• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dashing, seriously?

Ditch the Dashing Gimmick?

• Yes, it is hypocritical when Cody Rhodes does it because he is ugly and has moles all over him.

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have to agree with everyone in this thread.

Just think about it. Cody started off being Bob Holly's tool, to playing second fiddle to Ted in Priceless, to being a nameless, faceless lacky in Legacy and getting punted into next week at Wrestlemania. Hell, people used to call him the default Create-A-Wrestler because he looked just as generic.

Then he comes back with this Dashing gimmick, and lord! Who knew the guy who stood in the backround twittling his thumbs for the better part of three years had so much in ring presence? Or the mic skills? Or the charisma? And he has really shined with his wrestling performances as of late and is one of the best in Smackdown's talented mid-card, (the flying chuck battle against Morrison was epic!)

As far as his attractiveness, I thought he was ugly at first too, but that's probably because he had no personality. But ever since he got the Dashing gimmick, that smile just kills me every time.

It's great. It works for him. He plays the role perfectly, and he's teetering into the upper mid-card. There's no reason to get rid of it over some moles. Keep it!

I dunno, Layla finds him dashing and brit girls are known for their good taste. Seems a fitting moniker to me and he works it like he wrote it...or watched similar gimmicks up close and personal growing up. It kinda leaves him stuck in the mid card, but hey...he's 25 or something, does he really need to go the ME right now?

Cody's doing a GREAT job with this gimmick. He's plays the character down to the letter and backs it up in the ring with the fear of someone touching his face. He can also wrestle very well. he almost has somewhat of an old school style, much like his gimmick. And the last thing in the whole package: the charisma and the presence! When I saw him live you could feel the charisma as he nails the gimmick every single time he comes out and you can tell he has fun with it. And you think he has no potential??? Get over yourself!

everything about the man is "dashing" it appears to me that you don't pay attention to his wrestling. he has one of the biggest and best finishers in the WWE, he gets heat from the crowd which is perfect and just what he needs. he will get the IC this year and world heavyweight at the end of this year/next year i promise you that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back