesnt fit there in any way, shape, or form. Odd choice to give him the opening promo and the first match on the relaunch. Good opening match though with one of the (brief) all-time greats from ECW in Rey Mysterio, although its curious to see Ted get the upper hand right off the bat. You would think ECW would relaunch with a feel good moment of Rey putting Ted in his place, but Im guessing you have some plans for Ted.

---Sheamus makes a good point. Why isn't he in a qualifying match for the ECW Championship. It seems rather arbitrary that you decided on 4 wrestlers to put in qualifying matches, without explaining why. Im fine with RVD and Christian, as they made legitimate claims. Im not sure what Kofi and Punk did to get those opportunities, as they just seemed thrown together. The first thing I thought when I saw the opening promo and the matches made was "We're getting Christian and RVD at Barely Legal." I guess we'll find out.

---Well written match between Benjamin and Burke. The only criticism I would have is that the action time didnt match the length of the match, but the match was very well laid out for what it was. Good to see Benjaim go over strong in his first defense, and to see Styles and Striker put him over on commentary. Little touches like that are a great thing.

----

The rest of the review got cut off. Not sure how...anyway, to continue.....

---- Well laid out tag match between the two teams. The only question I have is why, since there are other teams, were these two chosen to be in a No. 1 Contenders match. Miz and Morrison spent much of their ECW days as the champs, but why are they champions now? i liked the match, Natalya at ringside a nice touch, but just some backstory from commentary as to why Miz and JoMo are champions and the Harts and DudeBusters are No. 1 Contenders would be nice.

----Christian getting help from Sheamus to beat Kofi made Christian look weak. I get it that he's a heel, but Christian is also a fantastic wrestler who can go toe to toe with anyone on a given night. Apparently Kofi will move on to feud with Sheamus, and Christian goes to Bairly Legal to face the winner of Punk/RVD. Two feuds coming together at the same time. the easy argument to make here is that Kofi stole Sheamus' "spot", so he made him pay.

--- I wasn't a fan of the layout of the main event. Punk destroys RVD for most of the match, then RVD makes his comeback and finishes Punk quickly. There was no real ebb and flow to the match, just Punk in control, then RVD in control. Id rather have seen a back and forth match between the two. It was well-written, no doubt. The layout just left something to be desired.

---- My criticisms may make you think I didnt like this show, but I did. It was a very good relaunch episode. The matches were all sound in quality, most of the mic work clicked, and the feuds appear to be moving along nicely. Its always hard when doing a reboot to define characters, determine champions, and show a pecking order right away, but you did a nice job with most of this. This was a successful reboot in my eyes, and Ill look to get to the second one tonight or tomorrow. B- overall for the show.

Peep's ECW Review​
Time to give you a review Jam, I have read your first episode but I'll give my thoughts on your second show. First off, I am not a fan of 'fantasy' companies but that won't lower my opinion of the shows. Like the pairing off Striker and Styles, combining the past and the present of commentating. Not really digging the opening promos, a little bland (and I think this is what you really need to work on as promos are the most important thing to a TV show) but it got the job done of keeping the viewer on their toes as to who is going to go through to battle for the title, I don't expect Christian and RVD to lose however. Hope to see this Punk and Bryan feud continue, should be some good stuff. Miz and Morrison kind of made the Harts look like crap in that interview, their match at the PPV should be solid but it needs some building up to make people interested for Barely Legal. Interesting feud here with Ted and Rey, with DiBiase unable to get the win over the luchador no matter what he does, I expect a match at the PPV with Ted finally getting the victory, hope to hear Ted's thoughts next week. Cookie cutter promo from Sheamus, but you will get better, you need to watch some videos of him talking to improve. Solid win by M&M there over the Usos, but I see you using the Samoans later on the challenege the tag champs, as I don't see the Harts winning the straps.

Interesting attack, the second in as many weeks, I see a Nation of Domination type going on here, it's a bit overplayed in fantasy booking but I can't say anything until it plays out, I'm interested in this though. The Harts made to look like chumps - why is Regal, 'Zeke and Kozlov back together - by the tag champions and all these attacks aren't great booking mate. Christian stays in the running for the ECW title but made Kofi look good, as Captain Charisma used the tights. And RVD beats Sheamus after a nice match, nothing to say here besides it was the right choice. Christian gains the advantage to end the show and you need to build this match up as both men didn't win cleanly over their opponent to gain 're-entry' into the main event of the next ay per view.

Overall:
This was solid Jam, nothing spectacular but you will improve as time passes and you get more experience. You really need to work on your promos and while the feuds you are setting up are exciting, there isn't much build-up to matches besides sneak attacks. Also, this feels a lot like WWECW and not a company run by Paul Heyman, would have made more sense if Heyman was just an on screen GM and this was just the rebirth of the ECW brand, not the company of old. Once again, keep at it Jam, you have some nice ideas and great potential, just needs work. Great work Jam!

I liked the recap style of WrestleZone, but I'm not sure if I would do it for the main program though. It was nice to quickly read what happened on the show without worrying about too much detail, but for the main show I would like to see the detail there. So keep the recap format for WrestleZone, at least for the time being.

I liked the episode overall, but I have one problem with it. You said Heyman said the first episode will be commercial-free, but then you go to commercial right after the segment. You then go on to have three more commercials afterwards. It's like that time Mike Tenay said the main event will see no more commercials and then they went to commercials like 20 seconds later.

Other than that, though, I liked the show. It was used to get wrestlers who haven't seen much time on the main show get time, and you accomplished that.

I'm looking forward to the London and Kendrick feud.

Writer's Note: Hello readers of this thread. I'm gonna try something new for this show. I made the show in recap for to test some things out. It's shorter than usual, but I think it's the same as a full show, just you know, summarized. Well, I hope you guys like it! Hope I don't get too much hate for this. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

72vj9t.jpg

Extreme Championship Wrestling | Palace at Auburn Hills - Auburn Hills, Michigan

As soon as the pyrotechnics are over with, the camera zooms right in the ring as we see Rob Van Dam in there ready to address the Michigan crowd. RVD starts out by saying that it's great to be in Michigan, his home state. He soaks in all the cheers from the crowd before finally speaking again. Rob begins telling the fans that at Barely Legal, he'll be in a match with Christian for the ECW Championship, and that he's planning on winning that match. He says that he'll be bringing the ECW Championship to its rightful owner, himself. He continues on to say that he'll be the best ECW champion there is, better than Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Mike Awesome, Sandman, Sabu, and all the other past champions. Also, that the good ol' days will be back, with RVD atop the ECW food chain.

Christian then makes his way out to the ring to a big amount of heat from the home state of RVD. He tells RVD that ECW never had “good ol' days” when RVD was champion. He goes on to say that WHEN he becomes champion, ECW will be in the Era of Christian whether we like it or not. Christian gives Rob a chance to back out of their championship match at Barely Legal to save Christian the trouble and to save Rob from being embarrassed in front of the ECW Universe because no one will tune into ECW if RVD is champion.

As soon as RVD heard this, he thought to himself, but moments later, he dropped his mic and quickly tried a kick to the side of the head on Christian who gets away narrowly. Christian is outside the ring waving his finger saying “No, no.” As RVD hangs onto the ring ropes and even stretches the rope for Christian so that he can come back in to brawl.

With the ruckus going on, Paul Heyman finally makes his first apperance of the night. He tells Christian and RVD that he's tired of these two wasting ECW's time on the air when matches should be going on. He then announces that the two of them will be in action tonight, but not against each other. Heyman says that the Christian and RVD will compete in Pick Your Poison matches with the winner getting to choose the stipulation of their ECW Title match at Barely Legal. Heyman also says that the Pick Your Poison matches will be contested under Extreme Rules. Heyman then announces that if they both win or lose their matches, then they don't get to find out the stipulation of their match until the Pay-Per-View. The crowd is ecstatic at the announcement of Paul Heyman as we go to our first commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joey Styles welcomes us back to ECW as he recaps what just happened moments ago when Paul Heyman made an announcement about Christian and RVD competing tonight. The TitanTron soon is finished with the replay as Marcus Cor Von and Mark Henry are coming out to some surprisingly loud boos as they get set for a 6-Man Tag Team Match. Henry and Cor Von are an impressive duo as they walk down the ring being announced. Henry looks at a guy badly because he touches Mark when he wasn going down the ramp. Elijah Burke is now next as he comes out to a good amount of heat. He comes out with a towel around his neck and a big smile on his face.

The faces are now next to come out as Evan Bourne's theme plays announcing the arrival of Yoshi Tatsu and Evan Bourne. The two young superstars are energetic and slap hands with everyone they as they stop half way to wait for their tag team partner. Shelton Benjamin finally is out to the biggest pop of the competitors that just came as he poses with his ECW Television Title on his shoulder. He meets Yoshi and Evan halfway and pats them on the back as if he was saying “Are you ready?” All six men are finally in the ring as we look to start.

Match One
Mark Henry, Marcus Cor Von, & Elijah Burke vs. Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, & Shelton Benjamin
jzfrid.jpg
The heels looked to be doing very well when the match started with Evan Bourne and Marcus Cor Von. Cor Von used his bigger frame to his advantage as he flung Bourne around. But after Cor Von got cocky, Bourne hit him with a running high knee where he was finally able to make a tag to Yoshi. Yoshi showed us his martial arts skills with an impressive roundhouse kick that looked to render Cor Von unconscious. But later on, Henry gets involved taking out Yoshi as Cor Von tags in Burke. Burke then goes to work on Yoshi showing us his amateur boxing background. But after a miscue from Burke who was going up top to deliver an elbow,Yoshi rolls out of the way and tags in Benjamin who is in with the most momentum. He hits his Superkick that clock Burke right on the jaw. After Cor Von and Henry see this, they begin to leave the ring and turn their backs on Burke. Meanwhile, in the ring, Bourne is tagged in and goes up top to hit the Shooting Star Press on Burke to capture the victory.
Winners: Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, & Shelton Benjamin by pinfall(7:43)​
We go backstage with Josh Matthews who is in the interview pit. Josh welcomes his guest at this time, CM Punk who gets into the camera shot like he doesn't want to be there. Josh asks him his thoughts on Daniel Bryan. Punk says that he gives Bryan credit and says he actually has the balls to come out and confront Punk, the best wrestler in the world. Josh proceeds to ask why Punk walked out on his match with Daniel Bryan last week. Punk gives a shrug smile and says that he didn't need to be in that match, he didn't need to prove anything to anyone and that he shouldn't be in the ring with someone like Daniel Bryan who should back to whatever cave he came from. He guarantees that the next time him and Bryan have a match, he'll make him Go..To..Sleep.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back on ECW as we see the camera shot go to some ECW superstar's locker room. We find out later that it's Ted Dibiase's locker room. Josh stands by to ask Ted a few questions. Ted looks like he's not in the mood tonight as he's taping up his hand, getting ready for match.

Josh asks Ted to explain his attack on Rey Mysterio last week. Ted says that Rey had what happened to him last week coming. He claimed that Mysterio is a coward because he hides behind a mask. He begins to calls his mask unoriginal and ugly, and that if he would prefer to wear a mask, he should atleast get some nice ones. Ted even offers to get him some because Rey is just hideous in the masks that he wears. Ted ends the interview by saying that Rey should be careful next time not to anger him, because we don't want to see Ted angry...

Match Two
Kelly Kelly vs. Maryse

2zhljdi.jpg
The two beautiful divas put a good 3 minute match that got the crowd into it a little. Kelly Kelly delivered a stink face to Maryse that got Maryse dazed and not want to compete anymore. But as she stood up, Kelly hits her with the K2 for the pinfall victory.
Winner: Kelly Kelly by pinfall by pinfall (3:33)​
After the match however, The Bella Twins come racing down to attack the Divas Champion. Kelly had no idea that the Bellas were coming down because the referee was raising her hand after the victory. Maryse then joins the Bellas in stomping on the divas champion. Nikki & Brie begin to double team the champ, holding her while Maryse gives her a slap, but it's not long before, Spitfire, AJ comes racing down the ring. She delivers a dropkick to Nikki that sends her flying to her sister as they exit the ring. AJ performs her leg lariat on Maryse before finally disposing of her under the bottom rope. She goes on to check on Kelly as the three heel divas head back up the ramp holding the backside of their heads.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Three
Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan

veriw9.jpg
Another good technical match put on by both Swagger and Bryan showing their wrestling backgrounds. Swagger took the early advantage because of his size and even hit the Gutwrench Powerbomb on Bryan but it wasn't enough for the three count. Swagger then became frustrated and started arguing with the ref and almost got himself disqualified. When he went back to Bryan, Bryan tried to lock in the LeBell Lock but Swagger found a way to counter it and hit a power slam on Bryan. Bryan was now in position near the turnbuckle for the move Swagger was going to try next. Swagger runs and jumps over Bryan and hits a splash off the second rope but again only for a two count. Frustration is building up for Swagger now. Swagger pulls down his top much like the great Kurt Angle and locks in the Ankle Lock. Swagger has it in for a good amount of time. It looks like Bryan is gonna tap but somehow, he rolls out of it causing Swagger to fall. Bryan has Swagger's arms lock in and now applies the LeBell Lock! Swagger cannot power out of this one as he taps to the submission maneuver.
Winner: Daniel Bryan by submission (7:16)​
Josh is in the back again with an interview. He welcomes Kofi Kingston to the interview pit and asks him about Sheamus. Kofi says that he understands what Sheamus was trying to do. He understands that Sheamus wanted to make an impact. Kofi then goes on to say that Sheamus did a bad job of choosing who to make an impact on because Kofi won't be a guy that'll stand down to Sheamus. He says that what goes around, comes around, and that's why he interfered in Sheamus' match last week, that could have put him in the ECW Championship match at Barely Legal. Before the interview ends, however, Kofi is knocked out with a Brogue Kick from Sheamus! The Celtic Warrior is obviously furious over Kofi's interference last week and beats down Kofi with rights and lefts. ECW officials had to hold Sheamus back from doing any further damage on Kofi.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back on ECW and Joey Styles and Matt Striker hype up the match coming up next. They announce that the first Pick Your Poison Match is up next and says that it'll be interesting to see who the mystery opponent will be. RVD is out first to a big amount of pop that no one else can probably top since it's RVD's home state of Michigan. The ECW crowd is really lovin' the only ECW Original left on the roster as he shakes hands with as much people as possible before rolling into the ring. RVD poses on the turnbuckle and faces all four corners of the crowd to ignite them.

RVD is now awaiting the opponent that Christian has found for him, but not after he does his “Rob..Van..Dam” gig. The Michigan crowd and RVD are now anxious to find out who's gonna be in the match with RVD. Ted Dibiase's music then begins to play that causes a large amount of boos from the Michigan crowd. Ted comes out staring a hole into RVD as Dibiase soaks in the heat as he walks down the ramp looking to claim victory over RVD.

Match Four
Pick Your Poison Match
RVD vs. Ted Dibiase

6ymli1.jpg
The match was actually very back-and-forth but not early on since it saw RVD landing in his kicks that kept Dibiase off the offensive. RVD showed us why he's an ECW original after being very craft with the weapons that are available to the two in-ring competitors. After several Singapore Cane shots to the back, Dibiase looked out of it but when RVD went for the cover, Ted managed to get the shoulder up. When RVD went back to Dibiase, he delivered a rake in the eyes followed by a picture-perfect dropkick. It was now Ted's turn to get his offense in.

The first thing that Ted grabs is a steel chair and punishes RVD with a shot right to the skull. This immediately busts RVD wide open. When Ted sees the blood dripping from RVD's head, his eyes begin to widen as he goes outside the ring where he empties out the shopping cart, and finally getting a trash bin in the ring. With RVD down, Ted takes the lid off the trash can and holds it up in the air that garners some big heat. Ted clobbers RVD with the lid and now gets RVD in the trash can. He takes the chair again and begins to hit the trash can that causes pain to RVD. RVD is now bloodied all over, but Ted doesn't look to be finished. He begins tearing the announce table apart looking to damage RVD more. As he gets into the ring, the crowd suddenly gives out a huge cheer as we see Rey Mysterio coming down. Ted sees this and has the chair on hand. Rey enters the ring and avoids the chair shot and kicks Ted on the back of his legs. He then dropkicks Ted on the back of the heading causing Ted to fall to the second rope. Mysterio picks up the chair and waves it to the crowd's delight before performing the 619 on Ted Dibiase with the chair! Rey drags RVD unto Ted. The referee then begins the count and the Michigan crowd counts along. 1! 2! 3!
Winner: Rob Van Dam by pinfall (10:42)​
The crowd erupts and so does Mysterio as RVD picks up the win. With this RVD win, it now puts pressure on Christian to win his match against RVD's choice of an opponent. Officials and Rey Mysterio come down to help the bloodied RVD make a recovery as they escort him out on a stretcher. The Michigan crowd look to be terrified but RVD gives the thumbs up before he leaves the sight of the crowd.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We are now back on ECW where we see the young, arrogant, cocky tag team champions in the interview pit with Josh Matthews before their match. Josh asks them about their thoughts on the Hart Dynasty. Miz answers first, with a big smirk on his face. Miz says that they go up against a team that calls themselves a dynasty. He says that they should have another name because they are absolutely not a dynasty. He continues to give them a suggestion and says they should call themselves, the “Nobodies”! Morrison then answers and says if anyone is going to call themselves a dynasty, it's going to be him and Miz. He says the ECW is lucky to have them around, because if not, their tag team division wouldn't matter. Also, that they are the reasons that people watch the entire show. Morrison says that they are young, talented, and good-looking so they should be respected. Also, he suggests that ECW finds some credible tag teams because life around ECW's tag division is just getting boring.

Match Five
John Morrison & The Miz vs. The Usos

11tbg3s.jpg
The champions dominate the match from start to finish as they prey on the less experienced Usos. But the Usos showed to be a promising team after hitting a bunch of tag team moves that gained a cheer from the Michigan crowd. But the end was near when Jey Uso was hit with the Skull-Crashing Finale and took out the other half of the Usos, Jey and tagged in Morrison. Morrison dragged Jey to the corner and looked to the crowd that gave him a huge amount of heat. He then performed his uniquely delivered Starship Pain and got the 1,2,3 pinfall victory.
Winners: John Morrison & The Miz by pinfall (6:34)​
A camera shot of Captain Charisma, Christian is now shown after he laces up his boots getting ready for his match. Christian looks focused and has to win tonight so that RVD can't pick the stipulation for the ECW Championship match at Barely Legal. Christian slaps his shoulder signifying that he's ready and goes out of his locker room and ready to make his entrance.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Joey Styles welcomes us back on ECW where he says that it's been a long and eventful night. He then says that since RVD won his Poison Match earlier, Christian will have to win his match so he won't give Rob Van Dam the edge. Striker comes in and says that, no matter what match Christian and Rob Van Dam will be in at Barely Legal, they'll be sure to put on a great match as always.

Christian's theme finally plays as Captain Charisma comes out to the biggest heat of the night. Christian looks for some peeps around the arena, looking to spot only a few. Camera zooms in on some fans that have signs saying they're still Christian's peeps. Christian makes his way down the ring looking focused to win his match as he is being annouced. Christian enters the ring and climbs atop a turnbuckle where he mouths off to the crowd saying it's his time to be ECW Champion. He gets heat for this and finally comes back down. He jumps around getting loose for his match as he waits.

About 30 seconds has passed and it looks to be the longest 30 seconds of Christian's life before finally... Red lights fill the arena after an explosion just happened. Christian can't believe what he is seeing. He holds his head in utter shock as we see the Big Red Machine, KANE coming from behind the curtains. Kane receives a big cheer from the Michigan crowd. Kane makes his debut on the new ECW before having his time in the WWECW era. The former ECW Champion is back and at the expense of denying Christian a World Title. The Big Red Machine enters the ring over the ropes that causes Christian to exit the ring. Kane raises his arms, and quickly drops them as the pyro from the turnbuckles go off! Kane is now ready to go and the referee instructs Christian to come in. Christian thinks twice before going in, and brings in a steel chair as he enters. The referee rings the bell.

Main Event
Pick Your Poison Match
Christian vs. Kane

jqpzk5.jpg
Christian runs towards Kane looking to connect with the chair but Kane hits a throat thrust that send Christian back. He rolls out of the ring to recuperate. The Big Red Machine goes to the corner where Christian is in as he grabs Christian by the hair but only to be hit with a stop sign that Christian got in time to clobber Kane. Christian then brings a variety of weapons in the ring like the Singapore Cane, a bat, steel pipe, crowbar, etc. The cane does the trick for Christian as he hits Kane repeatedly with it and is pretty happy with himself. As he was pandering to the crowd however, Kane sat up to the delight of the crowd!

Christian tries the Singapore Cane again but this time, Kane holds unto it and rises up and snatches it away from Christian. Kane then connects on Christian with the cane. Kane goes outside to look for another weapon. He looks to be bringing in a chair when Christian baseball slides him to the floor. Later in the match, it is Christian taking control after grounding the monster. He sets up the table on one side of the ring post. He goes back to Kane to punish him more, whipping Kane off the ropes and spinebusters Kane through the trash can only to get a 2 count, very close to a 3! Christian throws a tantrum that is funny to watch and argues with the ref. This gave Kane time to recover. He was already on his knees by the time Christian was done arguing with the ref. As soon as he turned around, Kane got him the throat and hit the Chokeslam! 1! 2! 3! - No! Kickout by Christian!

Both men are down for a bit before they both struggle to find their feet. Kane is near the table that Christian set up in the corner. Christian is on the second rope waiting for Kane to turn around. He finally does, and Christian runs for the spear! BUT, Kane catches him and has him in position for the Tombstone Piledriver! However, Christian wriggles out and push Kane from behind to the ropes and Kane gets bounced off for Christian to hit the Killswitch! Christian drops to his knees and hooks both legs using all the strength he has left. 1! 2! ...3!
Winner: Christian by pinfall (12:03)​
Christian's hand is raised by the referee but quickly makes an exit before Kane can get back up. A camera shot of RVD in a room where he is being bandaged up after his Poison Match is seen as RVD shakes his head in disappointment. Christian is on the stage right now, and raises his arms in victory as ECW goes off the air.

---The Christian and RVD promo at the beginning was just status quo. The idea of them fighting to be the face of ECW, and more importantly, the title, is a good one. Im not a fan of the role Heyman is playing as GM, as he was always one who favored some wrestlers over others, and enjoyed stirring the pot. I did like that he gave each man some motive to win their match surrounding the ability to pick the stipulation.

---I do like the recap version of the undercard matches. I think it would make the bigger matches such as for the ECW Title or a strong grudge feud more important if they were given a full rundown rather then just a recap. But I like the recap style for the TV matches, for the most part.

---Important interview with trying to get DiBiase over and make him a strong heel. We've seen the coward route before with regards to Mysterio's opponents, as they conveniently leave out the Mexican tradition of being a luchador. I like what you're doing with DiBiase so far, just be careful not to start/stop on his push if you truly want to establish him, because he could fade away easily if his push isnt sustained. Hes not established enough to do otherwise.

----- I like the feud between Bryan and Punk. This is more suited to Punk's personality then when you first started. Punk and Bryan came from the "same place", but I found it interesting to see Punk tell him to go back where he "came from." A Punk/Bryan feud is obviously a dream one for many an Internet fan, so kudos for going there, and the storyline you created around it. A good win for Bryan over a somewhat established opponent to give him momentum going into his likely showdown with Punk at BL.

---All the post-match attacks and interference aren't doing it for me. I can understand it with the parts in place with the Divas division, but there's other ways to build Sheamus/Kofi, and Christian/RVD with backstage attacks and post-match beatdowns. Try being a little more creative in building feuds. These things work in small doses, but not after most matches.

---As much as I like what you're doing with DiBiase, I didnt like him being the selection of Christian for RVD's momentum. There's no shame to lose to the No. 1 Contender, but I would have used someone else so DiBiase's momentum wasn't somewhat stopped by a loss, and a win over a bigger name would mean more for RVD going into BL. DiBiase does get the out that Mysterio interfered in their match however, so there was an out. This was one case where interference did make sense. Ted appeared to be dominant during the latter moments before Rey came out. This helps the Rey/DiBiase feud, but Im not sure what it does for RVD winning while virtually unconscious.

---Morrison and Miz going over the Usos was expected and the right call. I didnt like the promo beforehand, because it does nothing for Miz and Morrison win or lose at BL. Win, and they beat a pair of "nobodies", so what's the big deal? Lose to these nobodies, and it hurts their credibility immensely. Build the opponent up before getting in some vocal licks, if you understand what Im saying.

---I liked the choice greatly of Kane as the opponent for Christian. Kane is a credible, established force to be reckoned with, but he loses nothing in a loss to Christian. On the converse, Christian needed that win over Kane not only due to the stipulation, which really has me intrigued now that both won, but also to establish himself as a credible threat to win the championship by beating a strong veteran opponent. A good end to the show, with the main event booked perfectly.

I liked this show on the whole. Im still not a fan of Heyman in the way he's being portrayed, but I did like the matches he set up for later. I liked the Christian and RVD promo very much, as they established their desire to be the "face" of the company, and become to first ECW champion under its new regime. The recap style is one I favor for the most part, but I think it would be a nice touch to do full matches for the bigger matches, maybe just the 2 or 3 on PPV that are most important. I like the Bryan/Punk and Sheamus/Kofi feuds, both in terms of matchup, and in what theyre feuding over. Ted DiBiase is being built very well, although I didnt care for him only losing to RVD because of outside interference with RVD being barely conscious. The main event was perfectly booked here, both in opponent, and in execution. Well done. B+ overall for the show.

Jammin,

I have to say I like your new format. It's what I use basically and it allows the reader to get into the show, possibly use their imagine slightly, but not burn them out by so much use of colour and commentary etc.

It's a strong formulae and for me is the best way to go. As for your show, once again, I still can't get an ECW vibe out of it, and it's a more Smackdown show. GCB told me that he doesn't like TNA and it's hard for him to read my fed, which is fair enough. the same goes for me with WWE. So a lot of your talent I just don't seem interested in, which of course is not your fault, but as it is an ECW fed I was hoping for a more extreme vibe with a more tough/brutal type of vibe. Guys like Ted Dibiase for me just don't fit the ECW mould.

For me if I was to book an ECW show my roster would be guys like RVD, Sabu, Samoa Joe, Rhino, Bison Smith, The Briscoes, Mike Knox, 2 Cold Scorpio, Kid Kash, Austin Aries, Low Ki, Michael Tarver, Monty Brown and even Batista. These guys bring that attitude, that toughness that Extreme that comes with the fed. Pretty boys and wimps don't.

Your writing is fantatsic, your storylines are great, but your banner to me is a little wrong Jam.

k0ne3p.jpg

Extreme Championship Wrestling
Episode 4 | Columbus, Ohio – Nationwide Arena

The go home show of ECW before their first Pay-Per-View, Barely Legal is starting with a bang as ECW starts with a match. The crowd in the Nationwide Arena goes wild as the pyros finally are over with. Joey Styles and Matt Striker barely have anytime to introduce themselves as the match begins since the two competitors are already in the ring. The match pits two men who compete in the newly revived Cruiserweight Division over on WrestleZone. The champion, Kid Kash looks to take down the Mexican Sensation, Sin Cara.

Match One
Kid Kash vs. Sin Cara
Both Kash and Sin Cara look to put the Crusierweight division back on the map with this match. The champion, Kash, takes the early advantage as he uses his experience to stagger the newly signed masked superstar. Whenever it looked like Sin Cara was prepared for a big move, Kid Kash knew just how to counter it or even stop it from happening. But it all turned around for Sin Cara when he clotheslined both himself and Kash over the top ropes. With Kash still down for the count, Sin Cara goes back in the ring and bounces off the opposite side of the ropes and performs a corkscrew that connects on Kash on the outside! With the action going back to the inside of the ring, Kash again grounds the masked warrior. Kash connects with a dropkick on Sin Cara and follows it up with not one, not two, but three consecutive moonsaults. Kash goes for the pin but Cara gets his shoulder up. Kash then goes up the turnbuckle and performs a moonsault but no one is there to receive it as Sin Cara hits his Tilt-a-Whirl DDT for the win.
Sin Cara wins by pinfall (6:23)​
Sin Cara celebrates his victory over the Crusierweight champion as the camera goes backstage in Paul Heyman's office. The camera shows both Rob Van Dam and Christian are in the GM's office facing off. Heyman gets in between them before it gets ugly. Christian pleads with Heyman to tell them the stipulation of their match but Heyman says he'll stick to his promise by revealing it at the Pay-Per-View. Rob smirks and says that Christian is too scared to fight him in some impromptu match and tells Heyman it doesn't matter what kind of match he picks because he'll be walking out the ECW Champion. Heyman tells both Rob Van Dam and Christian to stop their muttering and announces the two main event tag team matches for tonight. He says that the rivalry of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk will continue as they compete in a tag team match where they have to find their own partners. Cheers can be heard because of Paul's announcement. Paul says the other Main Event of the night will be Christian & Sheamus vs. Rob Van Dam & Kofi Kingston in a Hardcore Tornado Tag Team match! He pats both of them on the back and tells them to get the hell out of his office. Rob smiles at Christian and leaves. Christian looks angrily at Paul Heyman before finally leaving as well.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back to ECW with Josh Matthews in the interviewer pit. Josh Matthews introduces his guest, Daniel Bryan, who gets a surprisingly big cheer from the ECW crowd in Ohio. Josh asks Bryan how things are going with CM Punk. Bryan smiles and says to Josh that Paul Heyman has told him that Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk will be happening at Barely Legal. He then says that before they can get their hands on each other at Barely Legal, tonight, they'll have to find partners and that he'll beat Punk as long as Punk doesn't walk out. Christian then enters the frame looking angry. Christian then begins talking even if it isn't his turn for an interview. Josh, however, gives the floor to Christian as he speaks his mind. Christian thinks first before beginning to speak. He looks straight into the camera and finally talks. Christian tells the world that it doesn't matter what kind of match he and RVD has are Barely Legal. Christian guaran-DAM-tees a victory. He says he has RVD read like a book and has him well scouted, so he'll be prepared for anything RVD throws at him. Christian claims that come Sunday night, ECW will be in the Age of Christian and that we should all get used to it. Because, Christian claims he'll be champion for a very....very long time.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ECW comes with Joey Styles and Matt Striker finally getting the chance to introduces themselves as ECW kicks off. Styles says Christian has some strong words, but at Barely Legal, we'll see if he can back it up. Before Striker has the chance to speak, Zack Ryder's music can be heard. His former tag team partner, Curt Hawkins is already in the ring awaiting Ryder's arrival as they do battle in the ring.

Match Two
Curt Hawkins vs. Zack Ryder
The two superstars look to impress as it is their first time on the main show ECW rather than WrestleZone. Curt Hawkins gets the advantage early on in the match showing his strength and athletic ability, mixing them up. However, since the two used to be tag team partners, Zack Ryder makes a comeback. Ryder hits a leg lariat on Hawkins that looked to knock him out. He pins Hawkins, but only for the two count! Ryder sets up in the corner and gets to deliver his finisher. As Hawkins finally finds his feet, Ryder runs towards Hawkins and hits the Rough Ryder on Hawkins for the 1, 2, 3!
Zack Ryder wins by pinfall (5:37)​
After the match however, Curt Hawkins wouldn't accept losing to Ryder. He attacks Ryder from behind and delivers rights and lefts like theres no tomorrow. The referee tries to get Hawkins off Ryder but couldn't do it. He drives a knee right to Ryder's sternum to weaken him. After this, Hawkins goes up and hits his Heat Seeking Elbow. This garners major heat on Hawkins as he leaves the ring. The medical team make their way down looking to make sure Ryder is okay.

The camera then shifts backstage with ECW Divas champion, Kelly Kelly, having a conversation with AJ. Suddenly, the Bella Twins show up and this stops the conversation that the other two divas were having. Nikki, or Brie, or Nikki, wait no, Brie said that they just came by to wish Kelly Kelly and AJ luck. The two divas have a confused look on their faces and the Bellas just laugh. Nikki then tells them that they just came from Paul Heyman's office and he told them that at Barely Legal, it's going to be Kelly Kelly and AJ vs. The Bella Twins. And if either Kelly or AJ is pinned by one of us, we'll be the ECW Divas champion. They walk away as Kelly and AJ begin talking again looking worried. The camera again goes to some other part of the backstage and has a shot of Marcus Cor Von & Mark Henry walking together split screen with Evan Bourne walking with Yoshi Tatsu as they have a match, next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back from the break with Marcus Cor Von and Mark Henry already entering the ring that's why the jeers and boos from the ECW crowd can be heard. But as soon as Evan Bourne's music hits, the crowd changes its tone as the high-flyer and Japanese import make their way down the ring. They hi-five as many fans as they can and have big smiles on their faces. They stare at Cor Von and Henry before posing for the crowd on separate turnbuckles. Henry and Yoshi make their way out of the ring and go to respective sides as Evan Bourne goes one-on-one with Marcus Cor Von.

Match Three
Marcus Cor Von w/Mark Henry vs. Evan Bourne w/Yoshi Tatsu
Cor Von looks to lock up but Bourne is smart and hits a quick high knee to Cor Von to daze him. Bourne has Cor Von retreating back as he delivers kicks to the back side of Cor Von's massive legs. The referee however, stops Bourne from doing this before he disqualifies him. As soon as the referee is out of the way, Cor Von hits a clothesline that looked to take Bourne's head off. Later in the match, Cor Von is still in control. His bigger physique clearly gives him the advantage on the smaller Bourne. Bourne is whipped to the corner and met with a big splash by Cor Von. Before Bourne can fall to the ground, Cor Von gets him on his shoulder and performs a powerslam. Cor Von tries for the pin but the resilient Bourne kicks out. Further into the match, Bourne gets some moves in as he chop blocks Cor Von's legs and finally gets the big man down. He performs a standing moonsault on Cor Von before making his way up the turnbuckle. However on the outside, with Yoshi cheering on Bourne, Henry sizes him up and hits him with an unsuspecting clothesline. Bourne sees this and performs the Shooting-Star Press onto Mark Henry that gets a big gasp from the crowd. However, Henry catches him and delivers the World's Strongest Slam. The referee DQ's Cor von.
Evan Bourne wins by disqualification (6:50)​
Cor Von then looks frustrated and looks at Henry. To take out his frustration, Cor Von gets Bourne up and powerslams him on the outside. Henry gets Yoshi Tatsu up and delivers another World's Strongest Slam. Before the move can finish, the crowd roars as the Big Show comes running (yes, RUNNING) down the ramp. Cor von sees this and retreats but doesn't bother to tell Mark Henry. With Cor Von on the other side of the ring. The Big Show just waits for Henry to turn around as he delivers a big Knockout Punch as the World's Strongest Man is probably seeing stars right now. Big Show points Cor Von, but he retreats up the ramp. The Big Show is back and lets out a big man cry as he raises his chokeslamming-hand. Big Show then makes the signal for the officials to come down to take a look at Bourne and Yoshi.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from another commercial break as Josh Matthews is in the interviewer pit again, this time, with Curt Hawkins. Josh asks Curt why he did what he did to his former tag team partner, Zack Ryder. Curt tells Josh that he thought this was EXTREME Championship Wrestling? Curt says that it was all him being what this company wants its wrestlers to be and that's “EXTREME”. He looks digusted with Josh and just leaves the interview.

The camera pans back to ringside where the theme song of the Tag Team Champions is heard. John Morrison will be in action tonight as he is accompanied by the Miz. The two young cocky superstars hold their tag titles with pride as they walk down the ramp. Miz has a stupid smirk on his face while John Morrison walks out running his hands through his hair. Next, the Television Champion comes out to a big pop as Shelton Benjamin has a certain swagger to his walk with the championship around his waist. He leaps to the ring apron and enters the ring. Benjamin hands the ref his belt as Miz goes outside to support his partner.

Match Four
John Morrison w/The Miz vs. Shelton Benjamin
John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin are probably the two most gifted athletes in sports entertainment and they showed why in this match. The two competitors wrestled like they knew what each one was going for as counters was the theme of the match. Benjamin showed us his technical moves as he has Morrison in a head scissors but Morrison does a chinese get up and the two face off. Looking for the lock up, Morrison kicks Benjamin in the gut and delivers a knee right after. Benjamin is whipped off the ropes but ducks down which causes Morrison to leap frog over him and then comes back but Morrison thought that Benjamin would duck again thus prompting another leap frog but Benjamin pulls Morrison's neck down to the mat and goes for the first pin of the match, 1! 2! - kickout! Morrison runs his hands through his hair again as if he was worried about his hair at this point in the match. Benjamin mocks him and does the same thing but we all know Benjamin doesn't have the hair Morrison does and this gets a chuckle and a pop from the crowd.

Later in the match, it's Benjamin in control as he hit back-to-back snap suplexes. Benjamin goes up top looking for what looks to be a moonsault but Morrison plays possum and leaps to the second rope and connects with a german suplex off the turnbuckle! The impact can be heard and was replied on the screen two more times. Miz screams at Morrison to get up and he does at the count of 6 whereas Benjamin is still struggling to get up. Morrison waits for Benjamin to get up before going for the superkick. Benjamin ducks and goes for the T-Bone Suplex but as he throws Morrison over, Morrison lands on his feet and gets the superkick right to Benjamin's jaw. With Benjamin near the turnbuckle, Morrison bounces off the top turnbuckle and performs his corkscrew finisher called the Starship Pain for the victory in a Match of the Year candidate match.
John Morrison wins by pinfall (8:48)​
After the match, Miz enters the fray and gets some good stomps on Benjamin before Morrison whispers something into Miz's ear. Miz hears what Morrison has to hear and likes it. Benjamin is beginning to get up but Miz has other plans as he clocks Benjamin with his tag team title belt. The duo finally leave the sight of the crowd behind the curtain. But Elijah Burke comes out smiling and as he enters the ring, he taunts the crowd. He points at Benjamin asking what happened to him. Burke goes on top of Benjamin and hooks the leg. Burke demands that the referee count the pinfall but the referee is hesitant. Burke has a look in his eye, and the referee obliges. Burke again goes for the pin and the referee counts it, 1! 2! 3! The crowd boo and jeer at Burke who takes the Television Title and holds it up in the air as if he's actually won it. Before leaving, Burke places the title on top of the fallen body of Shelton Benjamin and says “I'm comin.”

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back as we see DH Smith already in the ring with Tyson Kidd alongside his corner. No Natalya tonight as the duo were seen telling her to stay in the back for safety purposes. Jack Swagger's theme could now be heard as the ECW crowd boo at Swagger's expense. He has a smile on his face but after his signature push-ups has a serious face on as he goes one-on-one with DH Smith.

Match Five
DH Smith w/Tyson Kidd vs. Jack Swagger
Jack Swagger controls the match early with his mat wrestling. But DH Smith shows his mat skills as well and the skills of the Hart Dungeon. Smith has Swagger in a half nelson as Swagger struggles to wriggle out. Swagger bounces off the ropes causing Smith to let go and Swagger hits a big clothesline,, he two big men are impressive thus far. Three minutes into the match, DH has Swagger in a suplex position high into the air for about five seconds before finally dropping Swagger to his demise. Smith signals to the crowd and starts to go for his submission maneuver, the Sharpshooter. It's locked in and Swagger tries to fight but eventually taps out.
DH Smith wins by pinfall (6:09)​
Miz & Morrison's music now start to play as they hold their tag titles in the air for the Hart Dynasty to see. The two teams meet at Barely Legal and it's sure to be a great match. They mouth off to each other as we go to another commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

ECW is back with CM Punk making his way down the ring. Punk holds his arms out soaking in the heat from the crowd. Punk is not intimidated at all with Daniel Bryan and in fact, doesn't take him seriously. Daniel Bryan then comes out to a big pop as he is a popular star in the internet and now in ECW. Punk introduces his partner for tonight, Ted Dibiase. Ted has been impressive the past few weeks and looks to gain more momentum tonight. The 3 competitors are in the ring now all ready to battle it out in the ring. Before Bryan can introduce his partner, the TitanTron is showing something going on in the back. The camera zooms in on the fallen corpse of Rey Mysterio. Rey is bleeding from his mouth and his mask is half way off. Rey is now questionable for the Barely Legal Pay-Per-View. Punk and Bryan look at Ted. Ted smirks and says it wasn't him. EMT's and officials take Rey out on a stretcher in an ambulance as they take Rey to a nearby hospital. The ring is now filled with red and a fire blasts is heard as Kane comes down. Styles and Striker then begin to speculate that maybe Kane has something to do with this. Kane gets a mixed reaction as he enters the ring. He sets off his patented flares at ringside as the four competitors are now ready.

Match Six
CM Punk & Ted Dibiase vs. Daniel Bryan & Kane
Bryan and Ted start out the match looking to both get a huge win tonight. Ted runs towards Bryan but Bryan takes him down with an arm-drag and wrenches on Ted's arm in the early stages of the match. Later, it's Ted who is in control after a nasty kick to the side of the head of Bryan. Frequent tags keep the heels fresh. Bryan doesn't make it out of their corner for a pretty long time. Punk whips Bryan to a corner where he goes for high knee but Bryan dodges and this could be the turning point in the match! Both guys make it dramatic, before finally tagging in their partners. Kane was clearing house with clotheslines to Ted. Kane even took out Punk who tried to get involved over the top rope. With Kane dominating, Punk started to retreat back. Bryan saw this and began chasing after Punk. The two run off backstage leaving Ted and Kane in the ring. Kane whips Ted to a corner and hits a big splash followed by a boot to the face. Kane then fixes up his glove as he sets up Ted for the finish. Ted gets up, looking dazed and is caught by Kane by the throat. Kane hits the Chokeslam and goes for the cover. 1! 2! 3!
Daniel Bryan & Kane win by pinfall (9:42)​
COMMERCIAL BREAK

We're back on ECW as the camera goes to the announce table where Joey Styles and Matt Striker recap the matches for their first Pay-Per-View, Barely Legal. They announce the final card that the ECW General Manager has made for the PPV.

w9cpxz.jpg

Marcus Cor Von & Mark Henry vs. Evan Bourne & Yoshi Tatsu w/The Big Show

Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

ECW Divas Championship
Kelly Kelly(c) & AJ vs. The Bella Twins

ECW Crusierweight Championship
Kid Kash(c) vs. Sin Cara

ECW Televison Championship
Shelton Benjamin(c) vs. Elijah Burke

ECW Tag Team Championship
John Morrison & The Miz(c) vs. The Hart Dynasty

ECW Championship
Extreme Lumberjack Match

Christian vs. RVD​

After the run-through of the Barely Legal Pay-Per-View, a man from the back comes down and brings the vacated ECW Championship and puts it in a glass showcase that is infront of the announce table. Sheamus' music is then heard as the Celtic Warrior has an intense look on his face. He beats his chest and screams to the crowd as he makes his way down the ring garnering heat. His partner, Christian is out next and looks to be pointing at the ECW Championship and motions that it'll be around his waist soon. Kofi Kingston is now out and get the crowd going with his energy. However, the biggest pop of the night goes to Rob Van Dam. The ECW original sees the ECW Championship at ring and once he enters the ring, he points to it and tells Christian that it will be his very soon.

Match Seven
Extreme Tornado Tag
Sheamus & Christian vs. Kofi Kingston & RVD
The match starts and the four men in the ring go for the other guy's PPV opponent. Christian backs down Kofi into the corner and has a boot to his neck while Sheamus overpowers RVD on the opposite corner. With both Faces down, the heels make the first move and go search for a weapon. Christian gets a chair while Sheamus brings in a kendo stick. The two heels use the weapons to their advantage and trash the Faces by slamming their weapon repeatedly on them.

Later on in the match, the heels are still in control. This time, they work on their own PPV opponents. Christian and RVD are outside the ring slugging it out while Sheamus has Kofi right where he wants him in the corner. Christian took care of RVD on the outside prompting to go back to the ring. However, with Kofi coming off the corner, Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick but Kofi ducks and nails Christian instead. Kofi sets up and hits the Trouble In Paradise! Both men are down understandably after that roundhouse kick and the beating that Kofi took. RVD looks to regain his consciousness and is now looking for a weapon under the ring, it's a table! RVD slides it into the ring where Kofi sets it up with Sheamus on it. The crowd now knows whats on the mind of RVD as he looks to go up top. Christian is back to his feet but Kofi takes him out with a suicide dive of his own. RVD appreciates this gesture by Kofi and is now perched on the top turnbuckle. With Sheamus lying motionless on the table, RVD goes for it. He hits his Five-Star Frog Splash! The crowd give a huge gasp at this move and RVD crawls over to Sheamus and pins him. 1! 2! 3!
Kofi Kingston & RVD win by pinfall (11:02)​
Christian is livid on the outside and he bounces Kofi off of the steel steps. Before any celebration for RVD can begin, Christian enters the ring. He runs towards RVD who tries a clothesline but Christian ducks it and bounces off the ropes to hit a thunderous spear! Christian now goes and and takes the ECW Championship from the glass showcase and goes back into the ring to pose on the turnbuckle. Big statement made by Christian as ECW ends with him raising the ECW Championship.

4grbcj.jpg

WrestleZone Results

Ezekiel Jackson w/William Regal def. Jey w/Jimmy Uso

Jack Swagger def. Trent Barreta w/Craylen Croft

AJ Lee & Eve def. The Bella Twins

Sin Cara def. Kid Kash & Gregory Helms​

Predictions Template
---The confidence points will be like Best's show with the confidence. But this time, choose from 1-9. Also, just bold your winners.

Marcus Cor Von & Mark Henry vs. Evan Bourne & Yoshi Tatsu w/The Big Show
Confidence:
How will this match end(pin, submission, DQ, countout etc.):

Confidence:

Sheamus vs. Kofi Kingston
Confidence:

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan
Confidence:

ECW Divas Championship
Kelly Kelly(c) & AJ vs. The Bella Twins
Confidence:

ECW Crusierweight Championship
Kid Kash(c) vs. Sin Cara
Confidence:

ECW Televison Championship
Shelton Benjamin(c) vs. Elijah Burke
Confidence:

ECW Tag Team Championship
John Morrison & The Miz(c) vs. The Hart Dynasty
Confidence:

ECW Championship
Extreme Lumberjack Match

Christian vs. RVD
Confidence:

Bonus Questions:
1. Name the order of the matches.
2. How many titles will change?
3. Will there be a surprise superstar coming on? (Yes/No)
4. What will be the shortest match of the night? (Divas match does not count :D)
5. What will be the longest match of the night?

Prize: Rep for a week, and a review for your next show that I want to review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back