Don Vito Passes Away

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
Vincent Margera, who appeared as Bam Margera's crazy uncle "Don Vito" on the MTV series Viva La Bam and an episode of Jackass, passed away Sunday morning after years of declining health. He was 59. Bam Margera's mother April Margera confirmed the death to TMZ, who added that Margera had been suffering from liver and kidney failure in recent years and eventually slipped into a coma in October. Although he woke up from the coma, Margera remained in critical condition as his health continued to deteriorate in recent weeks.

Margera became a fan favorite on Viva La Bam, which ran from 2003 to 2005 on MTV, thanks to his inscrutable form of talking – often mocked with faux subtitles – as well as being the hapless victim of his nephew's frequent pranks. "Don Vito" also featured in Bam Margera's many CKY videos as well as other appearances under the Jackass umbrella.

Even more very, very sad news today. He was absolutely hilarious as a regular cast member in Viva La Bam and it's unfortunate that his health had been suffering for quite some time.

RIP

[YOUTUBE]bGHahlHc77Q[/YOUTUBE]

He was only 59? I would've thought he was in his 60s during Viva La Bam.

I'll just use this post to straighten a few things up. No, I don't condone what he did. But you just can't deny how funny he was and how much entertainment he provided to Bam's shows and what he did shouldn't overshadow his moments of glory. He was beloved by everyone (and then some understandably turned when that scandal happened) who was/is a fan of the Margeras and the show Viva La Bam... Not to mention everyone involved in Jackass as well. Is it a shock that he died? No. Well if you at least see and think about the circumstances of beforehand. Is it sad to many people that loved him? Yes. And in me seeing (not necessarilly here) and reading all these hateful comments all around the internet, i'm sure it doesn't help with their pain for the loss of a member of their family. Convicted or not, there's absolutely no reason to use that as a way to spread hate. I'm sad that he died and I feel for the Margera family, especially Bam now that on top of his best friend, his uncle.

And I'd say the same things I'm saying now when Cosby dies

But you just can't deny how funny he was and how much entertainment he provided to Bam's shows and what he did shouldn't overshadow his moments of glory.

1. Sure, I can. Funny's really subjective. The whole premise of his character was how drunk and unintelligible that is to me.

I think what you mean here is, "you can't deny how funny I found him", which is accurate. I can not deny that you found him funny. But yeah, I don't think he was all that funny.

2. Sure, it should. Especially when he was pretty much the same person on screen.

The fuck? Had no clue he was arrested for groping two twelve year old's. Dammit I loved this guy on Viva la Bam. Now my perception of him is in the toilet. Thanks WZ.

He was a fucking child molester and complete waste of life. Who gives a fuck?

#Pipebomb

This.

I'll just use this post to straighten a few things up. No, I don't condone what he did. But you just can't deny how funny he was and how much entertainment he provided to Bam's shows and what he did shouldn't overshadow his moments of glory.

Yes. It should. A piece of shit should be known as a piece of shit.

He was beloved by everyone (and then some understandably turned when that scandal happened) who was/is a fan of the Margeras and the show Viva La Bam... Not to mention everyone involved in Jackass as well. Is it a shock that he died? No. Well if you at least see and think about the circumstances of beforehand. Is it sad to many people that loved him? Yes. And in me seeing (not necessarilly here) and reading all these hateful comments all around the internet, i'm sure it doesn't help with their pain for the loss of a member of their family.

Good. It's their fault for standing by this 500 pound sack of dogshit.

Convicted or not, there's absolutely no reason to use that as a way to spread hate.

Actually...It is a reason to spread hate. He should have been castrated on public television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back