????Carlito????

W

wp2 4 life

Ok any and every one can see that Carlito is the man and on the way to the Top, that is if wwe don't f-it up. He is the best thing to come out in a few years and in the ring he just keeps geting better and better. Just look at all the filps and high flying he does now, and he is in the top 5 on the mic in all of wwe and most likely top 10 in all of wrestling right now. Come on look at the kid he's like a young (HBK) in the ring and on the mic.

So can any one tell me why he's not geting the push he need. Or why he's not the (IC) champ right now come on he is better then Jeff , Nitro and Benjamin so what the hell.

Now If you ask me I would mold him after (HBK) and Stone Cold, have him and it be cool to disrespect any and every one like he does. I would make him reluctantly tag with some one he has animosity with like the (IC) champ and have them feud with 2 heel's , but 1st have the to heel's win the tag team titels. So then I would have the two champs jump Carlito just 4 being in the back and the next week I would have Carlito cost them a non titel match,and disrespect them by spiting in there face when they are Down & as he walks off have him lafing and insulting them on the mic.

So now we are on to the next week, We have Carlito get jumped in the back and and this time have the (IC) champ run up and help him. After have Carlito get mad at the champ and start to tell him that he had it and for him to mind his own bissnes and then pushes the champ,then they git in to a fight the ref's breck it up then the GM or Vince walk up and told them to get ready cuz they are up next. So in the match have the tag champ's run in and cost Carlito the match witch just make's him even more man. Cuz he all most won the (IC) titel. The next week he is be pushed in to a tag match with the (IC) champ & new tag champs, and then Carlito let's the GM or Vince and his tag partner know what he think's of them. In the match Carlito start's the match & in the match Carlito Refuses to tag his partner he say he can do it all by him slef and doesn't need any one help. Well by the end of the match Carlito and the (IC) champ win the tag team titels. aftet the match Carlito hit his finisher on the (IC )champ and pick up all 3 titels and and walks away.

This set's up a match with partner vs. parther in a lader match 4 all the titels the (IC) And (2 Tag titles) winer take all.

And this would work best with with Benjamin & Nitro as the heel tag team. and Jeff as (IC) champ. So tell me what you think and if you think of a better way to put Carlito over 4 good let me know.

Ps. After Carlito win's all the belts he gives up the tag team titels. and goes on as the new and one of the best IC champs ever. so a few week go by and we see Vince in the back with a cup of coffe in hand after a big match Carlito goes to the back all happy and bumps Vince the hot coffe falls on him and this start the Vince vs. Carlito feud. SEE molded after (Hbk and stone cold.)

wp2 4 life said:
So can any one tell me why he's not geting the push he need. Or why he's not the (IC) champ right now come on he is better then Jeff , Nitro and Benjamin so what the hell.

How about you tell us why everyone has to have a fast push to the top in order to be coinsidered a success? So he doesn't have the IC title yet wrestlers that aren't as good in your opinion are more likely to win it, does it really effect much? Does it mean that he won't end up with a great future? It used to take years for wrestlers to reach a point that some reach within a few months. (winning titles, getting a significant amount of t.v. time, etc) Heck, he'll probably be champ one day which is a feat that some people called "legends" never reached yet since it's not happening at a fast enough pace it's a bad thing? Be patient. If Carlito were to win the IC title it sounds like you'll be happy, but what if he loses it to one of the people that you feel aren't as good? Then aren't you likely to complain? With that in mind what makes you think that there's a certain push that Carlito "needs."

This isn't directed at you personally, but it sucks that these days fans are conditioned to expect everything to happen as fast as possible or conditioned to believe that there is one specific way that things "need" to happen in order to be alright.

i think carlito should get a big push and get the wwe championship.

jawn87 said:
i think carlito should get a big push and get the wwe championship.

I think you should start adding more to your posts before you use up your last warning..

Now as for Carlito.. I really dont think he needs a belt to get him over.. If he would hold the I.C. Title, that would just drop his push down, and make him a Mid-Carder again.. What I think there trying to do with Carlito is get him completly over with the crowd, by having him have a long fued (with Shelton right now).. And push him from there.. You can tell that they have ideas for him, but they just dont want to kill his character by pushing him to fast.. Im thinken that by Survivor Series of 07, he could be in contention for the WWE Title.

I agree that you dont need to get a quick push i.e lesnar, lashley. Whats wrong with building up steam over a few years like in the old day? Carlito has been a constant fan favourate for the last few years, and the wwe are again trying to get him over the next fence. Ive no doubt that as long as carlito himself doenst mess things up, hell be a world champion one day. His in ring skills have improved dramatically, and his superb mic skills have never been in question.
Remeber, Breat Hart wasnt the champ for nearly 8 years after his initiall wwe dubut,so give him time. He is still very young for a wwe superstar, so give him some time.
I think he might be in line for the 6th spot in the elimination chamber. I have a feeling the wwe are going to use that to get an already popular superstar even more over (Benoit, carlito, Kane, Lashley etc). Think carlito might just get it.

I think the WWE are trying to avoid pushing carlito too fast so that they dont end up with a situation simlar to cena. Cena was pushed way too fast for his own good and now nobody takes him seriusly as WWe champ. WWE want to slowly build carlito up to main event status to prevent the same kind of backlash, anybody agree with that idea?

yeah,as i said before, that seems to be the idea. I think they may give nitro a quicker push as at the minuite, raw lacks top level heels (only orton,umanga and edge,but edge/cena has been done to death), but carlito, and hopefully benjamin are getting slower pushes. I think theyve learned there lesson with cena/lesnar and to an extent lashley, who seems to have had his push slowed down. Think WM 24 is now a more realistic timeline for him to grab the gold.

why does everyone say brock got pushed too soon? he was one of the best wwe champions in a long time,he drag classic matches out of everybody he wrestled, i think wwe made the right choice with brock.

now on to carlito, carlito is already over with the fans, should he get pushed to be a wwe title contender? i don't think he should just yet, they haven't even let randy orton get a good run at the championship, and we all know the wwe thinks orton is the bigger star/draw because they put him over in there feud, carlito will get his chance to shine just not right now.

The reason i beleive brock got pushed to soon is not down to a lack of talent, its because he beleived, due to his oush he WAS the wwe and inevitably walked out on them to pursue 'bigger' goals. I dont think the wwe want to create another lesnar (in that sense). By keeping there younger stars hungry, it will pay off in the long term.

This is a good read, I think that carlito has bags of potential, however the WWE have to be careful not to push him to the moon to quickly, it backfired with Cena and I wouldn't want the same to happen to Carlito. Also the IC title is a prestigious title, and with competitors like Carlito going for it it it is an exciting division.

Bottom line, push Carlito just not to far

i think carlito should get a big push and so should nitro and nitro wins the wwe championship while still holding the ic title and then carlito gets into a feud with him, and wins both of his titles and they fuse them together again and have it the undisputed title again. and the reason cena doesn't go for it anymore because he is moved to sd.

nickybo said:
i think carlito should get a big push and so should nitro and nitro wins the wwe championship while still holding the ic title and then carlito gets into a feud with him, and wins both of his titles and they fuse them together again and have it the undisputed title again. and the reason cena doesn't go for it anymore because he is moved to sd.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm sorry, but it makes no sense to unify the IC and WWE title. There is way too much history in the IC title...

Anyways on topic, I agree with what most everyone has already said. They should build Carlito up as a huge face that doesn't need the title to get over. Same way they did with Austin and The Rock. I mean either one of those guys could come back right now and automatically be a threat for the WWE title, and that's because they were both built up right. There is nothing wrong with a great wrestler, like Carlito, not having a title. Especially when he is still involved in storylines and getting TV time.

I never said that Carlito need the raw or sd titel. but this post was to show a good way not just to push him but for him to make his mark in history. Look hbk's mark was made when he and hall had a lader match. stone cold's mark came with disrespect and Distrust
4 the all the rules and every one in the bizz. And I see a little bit of hbk and stone cold in Carlito and I just wanna see him make it and by puting the IC titel on him would give it back some prestige and longevity. and my friends Is COOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back