• Team ROW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Day 2 of the WrestleZone International Cup begins in earnest with Team U.S.A holding a slender lead of 7 points to 5. This round sees the 12 male competitors of each team face off against each other in one-on-one competition. Who will come out on top today?

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.

It goes against everything in me to vote against the Immortal One but, on this occasion, I guess I have to. Of course, everything with these two leads you to remember WrestleMania III and Hogan slamming the Giant in from of thousands up in thousands of people. But actually, to my mind, Andre had a better one on one record against Hogan than the other way around. Andre was a beast as well as a giant and could beat anyone in a one on one encounter, ragardless of who they were. For my money, Hogan comes up short against the massive Giant.

Hogan has always been the perfect foil against Andre. History will always remember Hogan besting Andre at Mania 3, even if Andre was a broken down shell of himself. Hogan is one of the most patriotic wrestlers the States has ever seen. The Italians had Bruno and the Puerto Ricans had Pedro, but Americans had Hogan. Well okay, we had Bob Backlund and Billy Graham too, but Hogan was the one most associate the closest with American pride.

And with national pride on the line Hogan becomes a nigh unstoppable juggernaut. Which means that his kayfabe advantage over Andre just got dialed up to 10.

Hogan and Team USA win.

EDIT: Oops. Voted for ROTW instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo