Dropping Anchor In Poo Bay: The [Official] Uncle Chester Thread

Oh, look. Habs, Nick, and Zero are riding a cage rat. Exciting! Dignified!

Oh look! Coco is, once again, defending an imbecile. You're such a rebel, man!

I think your bias against this section is laughable. We generate discussion within the boundaries established by the higher ups and it has as much merit as any other discussion on the board. Get the stick out of your ass and get over yourself.

The bias is not against this section. It's not against you. It's not against 98% of the people posting in here. I target the idiots who I feel deserve it. Actually, I find you rather humorous, always have.

Guys like Chester create threads and enter discussions looking to stir up shit. So I give it back. I'm not seeing how that equals a stick in my ass.

Yeah because I want to fuck every guy I so much as talk to. /sarcasm

And Crock I help people like him because they deserve at least 1 person trying to help them and not treat them like shit no matter how much of a cunt they act like.

Yeah because I want to fuck every guy I so much as talk to. /sarcasm

And Crock I help people like him because they deserve at least 1 person trying to help them and not treat them like shit no matter how much of a cunt they act like.

He doesn't deserve shit, especially when he doesn't even want to listen to you. Stop handing out advice and focus on yourself, man. You don't have to give a shit about every ******ed cage rat.

I really thought this thread had potential when it was posted, but what turned into a great opportunity to rid ourselves of one of the least productive posters has turned into a stupid cage vs. non-spam debate.
Tdigs doesn't want to get rid of Chester. He wants to love him longtime.

He doesn't deserve shit, especially when he doesn't even want to listen to you. Stop handing out advice and focus on yourself, man. You don't have to give a shit about every ******ed cage rat.
I do alot of things I don't have to do and we can add this to the list because I'm not going to stop.

Q: How is it possible for one thread to go even further down the shithole than it already is?

A: Turn it into a debate of Spam VS Non-Spam.

2rfvnfr.jpg

I would think those rules are contradictory to the The Cage's spirit.

I don't post much in the wrestling sections but I do read the threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back