CM Punk assaults fan on RAW

Yea, he may get straight up fired for this.

How the fuck can they fire Daniel bryan for being to violent with an ON SCREEN CHARACTER AS PART OF THE SHOW and not fire Punk for hitting a fan?

I don't condone Punk's actions (although we don't know exactly what happened) but if this happened to you what would WWE have to do to satisfy you?

I would get a lawyer and we would figure something out. Especially if my daughter saw me get punched in the face. Also my daughter would probably be scared of going to events like this.

And just so everyone knows. I love Punks character. I think he is great and pushes the envelope. But this is absolutely to far. If your going to punch a paying customer you better be damn sure he deserved it. And you can prove he deserved it.

I don't know why this is such a huge deal. He hit someone, so what? He might get put in the so called dog house or worst case scenario fired. It made me like him even more. I'm sure some of those fans were provoking him in the audience and he had to do something. The guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or was he? It's not up to us to decide or bash CM Punk. Wait until there is more news on the story. I have CM Punk's back on whatever happened. That goof should have kept his guard up. The world is full of assholes and CM Punk is a big one. HAHA!

What i'm concerned with is why Vince watched it happen and did absolutely nothing about it. Ultimately, I blame security for this. Whenever a wrestler, especially the top heel runs into the crowd, there's gonna be some pushing, shoving, and verbal disrespect. I don't agree with Punk's actions, he should've handled himself better, but security should have had him surrounded to avoid things like that. Fans can be easily persuaded so that they don't sue, so hopefully this doesn't go any further.

According to a fan in attendance at tonight’s Raw event, Vince McMahon started yelling at a stage manager after his segment with CM Punk. The stage manager seem really flustered afterwards.

Just read this on various other sites, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why Vince was pissed.

Just read this on various other sites, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why Vince was pissed.

Damn Brian G gets pushed down the bar and now this. Some shaking up surely is happening at this moment. I might say, this is the best week for WWE and Linda McMahon. You give the fans what they want and they bitch about it, then something goes wrong.

He was probably putting his glasses on to see that this was real like, "OMFG RAW WAS GOOD TONIGHT??!??!"

If this makes you like Punk more your an asshole and the world would be a better place if you didnt excist.

I would get a lawyer and we would figure something out. Especially if my daughter saw me get punched in the face. Also my daughter would probably be scared of going to events like this.

And just so everyone knows. I love Punks character. I think he is great and pushes the envelope. But this is absolutely to far. If your going to punch a paying customer you better be damn sure he deserved it. And you can prove he deserved it.

Once again, I do not condone Punk's actions but you say you've been a fan for 18 years. Rather than letting a minor incident go you would file a lawsuit against a company that has given you countless hours of entertainment for nearly two decades? You wouldn't settle for a simple apology?

I just can't get passed the fact the fan was putting sunglasses on whilst in the arena. Surely a plant. The WWE Champion surely wouldn't throw his whole career away because someone verbally abused him.

He is a heel, he gets that all the time.

Vince has already been in a terrible mood with the direction RAW is going, imagine how he's gonna be after this. I honestly believe that they won't make this a part of a storyline where Punk gets fired over it. There could be a lawsuit, a fine, a suspension, whatever. But to fire your top heel over this, you can persuade a fan with merchandise, tickets, etc. This will all blow over.

Unbelievable. I'm hoping to get some more information on the situation, but it's a totally ridiculous set of circumstances.

it does seem that punk saw the guy who tapped him on the shoulder but decided to smash the guy behind him in the face simply because he was closer it looks like an unprovoked attack on a innocent fan ive also read that cm punk is actually a bit of an ******** in real life this kind of proves it.

i bet vince is going mental about this right now about this an attack on a fan by one of there top guys doesnt do wonders for the wwes public image bet punk will be in deep shit for this lol

Once again, I do not condone Punk's actions but you say you've been a fan for 18 years. Rather than letting a minor incident go you would file a lawsuit against a company that has given you countless hours of entertainment for nearly two decades? You wouldn't settle for a simple apology?

HELL NO! why should he just settle for a meaningless apology? the guy did absolutely nothing wrong, its very clear....and the fact that he's been a fan for 18 years should be even MORE reason why he wouldn't just settle for an apology...no telling how long the guy who got his has been a fan, but either way, it doesn't matter...you got punched in the face not once, but twice, screw that.

If my nose or eye was broken and now I needed surgery, no I would not settle for an apology. Why should I have to pay for the surgery and miss work?

It seems like it couldve been a plant, but why the fuck then, when you could barely see it happen?

That wasn't a plant, Punk was on adrenaline, some kids kept poking him and that dude was in the wrong place wrong time. Tragic and I'm sure Punk didn't really mean it but that guy has the right to sue.

I'm looking forward to seeing the information unfold. This can't be swept under the rug unless that fan thinks it was cool to be beat by Punk, which I doubt was the case.

Let's cool down on CM Punk getting fired. Chris Jericho punched a girl in the face and didn't get fired so I don't think CM Punk will be getting fired

It seems like it couldve been a plant, but why the fuck then, when you could barely see it happen?

To add to the "realism" and shock factor. If they get a camera right up in his face and show it like they would any other segment it would take away from the shock that we are all experiencing now.

Surely Punk is smarter than that and didn't just throw his career away with one swift swipe of his right arm.

Lets hope its a plant.

If my nose or eye was broken and now I needed surgery, no I would not settle for an apology. Why should I have to pay for the surgery and miss work?

I must have missed the part where he had surgery. Looked like a slap and a pie face that didn't do any damage. Soon you'll tell me he's on his deathbed

You could compare this to Ron Artest....err Metta World Peace, when he jumped into the stands and beat the crap out of a fan who threw a beer at him. He didn't get fired, but the NBA was doing damage control forever, and he got some ridiculous suspension.

Punk may live to see HIAC, but he'll lose the title and disappear for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back