• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Death List O8

Verne Gagne peacefully

sadly

a year ago Id say Angle with his drug problems catching up to him now I dont know what to think with him

I'm pretty sure he still has drug problems. If Angle died this year, that would be pretty intresting.

Id give the annual active croaks it award to Batista, the size of those veins is not natural. I expect a blood vessel popping in his arms, important ones.

my active croaks award like I said goes to your TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle drugs catch up to him

Karen will be mine for the taking

sweet

I say Ric Flair.. For some odd reason, I can sense a disaster or a tragedy and i can imagine Flair. So i say Ric Flair, or Verne Gagne.

I gotta go with Scott Steiner and Batista on this one. There the obvious chooses in my mind.

They're both unnaturally muscular, and there veins even look like they want to pop whenever these two flex there arms.

I'm sorry to there fans, but I see just a big burst on at least one if not both of them.

If I had to pick anyone else I'd say Flair because of age, and because he keeps pushing himself.

mr. mchman (however u spell it), i wouldnt be suprised if he died from assasination ;)

jk

The Iron Sheik who knows what that guys is on, but when ever he does some kind of interview he always goes nuts. Im surprised Jake Roberts is still alive. Scott Steiner is just a freak of nature and wouldnt surprise me. And can somebody tell me how much drugs Angle was actually doing? He is big But no Batista or Steiner.

Ashley (her implants will leak to her brain)

Hell no, Ashley came into my store when I worked for GNC. Those are the best boobs science can create.

As for Batistas veins popping, that's an actual possibility, it can and has happened to a few bodybuilders that were featured in the magazines I sold at GNC.

Jake Roberts, no question. If he hurries up and does lots more drugs, he can actually just become a drug, like Keith Richards, and thus be immortal. But I say he dies or offs himself.

Gail Kim dies under the girth of Awesome Kong's exposed Bossoms.

Ashley's not athletic, she's borderline anorexic

Disagree, she has great muscle tone, I think she just overdoes the diet pills a bit. She looks great in person. Second to only Angel Williams. Though the only other diva I have met is Kelly Kelly and she's not attractive.

I'm pretty sure he still has drug problems. If Angle died this year, that would be pretty intresting.

That was so fucked up."interesting"?
Angle is in his prime.I don't see him dying.
This year,I think these people will die.
[Not all of them but I'm sure at least 2 will die]
1.Mae Young
2.Gerald Brisco
3.Pat Patterson
4.Snuka
5.Bruno Sammartino
6.Verne Gange[I'm not sure if thats how it's spelled]
7.Honky Tonk Man
8.IRS
9.Mick Foley

Thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread