Catch Me Up

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
I haven't watched wrestling in about six or so months - haven't seen a single match. The only stuff I know are the shield being back together and that Cena/Roman had a feud.

I just renewed my WWE Network subscription, so what is worth watching? Any current feuds/storylines I should know about?

Matches worth seeing:

Pete Dunne Vs. Tyler Bate - TakeOver Chicago
Drew McIntyre Vs. Bobby Roode - TakeOver Brooklyn III
Drew McIntyre Vs. Roderick Strong - NXT TV
Brock Lesnar Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Roman Reigns Vs. Braun Strowman - Summerslam
New Day Vs. The Usos - Hell In A Cell
Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose Vs. Braun Strowman, Kane, Miz, Cesaro and Sheamus - TLC
Finn Bálor Vs. AJ Styles - TLC

About feuds:

Cesaro-Sheamus Vs. Rollins-Ambrose. They have had multiple entertaining matches and have been feuding since months.

Same goes for New Day against The Usos.

Braun Strowman has had some monster memorable moments which I won't spoil for you.

Apparently, Jinder Mahal was the World Champion and he defeated the likes of Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura. No need to check those matches. The only match worth seeing from Jinder Mahal was against AJ Styles.

Brock Lesnar defended his title thrice until now and looks to not defend until Royal Rumble. He rarely comes on Raw.

The Miz is now the second longest reigning champion in terms of total days. Now has own stable of jobbers like Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas known as Miztourage.

Also, for general kayfabe knowledge, Jason Jordan is the son of Kurt Angle.

WarGames match is back in NXT. It's Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish) Vs. Roderick Strong & Authors Of Pain Vs. SAnitY (Eric Young, Wolfe and Dain) this Saturday.

Austin Aries has left WWE. Neville seems to. Emma has been released.

Outside of WWE, Kenny Omega has become the most overrated wrestler of all time.

The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are returning but nobody cares because KEVIN NASH is coming back on the same night.

Raw: Revival are still injured, Kurt Angle has a black son (Jason Jordan). And looks to finally be coming back as at least a part time wrestler, Brock is fun to watch again, Braun Strowman potentially could be the most over guy on Raw and it is impressive to watch him every time (he's defied death twice) and obviously Shield are back together. Miz still doing his thing

SD: Shinsuke has done absolutely nothing worth while since being called up, OWens and Sami Zayn are back together and both as heels, Orton still plotting on like he does, If Mahal could have a good match his reign would've been pretty decent, Styles is way over but to be honest I think he has not been as good as last year, still awesome though, Fandango and Tyler Breeze became almost the most over act on the show but WWE backed themselves into a corner and they have done absolutely nothing but little segments, New Day and Uso's had like 4 awesome matches against each other and Shane Omac jumped off the Cell only to fail again, thanks to a awesome swerve.

Outside of WWE, Kenny Omega has become the most overrated wrestler of all time.

The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are returning but nobody cares because KEVIN NASH is coming back on the same night.

Don’t undersell man. Kevin fucking Nash is coming back for one night. Ratings gold.

Talking about outside of WWE, Kenny Omega is one of the best wrestlers of the world at this time. He has plenty of entertaining matches against the likes of Tetsuya Naito, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiri Ishii, Michael Elgin, Juice Robinson and Trent Beretta. That's just about 2017. Not even counting 2016. He's going to face Chris Jericho of all people at Wrestle Kingdom next year.

But he's overrated for some unknown reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back