Chris Sabin: Out Until 2012

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
According to a report I read yesterday, Chris Sabin is on the shelf until sometime next year. Last month in a match on iMPACT! against Anarquia Sabin tore both his ACL & MCL. He underwent surgery to repair the damage in May.

Rotten luck for Sabin.

Rotten luck indeed. Really kills off whatever momentum MCMG had/would have had heading into the rest of the year, which is what's worst about all of this. Sabin will heal, but it'll be difficult to rekindle the same momentum they had going for them once he's back to 100% depending on what's done with Shelley in the interim.

They were teasing a break-up before his injury, which says there could have been a blowoff feud in the making, but those steps will have to be retaken once Sabin does return if that's to happen again.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

Gutted. MCMG rock the clit, and Chris Sabin would have been really handy in the current X-Div angle, being a multiple time X-Division Champion and all.

I'd like to see what Alex Shelley can do in the meantime, but after his injury I was really looking forward to watching the Guns again. Damn it!

It really couldnèt have happened to a nicer guy and you have to start wondering what there next step is with all of this. An MCL and ACL isn't something you just bounce back from but I'm guessing most of you already knew this. And then the questions start coming, like what they're gonna do with their tag team division now. Are there many others worthy of the title or even a title shot? Of course that question really ends up depending on who you are, but still, I just hope that this doesn't start a chain of disastrous events for their tag team division. I've always felt like it was a serious advantage over their competition, and if they lose it, they start to lose everything they ever had over them. Frankly, while it is a huge loss, TNA can't let it bring them down. They need to fight through it, and hey, who knows wha Alex Shelley could become because of it!

This absolutely sucks for both the X Division and the Tag Team Division in TNA. Sabin has always been an excellent X Division wrestler and the MCMG are arguably one of the best Tag Teams in pro wrestling today.

I was really hoping that we would see the MCMG return sometime this year, and I think TNA was banking on that too. Whether it be against Mexican America, or possibly even against a re-formed AMW. If TNA didn't want to pull the trigger on those, then Sabin could have been an excellent participant in the X Division vs Hogan/Bischoff program.

This sucks hard. Get better soon, Sabin.

yea, i wish sabin a fast and speedy recovery. although it will suck for us mcmg fans, i am honestly kinda curious to what they will do with alex shelly. who knows?!!! if tna dont mess it up we could possibly have a break out star for the hope to be rebirth of the x division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back