Click here to See some Australian Animals

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
So, I went to zoo Doo today, Tasmania's fucking crappy idea of a zoo. All thats in it is Native animals. Oh, and a lion or two and a horny, Female tiger that wants to make tigions.

I took some photo's Manley out of boredom, And thought I would post them on here, So you can see just how Vicious these animals are...

Pic_0502_008.jpg

Look, So vicious that they have to be behind a cage...

This one here, Caused a bit of Jeoulasy between the two. This was taken just after they got into a boxing match. Fuck they are fast hitters.
Pic_0502_007.jpg

Pic_0502_009.jpg

That one, Is a something Something white Wallaby. So in other words, Rocko Off of Rocko's modern life. See the resemblance?
tn_rocko.jpg

(Oh look, Spunky is in that photo. Hey Spunky!.)

More to come...

Ok, So this photo, Ruins the fun of how Scary they are. But, anyway, this is my friend ( MSN Jess's BF for those keeping count) Patting a Wallaby.
Pic_0502_010.jpg

Ha, now look This is a real scary Koala, don't let them get their hands on you...
Pic_0502_012.jpg

Oh shit.
Pic_0502_013.jpg

Well that just about fucks everything up.

Now any Questions?

Edit: There will be more when I get my friends Camera.

We managed, to be there, during one of the four hours a day that they are awake.

I went bowling tonight, beat that!

Seriously, it was the first time I've been in years.

Well, I got lied too. Whether it was in Kindergarten, Today, Last year, year before, Primary school or by my parents Or even by you tonight I got lied too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back