Controversy's RTWM 31 and beyond

That N Word

Actively evolving
I will be booking my fansaty Road To WrestleMania right here!!!!!! and then throughout the rest of the year

Here is my card:

Kickoff:
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal v2.0 (Won by Cesaro after last eliminating Rowan)
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust /w/ Dusty as re
f.

Main card:
Paige vs Natalya (c) vs Charlotte vs Nikkie vs Brie vs AJ Lee (Diva's title)
Sheamus (heel) vs Ryback
Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett (IC title)
Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper

John Cena vs Rusev (c) (Russian title)
Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins (Falls Count Anywhere)
The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

Triple H vs Sting (Control of WWE)
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

My predictions for Wrestlemania XXXI are
Andre the giant memorial battle royal II
Tag Team Championship. Usos vs The Ascension
European title. Rusev vs John Cena
Dolph Ziggler vs BNB First contender for the European championship
Divas championship. Nikki vs Brie BellaI don't see Aj be in WWE until then
Bray Wyatt vs Undertaker
HHH vs Sting (control of WWE)
WWE World heavyweight championship. Brock Lesnar VS Roman Reigns

I don't give my guess about stipulations.

I will be booking my fansaty Road To WrestleMania right here!!!!!! and then throughout the rest of the year

Here is my card:

Kickoff:
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal v2.0 (Won by Cesaro after last eliminating Rowan)
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust /w/ Dusty as re
f.

Main card:
Paige vs Natalya (c) vs Charlotte vs Nikkie vs Brie vs AJ Lee (Diva's title)
Sheamus (heel) vs Ryback
Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett (IC title)
Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper

John Cena vs Rusev (c) (Russian title)
Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins (Falls Count Anywhere)
The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

Triple H vs Sting (Control of WWE)
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c) (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

I am adding 2 more matches to the card and making the show 5 hours. The Miz vs Damien SANDOW,and The Accension vs The Uso's vs The New Age Outlaws (WWE tag titles)

WWE Royal Rumble 2015:

The Uso's def. Miz and Midow to win the tag titles after Mizdow hits Scullscrashing finale and a jealous Miz tags his self in. Mizdow snatches Miz shoulder and ask what is he doing. Miz slaps Mizdow and Mizdow looks pissed and slaps Miz into a roll-up. After the match the two brawl to the back. The Uso's stand in the ring and celebrate as The Accension attacks them and holds the titles up.

Rusev def. Ryback (To retain the US title clean)

-Adam Rose quits WWE

Dolph Ziggler def. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan to retain

Dean Ambrose def. Bray Wyatt (After the lights goes out when Bray in in his crab walk position.) When they come on Dean hits dirty deeds for the win.

Roman Reigns def. Big Show in a squash match

Brock Lesnar def. John Cena to retain (in a no-dq match) (If Cena loses he never get's another world title match) . During the match Seth Rollins tries to screw Cena but Randy Orton returns and beats him up, and then RKO's Brock. Cena goes for the pin but Rusev out of nowhere superkicks him. Rusev puts Cena in the accolade.... (Gong) The Undertaker is here...he chokeslams Rusev...he then beats up Brock who get's to his feet,and tombstones him. Bray Wyatt freak intro thing shows and he out of nowhere clotheslines Taker and then Sister Abragails him. Cena and Lesnar are both down.... Lesnar sits up like Undertaker and F-5's Cena for the win.

Royal Rumble Match
Entrant Eliminated by
#1 Dean Ambrose - Seth Rollins
#2 Sheamus - Ryback
#3 Christian -Rusev
#4 Kane -Dean Ambrose
#5 Adrian Neville - Rusev
#6 Booker T - Dean Ambrose
#7 Ryback - Goldberg
#8 Sami Zayn -Seth Rollins
#9 Devon - Ryback
#10 Bill Goldberg -Roman Reigns
#11 Big E -Goldberg
#12 Kofi Kingston - Goldberg
#13 Mark Henry -Goldberg
#14 RVD - Harper
#15 Cesaro -Harper
#16 Rusev -John Cena (who isn't in there)
#17 Xavier Woods -Goldberg
#18 Chris Jericho - Seth Rollins
#19 Edge (If he is healthy enough for a few minutes) -Seth Rollins
#20 Big Show -Roman Reigns
#21 Roman Reigns WINNER
#22 Konnar -Jimmy Uso
#23 Scott Hall -Roman Reigns
#24 Jimmy Uso - The Miz
#25 The Miz -Jey Uso
#26 Damien Sandow - The Miz
#27 Viktor -Dean Ambrose
#28 Jey Uso - Dean Ambrose
#29 Luke Harper - Roman Reigns
#30 Batista -Rusev
#31 Erick Rowan - Rusev
#32 Stadust -Goldust
#33 Goldust - Cody Rhodes
#34 Bully/Bubba Ray - Seth Rollins
#35 Seth Rollins -Dean Ambrose
#36 Randy Orton -Brock Lesnar
#37 Bray Wyatt -The Undertaker
#38 Cody Rhodes - Bray Wyatt
#39 Triple H -Roman Reigns
#40 Sting -Seth Rollins

Final Triple H,Sting,Randy,Seth,Dean,Roman (in order of who was eliminated)

A couple of thoughts before I make my card:

- Cody becoming Stardust gives that tag team another year, or minimum, no split until Summerslam.
- I think it'll be at Mania that Miz and Mizdow will have spilt at decide who the champs are.

Mania card

Pre-show: NXT tags titles: Luchas vs Vaudevillans

Main Show ( not in booking order)

Andre the a Giant Battle Royal: won by BNB, who eliminates Cesaro last
NXT title match: Zayn vs Owens: Owens wins the title
Miz vs Mizdow: Miz wins via shenanigans and picks a new tag partner
Orton vs Ambrose vs Rusev:US title- Rusev wins
Cena puts Ziggler over to cement him
Usos vs Ascension vs Dusts: number one contender match won by Ascension
Rollins vs Sting
Nikki vs Paige: Divas title: Paige goes over
Bray vs Taker: Taker wins
Reigns vs Lesnar

I am adding 2 more matches to the card and making the show 5 hours. The Miz vs Damien SANDOW,and The Accension vs The Uso's vs The New Age Outlaws (WWE tag titles)

WWE Royal Rumble 2015:

The Uso's def. Miz and Midow to win the tag titles after Mizdow hits Scullscrashing finale and a jealous Miz tags his self in. Mizdow snatches Miz shoulder and ask what is he doing. Miz slaps Mizdow and Mizdow looks pissed and slaps Miz into a roll-up. After the match the two brawl to the back. The Uso's stand in the ring and celebrate as The Accension attacks them and holds the titles up.

Rusev def. Ryback (To retain the US title clean)

-Adam Rose quits WWE

Dolph Ziggler def. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan to retain

Dean Ambrose def. Bray Wyatt (After the lights goes out when Bray in in his crab walk position.) When they come on Dean hits dirty deeds for the win.

Roman Reigns def. Big Show in a squash match

Brock Lesnar def. John Cena to retain (in a no-dq match) (If Cena loses he never get's another world title match) . During the match Seth Rollins tries to screw Cena but Randy Orton returns and beats him up, and then RKO's Brock. Cena goes for the pin but Rusev out of nowhere superkicks him. Rusev puts Cena in the accolade.... (Gong) The Undertaker is here...he chokeslams Rusev...he then beats up Brock who get's to his feet,and tombstones him. Bray Wyatt freak intro thing shows and he out of nowhere clotheslines Taker and then Sister Abragails him. Cena and Lesnar are both down.... Lesnar sits up like Undertaker and F-5's Cena for the win.

Royal Rumble Match
Entrant Eliminated by
#1 Dean Ambrose - Seth Rollins
#2 Sheamus - Ryback
#3 Christian -Rusev
#4 Kane -Dean Ambrose
#5 Adrian Neville - Rusev
#6 Booker T - Dean Ambrose
#7 Ryback - Goldberg
#8 Sami Zayn -Seth Rollins
#9 Devon - Ryback
#10 Bill Goldberg -Roman Reigns
#11 Big E -Goldberg
#12 Kofi Kingston - Goldberg
#13 Mark Henry -Goldberg
#14 RVD - Harper
#15 Cesaro -Harper
#16 Rusev -John Cena (who isn't in there)
#17 Xavier Woods -Goldberg
#18 Chris Jericho - Seth Rollins
#19 Edge (If he is healthy enough for a few minutes) -Seth Rollins
#20 Big Show -Roman Reigns
#21 Roman Reigns WINNER
#22 Konnar -Jimmy Uso
#23 Scott Hall -Roman Reigns
#24 Jimmy Uso - The Miz
#25 The Miz -Jey Uso
#26 Damien Sandow - The Miz
#27 Viktor -Dean Ambrose
#28 Jey Uso - Dean Ambrose
#29 Luke Harper - Roman Reigns
#30 Batista -Rusev
#31 Erick Rowan - Rusev
#32 Stadust -Goldust
#33 Goldust - Cody Rhodes
#34 Bully/Bubba Ray - Seth Rollins
#35 Seth Rollins -Dean Ambrose
#36 Randy Orton -Brock Lesnar
#37 Bray Wyatt -The Undertaker
#38 Cody Rhodes - Bray Wyatt
#39 Triple H -Roman Reigns
#40 Sting -Seth Rollins

Final Triple H,Sting,Randy,Seth,Dean,Roman (in order of who was eliminated)

After the match Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose shakes hands. Dean walks to the back as Roman calls out Brock. He say's "Brock has run rump-shot over WWE since Royal Rumble last year. He has even ended the Streak,he has conquered John Cena,but he will not conquer The Roman Empire. But he will have to make it through Fast Lane...which I hopes he does because I would love nothing more than to drop him with a spear....BELIEVE TH...." Brock's music play's and outcomes Heyman. He tells Roman that "My client will be at Fast Lane successfully defending his title against whoever he faces. But as far as he is concerned he doesn't want to wait until WrestleMania." Brock attacks Roman from behind and shoulder thrust him in the corner. He drops Roman with 2 F-5's and celebrates with the title to end the show.

WWE Monday Night Raw

Raw kicks off with STING!!!.... Sting comes down the ramp and explains why he is here and why attacked Triple H at SS. Stating "Triple H were ruining lifes and it is time for a change. He say's it was like Eric Bischoff running WCW to the groun He challenges Triple H for control of WWE at WrestleMania. He say's with John Cena's permission and Triple H's approval. He calls out John Cena to answer his approval. John Cena's music hits but no Cena.... Jerry Lawler comes and whispers to Sting that Cena and H is not here tonight. Sting tells everyone what he beem informed. Sting goes to leave and is interrupted by The Undertaker. The two get's face-to-face until Bray Wyatt interrupts on the tron and calls Undertaker and Sting liars and say's that they pretend to have dark past and to be inhuman.... but last year he saw a humble human being in The Undertaker. He say's The Undertaker is just a charactar and I he is the real deal. He say's hello Sting and laughs.. he say's he's been watching him struggle since his humbling in 2001. Wyatt weird intro plays....the lights are off and all we here is his laugh. Wyatt intro play's again and he is in the ring with the two legends. Sting tells Wyatt what he didn't know is he is in charge tonight. He tells him he will face The Undertaker at WrestleMania...but tonight he will face The Undertaker's brother... Kane. He say's all yeah just to let you know it isn't Corporate Kane,or Demon Kane, it's The Big Red Monster Kane....Kane makes his entrance in his 1997 attire. The Undertaker begins pumbeling Wyatt and pushes him to Kane who Chokeslams him,Sting hits Scorpion Death Drop him,Taker tombstones him. All 3 men do the Last Ride pose in the ring.

----Commercial Break ----

The Dudley Boyz are announced as the second inductees into the 2015 WWE HOF (Undertaker announced weeks prior) The two comes out and say's they aren't done yet and will be back to the WWE soon. The Accension interrupts and stare them down...before The Uso's makes the save (not that they needed it)

----Commercial Break----

-The Uso's def. The Accension (but Konnor's foot was under the rope.) After the match, The Accension say's The Uso's needed to cheat to win and challenges them to a match at Fast Lane.

----Commercial Break----
Rusev and Lana coming out claiming that they took out Cena all by their selfs. Randy Orton's music play's and he say's you have disrespected our country and the legends in it long enough. I mean that use to be my gimmick and all taking out legends but now I am one. You took out a Real American and a Legend... and I am proud of you that is why I got you a gift for the occassion. Randy then RKO's Rusev and ask Sting to face him tonight and Sting say's yes.

(Commercial after babyfaces entrances)
Dean Ambrose,Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio jr. def. Big Show,Luke Harper,Bad News Barrett

----Commercial Break----
Bray Wyatt def. "The Big Red Monster" Kane

----Sheamus and Ryback talks their issues out-----

----Commercial Break----
Roman Reigns comes out and talks about winning the Royal Rumble and being attacked by Lesnar. He promises to win the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. Seth Rollins comes out laughing and ask that they play the clip. The clip they show is Lesnar destroying Reigns at RR. He say's he doesn't stand a chance against Brock Lesnar. He better hopes the sucker Brock choses as his opponent for Fast Lane wins the belt because he doesn't stand a chance. Reigns say's growing up in Florida this was his dream and he will be damn if he let's a beast he doesn't give a damn about this business take it away from him. And he will be damn if he let a sellout like Seth tells him he won't win. Heyman comes out and tells Seth after what he did last night his beast is heavily considering him as his opponent. So don't get too cocky ,and as for you Mr. Reigns (Laughs.) Reigns then get's angry and spears Seth and chases Heyman to the back. Where he is attacked by Lesnar. (The whole thing was a setup)

----Commercial Break----
The Miz comes out and talks about how ungrateful Mizdow is for the oppurtunity he gave him. Goldust comes out and say's his brother Cody Rhodes is just as ungrateful. The two argue about who is more ungrateful. Mizdow comes out and say's first off my name is Damien Mizdow....it's Damien SANDOW and Miz is just jealous because I stole his thunder. Goldust say's enough about you to.... Cody is the ungrateful one. Rhodes make his return (to the Rhodes charactar.) He say's ungrateful...ungrateful if anything your the ungrateful one....I ran around here playing a can of paint for God sakes. Your ungrateful, the two get in to a shoving war,and all 4 do. Sting comes out and announces a fatal 4 way between the 4 for Smackdown. He say's and.... Triple H attacks Sting from behind and pedigree's him on the stage.

----Commercial Break----

**New** WWE Diva's Champion Natalya comes out with Tyson Kidd and challenges an NXT Women to grab the brass ring and face her at Fast Lane with the title on the line. Charlotte makes her debut and get's in Natalya's face and accepts her challenge. She shakes Natalya's hand and goes to leave but Natalya don't let go of her hand before clotheslining her turning heel. She put's her in the sharpshooter as Tyson looks on laughing and clapping. Paige makes the save and stares Natalya (who has ran to the ramp) down from the ring as she helps Charlotte up and screams "This is my house."

---Commercial Break---

Ryback,Sheamus def. Mark Henry,Cesaro; after Sheamus tags his self in.

----Commercial Break----

Rusev def. Randy Orton
via rollup after Rollins comes down to distract, Brock Lesnar makes his way down and attacks Randy Orton. He then shakes hands with Seth before F-5'ing him. Roman Reigns runs down and the brawl is on. Roman spears Lesnar,Rollins get's up to a spear. Roman celebrates and turns around to RKO (symbolising stay out his way (and celebrates to end the show)

WWE Monday Night Raw

Raw kicks off with STING!!!.... Sting comes down the ramp and explains why he is here and why attacked Triple H at SS. Stating "Triple H were ruining lifes and it is time for a change. He say's it was like Eric Bischoff running WCW to the groun He challenges Triple H for control of WWE at WrestleMania. He say's with Triple H's approval. He calls out Triple H to answer his approval. he Authority's music hits but no Triple H... Jerry Lawler comes and whispers to Sting that Cena and H is not here tonight. Sting tells everyone what he beem informed. Sting goes to leave and is interrupted by The Undertaker. The two get's face-to-face until Bray Wyatt interrupts on the tron and calls Undertaker and Sting liars and say's that they pretend to have dark past and to be inhuman.... but last year he saw a humble human being in The Undertaker. He say's The Undertaker is just a charactar and I he is the real deal. He say's hello Sting and laughs.. he say's he's been watching him struggle since his humbling in 2001. Wyatt weird intro plays....the lights are off and all we here is his laugh. Wyatt intro play's again and he is in the ring with the two legends. Sting tells Wyatt what he didn't know is he is in charge tonight. He tells him he will face The Undertaker at WrestleMania...but tonight he will face The Undertaker's brother... Kane. He say's all yeah just to let you know it isn't Corporate Kane,or Demon Kane, it's The Big Red Monster Kane....Kane makes his entrance in his 1997 attire. The Undertaker begins pumbeling Wyatt and pushes him to Kane who Chokeslams him,Sting hits Scorpion Death Drop him,Taker tombstones him. All 3 men do the Last Ride pose in the ring.

----Commercial Break ----

The Dudley Boyz are announced as the second inductees into the 2015 WWE HOF (Undertaker announced weeks prior) The two comes out and say's they aren't done yet and will be back to the WWE soon. The Accension interrupts and stare them down...before The Uso's makes the save (not that they needed it)

----Commercial Break----

-The Uso's def. The Accension (but Konnor's foot was under the rope.) After the match, The Accension say's The Uso's needed to cheat to win and challenges them to a match at Fast Lane.

----Commercial Break----
Rusev and Lana coming out claiming that they took out Cena all by their selfs. Randy Orton's music play's and he say's you have disrespected our country and the legends in it long enough. I mean that use to be my gimmick and all taking out legends but now I am one. You took out a Real American and a Legend... and I am proud of you that is why I got you a gift for the occassion. Randy then RKO's Rusev and ask Sting to face him tonight and Sting say's yes.

(Commercial after babyfaces entrances)
Dean Ambrose,Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio jr. def. Big Show,Luke Harper,Bad News Barrett

----Commercial Break----
Bray Wyatt def. "The Big Red Monster" Kane

----Sheamus and Ryback talks their issues out-----

----Commercial Break----
Roman Reigns comes out and talks about winning the Royal Rumble and being attacked by Lesnar. He promises to win the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. Seth Rollins comes out laughing and ask that they play the clip. The clip they show is Lesnar destroying Reigns at RR. He say's he doesn't stand a chance against Brock Lesnar. He better hopes the sucker Brock choses as his opponent for Fast Lane wins the belt because he doesn't stand a chance. Reigns say's growing up in Florida this was his dream and he will be damn if he let's a beast he doesn't give a damn about this business take it away from him. And he will be damn if he let a sellout like Seth tells him he won't win. Heyman comes out and tells Seth after what he did last night his beast is heavily considering him as his opponent. So don't get too cocky ,and as for you Mr. Reigns (Laughs.) Reigns then get's angry and spears Seth and chases Heyman to the back. Where he is attacked by Lesnar. (The whole thing was a setup)

----Commercial Break----
The Miz comes out and talks about how ungrateful Mizdow is for the oppurtunity he gave him. Goldust comes out and say's his brother Cody Rhodes is just as ungrateful. The two argue about who is more ungrateful. Mizdow comes out and say's first off my name is Damien Mizdow....it's Damien SANDOW and Miz is just jealous because I stole his thunder. Goldust say's enough about you to.... Cody is the ungrateful one. Rhodes make his return (to the Rhodes charactar.) He say's ungrateful...ungrateful if anything your the ungrateful one....I ran around here playing a can of paint for God sakes. Your ungrateful, the two get in to a shoving war,and all 4 do. Sting comes out and announces a fatal 4 way between the 4 for Smackdown. He say's and.... Triple H attacks Sting from behind and pedigree's him on the stage.

----Commercial Break----

**New** WWE Diva's Champion Natalya comes out with Tyson Kidd and challenges an NXT Women to grab the brass ring and face her at Fast Lane with the title on the line. Charlotte makes her debut and get's in Natalya's face and accepts her challenge. She shakes Natalya's hand and goes to leave but Natalya don't let go of her hand before clotheslining her turning heel. She put's her in the sharpshooter as Tyson looks on laughing and clapping. Paige makes the save and stares Natalya (who has ran to the ramp) down from the ring as she helps Charlotte up and screams "This is my house."

---Commercial Break---

Ryback,Sheamus def. Mark Henry,Cesaro; after Sheamus tags his self in.

----Commercial Break----

Rusev def. Randy Orton
via rollup after Rollins comes down to distract, Brock Lesnar makes his way down and attacks Randy Orton. He then shakes hands with Seth before F-5'ing him. Roman Reigns runs down and the brawl is on. Roman spears Lesnar,Rollins get's up to a spear. Roman celebrates and turns around to RKO (symbolising stay out his way (and celebrates to end the show)

**Updated now that The Authority is back***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back