"Daniel Bryan" Chants at Miami Marlins Opening Night

Congrats Vince, in the span of 18 seconds, you've made Daniel Bryan the most over man in all of pro-wrestling.

Read the motherfucking sig.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I wish I was a Marlins fan. They're going to be a fun team to watch this year.

Don't think so, don't expect to see them on Smackdown either. They are for sure going to edit them out.

Why would Vince and the WWE edit out the chants? It is one thing to have bottled heat or pops, but you can't completely silence the fans without at least 1,000 of the 14,000 in attendance calling Bullshit. Besides, how would you explain the thousands of fans waving their hand chanting nothing?

Why would Vince and the WWE edit out the chants? It is one thing to have bottled heat or pops, but you can't completely silence the fans without at least 1,000 of the 14,000 in attendance calling Bullshit. Besides, how would you explain the thousands of fans waving their hand chanting nothing?

Not completely edit out, I meant more like tone them down. It wouldn't be the first time either. And they don't need to explain anything, they pipe in fake boos and cheers all the time on SD!

Not completely edit out, I meant more like tone them down. It wouldn't be the first time either. And they don't need to explain anything, they pipe in fake boos and cheers all the time on SD!

They pipe in boos and cheers on Smackdown but you can easily tell it is all fake when their is no crowd reaction. But you can always tell when their is a authentic pop or not.

This could seriously take off. Why would WWE want to tone it down?

To the guy who is wondering why the WWE isn't letting Bryan take off, its because they don't want him to get over. Same thing happened to Ryder when they detailed his momentum.

I was at the Marlin Game, I didn't hear it.

Was pretty distinctive at the start of the game, but it might have come out better on TV than it did if you were there. I imagine it would have been pretty hard to hear much in the stadium beyond your immediate vicinity at the start of the game particularly.

Keep your eyes/ears open tomorrow, whilst watching the only Opening Day that means anything. Of course, I mean the Reds game. I've instructed several of my friends who are attending said festivities to chant Yes! By several, I mean triple digits. One section starts it, the rest of the 'Nati shall follow suit.

Keep your eyes/ears open tomorrow, whilst watching the only Opening Day that means anything. Of course, I mean the Reds game. I've instructed several of my friends who are attending said festivities to chant Yes! By several, I mean triple digits. One section starts it, the rest of the 'Nati shall follow suit.

I'd do that at an Astros game but the 15 of us that are there wouldn't be loud enough.

To the guy who is wondering why the WWE isn't letting Bryan take off, its because they don't want him to get over. Same thing happened to Ryder when they detailed his momentum.

Yep. WWE the land of work hard to get yourself over and stand up for yourself by doing exactly what we tell you to while not pissing Orton off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back