Height:
6'5"

Weight:
220 lbs

Hometown:
Phoenix, Arizona

Billed From:
Phoenix, Arizona

Harrys: Introducing first, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing 220 pounds, David Whitman!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing 220 pounds, David Whitman!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing 220 pounds, David Whitman!

Alignment:
Heel

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length
Black, short
----------------Eye Colour
Dark brown
----------------Facial Hair
Scruffy beard, see picture
----------------Ring attire
Black tights with red splatters on them and "DT" imprinted in black in various places.
----------------Backstage Attire
Mostly just black pants and sleeveless shirts of either white or black; the only real standout feature of his usual attire is the greening/slightly rusty "FHA" pendant he carries around his neck on a black string.
----------------Physical Features
A little sloppy with the haircare. Still in decent shape due to a not too horrible diet of freshly hunted food, meaning not much in the way of artificial stuff. Also has kept up with a punching bag every day to try and get worked up. Hasn't really worked, but it's kept him in decent fighting shape.
----------------Tattoos:
"WhitClan" wrapped around left leg, and a pawprint on the right leg

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
AJVid13_zps90d815ca.gif

Main Gimmick:
Apathetic, emotionless, directionless. In a struggle to regain his emotions, but at the same time not discontent with his disconnect.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
Annoys people frequently with his lack of desired response when in a conversation, is almost never shocked/fazed by anything (if he is suffering during a match, he'll cringe, and press down on his teeth hard even to the point of bleeding, but rarely will he groan or yell.

Brief Bio/History:
After a lot of psychological suffering due to a string of extremely bad luck (and the consequences thereof) in his teens, David found solace in wrestling after being taught by his older cousin James. Through lots of hard work he became World Champion numerous times and managed to become fairly healthy throughout the process, mentally speaking. He'd had his ups and downs, and fought through depression, but at that point he was truly happy.

When he left the company and it subsequently went under, things changed quickly. His presence at his cousin's entertainment company was not needed any longer, and the few friends he did have had gone on to their own paths.

Rather than becoming depressed once again, however, David found himself feeling... Nothing. He built a cabin in the woods and started living there, spending his days hunting for food and writing in a big black book he calls the Tome.

In May of 2013, David's cousin James found him, and got him to go back to Arizona for a while. Through luck, fate, or whatever reason, Eli Silver got in contact with them a few weeks later...

Entrance Music:
Rational Gaze by Meshuggah
[YOUTUBE]rkrjE4QRsys[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description:
Strobe lights hit the arena in a spastic manner as Rational Gaze by Meshuggah explodes from the speakers. David Whitman gets out, gazing emotionlessly across the sea of faces. He walks down the ramp, in an almost meditative state, and enters the ring.

Fighting Style:
A mixture of technical and aerial. Mostly relies on throws and holds (technical) but likes to take risks to shake things up.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:
Left knee has had problems on and off. If he gets tired, really tired, he'll start relying on more dangerous stuff (highrisk to both his opponent and himself)

Finishing Moves (2 max):
-Final Flight (Corkscrew 360 Senton)
-The Burning Hammer (Inverted Death Valley driver)

Signature Moves (3 max):
-Reverse Frankensteiner
-Moonsault
-Straight Jacket

12 Most Used Moves:
-Missile Dropkick
-Northern Lights Suplex
-Facebuster
-Samoan Drop
-Snap suplex
-Pendulum Backbreaker
-Inverted DDT
-Diving Spear
-Standing Shooting Star
-Diving DDT
-Bridging German Suplex
-Two-Handed Bulldog

Sample RP.

Here's an old one I did that was pretty decent, so you see what I may be capable of (I'm not usually great, but I try my best, and I like this particular one I did):

http://s4.zetaboards.com/MWEntertainment/topic/7577880/1/#new

I have a new one that kind of pertains to whether or not I'll get accepted, but it's not formatted yet, so if I get in I'll probably make that part of my first RP.

Or if the above link isn't enough, I can format this new one quickly and toss it up here, as well, just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back