Days of The Week

LilacFray

Unregistered User
At some point, I think almost all of us have had a certain day we've either disliked or despised. And then there was that one day where we either had some special plans that always took place or we just liked it because of some zany reason. Personally, I can't stand neither Saturday nor Sunday. Saturday because I've got to finish any homework that's left, see that my little sisters do their homework too, pack my bag and my little sister's, iron both our clothes for the week and sleep early. Kind of a lame reason but yeah. And Sunday because it's Sunday. I've got to wake up at 5 PM again and the stressful week begins.

I live for Thursday. It's my favourite day. I'm in my best mood on that day because the weekend has finally come and I can just sit back and be my usual lazy self. Not to mention, the timetable's awesome that day too! No Math! Oh YES!

Do you have a favourite day of the week?

Which day do you like the least of the week?

What's the reason which makes it so?

This might sound weird, but Mondays are usually my favorite day of the week. I do classes online so I don't have to worry about getting up for school. I haven't held a full time job since December and I have nothing to worry about on my Mondays. Mondays are awesome because of Raw. Raw has become my tradition. Every Monday, I love to sit down with the girlfriend and enjoy Raw with no worries. I usually try to have my favorite dinner for every Raw and it just makes the day great. The day I hate most would have to be Tuesdays; another fucking week until Raw. Yeah, if you can't tell, my weeks are usually centered around Raw.:p

I'm with Hamler on this one. This semester, Mondays are my favorite. I've got school that day but I don't have school on Tuesdays which means I can afford to stay up late Monday nights to watch Raw as opposed to sleeping and waking up at 5 AM to commute to school. My days this semester are also centered around Raw. Right now, my least favorite day is Wednesday due the fact that my last class doesn't get off until 7 PM and I don't get home until 9 depending on traffic conditions. I just get so exhausted and grumpy when I get home.

Favourite day has to be a Saturday. It's when the footy is on and it's when I get to play my football games. You also don't have to do anything during the day and have fun and do whatever you want. I guess because I just finished school that is the case for me but even then most people have Sundays off so you can do whatever you want during the night. Whether it is watch movies or go out and party, it is always guruanteed that you will have a good night.

The least favourite day is Sunday or Monday mainly because it's the start of the week and you have to do tones of training (until your next game) and work/school. In Australia we also don't get Raw over here until Wednesday which is stupid considering we get Smackdown on Friday (Your Thursday to Americans) so there is nothing to look forward about that. There are no games of football on a monday and you usually feel sore from the weekend because of what you have done. Sigh.

Lucky it is Saturday tonight :).

Unlike many, my favorite day of the week is monday and it has been for several years. While most of the world thinks about as highly of mondays as Garfield the cat does, I anticipate them for one reason only.... WWE Raw. I am able to get through a long shift at work and other annoying things that may happen during the day on a monday simply by knowing that I have Raw to look forward to later that evening. Sometimes I get mondays off too, which is nice. My schedule at work changes each week though so that's not always the case.

My least favorite is probably saturdays. Most people enjoy saturdays due to it being the day most people get off work. I have to work each saturday for a couple of reasons. Each sunday we have a sale at my store and I'm one of the guys who set up the sale signs, which need to be printed a day in advance. So each saturday I get stuck sorting sale signs and then working customer service until my shift ends, which on some weeks is a closing shift. Then I get to come back home to my family but it's often late at night by then so I have enough time to eat, check my email, and then it's time for bed so I can wake up early enough to get back to work by 5 or 6am to set up the sale signs. I'd much rather have saturdays off like most people so I can spend the day with my wife and puppies.

Monday is by far my favorite day of the week. Raw is on, How I Met Your Mother is on, I always get together with my best of friends and it is the only day of the week that I don't work. My mom (who makes the schedule at work) has never scheduled me for Mondays as she knows that it is my day just to relax and do nothing. Props to her for that.

Least favorite day of the week is the rest of them. I usually work nearly ten hours every other day of the week, so I tend to not enjoy them at all. If I had to venture out and pick one it would be Sunday. Mainly because I work all day at work from 7a to 630p and I handle the shift by myself. Sunday is the only day where the shifts are handled by one person. The rest of the shifts on any other day (minus the night shift) have two staff members working and it really makes the days go much smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back