• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

COD Black Ops ? Question ?

911 JP

Love the sig!
COD Black Ops is now out and i have a question about the mulitiplayer. I do not yet have Black Ops however i am hoping to get it soon and i have a question that i have not found anywhere yet on any game sites. This is probably because it is not important however i would just like to know?

If anyone on this site has either played or owns COD Black Ops does it still have Titles and emblems. Remember on MW2 when you went into call signs and killstreaks and above where you would pick your killstreaks you could choose your title and emblem, i thought they were both cool and defined who and what you were as a player. So are they still in multiplayer black ops?:confused:

Yes, they are.

Black Ops has expanded upon the emblems and kill streaks of both MW1 and 2. You can create your emblems and customise your kill streaks extensively. Suffice it to say, people have created all sorts of smut and vulgarity through their emblems. However, it is a great little touch to the game and you can even add the same emblem to your guns, along with your clan tag. It adds a little more personal touch to the game, which is always welcomed.

So, to answer your question... Yes! They are still included and expanded upon.

Yes they do. You can now put an emblem on your gun. You can custimize and create your own titles and emblem which I thought was a good idea.
So to answer your question yes you can.:icon_neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back