Cruiserweight Star injured.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Cruiserweight Star Cedric Alexander has injured his right knee and will be out of action for 3-5 months.

Well, I quite liked him. He's one of the Cruiserweights who actually impressed in the ring. Could have been a good title challenger for Neville at Fastlane as well. He was one of those Cruiserweights to actually showcase their personality unlike most others.

I hope that he gets well soon. Also, I will miss him since he's one of my favorite Cruiserweights.

There are too many stars in that division vying for attention so he won't be missed. In fact, when they start adding the likes of Kalisto and, maybe, Zayn to the mix, people like Alexander are really going to struggle to get a look in.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen him in a while. I hadn't read or heard anything so I figured that, maybe, he was being used mostly at house shows or was working on some things down in Orlando at the performance center.

I like Alexander, people are still raving about his match with Kota Ibushi at the Cruiserweight Classic last year and rightly so, the kid has a lot of talent and if he can find a way to express himself better on the mic and as a character, then he's someone who could go beyond the Cruiserweight Division. Right now, most of the Cruiserweights suffer from usually just coming off as guys who way less than 205 lbs. and are only working against each other though I do have faith that's something that's going to change over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back