Daniel Bryan's Fate Hangs in the Balance

Injuries happen man. Just have to deal with them and move on. No reason to change his style.

Either you're an idiot or you have a medical degree from a prestigious university, which is it? I'm going with the former.

If a noted neurologist has cleared him then there might be something else the WWE doctor is seeing, who knows. Even if he gets clearance from a third doctor and his able to wrestle again, he should change up his style just as a protection for himself. I can't see the WWE letting him wrestle again if it happens again.

His health should be the most important thing to him. I'm sure the WWE would find him something to do that would enable him to stay around wrestling, just not actually doing it.

Obviously he deserves clearing, but at the same time, the guy clearly needs to alter his style. Those ridiculous headbutts for instance, there's no need for that shit. Or suicide dives. He can still have great matches without those two things.

While this is probably true, safeguarding against concussions in pro wrestling is no easy feat. All it takes is one botch, one misstep on the receiving end of a lariat or power bomb, one miscue on a scoop slam or suplex, etc. and it's all over. Specifically because of the susceptibility of the already concussed to be concussed again (and again).

For Bryan and for WWE fans, I sincerely hope he's cleared by this third doctor. I hate seeing anyone's career cut short like this, let alone someone this young and popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back