David Jetter

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Jake this is david jetter i did not have two accounts, well now i do you banned me for no reason you freak, i cant believe i worked harder then anyone in wzcw and now this, btw check gus and joe and kenny out they have the same ip but you didnt ban them did you, you banned me because of what i was doing for the e fed so you can kiss my ass you piece of shit

Multiple accounts, flaming an admin. I was thinking about unbanning him, wont bother now. Thank him for dropping you in it Gus, Joe & Kenny whoever you may be.

Multiple accounts, flaming an admin. I was thinking about unbanning him, wont bother now. Thank him for dropping you in it Gus, Joe & Kenny whoever you may be.

Its kinda sad, I told him that I was trying to explain to you, that he could prove he wasn't a "multiple account" then he said that he intentionally made another account & bad mouthed you.. for "not being a man & coming to him."

I told him that it was at THAT point useless, & that if you (Jake) were ever going to think about unbanning him, you'd drop any thought to it after he "flamed" you.

I also asked why he felt you would've had to went to him personally about it, when he should've read the rules to begin with.

I truly wish it didn't happen like this, & I feel bad that he got banned. But he should've never flamed anyone regarding this matter & waited to see where it was fully going to go.

hey Jake, me, kenny and joe sometimes have the same IP address because Joe and Kenny always come over to my house to use my computer, because Joe has dial up, and WZ takes forever to load

And Kenny's parents dont want him on the internet...

because, if no noticed, Kenny and Joe aren't on as much as i am, thats because they hardly ever come over anymore... unless they have RPs to do or something, but they read everything thats going on on WZ at school... and their computer teacher disable cookies, so they cant really log in...

but i assure you that it is 3 different people...

I don't care. I just thought you would be intrested to know that your friend was willing to take you down with him.

well, hes not really a friend, but i see what you're saying... i didnt think he was like that, guess i was wrong...

You and the other lads do have the same IP. But I can tell if it's multiple accounts or if its just people using the same computer. David Jetter was max123. He has nothing to complain about, he broke the rules, you have in a way, but I don't care if you are different people.

yea, we are 3 different people... like i said, its incrediably hard for Joe and Kenny to get on WZ from anywhere else...

how can you tell if one person has broken the rules and another hasn't?, just curious???

You and the other lads do have the same IP. But I can tell if it's multiple accounts or if its just people using the same computer. David Jetter was max123. He has nothing to complain about, he broke the rules, you have in a way, but I don't care if you are different people.

I can beg to differ on this, Check my IP, its not the same as Davids, ive been viewing the whole thread and i am currently annoyed by all of this?

I can understand that you banned David for flaming Jake, but i cannot understand why your insinuating that we are the same person, we arent, he works for me thats all, and truthfully hes told me his version of events im not gonna side with anyone as i dont want to be banned but im clearing this mess up, we are not the same person and i challenge anyone to come up with evidence to prove otherwise, and secondly ive seen the work he did for the fed it was brilliant, hes worked on my stuff to (and no i wont post links as i would get an infraction for promoting).

Thanks, im kind of glad to be back, i was banned until the 23rd but was told by david that i was banned for life due to the whole account mix up but again i found out by chance that my account still exists, i hope this whole mess can be cleared up

Fair enough I made a mistake.

But this:

57_downarrow_inv.gif

Jake this is david jetter i did not have two accounts, well now i do you banned me for no reason you freak, i cant believe i worked harder then anyone in wzcw and now this, btw check gus and joe and kenny out they have the same ip but you didnt ban them did you, you banned me because of what i was doing for the e fed so you can kiss my ass you piece of shit

Wont get you anywhere.

Tell him to write me a poem. If it amuses me he can come back to the prison.

again dat is sum funny shit i wana see dat man write the dumb ass poem, hahahahaha

MAX123 get it done

Fair enough I made a mistake.

But this:

57_downarrow_inv.gif

Wont get you anywhere.

Tell him to write me a poem. If it amuses me he can come back to the prison.

Ill talk to david about this, the silly thing is i think he loves this forum soo much that he'll do it lol, do you want me to pm you with it or just post it here?

Ok i just talked to david on msn, and i cant believe that im doing this but here it is.....

[15:50:44] David says:
I am sorry about the harsh words, so i wrote you this poem dear sir, i will never fight with a mod, coz in here your a god so please let me into the place, as i think wz is the place, can you ever forgive me for the flaming i and the constant naming of people i truly hold dear, please jake give me one more chance and i will adere.

that poem is nice, lol Jake give the man a chance, he earns it. If you did it with me...u can for sure do it with him.

that poem is nice, lol Jake give the man a chance, he earns it. If you did it with me...u can for sure do it with him.

I don't care for your opinion.

I'm sure the poem is fine. I'm not intrested in reading it. Make him aware that he will be in the prison for a few weeks. I'll put him in there later.

I don't care for your opinion.

I'm sure the poem is fine. I'm not intrested in reading it. Make him aware that he will be in the prison for a few weeks. I'll put him in there later.

Thank you Jake, ill make him aware of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back