CM Punk vs The Green Ranger

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Jason David Frank, who played the Green Ranger on the original show, speaks to The Roman Show and says he would like to fight former WWE champion CM Punk in a mixed martial arts dual. At worst, Frank wouldn’t mind a kickboxing fight and he said he has also said he wouldn’t mind giving professional wrestling a shot.
“CM Punk is legit, many people think he isn’t but he is,” Frank said.
Punk has been recently seen wearing a Gracie Jiu Jitsu sweatshirt walking to the ring. He is no stranger that he practices the martial art. Frank has had his fair share of experience in mma competing professionally and has a background in martial arts.

Frank also spoke about a possible fight versus martial artists turned movie actor Jean Claude Van Damme. The Power Ranger said he would like bring out the Green Ranger versus Bloodsport.

I would mark out for that. Though I feel Tommy should over Punk. I just can't see Punk GTS'ing a guy with a helmet, magical powers and a giant robot dragon.

That actually would pretty badass match. He is not a big Celeb as much as he use to be but I think it would still be a good Survivor Series match.

I would mark out for that. Though I feel Tommy should over Punk. I just can't see Punk GTS'ing a guy with a helmet, magical powers and a giant robot dragon.

Are you kidding? That's not even close to enough power for Punk marks to say he's not being buried :rolleyes:

I'd love to see a PPV that pits WWE wrestlers against the Power Rangers.

The Shield vs. The Black Ranger, Blue Ranger & Red Ranger

AJ & Kaitlyn vs. The Pink Ranger & Yellow Ranger

Chris Jericho vs. MVP

CM Punk vs. The Green Ranger

Randy Orton vs. John Cena

This makes me sad that I found out about this on WrestleZone today. I actually met Jason David Frank at Dallas Comic-Con this year and I would have LOVED to know more about what he thought about a CM Punk match.

green-ranger-1.jpg

Punk would get his ass owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back