Chester Bennington of Linkin Park Found Dead

Read it a few minutes after it came out somewhat randomly. Kinda threw me off guard randomly. Not really a headline I expected or wanted to see at this point in time especially. He.. was' absolutely gifted in his vocal potential and I really do think a lot of it was untapped still. Despite Mike and the general sound of Linkin Park and me not clicking Chester had unique skill that really was hard to ignore. I know I have some shared memories heavily involved with my brother with them as a soundtrack. I'm not shocked it was a suicide or hanging. I'm a little more torn an actually wonderful person was spiraling inevitably to that. I know everyone from major rock acts to the new wave of underground and mainstream rappers to some younger anime and gaming fans are gonna feel it. He was nice the couple times I met him. I'll probably go find the folder of pictures from one of their listening parties a while back. Kinda sad I forgot about them as time has moved on. R.i.p.

Wow. It's hard to find the words for me. Hybrid Theory was my first CD and I was definitely one of those teens that would play Linkin Park on repeat. I cried when Chris Cornell passed, I'm just shocked Chester went too. I think Chester was a godfather to Cornell's kid. You just never know when someone you grew up listening to or watching and idolizing passes away like that. Looking back at his life from documentaries and bios he went through a lot of bullshit. Truly a loss.

Very sad. I've been a fan of Linkin Park ever since Hybrid Theory. Chester is irreplaceable and will be missed. :(

I'm devastated. Linkin Park was a big part of me growing up. They got me into rock in the first place. Chester was one of the best vocalists and front man of our time. RIP.

I was in 8th grade when Hybrid Theory came out.

It remains one of the few Albums i can listen to from start to finish without skipping anything.

This blows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back