Congratulations Fratelli and Phoenix

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I and the other members of WZCW Creative would like to welcome our new Creative member, Fratelli. He has been given Creative access and we hope that he has all the success in his new role.

Fratelli's involvement in WZCW has grown exponentially with his Zander_TV segment and his awesome work on the tile histories, Fratelli has become a stalwart to WZCW and we hope that you all get behind him and give him your support.

Congratulations, Fratelli.

Welcome to the team Fratelli. Teas and biscuits are over there :p

Kidding!

Seriously though, well deserved!

Tea and biscuits!? Prostitutes and blow more like...

:lmao:

Also please welcome out latest WZCW mod...Phoenix.

My character is a mod! :lol2:

lolz

Seriously though, congrats Zander and Phoenix for becoming wzcw writer and mod respectfully. I was actually asking myself the other day if Zander was a writer or not, seemed almost like part of creative, especially with all the work he's been putting. A Phoenix, whoa. It still feels like u started yesterday, more like 6 or more months. Great job.

But seriously, congrats to both of you guys. Zander TV is great, and the matches I've seen that Phoenix writes are great. I love where WZCW is now, and is going

Thanks everyone. It's an honour to serve your efed :)

But seriously, congrats to both of you guys. Zander TV is great, and the matches I've seen that Phoenix writes are great. I love where WZCW is now, and is going

Glad you like the match writing, the ladder match was epic was it not? I never actually asked what you thought of it? lol

Oh, and congrads Phoenix on the modship. Now all thats left to do is find Phoenix's awesome quote so i can add prestige to my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back