Dropping Anchor In Poo Bay: The [Official] Uncle Chester Thread

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Uncle Chester has been the most interesting poster we've had here for quite some time. Shall we count his accomplishments/contributions? Here we go anyway!:

1) He jacks off to Mickie James matches three to four times a day.
2) He thinks all mods are ******s.
3) He solicits advice in the Cage not only for his sexually excitable "friend," but also for himself on the prostitution scene in Thailand.
4) He told a former administrator that they'd never done anything for the forum when he was told he couldn't have a new avatar.
5) He named himself after Dana Dane's eponymous song about a child molester.

If these feats don't spell serious accomplishment, I don't know what does.

Here you go dude, Fuck off. Nick is a better poster and a person than you ever will be.

He is a better wrestling poster I do agree with that but I really don't give a shit.

I'm not sure about the person part. I'm sure many of us are different on here then in our day to day lives.

Uncle Chester has been the most interesting poster we've had here for quite some time. Shall we count his accomplishments/contributions? Here we go anyway!:

1) He jacks off to Mickie James matches three to four times a day.
2) He thinks all mods are ******s.
3) He solicits advice in the Cage not only for his sexually excitable "friend," but also for himself on the prostitution scene in Thailand.
4) He told a former administrator that they'd never done anything for the forum when he was told he couldn't have a new avatar.
5) He named himself after Dana Dane's eponymous song about a child molester.

If these feats don't spell serious accomplishment, I don't know what does.

1) Like 1 day dude.
2) I've changed my mind on that.
3) Twice.
4) No I said that former administrator was irrelevant.
5) I just like how Uncle Chester rhymed with Child Molester. Once the two months expire I'm thinking of changing it to Outrageous Kunt

You jack off to a Mickie James match? Shit bro, I don't even do that... and I'm her biggest fan in the entire world...

... minus Rebecca...

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2704829 said:
You jack off to a Mickie James match? Shit bro, I don't even do that... and I'm her biggest fan in the entire world...

... minus Rebecca...

Is this that uncommon or are you people fucking with me?

I am guessing that Uncle Chester is either a hilly billy or interbred? (please state which one Uncle Chester)

1) I just like how Uncle Chester rhymed with Child Molester. Once the two months expire I'm thinking of changing it to Outrageous Kunt

With all due respect, I doubt you'll still be here in two months. I'll be shocked if in two months time you aren't in the prison, future endeavored, or outright banned. With any luck, you'll prove me wrong. But I doubt it.

Oh, look. Habs, Nick, and Zero are riding a cage rat. Exciting! Dignified!

Oh look, Corporate Coco is defending another one. And here I thought you were a changed man :)

I'm not riding anyone, just making a prediction. I also said I hope I am wrong. But based upon past experiences, not with this guy specifically, but in general terms, I'm probably not. Guys who tend to restict their activities to flaming in the Cage only, and bring nothing else, don't tend to stick around long.

Even you, despite the fact that you like to bring it in the Cage, contribute a lot to these forums, which is why I voted to bring you back during your 24-hour banishment. But some guys cannot make the same claim, that's all I am saying.

I think your bias against this section is laughable. We generate discussion within the boundaries established by the higher ups and it has as much merit as any other discussion on the board. Get the stick out of your ass and get over yourself.

I actually have no bias whatsoever regarding the Cage. I often (although not always) enjoy the Cage. And I agree that a lot of guys who I really like (including yourself) generate very entertaining discussion within the boundaries as established by the higher ups, which certainly does have as much merit as any other discussion (arguably). But guys like yourself, General Disarray, and lots of other guys are very entertaining in the Cage, while still being equally good elsewhere, whereas some guys do the shit flinging exclusively in the Cage, without bringing the flip side, which I personally am not a fan of.

Who cares of they contribute nothing else to the forum? There's no rule which says they have to.

I didn't say they had to, there's certainly no rule stating that they do. It's just a lot easier to take them seriously when they do the things they do in the Cage, but can still go elsewhere and post a coherent sentence as well.

This wasn't even intended to be a bash at this guy or any other "Cage Rat," but was simply a prediction that I don't see him sticking around. I really don't see what the big deal is.

Does he even post anywhere else? If he has, I haven't noticed. I have no beef with the "Cage Rats" at all, and this is no crusade against them like you make it sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back