the Frog

Gimmick Name: Dustin Hunter

Announced As: "The Nightmare"

Height: 6'3

Weight: 230

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Billed From: Detroit, Michigan

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 230 pounds, "The Nightmare" Dustin Hunter!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 230 pounds, "The Nightmare" Dustin Hunter!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 230 pounds, "The Nightmare" Dustin Hunter!

Alignment: Heel

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Dark Brown, Same as Pic

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: Same as pic but Dark Brown.

----------------Ring attire: Black wrestling pants with Hunter going down each side in red that flare out a bit at the bottom with a white studded belt, Black wrestling boots and black tape on hands and wrists.

----------------Backstage Attire: Same as Ring attire but with a plain black hoodie.

----------------Physical Features: Same build as in the pic, Scar on the left side of his head but it's usually covered by his hair.

----------------Tattoos: 11/16/93 on his right shoulder to represent his mother and brothers date of death with 2 small stars directly above it. Two downward facing pistols on his waist that are about half covered by his pants.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

dean%2Bambrose-jon%2Bmoxley-FCW-WWE-mick%2Bfoley-Twitter-thaoshow-com-dante%2Bross.jpg

Main Gimmick: Psychotic heel who draws on the pain of his father beating him as a child to go on in matches, He gets hyped up at the sight of his own blood.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Will always try to get back up and keep fighting until his body just won't let him. Has a lot of anger issues and at times this causes him to snap.

Brief Bio/History: Growing up Dustin was always beaten by his alcoholic father, This got worse at the age of 10 when his mother and brother, Who he was very close with were killed in a car accident. At the age of 13 Dustin ran away from home and would wander the streets of Detroit all day. At the age of 15 Dustin began doing odd jobs for local businesses and helping the local wrestling shows that came to town with set up, Clean up or anything else they needed and in return he got free wrestling training. From then on he was hooked for life and would do backyard wrestling with his friends during the day and by night work as a local talent for whatever indy company was in town.

Entrance Music: Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.
[YOUTUBE]B1Bi1c9LmhU[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: All the lights in the arena go out as the music kicks up. About twenty seconds later the lights come back on and change to a blood red color as Dustin Hunter is seen standing at the top of the ramp with his face covered by his hoodie and his arms outstretched to his sides, the ringmasters cane in his right hand. He walks down the ramp while twirling the cane until he reaches the bottom of the ramp where he stops to lean his "toy" against the steel steps. He then slaps the top step before running up them and stepping through the ropes. He tosses his hoodie out of the ring and leans against the turnbuckles in the corner as his music cuts.

Fighting Style:
-Striker
-Brawl

Dustin prefers to brawl by throwing punches, Kicks and elbows most of the time. Once in awhile he will go to the top turnbuckle but not often and he never dives over the top rope onto an opponent. He tends to only get along with other wrestlers if he finds something in him that reminds him of himself.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Dustin's left ankle is always weak after multiple sprains and once shattering the ankle during his childhood and teen years, This leaves him weak against any form of a leg lock that puts pressure on his left leg. He can hold his own with most opponents just by using his striking skills to keep the high flyers grounded and duke it out with the bigger powerhouses. However, He does not have much speed.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Dream Crusher (Package Piledriver)
Snap Back To Reality (Kimura Lock)

Signature Moves (3 max):
Rolling Elbow (ala Chris Hero)
Sidewalk Slam

12 Most Used Moves:
1. German Suplex
2. Running Corner Dropkick
3. Spike DDT
4. Sleeper Hold
5. Jumping arm breaker
6. Fireman's Carry Slam
7. Samoan Drop
8. Reverse Atomic Drop
9. Spinebuster
10. Fujiwara Armbar Submission
11. Roundhouse Kick
12. Neckbreaker

Sample RP:

We go to a dark room where a shadow of a man is seen in the corner.

For years I was kicked around and abused like I was a puppy...

A light flickers on

Then I turned rabid and attacked everyone and everything that got in my way...

The man stands up and takes off his hood

But now...now I have a resource to let out all my pent up anger...Now that i'm here in WZCW I will leave a path of blood and destruction in my wake as I take out everybody on my path to greatness!

The man has a sick grin cross his face as he touches two fingers to his forehead and looks at his hand, Seeing a trickle of blood running down it.

You see, To most people they can't handle the site of their own blood, But to me....I love it. It reminds me of why I started in this business in the first place. My name is Dustin Hunter and now that i'm here in WZCW....your nightmare will come to life!

Hunter wipes the rest of the blood off his forehead then smears it on the camera so all that can be seen is blood dripping off the camera and the shadow of Hunter standing there with his arms out wide to his sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back