Chris Sabin/Austin Aries Fued?

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
So with the Motor City Machine Guns disbanding due to Alex Shelley leaving, Chris Sabin seems to be going back to singles competition.

With his recent match against Austin Aries could there be a fued in the works??

I mean Austin Aries has plowed through every concieveable X-Division opponent and Chris Sabin is someone new, plus Sabin is a former X-Division champ, so this would make for an interesting match up.

I really hope it happens because both guys have charisma and are both really good in the ring, so this looks like an X-Division fued that people can invest in.

I liked that match last night. I do think they can put on an even better one though. It would be nice to see a best of 5 for the X Division title between these two.

Side note...Sabins reaction to losing last night gives me the feeling a heel turn is in order soon for him.

I think if Sabin turned heel, this feud could really work. It would be entertaining. Sabin has always been amazing inside the ring. I didn't catch his first singles run. So, this one should be great. Aries works well with any one, big or small. You know the 5 star matches could be there, now we just need more of a character from Sabin to begin developing so the feud can really get interesting. Of course, we have to wait till after Slammiversary for Joe and Aries to have their match, but after that I think Sabin and Aries can begin saving the X Division.

Sabin would have to turn in order for this to work, but the seed was planted if you were watching closely enough at the end of the match when they really zoomed into Sabin's face after he lost. You could really see the anger and hatred boiling over there, and I was actually surprised he didn't turn on the spot, but it could just be a slow burn.

i would love to see sabin and aries fued im disapointed joe is facing aries out of nowhere at slammivsery instead of a rematch between aries and joe but maybe sabin could interfear at slammivsery and cost aries the match (if its non title) or attack him post match sabin is the perfect person to take the x divison title though hes a former champ and its someone aries can give up the belt too and we still have a good x divison champion who can bring even more prestidge to the belt.

A A-Double/Sabin feud could be quite entertaining with the possibility of A-Double eventually losing so he can focus on the World Title picture ultimately taking the belt from Bully Ray.

There's a possibility that it'll happen. As others have mentioned, however, it'll take Sabin turning heel in order for a real feud to blossom.

At the same time, however, I don't expect a feud to come out of this. If anything, I'm expecting Sabin to be just another body in the X Division, someone to give Aries a reason to be on television and defending the title just like every other wrestler he's faced in the X Division. While they had a fun and entertaining match all in all this past Thursday, it only went 3.5 minutes. They didn't establish Sabin as someone for fans to watch or as someone for Aries to be wary of as someone that'll take his title away from him. The match was fun, but the short duration only served to reinforce the idea that Sabin isn't a threat to Aries. If they'd have given the match at least 10 minutes in which Sabin came very close a couple of times to scoring the win and lost after a good length back & forth battle, then I could see them going down the road with an Aries vs. Sabin feud.

TNA didn't do that, however, and it ultimately looked like Aries out there beating another meaningless challenger. That's not to say that this past Thursday couldn't have been the start of something and that they'll put Aries & Sabin in a longer, more competitive match this Thursday. I'm just not expecting it to happen though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back