Chaos Wrestling: A Wrestling Simulation Game

Tequila Dave

Flame on.
My dad and I have been working on, and bonding over, an online wrestling simulation game called Chaos Wrestling. I’ve always been an avid wrestling fan, and my dad has, on and off, been interested in web development as a hobby. Almost 15 years ago, we came up with this idea for a game where users could create a wrestling faction and compete against other teams in a league. We posted an early version of this game around a few wrestling forums, and we got a few users - but I went off to college, and it sort of got dropped.

Fast forward to recently. Summerslam is coming to Detroit (where I live). I ask my dad to join me (since I never really talked about wrestling with anyone else), and all of a sudden we find ourselves developing this game again, and trying to meet a self-imposed August 4th deadline. It's been a lot of fun - both working on it and playing on it - and now we want to share a new, but still in-development, version as we prepare to go to Summerslam tomorrow.

And so, I present to you: Chaos Wrestling

Allocate points between six wrestlers and nine skills to create your wrestling faction. Devise fight strategies, and compete against other teams for belts, prize money, and special bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back