Conan

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
Returns tonight, in roughly 11 minutes. Who will be watching?

team-coco-conan-o-brien-ratings-jay-leno.png

Merged the two threads. Use this as an LD as well as just talkin' about the series premiere in general.

About to start watching after I finish up the Raw main event. FINALLY Coco is back. I hope he gets tenfold the ratings Leno does.

Merged the two threads. Use this as an LD as well as just talkin' about the series premiere in general.

About to start watching after I finish up the Raw main event. FINALLY Coco is back. I hope he gets tenfold the ratings Leno does.

God I sure hope so! I was so happy when I heard Jon Stewart beat that twat in the month of October.

That intro was epic as hell. So glad Conan has returned to save the late night television world.

Yeah, I thought it got deleted first, and was gonna be pissed, before realizing it was merged, which makes sense.

Same here, I actually blocked the Tonight Show.

Well atleast Conan got rich-as-fuck from the settlement from NBC, guy could pretty much buy a 10 hour timeslot on any channel if he wanted to.

Seth Rogen and Jack White? Seems like a slightly odd pair of guests for your debut show. Oh well, I'm not complaining, both are cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back