Chris Jericho fears no man

Respect Jericho, but that could have ended real badly for him. Dude got worked and Lesnar was the professional.

Professional my ass. Instead of answering Jericho, who was only concerned about one of the boys, he got physical and made an all out dick of himself. That's the opposite of professional. Could Jericho have handled the situation a bit better? Yeah. But no one was answering his questions, Brock immediately gets aggressive, and there was a fuck load of blood in an era where he's been fined for a similar situation. It's understandable for Jericho to get confused about the situation. It's not understandable for Brock to be a dick instead of giving a simple explanation that could have ended the whole situation in 5 seconds.

Professional my ass. Instead of answering Jericho, who was only concerned about one of the boys, he got physical and made an all out dick of himself. That's the opposite of professional. Could Jericho have handled the situation a bit better? Yeah. But no one was answering his questions, Brock immediately gets aggressive, and there was a fuck load of blood in an era where he's been fined for a similar situation. It's understandable for Jericho to get confused about the situation. It's not understandable for Brock to be a dick instead of giving a simple explanation that could have ended the whole situation in 5 seconds.

You're being worked, son.

As fair as I read, it wasnt much alteration anyway. Brock even kissed him in forehead and said "Kiss me back or kick me" or something like that. Props to Jericho, it took balls to go against Brock. Though even he didnt really expect it because Brock was the one who overheard it and reacted first. If it was work as Vince said it, it was very idiotic because it serves none. Though I am sure they didnt expected Randy with that much blood.

Do you remember when The Undertaker was around, and how everything in terms of the well-being of the Superstars went through him? He was judge, jury and executioner in the locker room due to his personality, his size and his tenure. Well, chances are that Jericho is now that guy. I don't blame him for calling it bullshit. I don't believe for a second that was how it was meant to go. Lesnar winning was a certainty but not that way. Jericho had every right to look after his colleague. Props to him.
Thought Reigns is locker room leader now? Jericho has experience but going against guys like Brock you need someone like Undertaker with physique and authority presence. Thats why Undertaker was locker room leader.

Go back and watch the finish of that match. All of Leanar's punches were protected, minus the elbow strikes. The first one didn't pop Orton, the second did. It's well known if you want juice in a match, a well placed elbow to the forehead will get the job done. As soon as he was open, it was back to protected punches.

I get Jericho, but if he wasn't told the finish, he wasn't told the finish. Brock and Orton did their job, and the first thing Brock allegedly heard was Jericho saying it was bullshit. Brock did his job, to bad on Jericho he wasn't in on the finish.

Orton wasn't the only one who Jericho stood up for at SummerSlam. I don't use the word hero often but he is the greatest hero in American history.

The ending of the Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte SummerSlam match, which went pretty much as planned, led to a verbal and somewhat physical confrontation between Charlotte and Chris Jericho last night.

According to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position just as the match ended, apparently to see if Banks was okay and to find out what exactly happened. He asked Michael Hayes what the finish was or if that was the finish. Hayes wouldn't answer him at which point Jericho said, "That's bullsh*t."

Jericho said that just as Charlotte came back from the ring. Charlotte thought he was talking about her match, and called Jericho a pussy according to one version, or "shut up" according to another, and to mind his own business. The two got face-to-face and started exchanging words, with one version saying they were shouting at each other the whole time.

Charlotte pushed Jericho with her fingers, and Jericho did what was described as the "Rousey-Tate" foreheed press. One version also had Jericho shoving Charlotte to the wall at one point.

They got tangled up against the wall and Charlotte told Jericho to punch her or kiss her. Paul "Triple HHH Helmsley" Levesque jumped in quickly and broke it up. It was heated enough that they went back at it at which time Vince McMahon broke it up. Jericho started yelling about Charlotte and McMahon told Jericho that it was all a work and to be professional.

Levesque reportedly told McMahon that Charlotte started it, and Jericho was just standing up for himself but there were more words exchanged.

Jericho saw Banks and got mad, which everyone noted was because he was concerned with Banks's health and safety. Banks reportedly assured him that she knew the way everything was coming.

Go back and watch the finish of that match. All of Leanar's punches were protected, minus the elbow strikes. The first one didn't pop Orton, the second did. It's well known if you want juice in a match, a well placed elbow to the forehead will get the job done. As soon as he was open, it was back to protected punches.

I get Jericho, but if he wasn't told the finish, he wasn't told the finish. Brock and Orton did their job, and the first thing Brock allegedly heard was Jericho saying it was bullshit. Brock did his job, to bad on Jericho he wasn't in on the finish.

Sorry but nothing you said is relevant to what Xemmy. If you respond to a "That's bullshit" comment with physicality, you're not being professional. You're being a fucking child.

Respect Jericho, but that could have ended real badly for him. Dude got worked and Lesnar was the professional.
no he wasn't. Professional would have been just answering Jericho's question instead of baiting him into a confrontation. Jericho could have handled it better but Lesnar was an asshole

Sorry but nothing you said is relevant to what Xemmy. If you respond to a "That's bullshit" comment with physicality, you're not being professional. You're being a fucking child.

no he wasn't. Professional would have been just answering Jericho's question instead of baiting him into a confrontation. Jericho could have handled it better but Lesnar was an asshole

It's a work, if they wanted Jericho to know, he would have been told. Clearly they didn't want people to know, so Brock did his damn job. Lesnar just got done performing for 15 minutes, and the first thing he hears is someone questioning his work.

If Lesnar went into business for himself, they sure as hell wouldn't have sent Shane out there to take an F5. For a board of a supposed smarky smarks that think Leanar can't work, you all are getting worked pretty damn good.

The story keeps changing, and turning into less of a confrontation. By the time it all shakes out, this is what probably happened.

Jericho: "Hey Brock, that's fucked up!"
Brock: "Euaaggh!"
Jericho: "You busted Randy open on purpose!"
Jericho: "Oh. Thanks for clearing that up for me. See ya in a couple months"
Jericho: "Sounds good."

I fixed it to sound more realistic for you.

It's a work, if they wanted Jericho to know, he would have been told. Clearly they didn't want people to know, so Brock did his damn job. Lesnar just got done performing for 15 minutes, and the first thing he hears is someone questioning his work.

If Lesnar went into business for himself, they sure as hell wouldn't have sent Shane out there to take an F5. For a board of a supposed smarky smarks that think Leanar can't work, you all are getting worked pretty damn good.

It's amazing how this keeps going over your head. Whether or not this is a work is 100% irrelevant. I know that it's a work, Lesnar busted Cena open the same way. I mean, he botched it with Orton but that's neither here nor there.

The point you're missing: If someone criticizes your work and you respond physically, you're acting unprofessional. In fact, if you respond to anybody's words that aren't a physical threat to you or anyone else, you're garbage. You said Brock was the professional when technically he broke the fucking law. I realize that's drastically over blowing the situationbut saying they he was the professional is equally laughable.

This is why I hardly post anymore. I always sound like I care way more than I actually do. They're both idiots. Jericho for getting worked and Lesnar for being a meathead.

Sorry, Shocky.

This is why I hardly post anymore. I always sound like I care way more than I actually do. They're both idiots. Jericho for getting worked and Lesnar for being a meathead.

Sorry, Shocky.

Dude it's an Internet forum, fuck apologizing, go with it. Nobody should ever be offended by someone's opinion on wrestling. If any of us really cared, we wouldn't be posting in the spam section.

He's only gone and done it again! What a hero.

The ending of the Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz Talk Smack segment, which went pretty much as planned, led to a verbal and somewhat physical confrontation between Miz and Chris Jericho last night.

According to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position just as the segment ended, apparently to see if Bryan was okay and to find out what exactly happened. He asked Michael Hayes what the finish was or if that was the finish. Hayes wouldn't answer him at which point Jericho said, "That's bullsh*t."

Jericho said that just as Miz came back from the set. Miz thought he was talking about his promo, and called Jericho a pussy according to one version, or "shut up" according to another, and to mind his own business. The two got face-to-face and started exchanging words, with one version saying they were shouting at each other the whole time.

Miz pushed Jericho with his fingers, and Jericho did what was described as the "Rousey-Tate" foreheed press. One version also had Jericho shoving Miz to the wall at one point.

They got tangled up against the wall and Miz told Jericho to punch him or kiss him. Paul "Terra Ryzing" Levesque jumped in quickly and broke it up. It was heated enough that they went back at it at which time Vince McMahon broke it up. Jericho started yelling about Miz and McMahon told Jericho that it was all a work and to be professional.

Levesque reportedly told McMahon that Miz started it, and Jericho was just standing up for himself but there were more words exchanged.

Jericho saw Bryan and got mad, which everyone noted was because he was concerned with Bryan's health and safety. Bryan reportedly assured him that he knew the way everything was coming.

2016-08-24-jericho-tames-beast.jpg

Brock must've been grinning ear to ear, working a near 30 year vet like that.

Oh just kiss ya crazy kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back