CM Punk is a JINX!!

TheOneAndOnlyGOAT

Championship Contender
Former wwe mid carder cm punk is a jinx.

Here are reasons why:
-Big Daddy V faces punk in his last match. He dies 6 years later.
-Umaga faces punk in his last match. He dies the exact same year.
-CM Punk is on the cover of WWE 13. THQ goes out of business.
-Chris Benoit is scheduled to face CM Punk.
Benoit kills himself and his family the same day.
-Undertaker feuds with punk.
Taker's manager Paul Bearer dies.
-Jerry Lawler feuds with cm punk. Lawler gets a heart attack.

This is getting really scary. Cm punk / Phil Brooks is a jinx to everyone surrounding him.

Not to mention that Jeff Hardy was supposed to win the WM24 MITB match until he got suspended for violating the wellness policy.

Also, CM Punk wrestled Eddie Guerrero on the indy scene. Eddie died a few short years later.

And CM Punk is the only member of the Straight Edge Society who's still on the active roster.

Brock Lesnar hasn't wrestled a proper match since he faced Punk.

AJ Lee's growth seems to have stunted since she began dating CM Punk.

I hate to admit it, but the evidence does suggest that a black cloud follows Punk around. A shame that Punk apologists will pretend that this is anyone's fault except for Phil's.

Former wwe mid carder cm punk is a jinx.

Here are reasons why:
-Big Daddy V faces punk in his last match. He dies 6 years later.

-Umaga faces punk in his last match. He dies the exact same year.

Neither one of these is correct. Punk was Umaga's last opponent in WWE, but not on the indy scene. That was Mr. Kennedy. And Big Daddy V had a match outside of WWE as well before passing away.

Also Macho Man died mere weeks after Punk started useing his taunt and elbow drop out of "respect"

Superstitious???

So where is the jinx for
The rock, john cena, daniel bryan, y2j, kevin nash, triple h, del rio, ziggler....??

Ooohh yea I forgot if something tragic happens to you then cm punk is a jinx but if nothing tragic happens like to the above mentioned names then its irrelevant right?

There are wars going on in the world right now because of that rotten piece of shit Punk.

He breathes air every second, stealing it from all of us.

I am taking this thread very seriously. The man must be stopped dammit!

Edit: I suggest forming a group with torches and pitchforks and going to Chicago to break his legs. When the dirt sheets report he has healed, the group reforms to break his legs again.

This has seriously gotta be the stupidest thread I've seen in a long time. I don't post a lot, almost never, be goddamn, how can you hate someone that much that you'll go on to make a disgrace of a thread like this. You probably actually believe everything your saying don't you?

To hate someone that much for walking out on a company is outstandingly sad. He walked out for his reasons, he has a right to do it. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like that he walked out, because I'm a big fan, and him and bryan are pretty much the only reason I watch. His walkout does not affect you in any way whatsoever.

Or it's the OP being hilarious. I swear to God, it's one of the two.

I, for one, do hope that this is serious though. This man is a menace, and quite possibly Satan. He is giving himself more and more free time so his sports teams can win championships. Blackhawks? Two in the past few years. Bears? They have a competant NFL offense for the first time in their existence. The Cubs have the brightest mind in baseball running the team, and they will be a contender for a title in a couple years if things go to plan.

This "Phil Brooks" needs to be stopped at once.

- CM Punks' last match was the Royal Rumble, and now we have to watch Batista in the title match at Mania.

So we're saying he's a witch? Voodoo practitioner? Whichever, I can see clearly now. Punk didn't leave, he was forced into retirement by ol' Mr. McMahon for fear of losing HHH at Wrestlemania. It's science.

REALLY?!

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back