kpgreece's Trilogy of WWE

Styles(c) vs Joe vs Cena

On RAW after Battleground, Styles is out to confront Samoa Joe. He says that he couldn't sleep last night, bacause Joe defeated him. Joe was the first man to pin Styles in a WWE ring. Styles says that he's willing to give Joe a rematch with the United States Championship on the line, because he won't rest, until he pins Samoa Joe in this ring. Joe accepts Styles' challenge. The match will happen.. next week, live on RAW!

It's week #2, Styles vs Joe takes place. The match is amazing back and forth. At the end of the match, Joe has Styles on The Clutch, but Styles also has Joe on his shoulders. The ref counts 1-2-3 as Styles taps out at the same time! The match result is a draw. Post match the two men enter a brawl and they're seperated by the referees. Stephanie McMahon is out and says that at Summerslam, AJ Styles will defend his belt, in a triple threat match against Samoa Joe and.. "My Time Is Now" echoes through the arena! It's Cena! After 4 months, Cena is back, on RAW! Huge pop from the crowd, loud ovation for the first couple of minutes as then they realize it's Cena and they start sing "John Cena suuuucks". Joe and Styles look at Cena. Cena says bring it on!

During the build-up Cena says that it's good to be back. He heard for a particular wrestler who had such an amaing record in the company and was the best all around the world AJ Styles. He says that he's back, to challenge Styles and take back the United States Championship. He also heard about Somoa Joe, the reigning NXT Champion. He welcomes both men in the WWE.

Styles is out and is raging against Cena. This is a battle to find who is the best wrestler. Joe calls both of them jokes of wrestling. He says that he was to pin Styles and to make Styles tap in the WWE and at Summerslam, he's going to make Cena tap and become both US and NXT Champion, as he plans on winning every belt in the company.

The following weeks we see various matches from these three men, as Joe attacks Styles on Smackdown then Cena on RAW. We also get Styles and Cena in tag team action, and Joe vs Cena on the RAW before Summerslam, which ends with Styles attacking both men with the championship belt, since Cena and Styles built some heat the week before, when Cena accidently punched Styles in the face.

It's Cena vs Styles vs Joe at SummerSlam!

tum-zamanlarin-en-zengin-amerikan-gurescileri-john-cena.jpg

Bray Wyatt vs Seth Rollins

On RAW one week after Rollins' return, Rollins is in the ring with a mic. Rollins talks about Bray Wyatt. "Bray Wyatt is not the god you people think he is! Bray Wyatt, wants to take this company down, so that he, can be on top of the mountain, as the king, all by himself. He has no digni-".
Bray's music plays. The Wyatt come out and surround the ring as Bray enters. Bray remembers Wrestlemania, when Rollins cost him the match against Triple H. Bray talks about how the people have followed him to his quest to take down Triple H and the empire that is the WWE. Rollins is seen telling Bray: "You're joking me?" as Bray hits Rollins and the two start exchanging blows. JJ and Big Show try to run in the ring by the are stopped by the rest of the Wyatts. In the ring, Bray bestes Rollins and hits a Sister Abigail.

Next week is Rollins vs Harper. Rollins wins the match. Bray appears on the titantron and talks about the final days of Seth Rollins. Rollins picks up the mic and tells Bray to shut up. As Rollins is about to speak, Harper takes him down.

Next week we have Rollins, JJ and Big Show in the ring. Rollins says that the past weeks he's been trying to uncover the truth, but the Wyatts wouldn't let him speak. That, won't happen tonight. First, he calls out the Wyatt Family. Bray and Family walk down the ramp, as Bray is smiling. Rollins calls Bray into the ring. The Wyatts surround the ring and the big fight errupts! The size og Harper and Rowan overpower Mercury and Noble and Strowman disposes of the Big Show. Rollins manages to slide away from them and he pulls something from underneath the ring.. it's a sledgehammer! Rollins takes out the Wyatts with the sledgehammer and they crowl back to the ramp. Bray is sitting on one knee.
Rollins reveals the shocking truth.
**Bray Wyatt and Triple H have been working together ever since 2013. Before leaving NXT Bray said that he was going to take down the system, but in reality he joined the system.
  • In 2013, The Wyatts debut and take out Kane. This later leads to Kane becoming Corporate Kane, as he's no longer the demon he once was.
  • They target Bryan and Punk, in an effort to take them out (HHH's orders) and they even try to make Bryan join them.
  • They then target the Shield who at the time was on the verge of collapsing. HHH felt threatened by the Shield so he asked the Wyatts to take them out.
  • Then, enter John Cena. HHH's hatred for Cena is clear and has always been clear all these years.
  • Then, Bray helps Rollins beat Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell.
  • After that Bray challenges The Undertaker in an effort to make him retire or even turn him on the Authority's side, like Kane before him.
  • Then they target Roman Reigns, a man Triple H has been trying to recruit. It's all clear now.
After beating Undertaker and Kane at SSeries, instead of having them join the Authority, Bray decides to use them to take down the Authority and crown himself the king. This leads on him turning on Triple H, a man who he has been working with for 3 years behind the shadows. Everyone is in shock.

Bray starts laughing on the ramp. He claps, as the crowd start booing. He picks up the mic and says "You're goddamn right Rollins!"

Next week Bray is nowhere to be seen on RAW as he and his family are hunted down by the members of Undertaker's legion, the Ministry. Bray Wyatt appears on the titantron is a dark place. He says he's going to Summerslam and he's going to make Rollins pay. He will deal with Taker after that, but for now, Rollins' actions have consequences, he tells. He starts laughing as two crosses appear again on RAW, this time, with Mercury and Noble on them. Rollins is damn pissed in the ring.

rollins-mania-2-e1427759331795.jpg

Sheamus(c) vs Dean Ambrose

The first week Sheamus calls himself the best Irish fighter in the world.
That's the same night that the big brawl takes place at the end of RAW.

The following week, Sheamus, once again cuts a promo on Dean Ambrose and then calls himself the best Irish fighter once more. Dean Ambrose comes out and humiliates Sheamus once again in the ring.

Next week is the week where the contract signing between Y2J and HHH happens. Dean and Sheamus are fighting. However this time, Sheamus bestes Ambrose as he kicks Ambrose with a Brouge Kick, also with Barretts help. Mainwhile, both Sheamus and Barrett take jabs at McGregor, as Barrett mentions that he is a former brass-knuckle fighter and says that he would kill McGregor in 8 seconds.
On Smackdown, it's Ambrose (w/ Sheamus) vs Barrett. Barrett wins after Sheamus' interference.

The following week on RAW, it's Barrett & Sheamus vs Ambrose in a 2-on-1 handicap match. Barrett & Sheamus win and then proceed to make a beat down on Ambrose. As they leave, Ambrose, all worn out, picks up a mic and challenges them to come back, because he can go another round and they suck at beatdown. Sheamus and Barrett then re-enter the ring and Dean says to them: "I forgot to mention.. I'm not alone tonight". And Connor McGregor makes and appearence on RAW! This is epic! Huge pop from the crowd as McGregor enters the ring and he along with Dean Ambrose take out Sheamus & Barrett! It's announced that next week, it's gonna be McGregor vs Barrett, Steel Cage match!
During the week we see a lot of trash talking between Sheamus and McGregor, in the way only McGregor knows how to deliver.

It's RAW time and Steel Cage match time! However, there's one small stipulation.. Sheamus is the special guest referee. The cage match is underway as McGregor quickly punches the hell out of Barrett, McGregor is fast, Sheamus attacks, Barrett get back up again, they take down McGregor. Dean Ambrose runs out! He watches as Sheamus and Barrett beat up McGregor. Barrett takes out a brass-knuckle. But wait, Ambrose is climbing from the outside, Ambrose gets on top of the cell and he makes a splah onto Sheamus and Barrett from the top of cell! He gets up, ge gives Dirty Deeds to Sheamus and McGregor gets the brass-knuckle and hits Barrett. Dean reveals a referee shirt. McGregor with the cover 1-2-3, he wins! Dean and McGregor are heading into Summerslam with the momentum going strong.

4OXLWLFPAYU.jpg

Dean Ambrose's entrance at SummerSlam

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

Triple H and Roman are on RAW the week after the big brawl. Triple H talks about The Undertaker. He says he doesn't know why he does this, but they will end it at Summerslam and The Undertaker will rest in piece, once and for all. Triple H puts over his A+ man, Roman Reigns. He says that Roman defeated the one Undertaker could never defeat, Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania and one month later, he took him to his absolute limit. He says that Undertaker is old. He does not stand a chance against Roman Reigns, who is 20 years younger than The Undertaker. He's stronger, faster, better. He will end The Undertaker once and for all. Then, a vignette plays on the titatron, showing a cross and it talks about the fall of the Roman Empire.

Next week, The Undertaker is on RAW. Undertaker presents to the crowd the Ministry, including of Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family, the Demon Club, with Kane, Balor and the Ascension. Undertaker:
"Triple H, you sit on your golden throne thinking that you're some kind of God. But you're forgeting one thing. You kneel before your wife at home, you kneel before Kevin Dunn, you kneel before your father in-law, the emperor of the wrestling world, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. So tell me Triple H, what kid of God kneels before emperors?! A false God. That's what you are. And if man can not beat God, then the Devil will do it!"
He presents the Demon Club. "I sacrificed me inner demon in order get to the deepest parts of hell, to find the best that there exist. The Demon of Death Valley, exists no more, but from its asses rises Finn Balor, the young demon. Then, I sacrificed myself, in order to get to Purgatory, where I found Bray Wyatt, the Eater of Worlds. And all that's left, is death. A deadman walking around this place. Roman, death will come to you as well".
On the last segment of RAW, we see Roman Reigns alone in the ring. He calls out The Undertaker! He says just him and the deadman, on-on-one, tonight! The Undertaker comes out. Roman exits the ring and goes after The Undertaker! Roman remembers what he's ben through these last 4 months. His emotions are buring him. Undertaker wants to cleanse this place. A huge brawl between those two men errupts! They're beating the hell out of each other, in the ring now. Referees and various superstars run down to the ring! They try to seperate them, but the brawl continues! RAW ends with a busted open Undertaker saying "First blood kid" to Roman. The two again brawl as we go off air.

4th week after Battleground and two weeks before Summerslam. Roman Reigns in the ring. "I don't know what kind of drugs Undertaker is on, but I ain't taking those bastards. Last week, I know what I saw. I saw blood, coming from the Undertaker. And if it bleeds, it's alive. And it's alive, you sure as hell can beat the crap out of it. So Undertaker, I know that you can bleed and I will make you bleed again in two weeks and then sent you on a permanent vacation, out, of the WWE".
Roman has a match next. During the match, druids appear. The druids stand there with their torches and make way for another druid to come, dressed in wait. That druid stops at the bottom of the ramp. Roman goes to check it out and what he sees, is something that will shock him for the rest of his life. It's his daughter! Roman hugs his daughter and takes her to the back.

The week before Summerslam, it's Roman Reigns (w/ Triple H) vs Kane. On the titantron appears the message "Death is here". Lights go blue and all is heard is a church bells as from the crowd and the ramp, various "people" appear. Those people are all pale and look dead. The start crawling on Roman and Triple H. They fight them back, but with no effect as they're too many. They take Triple H, who gets lost in the crowd. Lights go out, and on again and Undertaker is seen standing behind Roman. Roman goes for a punch but the Undertaker counters, hits a chokeslam and then a Tombstone Piledriver as RAW ends, with Undertaker having dominated Roman Reigns.

62f96b54b98dd385e36d235bdaf29a2e_crop_north.jpg

~SummerSlam 2016: Results~

#) Lucha Dragons(c) def. Usos & Duddley Boys [Triple Threat Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship]

1) Finn Balor def. Chris Jericho [Singles match - Winner gets a WWE contract]
Balor is officialy on the main roster

2) Alberto Del Rio def. Cesaro(c) [Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship]
*NEW Champion*
Del Rio wins clean and ends Cesaro's 4-month championship reign

3) Sami Zayn def. Kevin Owens [Street Fight]
Post-match beatdown by Owens to Zayn.

4) Brock Lesnar def. Randy Orton [Singles match]
Orton stands tall during the match against the beast. He brings out all of his arsenal of moves. He kicks out of an F5. During the match Orton tries to disqualify Lesnar. Lesnar kicks out of two RKOs and a punt kick. Lesnar pins Orton after a second F5.

5) Becky Lynch def. Sasha Banks(c) [Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship]
*NEW Champion*

6) AJ Styles(c) def. Samoa Joe and John Cena [Triple Threat match for the WWE United States Championship]
Styles pins Joe to retain the US Championship.

7) Bray Wyatt def. Seth Rollins [Singles match]

8) Dean Ambrose def. Sheamus(c) [No DQs match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
*NEW Champion*
During the match, McGregor takes down Barrett and prevents him from interfering. Ambrose beats Sheamus clean 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring after a big brawl. Post-match Sheamus & Barrett try to attack, but Dean takes out Barrett, as McGregor KOs Sheamus.

9) The Undertaker (w/ Kane) def. Roman Reigns (w/ Triple H) [Singles match w/ Vince McMahon as an outside enforcer]
The chairman of the board is here to oversee the match that could shape the future of his company. Before the match he says that he is here to ensure that there will be no interferences and will bring help as an additional referee, if needed.
The match is great and back 'n' forth. Roman kicks out from a chokeslam. Taker kicks out from a spear. Roman kicks out from a Last Ride. Taker kicks out from a SM Punch. Undertaker gives a Last Ride to Roman through the announcer's table. Roman manages to survive and hits a Pedigree on Taker. As Roman goes for the pin, Taker locks in Hell's Gate. Roman overpowers Taker and powerbombs him to the corner and then connects with another spear! Taker kicks out! Roman is shocked. He climbs on the top rope, in order to deliver a top rope corner Superman Punch. Taker catches Roman in the air and gives a Tombstone (one and only in the match), to pin Roman Reigns!

Bray, Balor, Undertaker & Ambrose, the ones who stood up against the Authority in this war, ever since December, all won their matches against the members of the Authority: Y2J, Rollins, Sheamus & Reigns. This is the end of the Authority. A trully crashing victory for the allied members.

hqdefault.jpg

What does the future hold?

WWE.com Exclusive: We see footage of Reigns meeting Undertaker backstage after their match last night. The two stare each other as Reigns extends his hand to the deadman. Undertaker looks at it and the two shake hands. Roman says "thank you" to the deadman. Taker also says something, but it's not clear.

~RAW after SummerSlam~

Dean Ambrose opens the show as your new, WWE World Heavyweight Champion. For the first time in years, the RAW opening is Authority free! he says. He says that's it's good to be the champ again. He talks about how he whooped Sheamus' ass at Summerslam and then talks about McGregor's left hook. Sheamus is out, with a black eye. Sheamus says that Dean Ambrose was lucky last night, because Sheamus was distracted by that chump, Connor McGregor. Sheamus says he wants a rematch and he wants it tonight! Dean says that it's the first time he meets a man that's looking for two ass-whoopings in 24-hours and accepts Sheamus' challenge. He says how about, we do it, right now! as he takes off his shirt. Sheamus also walks down on the ring. Dean asks for a referee to come down here. It's Sheamus vs Ambrose(c) right now for the WWE WH Championship!

Match - Ambrose(c) vs Sheamus for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose wins after a dirty deeds.

During the mid-way of the show, we get Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. Heyman puts over Orton as being a tough and smart competitor, but last night Lesnar dominated him. He says that Lesnar is due to a rematch for the World Championship, a rematch, that will take place, at the Royal Rumble!

We get a segment with Styles, Cena and Joe. Both Joe and cena want a rematch. Stephanie McMahon appears and says that this tonight will be her final act as GM of RAW. She says that next week, both Cena and Joe will compete in Beat the Clock Challenge matches and the man with the best time, shall face AJ Styles at Night Of Champions, for the US Championship.

At the last segment of the night, we have Triple H in the ring along with Reigns, Sheamus and Rollins. Triple H says that he did not lose! He screams that he did not lose! Not yet! "This is not over until I say it's over! Undertaker! We're not done yet! I won't lose! I make the rules here! This is not over god damn it!"
Rollins pics up the mic and says "Hunter, it's over". HHH looks at him and says "what?". Sheamus grabs Rollins: "What the hell are you talking about fella? Are we going to let them win?". Rollins says that back in 2013, when Triple had lost to Daniel Bryan and then the Shield (points at Roman) had whooped Evolution's ass all over the place, Batista had left, HHH was left with nothing. That's when Rollins came in and offered the plan B. "But now, there's no plan B, hell, there's not even a plan C, we were plan B and C and we failed". Sheamus babbles a little, Reigns gets to his face, since Reigns has not forgot how Sheamus backstabbed him when he made that cash-in. Some heat builds-up between Rollins and HHH, Sheamus and Reigns.
Ambrose comes out and says that there seems to be trouble in paradise.
Bray Wyatt appears through the right side of the crowd. He says that Triple H lost and now it's the Wyatt Family who run this place.
Balor appears on the left side of the crowd, staring at Wyatt. Balor says that traitors, have no reason to talk.
As heat is building up, Triple H grabs the mic and says: "Fine, you want me gone? I'll go! But my legacy will hunt you down forever. This is my final action as COO and manager of RAW. At Night of Champions, it will be Dean Ambrose, defending against Sheamus, against Rollins, against Reigns, against Bray Wyatt and against Finn Balor! In an.. Elimination Chamber match!" then drops the mic and leaves with his head bowed down.

2.-Triple-H.jpg

In tribute of the Authority, 2013-2016

~Night Of Champions 2016~

Night-of-Champions-2015-425x239.jpg

*Main Card*

Championship Scramble match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Lucha Dragons(c) vs. Duddley Boys vs. New Day vs. The Ascension vs. The Usos

Singles match for the WWE Intercontinetal Championship
Alberto Del Rio(c) (w/Rusev, King Barrett & Paige) vs. Cesaro (w/Tyson Kidd & Natalya)

WWE Divas Championship match

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs John Cena

dK4VagAXe8fdLBBa23bC-oyhmLw222VGrrnWonMBWgjoAQzw8f50FW4nCvta8T5i5oYwwQ=s630-fcrop64=1,00510000ffadffff

Elimination Chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs Sheamus vs Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor

Night Of Champions Build-up

Del Rio(c) vs Cesaro
The rematch from Summerslam. The league are still involved in this match. They have a new member, Paige from England. Cesaro of course bring his friend, Tyson Kidd and his wife Natalya, who's feuding with Paige.

AJ Styles(c) vs John Cena
It's Owens vs Cena and Joe vs Zayn on RAW, in a Beat the Clock Challenge to determine the #1 Contender for the US Championship. Zayn and Owens also get in the mix and the matches are set. Cena beats Owens is a better time than what Joe beats Zayn in. John Cena vs AJ Styles is set for Night of Champions, as Styles comes out to confront Cena, the two shake hands and Styles lifts the US Championship belt over his head.

Next week Cena talks about the WWE and that Styles has to prove himself by beating Cena and all that usual stuff that Cena rumbles about all the time. Styles of course responds by saying that he's no rookie, he's been wrestling for nearly 18 years, he takes some personal shots at Cena. This gets Cena all fired up and Styles as well and as they're about to go at it they get attacked by Joe and Owens. This sets up a tag team match for later on.
During the tag team match, there's some miscommunication between Styles and Cena, which leads to the heels winning the match. Then Styles, all angry about Cena's ego hits a Styles Clash on Cena.

The next week it's Cena and Styles again in a rematch against Owens and Joe. This time the faces win the match, but post-match Cena hits an AA to Styles and makes the "U can't see me" sign with his hands as he takes the US title belt and drops it on Styles' stomach.

hqdefault.jpg

Elimination Chamber match
The build-up to this has already been said at the RAW episode. We get various combinations of matches between the competitors and lots of brawls. Let's not forget that:
League of Nations - led by Sheamus
JJ Sec & Big Show - led by Rollins
Demon Club - led by Balor
New Day - led by Reigns
Wyatt Family - led by Bray Wyatt
Ambrose - Finds allies in Cesaro & Kidd

During the build-up Dean and Balor also get in heated brawls, as they're both thick head and mulish, this also leads to fiction between Balor and the champion, Dean Ambrose. Balor of course is ambitious and wants to be the next WWE Champion.

Now all 6 superstars and groups, have reasons to hate each other as they have had heated feuds over the years.
However wins at NoC, becomes justice.

~NoC 2016: Results~

At SummerSlam, the king of kings was brought down from his throne. The summit is now there for the taking, as tonight, six men will enter the demonic structure known as the Elimination Chamber and will fight for the chance to reach the top of the mountain. This is the Summit War, the Battle of the Best!

1) Lucha Dragons(c) def. Duddley Boys, New Day, The Ascension & The Usos [Championship Scramble match for the WWE Tag Team Championship]

2) Del Rio(c) def. Cesaro [Singles match for the WWE Intercontinetal Championship]

3) Divas match

4) AJ Styles(c) def. John Cena [Singles match for the WWE United States Championship]
Cleanly.

5) Dean Ambrose(c) def. Sheamus, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns & Finn Balor [Elimination Chamber match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
Order of elimantions: 1) Sheamus - by Balor, 2) Bray - by Rollins, 3) Balor - by Reigns, 4) Rollins - by Reigns, 5) Reigns - by Ambrose.
Bray gets elimated after a Coup de Grace and a Curb Stomp.
After Bray's elimination, Kane appears. He breaks the door and enters the chamber. He goes for Balor! Kane catches Balor from the neck and chokeslams him on the steel! Then he smashes Balor's head in the steel, as Balor gets all bloody. Then delivers a big boot which sends Balor's head crushing through the glass door. An all bloody Balor now is trying to survive. However a spear by Reigns, gets him elimanated.
Shield are the final 3. Reigns eliminates Rollins after a SM-P. Ambrose and Reigns fight it out. At the final moments, Ambrose delivers an elbow from the top of the cells down on Reigns, which gives Ambrose the victory!

As Ambrose is celebrating, Triple H's music hits! Triple H is out and says to Dean, "Dean, you haven't reached the top, yet" and Kevin Owen's music hits! Owens is cashing in his Money In The Bank contract! Owens gets to the ring, as Dean is sitting down in the corner, and says "Remember me?".

6) Kevin Owens def. Dean Ambrose(c) [MITB cash-in match]
*NEW Champion*

5473986_hot-tag-roundtable_4d17b00f_m.jpg

~Hell In A Cell 2016~

Hell-in-a-Cell_2015-810x300.jpg

*Pre-Show*

Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The Lucha Dragons(c) vs The New Day

*Main-Show*

Fatal-4-Way #1 Contender's match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series
AJ Styles vs John Cena vs Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton

Singles match
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Owens(c) vs Dean Ambrose

Divas match for the WWE Divas Championship

Open Challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Alberto Del Rio(c) vs (???)

Inferno match
Kane vs Finn Balor

Hell In A Cell match
The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

Fatal-4-Way

RAW after NoC opens with John Cena. Cena puts over AJ Styles as the "man" and says that he and Styles had an amzing match last night. Styles comes out and the two shake hands. Then.. Daniel Bryan's music hits! Bryan is back on RAW after his retirement. Bryan is.. the new Authority that runs RAW, as appointed by Vince McMahon himself. Bryan talks about the night Styles beat him and says that after such an amaing perfomance last night, these two men deserve shot at the World title.
Joe's music hits then. Joe says that as far as he remembers, he's the only man who has defeated Styles on the roster, and he did both by pinfall and submission, so if there's anyone who deserves a shot at the World title, it's him.
Orton comes out then. He says that he's 12-time World Champion and right now on the roster, he's the man with the most world title wins, excpet Cena. So he deserves a title shot more than Styles and Joe do. That's when Joe goes face to face with Orton.
Bryan says, that Orton and Cena have been the two "faces" of WWE, for more than 10 years now and that they're names are synonymous with the company and puts them over as two of the best home grown talent.
Then he says that Joe and Styles, are the two best wrestlers outside of the WWE and have been for the last decade as well.
So he proposes that tonight, it's going to be Cena & Orton vs Styles & Joe and the winning superstars, will face each other at HIAC in a #1 contender's match for the World title.

The tag team match though, ends in a no contest, as the two hotheads, Orton and Joe cause a double DQ. This leads to Styles and Cena also joining the fight, which then causes Daniel Bryan to create the Fatal-4-Way match at Hell in a Cell.

The following two weeks we get various tag team matches with different combinations.

The week on RAW before HIAC, we get Styles vs Cena II, non-tile, commercial free. The match however, ends in a draw. After the match, Orton comes out and RKOs Styles, Cena AAs Orton and Joe delivers a muscle buster to Cena, as he stands tall over all the bodies in the ring.

thats-right-cena-be-jealous.jpg

Long history between these two.

Rollins vs Reigns

After the fallout of the Authority, Rollins and Reigns stick together, since they're also former bros of the Shield, but Sheamus decides to take his own path. Rollins and Reigns decide to form a tag team. On RAW, they defeat The Usos, in a #1 contender's match for the Tag Tram Championship. On Smackdown, it's going to be Rollins & Reigns vs The Lucha Dragons, with the championship on the line.
On Smackdown, during the ending moments of the match, Rollins is looking for a hot tag, but Reigns is too busy laying on the mat, saying that he's hurt. Rollins then loses his concentration and gets pins and the Lucha Dragons retain.
Backstage Rollins finds Reigns and asks him what the hell was that and Reigns tells him that he twisted his little finger and the ref should have stopped the match. Rollins asks "Are you serious?" as Reigns replies, "Yeah man, I can't hit the Superman Punch like that".

On RAW, it's Rollins w/Reigns (who can't compete due to the minor injury) in his corner vs Zayn, in a singles match. The match is incredible and Rollins is going for the win. However Reigns enters the ring and spears Zayn. Zayn wins via DQ. Rollins again argue with Reigns backstage. Rollins says that he thought Reigns couldn't compete and Reigns said that he did this for Seth. He's his bro and he has his back. Rollins tells Reigns to get his shit together, because at Smackdown they're given a second chance to win the Tag Team Championship, as they compete in a #1 contender's triple threat match against The Duddleys and The New Day.
On Smackdown, again Rollins is looking to tag Reigns, but Reigns this time is seen chatting with the fans. Rollins goes and grabs him. Reigns enters the match after a tag, but takes an easy pin. New Day are the #1 conternders.
Backstage, Rollins really goes after Reigns this time and the two start brawling, before security seperates them.

On RAW, Rollins says that Reigns is acting strange, because he's jealous. Reigns talls Rollins that he would never be jealous of the man who's known as "plan B". The two get close, as Bryan comes out to stop them. He books the match for HIAC. The two shake hands.

The week before HIAC, it's again Rollins w/ Reigns vs Zayn. In the final closing moments of the match, Reigns gets in the ring, and spears Rollins! Rollins wins via DQ. Reigns bends over Rollins "See? I don't really hate you.. I gave you the victory tonight".

reigns-vs-rollins.jpg

Kevin Owens(c) vs Dean Ambrose

Owens is on RAW, as the new, WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He thanks Triple H for the amazing introduction last night and says that what is holding, has been his childhood dream ever blah blah Dean Ambrose comes out! Dean says: "Congratulations, I want my rematch" and punches Owens right in the face. The two start brawling and the brawl ends with Dean hitting a Dirty Deeds on Owens.
Daniel Bryan books the rematch for Hell In A Cell.
On Smackdown, again the two men fight it out.

Week-in, week-out Dean Ambrose is beating the hell out of Kevin Owens, all day and all night long.

Two weeks before Hell In A Cell, Kevin Owens complains to Daniel Bryan that this cannot go on any longer and Daniel must take action, as a responsible general manager, against Dean Ambrose. Owens says that he's the champion and it'd be unfortunate for the company, if something were to happen to him. However Dean, once again attacks Kevin Owens.

On RAW, Owens says that after all these attacks, he suffered a severe concussion which will lead to the end of his career. Owens cuts an emotional speech in front of Daniel Bryan, about retiring and says that he will personally, surrender the title to Dean Ambrose, because unlike Dean, he's the better man here and aside all the hatred, Owens respects Dean Ambrose as a collegue and a former champion.

Owens finds Ambrose in his locker room and extends the belt to him and he's seemingly crying. Dean is about to take the belt and Owens strikes him in the head with it! Owens beats down Ambrose and the beating ends with Owens seemingly shattering Ambrose's arm with a steel chair!
On Smackdown that week, the show opens with HHH making a return to confront Daniel Bryan. HHH says that even if he's not running things, he's still with the company. He says that Daniel has let things get out of hands and both of the company's top competitors may be severly injured. He accuses Bryan of not caring about the well being of the wrestlers and warns him, that if he does not take action, "unfortunate things will happen".

Owens is out to close the show. Owens says that he broke Ambrose's arm and calls and Ambrose a little bitch who was crying at the hospital over his arm and the fact that Kevin Owens is far better than him. He continues his insults to Ambrose and then.. Dean Ambrose's music hits! Ambrose is back with a cast in his arm. Dean is going after Owens! Daniel Bryan runs out and sends security to seperate the two men. Bryan says that he decided to take action.. it will now be, an "Anything goes" match at Hell In A Cell!

106dc321c037b33e886b618aed24859a_crop_north.jpg

Alberto Del Rio(c) vs (???)
This is a special open challenge proposed by Alberto Del Rio, in order to celebrate the one year anniversary of his return, when he defeated John Cena in an open challenge. Who is going to challenge Del Rio?

AlbertoDelRio-WorldHeavyweightChampion8_crop_exact.jpg

Inferno match

As we saw at NoC, Kane brutally attacked Finn Balor.

Next night Kane comes out and cuts a promo on why he did what he did. He says that Balor was fighting in the elimination chamber match for the top prize in the industry. But Balor, as Kane says, cannot reach the throne of hell, without going through the devil's favourite demon first.
Balor comes out to confront Kane and has with him the Ascension. As Balor is about to go after Kane, Kane raises his hands and the Ascension attack Balor! The Ascension beat down Balor and the beat down then ends when Kane gives Balor a Chokeslam.

On Smackdown, Balor takes the fight to the Ascension in a 2-on-1 handicap match with Kane at their corner. After a long hard-fought battle, Balor wins and Kane once again enters the ring. An exhausted Balor tries to fight back, but of course can't do nothing against the big red machine and Kane once again gives Balor a Chokeslam.

On RAW, Kane cuts his usual promo talking about hell and demons and Balor appears on the titantron in a dark and mysterious place. Balor says that he's had enough of Kane beating him down and challenges Kane to a match at Hell In A Cell. Balor says that at HIAC everyone talks about the Cell, but they all forget about Hell. Balor says that he and Kane will fight in Hell, as it will be an "Inferno match", a match where in order to win, you have to burn your opponent (not pinfalls, damnit PG WWE). This is a PG-13 show anyway. Kane accepts the challenge. Mainwhile the feud with Undertaker and Bray is ongoing.

On Smackdown it's once again Balor vs Ascension, 2-on-1 with Kane at ringside. (Oh btw this heel demon version of Kane is Kane with a mask wearing a suit. Because demons with suits are awesome). However this time, Balor leaves the match at attacks Kane and the two brawl at ringside. The Ascension and Kane all gang up on Balor and that's when the Wyatt Family appears! The Wyatt Family attack the entire Demon Club, however Balor, tackles them back and joins Kane in the fight against them! Balor says that he wants nothing to do with the Wyatts, because they are traitors. However as the Wyatts leave, Kane once again, chokeslams Balor.

RAW: Demon Club vs Wyatt Family, 4-on-4. Kane and the Ascension leave Balor alone in the ring and the Wyatts all gang up on him. The Wyatts win. After the match, an all beaten up Finn Balor, takes the mic and asks Kane, wondering, "Why? What did I do wrong to deserve something like that? Why are you doing this?". Kane goes in the ring and beats up Balor, leaving him in a bloody mess. Balor is still moving and crying about Kane betraying him. Kane then, showing no remorse, grabs Balor gets him on top of the ramp and as the Ascension hold him, he puts him on fire! (Fire-proof clothing?). As Balor is buring, Kane chokeslams him through the steel floor of the ramp, where a big explosion appears, as Kane does his signature move with the hands.

On RAW next week, Kane cuts a promo on Balor while holding an urn. Kane tells us that these are Finn's ashes, as he opens the urn and throws them out of it. Kane is watching the ashes fall to the ring while he's laughing.. That's when Balor's music hits! Kane looks shocked! Balor appears Kane, looking more demon-ish than ever (badass body-paint) and finally, hits Kane, with a Bloody Sunday.

RAW_02161999_0038-3483107178.jpg

Hell In A Cell match

The Undertaker returns on RAW. His target: Bray Wyatt. Undertaker talks about Wyatt. He says that Bray Wyatt betrayed him and his beliefs, after the big reveal during the Summerslam build-up. Undertaker believed in Wyatt, but Bray has too much darkness in his soul. He says that Bray will meet punishment the way it fits him, Hell In A Cell.

The next couple weeks we see Demon Club vs Wyatts as stated above.

Bray talks about his love, sister abigail and promos about her also air, with a girl being shown.

On RAW before HIAC, Bray is seen sitting on top of a cell as he cuts his promo, while the Wyatt Family is locked inside the cage, indicating that this is their "home". The place where they thrive. However, as Bray cuts his promo, Undertaker appears in the ring and takes out the Wyatt Family. First a low blow to Strowman, then big boot to Harper, then chokeslam to Rowan and then a tombstone to Harper and then Taker finishes off Strowman with a boot to the head. Bray Wyatt scream at Taker from the top off the cell that he can't reach him. "The reaper cannot reap god!". Then the lights go blue and druid appear carrying a casket, which they leave besides the cell. Bray gets down from the cell to open the casket, Bray sees Sister Abigail in it. Bray turns to Taker, and the two exchange threats, with Taker on the inside, and Bray outside. Bray is heard saying: "This will become your eternal prison. The devil's playground. Your own yard, this is where you will get buried".

_vX_2tImhoY.jpg

~Hell In A Cell 2016: Results~

#) The Lucha Dragons(c) def. The New Day [Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship]

1) John Cena def. Samoa Joe, AJ Styles & Randy Orton [Fatal-4-Way #1 Contender's match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series]
Cena wins by pinning Joe. Post-match Cena cuts a promo about becoming the next WWE Champion at Survivor Series. Cena is interrupted by Owens. Owens recalls that he defeated Cena is his debut match and he will do so again at Survivor Series. Cena says that Owens should worry about his match tonight against Ambrose, because Owens might not be the one walking out as the champion. Owens kicks Cena in the gut and then with the belt right to the skull and leaves him laying.

Backstage Triple H warns Bryan that he better not let things get out of hand tonight.

2) Seth Rollins def. Roman Reigns [Singles match]
Post match Reigns decimates Rollins as spears him through the announcer's table. Reigns continues the vicious beat down on his former friend, until various referees and superstars come out to restrain him.

3) Kevin Owens(c) def. Dean Ambrose [Anything Goes match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
During the match, Owens is trying to use a barbed wire stick. Bryan comes out and takes the Barbed Wire from Owens, stating that this is not in the contract of this match. The two argue outside of the ring. This leads to Ambrose to dive onto Owens who is distracted. The fight continues. The two exchange harsh blows in the ring and Cena comes out, looking dizzy from the earlier hit. Cena with a chain wrapped around his fist tris to hit Owens, but misses and hits Ambrose! Owens superkicks Cena and covers Ambrose for the win, as Bryan is seen pulling his hair.

4) Divas match

5) Rey Mysterio def. Alberto Del Rio(c) [Open Challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship]
*NEW Champion*
Rey Mysterio is back! Rey beats Del Rio and becomes a 3 times, Intercontinental Champion.

6) Finn Balor def. Kane (w/ The Ascension) [Inferno match]
Balor burns Kane and wins (Balor is cut in the lips by Kane's punches). As Kane is burning and the referees try to extinguish the fire, he bows down to Balor along with the Ascension and Kane tells Balor: "You are ready".

7) Bray Wyatt def. The Undertaker [Hell In A Cell match]
The Undertaker is punishing Bray Wyatt inside the cell. Bray is bleeding, but manages to get some hits against the deadman. The Wyatt Family (Rowan and Harper) comes out and try to enter the cell, but with no luck. Braun Strowman the comes out and rips the cell's door apart! Undertaker delivers a Tombstone to Bray! The Wyatt Family attack Taker. The beat-up continues and Bray then delivers a Sister Abigail. Undertaker kicks out! Bray holds Taker by the hair, and Undertaker is heard saying "You're no the one, Wyatt.. you're not the one" as Bray delivers a Tombstone Piledriver to the beaten up Undertaker and pins him for the win..

takerbray_by_tulff-d75zh03.jpg

~SurViVor Series 2016~

Survivor-Series-logo.jpg

*Pre Show*

Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

*Main Show*

5-on-5 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match
Team League of Nations (Sheamus, King Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, Rusev & Dolph Ziggler) vs Team United Nations (Cesaro, Neville, Rey Mysterio, Sami Zayn & Tyson Kidd)

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs Samoa Joe

No DQs match; if Roman wins, Triple H gets back in control of WWE programming; if Rollins wins, Bryan stays the GM
Roman Reigns (w/ Triple H) vs Seth Rollins (w/ Daniel Bryan)

Divas match

5-on-5 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match
Team Hell Hounds (Finn Balor, Kane, Konnor, Viktor & Sting) vs Team Wyatt Famliy (Bray Wyatt, Eric Rowan, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman & Randy Orton)

Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Owens(c) vs Dean Ambrose vs John Cena

League of Nations vs United Nations

Cesaro and Tyson Kidd have already been feuding with 3 members of the League, Del Rio, Rusev and Barrett. During their feud, they found an ally in Neville, the high flying daredevil. Mainwhile, Rey Mysterio came back at Hell In A Cell and defeated Alberto Del Rio for the Intercontinental Championship!
Mainwhile there is a smal feud between Ziggler and Sami Zayn, as Ziggler calls himself the best American wrestler and wants to prove to the world that NXT is just a stupid ripoff and that the wrestlers there are not real wrstlers and they should never join the WWE. This of course leads to Zayn vs Ziggler.

After HIAC, Sheamus announces the new member of the League, the one representing USA, the bestler American wrestler, Dolph Ziggler. They say that the LON is going to take over the WWE and will go down in history as the best wrestling stable ever. They trash Evolution, DX and the 4 Horsemen and even trash the NWO. Cesaro and Kidd come out to adress them.

Del Rio and Rey have a rematch on Smackdown, but the League attack Rey in order to take him out. That's when Cesaro, Neville & Kidd come to the rescue. Add that to the current feud of Ziggler and Sami Zayn and that's when the big match is announced for Survivor Series. 7 different countries will be represented in that match, these being Canada, USA, Switzerland, Mexico, England, Ireland and Bulgaria.

RAW in Canada. Bret Hart confronts the LON. He brings up the fact that 19 years ago there was another foreign stable in the company that kicked ass everywhere, the Hart Foundation and they go on to say that the League is a bunch of jobbers compared to them. The League all attack Bret in order to generate heat. That's when the UN, being lead by Kidd and Cesaro here, come out and attack the LON.

Which set of superstars will prevail come Sunday?

hqdefault.jpg

AJ Styles(c) vs Samoa Joe

It's RAW after Survivor Series. Styles is in a match. Samoa Joe comes out and attacks Styles. As the two fight, Joe takes the upper hand and takes out Styles. Joe continues the beating with a steel chair and tries to break AJ's neck with it. Joe puts Styles in the Clutch as referees try to seperate Joe from Styles.

Next week Joe says AJ Styles has never defeated him, yet he was never given a fair chance to beat AJ Styles for the US title. They had to add Cena in it. Then he says that he and Styles had an amazing match at Battleground, but it was never recoginized, they were never given a chance to fight for the World title. They once again, had to add Cena in it. He takes shot at Styles and Cena. Joe continues to say that he won't stop until he destroys Styles and everything Styles loves. He takes shots at the crowd for loving AJ Styles, he says that he hates everything about Styles. He hates how Styles was given a chance for the US title in a silver plate while he had to go through the shithole that is NXT. He hates Styles for stealing the show with Cena. He hates everything that is AJ Styles and he says that he deserves an one-on-one shot against AJ Styles for the US Championship.
Styles attacks Joe from behind with the belt! Styles picks up the mic and accepts Joe's challenge! It's Styles vs Joe at Survivor Series, US title on the line! It's the man who has never been pinned in one-on-one matches in the WWE, versus the man the has only been pinned by that man.

Next week Joe asks Styles what will Styles' 2 year old daughter think of her loser father when she sees him crippled, sitting at home without a job, retired as Styles loses it and goes after Joe and the two brawl only for Joe to escape.

The week before Survivor Series, Styles' family is on RAW and Joe goes to confront them, calling Styles various things. Styles is out to confront Joe. Joe threatens to attack his wife if Styles does anything and then catches Styles of guard with a low blow. Joe then beats up Styles and then makes him pass out in the Clutch, in front of Styles' wife and children.

Samoa-Joe-vs.-AJ-Styles-590x900.jpg

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

At Hell In A Cell, Rollins suffered a cruel beat down at Roman Reigns' hands.

On RAW, Roman Reigns is in the ring with Triple H. The two strong members of the Authority are reunited. Triple H talks about how Daniel Bryan has made a mess with his company. He says that HIAC was a complete train wreck, with many competitors putting their lives on the line in order to please Bryan. HHH says that by the end of the year, the company will be left with no active roster, if this continues. Then Triple H "scolds" Roman for what he did to Rolliins and "fines" him. Triple H says that he's gonna take back the control of RAW.
Daniel Bryan interrupts him and asks the fans if they enjoyed HIAC. The fans respond with a "Yes!Yes!" chant. The he asks the fans if they want to see Triple H back in authority of RAW. The fans respond with a "No!No!" chant.
Roman Reigns gets in Bryan's face and says that maybe he should spear him an leave him paralyzed for the rest of his life, and then Bryan might change his mind.
Vince McMahon, the chairman, interrupts both men. Vince proposes a match at Survivor Series. It will be Roman Reigns, accompanied by Triple H, vs a man that Bryan choses, and the winner will take the full control of RAW.
Bryan starts a Yes! chant, only to be speared by Roman and then Triple H hits a pedigree on him.

Next week, Bryan says that he has found his man for Survivor Series and that's when Seth Rollins' music hit! Rollins appears and lays the beating on Reigns and then finishes Reigns off with a Curb Stomp. The two exchange words before the big event of Survivor Series.
Seth says that he wants to see Roman bleed, that's why he wants Roman in a No DQs match at Survivor Series.

The week after that. Bryan confront Triple H about that pedigree he got two weeks back. Bryan says that he never thanked him and then slaps HHH in the face and the two begin to brawl. Reigns comes out to take down Bryan, but then Rollins storms to make the save hodling a sledgehammer. Triple H saves himself, but Reigns gets hit by the Rollins with the sledge and then Bryan puts him in the Yes! Lock, as Triple H is furious at the ramp.

The week before Survivor Series, it's a contract signing between the two sides. However, it's all revealed to be a trap set by Triple H. The New Day appears and attacks Rollins and Bryan. The New Day then hold Bryan hostage, as Reigns and Triple H beat down Rollins bloody. After leaving Rollins laying in the bloody mess, Triple H then hits Bryan with a sledgehammer in the head. Reigns and Triple H raise their hands as the winners, as the crowd boos.

Triple-H-Roman-Reigns-Seth-Rollins-and-Daniel-Bryan-590x900.jpg

Hell Hounds vs Wyatt Family

Bray Wyatt says that he has conquered the Phenom in his own yard, the Hell In A Cell. He calls himself the new Face of Fear and proclaims that this will be his era.
Bray is interrupted by.. Sting! Sting appears weilding is bat and goes after the Wyatt Family! The Wyatts leave the ring as Sting stands top in the ring.
On Smackdown, Randy Orton is informed about Sting's return. Mainwhile the Wyatts, take out Ryback in order to send a message.

On RAW, Sting is in the ring and explains his actions. He says that he saw what the Wyatts did to the Undertaker. He says that this made him sick and calls Undertaker a true legend. He puts over Undertaker's victory against the Authority and says that he's happy that Taker did what Sting also tried to do, two years ago. That when the Wyatts appear and surround the ring. The Wyatts take the battle to Sting and then the lights go out, fire in the corner goes out and the Demon Club appears in the ring! They fight over the Wyatts! They take the battle to the outside! Sting is still in the ring and then, Randy Orton comes out of the crowd and RKOs Sting!
On Smackdown Orton says that he won't stop until he defeats Sting in this ring and get himself back. Mainwhile the Wyatts try to recruit Orton into their group. The Ascension, in the ring, want to challenge the Wyatt Family. Bray, with his goons is on the ramp and Bray says that you won't be facing us.. and that's when Orton's music plays. Orton heads to the ring and destroys the Ascension.

On RAW, we get a ritual about the newest member of the Wyatt Family. Bray says that Randy is the biggest addition and says that this is only the beginning, as the Family will continue to grow day by day. This is their era!
Sting appears and trashes the ritual and goes after Orton! Orton tries to escape, but runs into the Demon Club. Orton turns around and gets a Scorpion Death Drop. Sting says to Orton: "Is this how low have you fallen, Orton?".

On Smackdown, the Wyatts take out and kidnap the Ascension. Mainwhile, Kane receives a message, that will probably lure him to the Undertaker.

On RAW before Survivor Series, Kane reaches a place, where a casket is. Kane opens the casket, and sees the body of his dead brother (candle statue). Kane bursts into tears and the Wyatts attack him from behind.
Later the night, Balor and Sting are the only two left. They Wyatts surround them and beat them up. The segment ends with Orton and Bray delivering their finishers on Sting and Finn respectively. The Wyatts and Orton celebrate on the ramp as they leave Sting and Finn laying on the mat.

12729329_1068960066488046_9025261661428149341_n.jpg

Orton wants redemption for Wrestlemania. Will, he joining the Wyatts, help him?

Owens(c) vs Cena vs Ambrose

The story begins with a promo package showing us that Cena costing Ambrose the title.

RAW the following night opens with Cena. Cena explains that he did not intend to attack Dean Ambrose. He calls out Kevin Owens and says that it's gonna be him and Owens at Survivor Series, for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, since Cena became the #1 contender.
Dean Ambrose answers Cena challenge though. Ambrose is damn pissed that Cena stepped his foot in his bussiness and asks Cena why won't just go away. He says that if there's anyone who's getting a title shot, it's him. Daniel Bryan comes out to confront the situation.
Then Owens. Owens says that Dean tried to beat him, but lost and then says that Bryan screwed up last night and should never have stepped in in Owens' bussiness. Then he turns his attention to Cena. Owens of course says that he defeated Cena in his debut for the WWE.
Bryan says that he knows that he screwed up, but says that he will make it up to them. Bryan says that at Survivor Series, it will be a triple threat match and Owens will defend his belt against both men.

The build-up continues the following weeks, with Ambrose and Cena taking the fight to Owens. Owens finds himself cornered by the two men. Mainwhile, Owens twitter feuds are red-hot, as Owens enters a feud with Hugh Jackman.

Jackman appears on RAW, doing commentary during a match. Owens confronts Jackman, only yo be taken out by him, following by an AA from Cena and a Dirty Deeds by Ambrose. Mainwhile, heat between Ambrose and Cena is building up, but these two men still haven't taken blows against each other.

And on RAW before Survivor Series, after Cena and Ambrose once again take out Owens, Ambrose turns on Cena and hits a Dirty Deeds, to take a huge pop from the crowd. Ambrose stands tall, as we're heading into Survivor Series.

Also, reports about Cena breaking Ric Flair's record once again surface. Will Cena become a 16-time World Champion this Sunday?

x240-5DW.jpg

~Survivor Series 2016: Results~

#) The New Day def. The Lucha Dragons(c) [Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship]
*NEW Champions*

1) Team United Nations (Cesaro, Neville, Rey Mysterio, Sami Zayn & Tyson Kidd) def. Team League of Nations (Sheamus, King Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, Rusev & Dolph Ziggler) [5-on-5 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match]

2) AJ Styles(c) def. Samoa Joe [Singles match for the WWE United States Championship]
Ending of the match. Samoa Joe pins AJ Styles for the 3 count. As soon as the ref's hand hits the 3rd count, Styles' arm is seen in the ropes. The ref never calls for the bell, but the bell rings anyway. Joe takes the belt and celebrates in the ring. The ref says he never called for the bell and Styles pins Joe via a small package to take the victory.
After that, Joe takes out his fustation on various referees by knocking them out.

3) Seth Rollins (w/ Daniel Bryan) def. Roman Reigns (w/ Triple H) [No DQs match]
Roman and Triple H are dominating the match. The ref is out. The New Day also comes out to help. Then... The Rock's music hits! The Rock lays the smackethdown on the New Day! The Rock then Rock Bottoms Reigns! The Rock hasn't forgotten about that spear Roman gave him. Rollins curb stomps Triple H and then Bryan kicks him in the head! Rock reveal's a ref shirt! Rollins hits a Phoenix Splash on Reigns! The cover, 1-2-3. Rollins wins! Bryan is still the GM!

4) Divas match

5) Team Wyatt Famliy (Bray Wyatt, Eric Rowan, Luke Harper, Braun Strowman & Randy Orton) def. Team Hell Hounds (Finn Balor, Kane, Konnor, Viktor & Sting) [5-on-5 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match]
Post match, the Undertaker appears and chokeslams Bray while Sting hits Orton with his finisher. Sting and Taker then have a staredown and then they both poze down for the audience.

Pre-match interview: Owens calls out Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. He takes shots at ECW and Heyman and calls Brock a marketing fraud.

6) Kevin Owens(c) def. Dean Ambrose and John Cena [Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship]
Samoa Joe interferes in the match. He and Cena have a staredown and then Joe hits a musclebuster on Cena. Owens hits Ambrose with a superkick and then pins Cena to take the victory. Ambrose hits a Dirty Deeds on Owens post-match.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

The most electifying man in all of entertainment, The Rock, is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back