D2 - Kurt Angle versus Eddie Guerrero

Discussion in 'WrestleZone International Cup' started by Monster Amongst Men, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Who wins?

1. Team USA

2. Team ROW

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Day 2 of the WrestleZone International Cup begins in earnest with Team U.S.A holding a slender lead of 7 points to 5. This round sees the 12 male competitors of each team face off against each other in one-on-one competition. Who will come out on top today?

Matches were determined through a random number generator. Boards are open for 1 day for discussion and then polling will begin in 24 hours. Polling lasts for 72 hours afterwards. The winning team gets the point. In the event of a draw, teams will half a point each.

2. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

This is a tough one to call for me. Actually one of the hardest to call in this entire round. In the front of my mind, I remember their match at WrestleMania XX and Kurt Angle coming out victorious. But after a bit of research, I've noticed that Guerrero actually had a better one on one record against Kurt than Kurt had against Eddie. For that reason, I'm leaning towards taking Eddie here.

We all know that these guys were both fabulous technicians inside of the ring and that this match would be tremendous. In the back of mind though, I think about the desperate depths that Eddie would go to in order to win a match, especially when his team is down by two points heading into this match. I know Kurt would often do the same but Eddie was far more successful with it.

It's a tough call to be sure. But I'm leaning towards Viva La Raza here. I'll think on it some more.

3. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

I'm voting Angle, I just find him more entertaining. I remember not watching wrestling for a few years and finding it odd Eddie was the champion.

Angle did serious, comedy and everything in between to perfection. So I'm voting Angle. The best argument for Eddie was he beat Lesnar.

4. Sai the Uganda Guy

Sai the Uganda Guy I kno da wae

But... But Eddie won at WrestleMania XX.
    I myself am unsure about this one, between Angle's patriotism and Eddie's "win at any cost" mentality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.