Christmas for wrestling fans: ROH, DGUSA and others on Wrestlemania weekend

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
There is a great pattern happening over the last few years that indy promotions will go to the site of Wrestlemania and set up shows around the massive event. Fans in attendence for WWE's biggest show can also take advantage of the smaller shows running around town. There are two great indy events TONIGHT available to anyone with internet access. Check out this article from indywrestling.com

Wrestling tonight (ROH, DGUSA, live coverage)
WrestleMania weekend started early yesterday, and will kick into full swing tonight as Dragon Gate USA and Ring Of Honor go head to head with online pay per views. We will have live coverage of Dragon Gate USA: Open The Ultimate Gate right here at Indy Wrestling Express, starting at 8pm EDT (1am GMT, I think).

The Dragon Gate USA show is available at the bargain price of $1.99 over at WWNLive.com, while the Ring Of Honor show will be $15 over at GoFightLive.tv (but there is a deal to get both ROH shows for $20).

Full line ups and other details for both shows here:

http://indywrestling.tumblr.com/post/20087968229/maniaweekend

- Lee

Also I just checked out gofightlive and they have full pay per view events from indy promotions for FREE. And some of the them looked pretty impressive. It's free to sign up to gfl.tv and just look at the "Recent Free Events" column and you can find events from such indy organizations as Impact Zone Wrestling and Future Stars of Wrestling. I mean they not be the WWE but if you're interested in fresh faces, and new wrestlers and moves and different takes on the business I say, give it a look, I'm going to :p.

Enjoy this great weekend for wrestling fans all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back