Charlie Sheen Has HIV

I wonder what this means for Hollywood and the people that Charlie slept with. Also wouldn't surprise me if now some hooker who has the virus comes out claiming Sheen gave it to her.

He should be charged with whatever it is for knowingly spreading HIV. Knowingly spreading this disease is sociopathic, you are condemning however many people to deal with a easily non-transferable disease.

I wonder what this means for Hollywood and the people that Charlie slept with. Also wouldn't surprise me if now some hooker who has the virus comes out claiming Sheen gave it to her.

I wonder if quite a few people will refuse to work with him because he has it.

And there's bound to be people trying to make a quick buck off of this (has has already been done it seems)

According to him, a prostitute took photos of his medication and has tried to blackmail him by threatening to release the pictures.

If someone had told me a big name Hollywood actor has HIV, Sheen would have been top of my list due to his lifestyle.

According to him, a prostitute took photos of his medication and has tried to blackmail him by threatening to release the pictures.

The sad thing is they now won't blackmail him for having it they'll try and blackmail him for having unprotected sex with them etc

If someone had told me a big name Hollywood actor has HIV, Sheen would have been top of my list due to his lifestyle.

Same but I also though Leonardo DiCaprio for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back