Comparison...

matt_hud

Occasional Pre-Show
We are constantly reading all the comparisons in these threads about John Morrison is the "next" HBK...

There is a comparison that I personally feel have even more similarities then Morrison & HBK...

Mr. Perfect & Dolph Ziggler....

They have a very similer gimmick, they have the same walk, wrestling style, even the same cocky stride while walking to the ring...

Take it a step further and Dolph Ziggler literally looks like he could be the younger brother or even the son of Curt Henning...

Take those comments into fact as well as even good ol JR has stated on numerous occasions how Ziggler reminds him of a young Mr. Perfect...

And finally has anyone noticed in Dolph intro music it starts out talking about perfection....

Thoughts please

Yeah I see some resemblence and characteristic traits that could be referenced to Mr. Perfect. Ziggler is a cocky young guy with platinum blonde hair and an arrogant grin... Just like Curt.

I see what you mean but their in ring style is a bit different I think but yeah, I see some resemblance there. Oh, and Ziggler's theme song is called I Am Perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back