Where do you think Drew should do?

• Jump to Raw

• Stay on Smackdown

• Couldn't careless

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ruthless-RKO

F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
Is this really needed?

I mean we saw him being fired from Smackdown, does this mean he'll return soon to the brand, or will he jump to Raw?

Does Raw need another heel? who have they got?

Batista
Chris Jericho
Edge
Miz
Ted Dibiase
William Regal
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

these are the heels i can name from the top of my head.
now for Smackdown.

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Luke Gallows
Shad

that's all i can name, maybe i've missed some out who knows?

So do you think Drew will jump ship to Raw or stay on Smackdown?

I have to admit it doesn't really matter to me whether he will return on Smackdown, trying to regain the Intercontinental championship, feuding with Matt Hardy, or go to RAW and perhaps try to take over The Miz's United States championship.

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how WWE is gonna handle the "firing" of Drew McIntyre, Vince McMahon perhaps resurfacing the WWE tapings.

If returns to Smackdown, I think we could have a nice feuding on the show between either Matt Hardy and Drew (to more depth perhaps) and Teddy Long, or we could see him trying to decimate all of the people that contended for the Intercontinental championship, and therefore make him credible again, make him look strong until he finally regains the championship.

If he surfaces RAW, I think he should try to make him self noticed, and ultimately go after The Miz's United States championship, again trying to build his credibility and make him look strong against some of the guys.

i feel smackdown don't have enough heels and vince should come out and rehire drew, keep him on smackdown but if drew attacks matt like that again he would be fired by vince himself

I see him returning to Smackdown at the request of Matt Hardy to further their fued and finally have Matt get the best of him to end it but then somehow he still regains the IC title. I can't see him going to Raw to take the US title because I think they are going to let Miz keep it until Daniel Bryan wins NXT and takes it from him.

I voted that he should go to Raw because i would like to see McIntyre, Sheamus and Regal form some kind of an alliance with each other. But still some part of me hopes he stays in Smackdown to finish his feud with Hardy and win the MitB later this year if the PPV is still scheduled to happen and eventually become World Heavyweight Champion.

Stephon made a good point that I haven't even thought of. Matt Hardy could ask for Drew to be brought back. Remember a few years back when Hardy was fired and Vince himself "signed" a deal with Hardy that would allow him to return to RAW and the WWE. He could ask for a similar deal for Drew to allow thier feud to continue.

Well he was bringing up on how he was hand-picked by Vince himself, Vince had a storyline going with Teddy Long, now Long has fired McIntyre we might see Vince return to do something about Teddy and rehire McIntyre, maybes even instantly put him in the MITB ladder match for the MITB PPV? But if we see him on Raw as Miki suggested an alliance with Regal and Sheamus, that would be a great heel stable, maybes have Kozlov on as well as some sort of bodyguard-enforcer type. Apart from a fair few most of the foreign superstars are heel, Regal, Kozlov, McIntyre, Sheamus, they make great heels so it'd make sense to bring up a stable like that, Regal could play the coach-manager type role, McIntyre/Sheamus could go after the singles Titles and Kozlov will just be Kozlov and be a bodyguard, or maybes he and Regal could be a perminent team, they have the history. Think Evolution only less awesome since Evolution had Triple H and Ric Flair, two established names whereas at the time Orton and Batista were being groomed for greatness, not saying Kozlov is the next Batista due to this because Kozlov can not get over as a face and his skills are worse than Batista's but to make the stable dominant have him in a tag team with Regal and challenge for tag team gold, much like Flair and Batista did themselves when Orton was IC Champ and HHH was World Champ.

I personally dont think Drew is going to RAW. He'll return on Smackdown next week with Vinny-Mac. I then believe that VKM will tell Teddy Long to reinstate Drew or Teddy himself(who is still on probation) will be the one FIRED!

Teddy then either reinstates Drew OR- decides: F probation, I'm outta here! Maybe to retire from the wrestling business. But- my hope would be that he isnt GM anymore, but becomes a manager again. Maybe as the leader of some kind of faction that believes they are being held back by 'The Man'.

Whatever it is that happens- I just dont think it'll be Drew moving over to RAW. Theres alot of talent over there. Smackdown is a much better fit. Im thinking maybe this is just a way to move McIntyre up into the main event scene, w/o him actually losing the IC-title. With Swagger & Punk as the top ME heels...Im hoping they stay there tho.

Theres alot of different ways WWE can go with this angle. But I dont think Drew McIntyre to RAW is one of them. But thats just my opinion.

Drew 'aint going to Raw, that's for sure. Raw is already overloaded with top stars and has more than enough heels at this point in time. My prediction is that VKM himself will get involved and force Teddy Long to reinstate Drew, although he won't get the IC title back.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't get the hate for Drew. He has bags of potential and I have enjoyed his feud with Hardy so far and his "sadistic" side, which fits his rather slimy, cocky character extremely well. His entrance music is spot on and his finisher is awesome.

Drew should definitely stay on Smackdown though. By stripping him of the IC title, WWE have avoided having to have him lose to someone. After his feud with Hardy, I'm sure that they might start pushing him into the World title picture, or at least towards a bigger feud (with Big Show, Christian or even the Undertaker).

I'm pretty sure that Drew will come back to SD, he might just take a short break. The way I see it, is that Drew was getting stale and he wasn't a good IC champion and now the E will try to bring back the IC title's prestige.

As for Drew, I really think that Drew might get into the mainevent level. As of right now SD only has two maineventer Swangle and Big show. Other than Rey and Punk, but punk and Rey have there own little feud going on. So I could see Drew coming back after Over the limit and moving up a step, and challenge the Champion.

That's the way I see it, If I'm wrong well I'm wrong.

I think that he will return to SmackDown and that Teddy Long will be fired by Vince for him firing Vince's 'chosen one'

Or maybe he could join NXT after the first rookie gets eliminated, that way he can earn a contract and a title shot lol

I think that he will return to SmackDown and that Teddy Long will be fired by Vince for him firing Vince's 'chosen one'

Or maybe he could join NXT after the first rookie gets eliminated, that way he can earn a contract and a title shot lol

i like that idea, he has to work hisway up, i know it was said as a joke, but imagine that?

that wouldn't be bad at all..

Theres already too many people on Raw and not enough on Smackdown, he needs to stay on Smackdown and compete for the IC Title when he comes back and if he wins he actually needs to defend the damn thing. WWE needs to stop ignoring the midcard belts, when was the last time one of them was defended?

I'm pretty sure that Drew will come back to SD, he might just take a short break. The way I see it, is that Drew was getting stale and he wasn't a good IC champion and now the E will try to bring back the IC title's prestige.

As for Drew, I really think that Drew might get into the mainevent level. As of right now SD only has two maineventer Swangle and Big show. Other than Rey and Punk, but punk and Rey have there own little feud going on. So I could see Drew coming back after Over the limit and moving up a step, and challenge the Champion.

That's the way I see it, If I'm wrong well I'm wrong.

The only thing that was even good about drew was his entrance theme and video. He was indeed stale, but in order to get stale you would have to have been popular first. he was never that. Where his career goes from here beats me, but he will go back to smackdown, ecw doesn't exist anymore, and raw is jam packed, so it's either smackdown or tna.

He married Tiffany, went on honeymoon. Fair play to the guy for that eh ! Drew is excellent in my opinion. He will be a star in the future, but really did get stale, although not through his own fault, but by some shocking creative. His feud with Hardy, not even over the IC belt, was a waste of time.
Gut feeling ... ? Kofi v Christian ... good match, towards the end... In comes Vinnie Mac, Drew's rehired, he's in the match, picks the bones of two battle weary competitiors.
Which ever one of them looked like winning, there's your real feud.

Drew is gonna stay on smackdown....maybe Vinnie Mac comes back fires Teddy Long cuz Im gettin sick of GMs to be honest....theres no need for them.....Drew is reinstated and moves up to the main event/upper card....i think Kofi should win the IC title cuz he needs some more work and mic time.....Christian should feud with Swagger after he runs through Big Show......hell Drew could actually get into a feud with Kofi over the title since they hinted at it back on RAW a few months back

I wanna see drew go to raw and feud with sheamus because they're friends and they both came into the company at the same time ... Drew should fued with sheamus because sheamus became more relevant and they're both relentless and monsters.

honestly, i feel drew will pull a miz and show up in a calgary kid like costume on sd! and get his contract back, pull an eric young (gain some peoples trust and then immediately betray them), he will fued with that person/people and sometime in the near future he will fued with swagger 4 the whc

Smackdown already got raped by RAW in the draft losing two top heels (Edge even though he wasn't heel yet and Jericho) and two top, upper midcard faces (Truth and Morrison). Moving Drew to RAW would only give them another top heel, which RAW already has an abundance of.

In my opinion Drew Mcintyre is the next big star in WWE, and the I-C title was justing weighing him down anyway. He kinda reminds me of what HHH was early in his career. Kinda of a pretty boy with a hellicious mean streak. He'll be back on Smackdown, and hopefully will start getting the high profile fueds that he deserves.

I was watching that and I was like "wow" at first it was pretty cool, I was like yay new ic champ then when he got fired I thought hes going to get the treatment that swagger got before coming to smackdown and winning the money in the bank ladder match at wrestlemania. The Miz better fucking lose his usa title so that real people can win it and make a stronger mid card performance.

sameoldcrap8iz.jpg

Drew is boring and is completely irrelevant. He has had no memorable feuds and didn't deserve to even win the IC title. He needs to stay on Smackdown and develop or go to FCW and learn how to connect with a crowd. He has no charisma and he needs to be put in a position to build some credibility and by credibility I don't mean constantly stating that Vince thinks he's a future world champ.

I don't think you will se Drew on any other brand. He's staying on Smackdown. To me this smells of Vince returning and hearing say "Teddy YOUR FIIIIRRRREEEED!". This probation thing has been going on for a while now and see this as a way to get rid of Long as GM. He finally did something that pisses off the boss the most. So Drew comes back to finish his feud with Matt and Teddy is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back