Changing Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
It would be cool if one could change ones username. I know you must have a certain number of posts and make a request. But, it would be cool to be able to do it yourself, with restrictions on the number of times you could do it, of course.

Maybe also automatically have a comment next to the name which says "formally WHOEVER", so no one could change their name to spam and stuff. This could last for a week, so everyone will know who they were.

Just a suggestion. :)

There is probably a Modification for that, however right now we cant install anything like that as we dont have access to the database. We are kind of in limbo right now, with the change in ownership but I am hoping to be able to get some new things installed on the board in the next couple of months, if I can track the new owners down.

LOL. Cool. The board is pretty advanced as it is, and pretty customizable. It's certainly better than those shit boards that just have a bunch of rolling threads one after another.

So far, I like the user interface. One other thing that would be fantastic is custom avatars. Wish I knew some more html. I just repair the wretched computers now, but I'm taking a course 'cause web people are generally paid more.

Thanks for the response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back